Campus surprise (closed)

Justice pulls his finger free of your ass and than lets it tease the soft flesh between you pussy and ass hole instead as she frowns. "I'm sorry Selena I didn't know I...I..got to over zealous"

He continues to let his finger twist and turn out of you as his face lowers back down to kiss your clit. he than takes the little nub into his mouth and pulls up until it pops out. He repeats this a few time.

AS he does this it distracts you enough to slide his other hand slides back up to the pussy and slips a finger in as well. This finger begins to pump hard and fast into your pussy as the other hand goes slow as well as twists. he than switches his mouth to suckle on it.

She gasped her hips wriggled and circled biting her lip with the pleasure. Her hands slithered through his hair and over his cheeks and shoulder.

So... much better... pet...

He pulls his mouth from your pussy and than shifts on his legs he looms at you and smiles." Selena I'm. Hard and ready if you wish me to please you?" He asks ad he than moves forward to let his tongue enter your pussy as well, awaiting your answer.

Back