Cfnm...your thoughts?

CFNM is one of my favorite fetishes! I often find myself fantasizing about being naked for the amusement and/or service of a dominant woman 🥰

CFNM is a fun idea. It prompted me to write a couple stories on the topic. If anyone is interested, here are links:

Painting Naked Aubrey, a CFNM story. I meant for the title to read, "Painted Naked with Aubrey" but I left off that one word. Here's the synopsis: "Aubrey talks me into painting a series of cabins naked and hard while she stays completely clothed. Later, she invites her friends to watch, too."

Avrils Fool. a CFNM story is a bit longer, novella length. Synopsis: "Avril loves seeing Ted, her best friend, naked."

Thanks for letting me pimp my stories. I hope someone enjoys them. :)
These were two of my favorite CFNM stories. I’m sorry that you chose to pull them down. Great work!

Love it. I love being home with my GF while she’s fully dressed and I’m only wearing a jockstrap. Also love the idea of being the only nude or minimally dressed person in a room full of couples friends into the lifestyle.

I love being naked and getting a handjob from my wife in clothes, then when I finish she usually wipes her hands on me and tells me to go clean up or just rolls over to go to sleep.
It’s hot while it’s happening and humiliating when it’s over

Nothing is more of a turn for me than to be naked in front of dressed lady or ladies, in person is best but online works as well

Back