Cfnm...your thoughts?

There's definitely a power-dynamic to it.

My MIL had a habit of walking around in her bra and panties. Nice lady (not hot) and scatterbrained. It's just how they were in my wife's home when she was growing up. My wife had no brothers. She'd do it in our home, too...such as going from the guest bedroom to the bathroom for a shower. Knocking wasn't a priority, either. She walked in on me when I was drying off a few times because my wife left the bathroom door open when she left and once, MIL caught me masturbating and didn't seem embarrassed the least bit.

I was working in the yard once and I was filthy. MIL was staying with us and she and i were the only ones home, except for the baby who was sleeping. MIL met me at the basement door and had me take off my boots there. She walked with me into the laundry area (downstairs) and told me that she'd put my clothes straight into the washer. She stood there with her arms folded and waited for me to strip and when I protested, she said, "It's nothing I haven't seen a lot before." I relented and took off my clothes while she stood there and watched. It was different than being walked in on. It was as if she were commanding me and I complied. As I stood there naked with her looking at me, I felt as if she were in control (though I towered over her) and I was submissive.

There's definitely a power-dynamic to it.

My MIL had a habit of walking around in her bra and panties. Nice lady (not hot) and scatterbrained. It's just how they were in my wife's home when she was growing up. My wife had no brothers. She'd do it in our home, too...such as going from the guest bedroom to the bathroom for a shower. Knocking wasn't a priority, either. She walked in on me when I was drying off a few times because my wife left the bathroom door open when she left and once, MIL caught me masturbating and didn't seem embarrassed the least bit.

I was working in the yard once and I was filthy. MIL was staying with us and she and i were the only ones home, except for the baby who was sleeping. MIL met me at the basement door and had me take off my boots there. She walked with me into the laundry area (downstairs) and told me that she'd put my clothes straight into the washer. She stood there with her arms folded and waited for me to strip and when I protested, she said, "It's nothing I haven't seen a lot before." I relented and took off my clothes while she stood there and watched. It was different than being walked in on. It was as if she were commanding me and I complied. As I stood there naked with her looking at me, I felt as if she were in control (though I towered over her) and I was submissive.

Very interesting. What you described isn't sexual but, it has the related overtones. Your MIL was a take charge woman and you gave in to that. The dynamic here is very much what CFNM is about, even without it being sexual.

its a rush

Being naked in front of a clothed female, is an absolute turn on. Especially if you're into humiliation. It really puts the emphasis on who's running the show.

Being naked in front of a clothed female, is an absolute turn on. Especially if you're into humiliation. It really puts the emphasis on who's running the show.

I agree except for the humiliation part. Awesome, if that's your thing. I just love being naked for a woman that wants me naked. She can most definitely run the show. To me, that's the fun part. When I am naked and horny, I will do anything my lady wants with no reservations.

Last edited:
Waxing

I went to get my genitals waxed, well, sugared really, and really enjoyed having a lady deal with my parts...perhaps weird...

I went to get my genitals waxed, well, sugared really, and really enjoyed having a lady deal with my parts...perhaps weird...

Not weird, sounds like fun. I'm not going to get waxed but, I do enjoy having "a lady deal with my parts"!

It's so much fun - you can play around and role-play.Wearing a leather suit, stripping him down and ravish each inch of his body. Add a couple of kinky toys! Always up for new exciting sex games! What's not to fucking love?

It's so much fun - you can play around and role-play.Wearing a leather suit, stripping him down and ravish each inch of his body. Add a couple of kinky toys! Always up for new exciting sex games! What's not to fucking love?

I love the way you think!

CFNM is a fun idea. It prompted me to write a couple stories on the topic. If anyone is interested, here are links:

Painting Naked Aubrey, a CFNM story. I meant for the title to read, "Painted Naked with Aubrey" but I left off that one word. Here's the synopsis: "Aubrey talks me into painting a series of cabins naked and hard while she stays completely clothed. Later, she invites her friends to watch, too."

Avrils Fool. a CFNM story is a bit longer, novella length. Synopsis: "Avril loves seeing Ted, her best friend, naked."

Thanks for letting me pimp my stories. I hope someone enjoys them. :)

I feel like CFNM was my accidental entry into the world of fem dom (forgive me if I'm getting the terms wrong!) For,me it was about being vulnerable and incredibly open to being dominated by an authoritarian female.

Either way it was hot...

CFNM is a fun idea. It prompted me to write a couple stories on the topic. If anyone is interested, here are links:

Painting Naked Aubrey, a CFNM story. I meant for the title to read, "Painted Naked with Aubrey" but I left off that one word. Here's the synopsis: "Aubrey talks me into painting a series of cabins naked and hard while she stays completely clothed. Later, she invites her friends to watch, too."

Avrils Fool. a CFNM story is a bit longer, novella length. Synopsis: "Avril loves seeing Ted, her best friend, naked."

Thanks for letting me pimp my stories. I hope someone enjoys them. :)

I just reread your stories. I read them a long time ago and loved them. It was just as much fun today as way back when.

I feel like CFNM was my accidental entry into the world of fem dom (forgive me if I'm getting the terms wrong!) For,me it was about being vulnerable and incredibly open to being dominated by an authoritarian female.

Either way it was hot...

I feel the same way, for the most part. For a woman to really get into CFNM, she has to have a little bit, at least, of a DOM attitude. I'm not into anything too extreme. I do try to please me wife in any way she wishes. I love it when she pushes my limits. She knows I will do absolutely anything for her.

