Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am so not tech savvy.
IACT it drives me nuts.
IFCT I feel like maybe I should remedy that, but I know that I will probably not.

ICT I am a metalhead that can't stop listening to kendrick lamar.... Too much flow.

IACT sometimes I follow my dog around the yard and pee where he peed. Just to fuck with him. That's my territory bitch. :cool:

ICT I am a metalhead that can't stop listening to kendrick lamar.... Too much flow.

IACT sometimes I follow my dog around the yard and pee where he peed. Just to fuck with him. That's my territory bitch. :cool:

ICT this first confession made me giggle. The second confession made me outright laugh.

ICT this first confession made me giggle. The second confession made me outright laugh.
glad I could make your night a little brighter! Now if only I were a little brighter...

ICT I am a bit too drunk to drive, but just drunk enough to confess ridiculous things on lit.

IACT by the next time I post something, I will be too drunk read any replies. STOP MOVING, SCREEN!!!!

ICT I can't decide whether you are a troll or a rapist. :confused:

ICT I ignored "no" once because we were simply too far along to stop.

For most of my senior year in high school, the girl -- 18 at the time that I finally "had" her, of course -- had flirted with me off and on. But other than some more-than-casual touches once in a while and a make out session after a basketball game, it had been pretty tame because I had been going steady with first one, then another girl all that year; and the girl herself was usually dating this guy or that guy.

When summer arrived though, and we were away from the prying eyes of our fellow school mates, the flirting became heavier. We began calling one another or searching one another out at lake parties and the various summer events, etc.

We had had a handful of groping and make out sessions over the summer. The weekend before she started her senior year, I drove her to her friend's home for a sleep over. We ended up in the bedroom of the friend's parents, naked (and proceeding ahead with wild abandon, as they say. :))

It was hot and heavy and there was no indication from her that she didn't want this at all. I went down on her and she writhed about and cried out in pleasure, so I was sure this was exactly what she wanted.

But as I laid between her thighs and -- with cock in hand -- began probing it at her hole, I could feel and hear the hesitation. I ignored it and "compensated" by occupying her mouth with kisses while hurriedly probing her with my cock, trying to get her to open to me.

She did, and after that she just sort of surrendered. It was great for me, of course: she was so fucking tight and so wet that -- despite the stories -- I began to wonder if she was a virgin. Afterward, she said it was good for her, but how many times has a guy heard that from a girl when it wasn't, right?

I tried to make it up to her by going down on her again, but she insisted that she just wanted to cuddle ... and after a few minutes, she said I should probably go before the parents came home.

I called her a couple of times, but when she never returned my calls, I knew it was over and done. A couple of months later, I went into the service.

I saw her a few years later. She was married with children -- not mine! :D -- and I asked her about that night. I asked her if I had forced her and she said no, although I don't think she was being totally honest with me. I asked her if she'd been a virgin, too, and she cracked up laughing, saying -- and I quote -- "Not hardly."

Then, because it had always bugged me, I asked her why she'd flirted with me so hard over the months, then -- once we fucked -- didn't want to have anything to do with me. (I thought it was maybe because she was just a slut, but I didn't say that to her, of course. And, while she'd been with one or more guys before me, I came to conclude later that she wasn't really a slut.)

She told me she didn't know. She just liked me and wanted to be my girl friend but that we could never seem to find a time when one of us wasn't going out with someone else. And that starting her senior year meant she probably wouldn't see me anymore and that one night was her last chance to be with me and, maybe, convince me to date her.)

Ict being told that my few pictures were some of the most enticing ever seen made me smile just a bit. I know better, but still.

ICT I'm about to go looking for these pictures. :)

IACT I really don't want to be back in the real world.

IFCT I'm now wondering if I'll come to regret my last post.

ICT that I may be to nice and trusting sometimes but have decided that from now on I will treat ppl the way they treat me let's see how they like that

ICT- Even though I am sore as hell, working in the yard made me feel closer to him, like he wasn't really gone.
IACT- Now that he is gone, I feel lost. I've spent the last 6 years taking care of my parents and I feel empty. :(

ICT I took a short break from here. Needed it. Sticking to mostly non sexual topics. PG at best. Lol

ICT my roommate told me she heard me masturbating and still decided to walk in and cuddle up with me in bed :cattail:

Last edited:
ICT I'm having a very hard time not rubbing myself through my jeans right now.

ICT my wife found my old Playboy collection while we were packing to move a few weeks ago and it didn't work out that bad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back