Campus surprise (closed)

Money has nothing to do with it. Its just fun breaking the arrogant ones.

She ground her hips against him helping him deeper as she propped herself up on one hand her other hand moving through his hair as she felt his lips and teeth. Moving her head she nipped at his neck gripping his hair and guiding his neck closer to her.

"I thought so you seem a woman to love a challenge!" Justice says as he ristists and lets his hips rotate as he held his cock with in you and laughed a bit while he felt the pull in his hair.

"I'm gonna love resisting you" he says as he than gives in and lets her nuzzle his neck as he than begins his hips to pull back his slow retreat controlled despite his cocks twitching. He than slide his head all the way out with his tip resting on your pussy as he then slides forward his cock pushing in slowly as he breaths concentrating. He wasn't gonna try to give in to easy, plus he had to get her to destroy that tape.

You haven't done too good of a job of that today... I mean Me getting pleasured by My pet twice now... and who knows how many more times and ways today alone that My pet will please Me

She smirked. She knew that there were those around the campus that would know what the tie tack meant and would not say a word to him. He was claimed and bound even if he didn't know it yet

"Hey,Its my first day" he says as he leans back down to seize a nipple in his lips suckling it softly as he speed up his thrusts for a minute or two his cock slapping in hard and fast with his cock almost never thrusting more than just a few inches. he than flawlessly went from that quick burst of thrusts to a great deep and hard thrusts to deep and hard thrusts speeding up just a bit as his teeth lightly tease your nipple from inside his mouth

Why resist... you have already accepted the tie tack... and have shown such wonderful quivered desire and need for My command and desire for it so... why fight?

She winked and was growing close herself as she moved to pull him deeper and gripping his hair roughly to pull him up for a firm passionate kiss.

He begins to speed up even more the slaps going harder and harder as he enjoyed your lips and pussy his cock going hard and fast, and deep as the desk begins to scrape across the floor as picks up speed and force as he pulls his head away and smiles.

" Because it will keep you guessing Doc" he says with a smirk as he pounds into your hard and fast.

A purred Challenge accepted at his words as she tossed her head back with a gasp and a growl of intent pleasure heels digging into his ass cheeks and she moved one hand to grip her desk a little for added support. Her eyes closed as she let orgasm build and ripple her inner muscles. Her eyes flying open wanting to see that final moment etched all over her young pets face.

"Almost....Almost" he began to groan. Justice, was thrust hard and deep into you now as he went. he was close her bucked as he arched back and plunged deep.

"CUMMMING" He cried out as he held his full length in you as it twitched and spurted about inside you his cum shooting deep and fast into your body. Burst after Burst went into you as his face was a mix of joy and concentration. his brow was furrowed his lips curled in an odd smile as he lay forward and wrap his arm about you and than began to nuzzle your neck as the last spurts flew from his cock

Hugging him close she smiled slowly moving to sit up as she still cradled him close. Fingertips caressing over his back as she kissed his brow. She was feeling quite sated for now but she would not mind more time with him at all.

he rests his head on your chest and smiles as he begins to speak.

"How was your pet this time Doctor?" he says as he shifts to put his chin between your breasts as he smiles his boyish smile. and honest smile.

My pet was very pleasing this time as well. Now perhaps to snuggle up with My pet on the couch.

She smiled reaching a hand to brush through his hair and caress his cheek.

"Doctor Legacy, I will have to leave you soon, and head to warm ups, especially a shower, to hide the scent of you on me....I don't want to but I don't want you to get in trouble" he said as he holds on to you and his face looks a little pained.

He pulls away and pulls you from the desk and goes and sits you on the couch and than he walks over and puts back on his uniform. He turns from you to show his well muscled ass and legs as he slips on his underwear and than his undershirt.

" Hopefully I can keep up today at practice" he says as he pulls on his pants.

I am sure your little workout here might help you.

She watched him and smiled seeing the ripple of movement from each muscle as he redressed and she smiled slipping back into her clothes and walking over to him taking the tie tack and smiled.

I should put your mark on you...

She winked with a devious grin.

" Wait What?" he says as he slips on his pants and fastens them. He than slides on his shirt and looks at you over his shoulder. He looks a little concerned as he looked at you as he buttoned his shirt.

" what sort of mark?" he asks as he shakes his head and than chuckles.
" Okay I guess I don't have a choice do I?" he laughs more as he gets to his chest and turns looking at you .

" So Doc where is this mark gonna be?" he says with a smirk, still full of verve and force.

She laughed softly and held up the box.

Your tie tack that marks you as Mine.

