Cabin in middle of the woods (ONLY Sean Renaud)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
**It all started like any day, exept he the young man began to hang with the wrong crowd. His father had abandon his mother and left them in poverity and he became sick of being denied a normal life. He began to steak and cause trouble to his neighbors by either breaking in or destroying their property. One night he was dared to enter an abandon haunted home on the edge of town at night to steal. As he entered his friend ran away at the sound of approching foot steps, just as he reach them box he saw on the floor. He quickly picked it up and ran to climb out of the window. He scream as he felt something grab his leg but just as he turn, he was hit and knock out.

He woke up dazed in a cabin,naked tied to a bed. Curses as he look around and quickly try to take off the shackle on his left ankle.**

"Welcome back to the land of the living. It certainly took you long enough." Jake growled. He was wearing a faded "Stone Cold" T-shirt, torn jeans and black boots. "My name is Jake and I have to tell you that you will pay dearly for your mistakes boy." He ran his fingers over his bald head.

Ricky had managed to free his ankle as Jake knew he be able to. Ricky look at him pissed as him: who the fuck are you?!! Get the fuck out of my way or i kick you ass *he spoke tough for a short guy. But Jake knew shackle or not, he would be unable get out of the woods for months/years.*

"I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to offer you a way out of your life. I watched you for a while. You're hungry, you steal for food. You'll never have to do that again if you stay. But if you want to leave. . ." He stepped out from between him and the door, it wasn't like there was any place for him to go and eventually hunger, cold or fear of the animals would drive him back.

Ricky gulps:i...i...didnt steal! it fell! No one eats dirty food, they would of thrown it anyways ! *feeling defensive* ...what you want from me? I wont kill no one...

"I didn't think for a second that you would kill anybody. What I want is a friend, a son, a servent. I'll keep you fed, I'll teach you anything you want to learn and you just stay here with me."

Ricky hesitated; i aint no slave man...i am a man...but...i can be a friend...i dont like cleaning...I can try for abit...*Jake knew even if he ran away, be force to come back to him*

"Nobody likes to clean, but we all do it." He shrugged. "I think however the best thing to start with for you would be getting you cleaned up. Come along."

Ricky shrugs as he followed: where are my cloth,man? its fucking getting cold...i dont wanna freeze to death *rubbing his arms, shivering*

"You'll get them later. For now lets get you cleaned up." Jake grabbed Ricky by the wrist and half lead, half dragged him to the back where an above ground spa styled tub was waiting. He hefted Ricky up without difficulty and tossed him, then stripped down and joined him. "Now just relax."

Ricky cursed as he is toss in: damn, dont need to..*his words dies in his mouth as he see him,strip naked and step in : what you doing? hey, i dont need assistance to wash myself....*gulps as he see his huge hung cock*

"Yes you do. Trust me I've seen tons of thieves and they aren't all trying desperately to get table scraps that are thrown away. The first step to getting in with better company and thus being able to steal bigger and better things is to clean up and look proper." He tackled the Rickie dunking him beneath the water for a moment before letting him up. "Trust me I know a way out of this hell you've been put in."

Ricky comes out of the water coughing: shit...your crazy...*wipes the water out of his face as he coughs hard: make it simpler and just caught up the cash for me...*tries get out of the water: why you gotta be naked too, anyways?

"Trust me, being wet in your clothes sucks. And I don't have enough cash to cough up. I could give you money but you'd be right back where you started after a month or two. You need to know a way to make money. You've heard what happens when you teach a man to fish right?"

Ricky roll his eyes: i also know you cant teach an "OLD" dogs , new tricks....get a new line man...i can wash myself, give me that shit and i will...dont need help

"Fine by me." He said tossing the boy bar of soap and a wash cloth. "We still have a lot of work to do before we can set you loose though."

Ricky starts to wash his body with the soap,curses as the bar of soap slip from his fingers. He bends over to pick it up,giving a nice view of his round ass. : Geez, how did i get in this mess?!?

"I don't know." Jake slipped up behind Ricki shoving him against the wall of the tub and grabbed the bar of soap. " Allow me." He took the bar of soap and started soaping up the younger man's asshole.

Ricky curses as he is ram against teh wall: oww...fuck...*tries to find his balance only to be held in place, tense up as he washes his tight virgin ass; hey! stop...man...seriously...i fucking kills you *obviously not understanding his place and situation*

"I told you relax." He purred soaping up his asshole then slowly and gently fingering him. "You have a lot to learn."

Ricky panics as he cant break free: wait...i aint like...*his sentance cut with his smalll cry as he feels Jake finger push in his ass. Shaking his head trying to tighten his ass to prevent deeper penetration, prooving he was a virgin: owww...tooo big...stop!!

"Just relax Ricky. It's going to be Okay." He did slow down though, and once his hand was soaped up he wrapped the other hand around Ricky's cock and started slowly stroking his cock. "Just let me take care of you."

Ricky was shaking his head, his body trembling. His threats soon turn to whimpers, realizing he could not stop him: plllleaaaseee...no....please...dont *whimpering as he was getting hard in Jake skill hands: god...know...*whimpers* as he was being fingered; god...i'm not gay...please...nooo...

"I'm telling you, just relax." Jake purred and kissed Ricky on the shoulder, then the throat continuing to stroke his cock. "You'll like this a lot." He pushed his finger a little deeper into his bum searching for that sweet spot and then wriggling his finger around on it.

Ricky shakes his head: please, mister....no more..*whimpering helplessly as he kisses his shoulder: please...tooo big...*squeak as he pushes his finger deeper,shaking his head begging Jake to stop. Tries to pull away only to cum hard on the shower wall, as he expected it didn't take long for him to cum, his body goes limp under Jake

Last edited:
Back