Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

I've been with both kinds of women who have enjoyed pussy spanking and who haven't. It depends on the person but when done right, powerful orgasms are in store for sure

First time experiencing it with my Sir this week. We never discussed it before that I recall. But safe words were in place. He smacked my pussy and in surprise I let out a "yellow!" He stopped right then and stepped back and asked if I was OK.
Honestly, by the time I answered him, the shock of the smacked wore off and my pussy was soaked and tingling!

If anyone ever told me I would enjoy that being done to me...

Please Sir, may I have another? 🤩

First time experiencing it with my Sir this week. We never discussed it before that I recall. But safe words were in place. He smacked my pussy and in surprise I let out a "yellow!" He stopped right then and stepped back and asked if I was OK.
Honestly, by the time I answered him, the shock of the smacked wore off and my pussy was soaked and tingling!

Yes you can, you can have as many as you want and it doesn’t take a had cock!!!

I like it, but i prefer a light-medium spanking, not something extremely painful
I think that sums it up - it's what you like to receive that is key to the pleasure, not what the giver likes to give. I get the most arousing satisfaction from getting the spanking just right for the receiver, the joy on her face and the response of her pussy gets me all aroused, whether or not she asked for hard spanks or a light use of a flogger.

The way I do it is the way my friend enjoys it and she has a body shaking orgasm most times.
She wears panties that she pulls up tight toward her chest so that hear puffy lips are bulging inside her panties. I tell her to hold them like that till she cant due to her intense orgasm. After she has them pulled tight I take a crop with a flat leather end and just lightly tap her mound not necessarily on the clit. The tapping can be just letting the crop fall onto her mound. Watching her reaction and her instructions I can increase the tspping pressure or decrease. As she gets more stimulated, sometimes her bud starts to bulge against her panties at this point the pressure of her pulling her panties up and the tapping on her mound drives her to explode.
This is something that works for us, she enjoys it and I enjoy doing it.
I do really enjoy worshipping here most delicate parts after with my tongue.
This type of sex for us is really not spanking. Please don’t think I am whipping her.
I like this too and eventually pulling them tight with my lips pulled out

Greetings to all...
I'll read the forum more calmly later, so I can delve deeper into the comments...

Here in Brazil they say 'tapping doesn't hurt', and in the case of sex, I believe that this pain is pleasurable... And giving pleasure to the partner is what counts.

Don't give me that sexist talk that it's the woman who has to give you pleasure, because if you don't give her pleasure, you won't get it in return... and what's worse, you'll only get her once!
So, if spanking a woman's pussy and clitoris will give her pleasure, I will make her happy!

Have a good Tuesday everyone,
Dom BETO.

- Ps.: I apologize if any words were written and/or placed incorrectly, I use the translator to write in another language.

The receiver is the key!!!
But seeing her hold her panties tight, her lips bulging out the sides and her hard clit pushing into the material is what really gets me hard…
I pinch my girls clits. Sometimes snap a rubber band on it. Sometimes use gardening tools on her after. Cleaning them and no too sharp edges. Every girl says she does not want it but when I do it, every girl soaks herself to the max !!!

I pinch my girls clits. Sometimes snap a rubber band on it. Sometimes use gardening tools on her after. Cleaning them and no too sharp edges. Every girl says she does not want it but when I do it, every girl soaks herself to the max !!!
Pete
I am not creative enough, what garden tools do you use?

That's the beauty of exploration, you discover things you never know existed in the first place

I so crave and enjoy this.
I've always adored and respected pussy far too much to ever want to inflict pain on such a deliciously desirable part of the female anatomy - but, reading my way through these posts, it's obvious that plenty of ladies do enjoy having their clits spanked, and I'm always willing to learn new ways of pleasuring my lovers. Perhaps you could guide me through, Misty? and show me exactly how you like it being done. I'd be so grateful. And I'd be extra delighted to kiss through clit better afterwards...!

Back