Waiting for him to fix his tie as she smoothed the tie and attached the tack. She then grabbed it like a leash and wrapping it around her hand as she pulled him in close for a rough passionate kiss then leading him to the door she used it again to shove him against the wall by the door kissing him rough again as her free hand caressed him through his pants then a firm but gentle cupping grip as she smiled wickedly into his eyes.

Till next time My pet...

He comes up for air when he sees you, and than shifts uncomfortably ad he coughs a bit.

"What the hell no I have to go to practice with a boner! Great, what Am I suppose to tell the guys, we are an all male school!" he was red with anger and embrassement and shivered a bit. He than adjusted him self and looked at you.

" Guess I'll have to rub one out in the shower before I get in to my gear" he says as he smiles a wry smile and walks to the door.

I guess you will but in doing so you had better not be late for practice pet. Late to any class or practice might cause punishment... from Me.

With a wink she unlocked the door and watched him walk out before returning to her desk and fixing her hair and straightening up more pondering what she should do next to her pet.

"Do you want me to come by after practice?" he asks as he slips back to his desk and grabs his books and backpack and smiles.

"I can meet you anywhere" he says as he waits for the answer, than looks at the time "Shit, If you want to see me, tell me at practice!" he than sprints off towards the gym.

She smiled watching him sprint off and closing her office door she moved to finish making sure she was pristine before walking from her office and began to stroll around campus ending up finding her way to the Athletic department of the campus and meandered around through the different fields pausing watching each group for a few moments before moving on till she found his team and smirked walking over watching the Dean standing there too. They talked briefly before he took off for a meeting leaving here there to continue getting used to the campus.

Justice had changed quickly and much to his dismay, he was still sporting his hard on. The other younger classmates had laughed at him, but Justice gave them a look and many backed down.

He was working on the rings today his arms out as he worked through a retinue as he worked his legs spun and twisted as he looked out and saw the others gaping at him. yeah he was that good. He centered himself and began his dismount. he twisted and whirled in the air with precison and skill he had honed since grade school.

He looked up and the room clapped. He took a simple bow, as he looked on the crowd and than walked over to his bag and get a towel and a drink.

She was still standing back hidden a bit watching... So many devious ideas slithering through her mind watching him on the rings. Teeth pressing against her lower lip slightly as she waited till his practice was over.

he took some water and cleaned him self off. he laughed a bit as the coach told him to tighten up a bit more. he shook his head and told him he should loosen up more and get a girl. Than he got ribbed for his former boner and Justice turned red in embarrassment.

his next apparatus was the pommel horse. he gripped the handles and did an hand stand and held him self. he breathed controlling his frame as he shifts to one hand and held him self his muscles taught, his focus showing on his face, he was calm and at peace. He than twisted down into his rotation, to the shock of all but his coach. he did about a bakers dozen in a rounds as he focused. He than shot up on to his left arm and was parrallel to the pommel horse as he held it, his face placid as he held it. the than slide back down into position and slipped off on to his feet and smiled to the coach.

"Okay boys hit the showers good work, Justice great work keep it up and that olympic trial might spring you to the olympic it self" he says as justice stood on the mats and looked about as he smiled feeling good. He than turned and walked to the showers as the other guys filed out.

the coach passed him and laughed " Remember to lock up when your done"

"No problem coach, go thank your wife for those oatmeal raisen cookies those were amazing, though you need to lay off a few coach" he says poking the older man in the belly and they laughed as the coach left and justice stood on the mats and ran forward tumbling over the mat and than lying back on the mat looking up at the cieling of the gym.

Olympic tryout... That would be wonderful... seal many opportunities for you.

She smiled stepping from the shadows of one of the halls leading to the outside. A smile gracing her lips as she stalked over her demeanor less professional and more sensual taking in Her pet laying there on the floor and stopped staring down into his eyes with that feral predatory smile on her lips. Her arms crossed resting under her breasts as she stood there so many devious plans going through her mind.

" Hello Doctor Legacy what brings you to my sanctuary?" he asks still laying there for a couple of seconds before kipping up to his feet, he blushed as his cock stirred in his unitard. He stood and let it pluse as he looked at you

" I am usually so calm and focused here, this place is my church" he says with a smile on his face, he seemed different as he stood and looked over the gym
He was relaxed and smoked.

" Did you watch any of our practice Doctor Legacy, If you did I hope you saw how determined our group is, we are a good group, and devoted" he said in a polite and brisk manner a wide smile on his face as he seemed happy, almost serene.

Yes very impressive team this year. I saw most of the practice you were most impressive Justice.

This serene calm side of him was most entertaining she watched him as he stood there before her.

So what else do you have to do today Justice?

Back