Care to Chat... Round 2

Love your body. Love every stupid imperfection, every tan line, every mark on your skin. Love every inch of it and don't give a shit if anybody else does.

Your unique parts of your body are what makes it yours, and what makes it the wonderful, amazing, luscious body that it is. :)

While I agree, its a sentiment that comes more easily to say than to convert to ideology ^_^

Lovely photo though =P

Speak for yourself. I fully plan on having a life long love affair with myself and I don't give a damn

Love your body. Love every stupid imperfection, every tan line, every mark on your skin. Love every inch of it and don't give a shit if anybody else does.

I absolutely adore your body, but it's your eyes that truly stand out. You are perfect.

Well said!

More people should feel that way.

Speak for yourself. I fully plan on having a life long love affair with myself and I don't give a damn

If you're going to have an affair with yourself, I will gladly be the other person in that affair as well! Great pic, you've always looked amazing and love your thread!

I love your body as well, and would love to have the pleasure of getting my hands on you for a long time ;) :rose:

Love your ass and your breasts...

Firm and athletic.......

Built for pleasure...

Don't change a thing!!!

I love this pic. Love the body and am enjoying the mind that goes with it as well. Keep up the good work.

I have no problem loving every inch of your body :kiss:

Back