Cfnm...your thoughts?

My situation is a little different than yours. My late wife was kind of into my CFNM mindset. The times she had me naked on our back porch were always enjoyable. She would either take my clothes off or tell me to lose the clothes when she wanted to play. I knew that I would be getting a hand job or a blow job and I was happy with either. Like you, I wanted her to use me as her boy toy (naked houseboy) and invite a couple of her friends over. We had many discussions about this and she had some great ideas and suggestions along these lines. In the end, she always said "I just don't think I can go through with this."
She sounds like a fun wife! Sorry for your loss.

I stumbled across some cfnm videos on redtube the other day...who knew that was a thing?
This is pretty much my sex life with my wife!
If she thinks I deserve it, I’ll get a short blow job followed by a hand job while she’s wearing clothes, usually sweat pants and sweatshirt, that’s what she wears to bed and doesn’t like me touching her.

Last edited:
LOL, after following some of your recent posts I imagine you could probably handle a grown man just as easily as a boy. 😳😬🤪

NJGmcvic_o.gif

Whoa! What movie is that!?

We do it all the time if I’m not wearing my sissy clothes when we clean. I love it in the winter with the fireplace going and me naked. We often fantasize about her having her friends over and me serving them lunch. I don’t think this will ever happen but a great fantasy. I think she mostly likes just getting her house cleaned and it satisfies my submissive feelings too.

Had a Doctor gf way back, who on a couple of occasions drove us out to some quiet spot and had me strip naked on the back seat - she‘d hitch up her skirt and pull aside her panties before climbing on my cock, but otherwise stayed fully dressed.

The fact that I’m nude and she’s clothed is just that: a fact. It’s never made her think about being more dominant even though it does make me feel a bit subservient.

We do it all the time if I’m not wearing my sissy clothes when we clean. I love it in the winter with the fireplace going and me naked. We often fantasize about her having her friends over and me serving them lunch. I don’t think this will ever happen but a great fantasy. I think she mostly likes just getting her house cleaned and it satisfies my submissive feelings too.
Wish me wife would have her friends come over when I'm dressed like a sissy or out in the backyard
working in the nude.
In backyard.jpgIn backyard2.jpgTutu (2).JPGDSCN2322.JPG

Back