sex machines...

likitisplit

Really Really Experienced
what are your thoughts on them? i admit they make a hell of a partner!

I’m a sex machine lol. Kidding
I think it’s sexy to watch the ladies use them.

A vibrator is a sex machine so I’m not sure what the difference is between a hitachi and something more involved.

I desperately want one (and somewhere to put it), but they are expensive. Also, as I understand, a lot of them, you have to have a place to bolt them to the floor because the power of the motor is greater than the weight of the frame, and the damn thing moves around a lot.

We’ll sort of, but it’s the same concept on a larger scale. If a person likes their handheld vibrator then the same concept applies to the dildo on whatever that jackhammer thing is. I’ll note she used a hitachi along with the fuck machine.

Well, as owner of one, I like them - not on myself, to eliminate any confusion.

I like it when she moans with my cock buried in her mouth and it's visually more stimulating than a remote controlled vibrating egg. I can use it for degradation by withholding my cock, I can use it to reward her with double penetration, I can edge / torture her for hours without draining my own stamina - a vibrator is more difficult to use for that as it ramps her orgasm up much quicker, ...

Did I forget something? Hmm..

We’ll sort of, but it’s the same concept on a larger scale. If a person likes their handheld vibrator then the same concept applies to the dildo on whatever that jackhammer thing is. I’ll note she used a hitachi along with the fuck machine.
Understood. I absolutely love the 120v corded Hitachi wand. If I could only have one sex toy for use by both sexes, the Hitachi would be it.

But with all due respect, I think you're either being being a bit pedantic in insisting that the Hitachi is a sex machine, or you really don't understand what a "sex machine" is in the context of adult toys and this thread.

No doubt that handheld vibrators technically meet the definition of machines, and they're obviously used for sexual purposes. (Unless you buy them from China, and in that case they're for "therapeutic use only." 😅)

But referring to vibrator as a sex machine is tantamount to calling a car wash or portable pressure washer a washing machine, or calling food blenders and clothes washers mixing machines. We could go on and on listing other examples of these kinds of technically accurate definitions of machines. Definitions that aren't used in everyday writing or conversation.

My point was just that, to the vast majority of the world, a "sex machine" is either this (the subject of this thread) or maybe this.

Well, as owner of one, I like them - not on myself, to eliminate any confusion.

I like it when she moans with my cock buried in her mouth and it's visually more stimulating than a remote controlled vibrating egg. I can use it for degradation by withholding my cock, I can use it to reward her with double penetration, I can edge / torture her for hours without draining my own stamina - a vibrator is more difficult to use for that as it ramps her orgasm up much quicker, ...

Errrm… I’ve never really been interested in those fucking machines, but when you put it like that, I think I’m starting to get it a little bit. :)

Errrm… I’ve never really been interested in those fucking machines, but when you put it like that, I think I’m starting to get it a little bit. :)
the possibilities are all over the place.

It’s funny.
I have never tried the type of machines, just seen them in those short documetaries on the internet.
Machinery and in a wider sense, being caught in the machinery, is one of those things that features heavily in those dark and unrelistic fantasies talked about in another thread and has been since before there was any outside influence that I know of.
Finding stories about that type of thing was kind of a relief actually, realizing that I wasn’t the only weirdo out there.

This is the first time I get how they could be an actual real life thing though.
I’d still worry that it would just be one more place to hang those not dirty but not clean clothes. 😂

It’s funny.
I have never tried the type of machines, just seen them in those short documetaries on the internet.
Machinery and in a wider sense, being caught in the machinery, is one of those things that features heavily in those dark and unrelistic fantasies talked about in another thread and has been since before there was any outside influence that I know of.
Finding stories about that type of thing was kind of a relief actually, realizing that I wasn’t the only weirdo out there.

This is the first time I get how they could be an actual real life thing though.
I’d still worry that it would just be one more place to hang those not dirty but not clean clothes. 😂
See, I do get and have gotten the fascination of the very fantastical type of machinery. Very much.

Just the real life thing machines have seemed very uninteresting to me. I do wonder how much usage I would get out of one. Probably not that much. Not that I’d want to buy one for myself anyway, but now I feel like maybe it would be fun to try one out in more of a humiliation/control type of scene rather than just for the sake of getting fucked by a machine…

See, I do get and have gotten the fascination of the very fantastical type of machinery. Very much.

Just the real life thing machines have seemed very uninteresting to me. I do wonder how much usage I would get out of one. Probably not that much. Not that I’d want to buy one for myself anyway, but now I feel like maybe it would be fun to try one out in more of a humiliation/control type of scene rather than just for the sake of getting fucked by a machine…
There might be a market gap for designs that are more ”deco-futuristic” than ”power tool looking”.

There might be a market gap for designs that are more ”deco-futuristic” than ”power tool looking”.
I suppose I can see the fascination of getting off to a power tool, basically needing nothing less than some gyration and vibration regardless of who or what provides it. I could see that working for me from the humiliation point of view, and the humiliation point of view is my go-to in all things BDSM.

But from the fantasy perspective, a tiny power tool really does seem a little lacking. I’m sure there’d be market for something a little more intricate in design. 😁

I suppose I can see the fascination of getting off to a power tool, basically needing nothing less than some gyration and vibration regardless of who or what provides it. I could see that working for me from the humiliation point of view, and the humiliation point of view is my go-to in all things BDSM.

But from the fantasy perspective, a tiny power tool really does seem a little lacking. I’m sure there’d be market for something a little more intricate in design. 😁
If we were just a bit more enterprising, we could totally get rid of those pesky employer types in our lives. :D

Understood. I absolutely love the 120v corded Hitachi wand. If I could only have one sex toy for use by both sexes, the Hitachi would be it.

But with all due respect, I think you're either being being a bit pedantic in insisting that the Hitachi is a sex machine, or you really don't understand what a "sex machine" is in the context of adult toys and this thread.

No doubt that handheld vibrators technically meet the definition of machines, and they're obviously used for sexual purposes. (Unless you buy them from China, and in that case they're for "therapeutic use only." 😅)

But referring to vibrator as a sex machine is tantamount to calling a car wash or portable pressure washer a washing machine, or calling food blenders and clothes washers mixing machines. We could go on and on listing other examples of these kinds of technically accurate definitions of machines. Definitions that aren't used in everyday writing or conversation.

My point was just that, to the vast majority of the world, a "sex machine" is either this (the subject of this thread) or maybe this.
Once you pleasure yourself, for your own enjoyment or for the viewing pleasure of another, with a mechanical device the size and function shouldn’t matter. I’m saying people should drop their hang-ups about these things. I don’t have room for one but I’d be open to experiencing it

Oh yes, I also can set it up so it thrusts upwards. Having her stand upright, hands tied, completely naked and the machine on the floor between her legs, thrusting upwards over and over again - either while I watch her, myself still dressed and our eyes locked, except when they wander down to let her know how I closely watch how her body is being used and that no intimate detail escapes my gaze; or while forcing her to watch herself in a mirror and be a witness to what I'm subjecting her body.

I have one, hesitated for the longest time buying one, best sex toy purchase I have ever made, money well spent/invested.

Back