Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT if I have to pay that property tax bill from 2007, I'm contacting every news agency in the state to let the public know real estate contracts are not legal agreements in the eyes of the state of Kentucky.

ICT if I knew a woman who was the slightest bit interested, I'd go in pursuit of sex. I'm dying to taste pussy on my tongue, to feel the rush of pleasure and adrenaline that only desire can bring.

ICT I'm still trying to figure out why I dragged myself out of bed at 6am on a Saturday when I didn't have to work :confused:

Ict being told that my few pictures were some of the most enticing ever seen made me smile just a bit. I know better, but still.

Ict being told that my few pictures were some of the most enticing ever seen made me smile just a bit. I know better, but still.

Your comment made me remember something...

I was never one of the "in" crowd types in high school. I had friends with whom I was popular, but I wasn't popular with everyone. So...

ICT having one of the hot chicks who'd never paid me much attention ask me for one of my Senior Class portraits made my ego swell ... as well as my cock.

ICT I just masturbated in the shower thinking about one of the lovely ladies of this board.

ITC your pics are sexy and sensual, and ITC they leave a lot to dream about. ITC and more much more... iTC love your pics, there classy, sexy, yummy...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back