That is so freeking hot....

I've been the male in a CFNM situation several times, and in each experience I had a different reaction.

In the first experience, a nosey neighbor came over to my cabin just walked in when I happened to be naked. I just carried on a conversation while she squirmed. She did not barge into my cabin again.

In the second experience, a quirky domme who I was just getting to know ordered me to take off all my clothes and masturbate in front of her while she studied me like she a scientist would, fully clothed sitting in a chair at a distance. That turned out to be a hot situation, because I had to get over my self consciousness in order to meet her requirement for me to cum. She then ordered me to clean myself (and her floor where there had been some spillage) and leave her house. A week later, she called me on the phone and told me she was "hungry". I returned to her place, and that is when we started a several year relationship.

The third experience was not sensual at all. I had just been through a major abdominal surgery at a teaching hospital, and several female interns or residents showed up in my room afterwards to examine the incision and drainage tube.

The fourth experience was also uncomfortable, but I smile about it anyway. I was naked and walking north at the far north end of Black's Beach, a clothing optional beach near San Diego. Walking from the other direction, as if coming from Del Mar, four clothed coeds from the nearby University stopped me to talk about the dolphins that were swimming just off shore. They kept extending the conversation awkwardly. I finally realized that this was an opportunity for them to reverse power roles on a man. I am sure they had no interest in me sexually, but they were enjoying having me in the vulnerable position. When we finally continued our walks in opposite directions, I heard them giggling about the encounter.

Last edited:
I've been the male in a CFNM situation several times, and in each experience I had a different reaction.

In the first experience, a nosey neighbor came over to my cabin just walked in when I happened to be naked. I just carried on a conversation while she squirmed. She did not barge into my cabin again.

In the second experience, a quirky domme who I was just getting to know ordered me to take off all my clothes and masturbate in front of her while she studied me like she a scientist would, fully clothed sitting in a chair at a distance. That turned out to be a hot situation, because I had to get over my self consciousness in order to meet her requirement for me to cum. She then ordered me to clean myself (and her floor where there had been some spillage) and leave her house. A week later, she called me on the phone and told me she was "hungry". I returned to her place, and that is when we started a several year relationship.

The third experience was not sensual at all. I had just been through a major abdominal surgery at a teaching hospital, and several female interns or residents showed up in my room afterwards to examine the incision and drainage tube.

The fourth experience was also uncomfortable, but I smile about it anyway. I was naked and walking north at the far north end of Black's Beach, a clothing optional beach near San Diego. Walking from the other direction, as if coming from Del Mar, four clothed coeds from the nearby University stopped me to talk about the dolphins that were swimming just off shore. They kept extending the conversation awkwardly. I finally realized that this was an opportunity for them to reverse power roles on a man. I am sure they had no interest in me sexually, but they were enjoying having me in the vulnerable position. When we finally continued our walks in opposite directions, I heard them giggling about the encounter.

You have had some interesting experiences. The few times I have experienced CFNM have been pretty enjoyable. I just don't get too many opportunities. I discuss it with my wife pretty often. She listens and even offers some really exciting thoughts. I just can't seem to get her to follow through or take that next step.

You have had some interesting experiences. The few times I have experienced CFNM have been pretty enjoyable. I just don't get too many opportunities. I discuss it with my wife pretty often. She listens and even offers some really exciting thoughts. I just can't seem to get her to follow through or take that next step.

At least you can talk about it with her!

CFNM was a fantasy of mine. But I believe it is strictly a male fantasy unless you are a young, incredibly buff and well endowed male.

I could see how it could be exciting even to a more Dominant person like myself as well as a submissive.

Love it, love the feeling of vulnerability with a confident, fully dressed woman.

I had a wonderful experience with a lady from lit a few years back. She basically sat on a chair in my hotel room, fully dressed, smoking a cigarette while I stripped for her and masturbated to completion.

I would love to do it again for any woman who is interested.

At least you can talk about it with her!

Absolutely. We even practice CFNM at times. She doesn't enjoy getting naked like she used to. She will indulge me occasionally by telling me to strip for her. This is usually on our deck in the late afternoon. She knows I will do it whenever she wants. I can't get her to invite a friend where she could show her control. I'm grateful that she indulges me when she does. When we do this, I always get to cum at some point. Sometimes, she jerks me off and other times, she wants to watch me do it. I really enjoy it either way.

My husband loves it - especially when whatever outfit I'm wearing includes his favorite black boots.

I actually love it too. Having absolute total control over someone who is so much bigger and stronger than I am is a complete and total turn-on! (I especially love telling him when he can and can't speak and listening to him beg for permission to orgasm :devil: )

Absolutely. We even practice CFNM at times. She doesn't enjoy getting naked like she used to. She will indulge me occasionally by telling me to strip for her. This is usually on our deck in the late afternoon. She knows I will do it whenever she wants. I can't get her to invite a friend where she could show her control. I'm grateful that she indulges me when she does. When we do this, I always get to cum at some point. Sometimes, she jerks me off and other times, she wants to watch me do it. I really enjoy it either way.

Thanks for sharing.

My husband loves it - especially when whatever outfit I'm wearing includes his favorite black boots.

I actually love it too. Having absolute total control over someone who is so much bigger and stronger than I am is a complete and total turn-on! (I especially love telling him when he can and can't speak and listening to him beg for permission to orgasm :devil: )

I concur....

Back