Cabin in middle of the woods (ONLY Sean Renaud)

"Or I can just pass you around to my friends. You seem like the kind of whore who'd love being passed around like a party favor."

Rini looks at him: I been pass around enough to last me a lifetime....i am no longer a party girl....*for a moment her eyes looked sad* its fun fucking only 1 guy at a time...its different and i can still walk after a fuck..

"I'm sorry." Surly replied. She was still way more than he could handle though. "Maybe I'll see if anybody I know is younger and can keep up." He looked at her almost sadly. "Because I can't. I cna't be that guy for you."

Rini runs her hands up and down his chest: baby its fine, you just fuck me whenever it suit you, no complaints... *kissed him as she plays with his nipples* your a great lover and soo thoughtful....

Surly nodded at her even if he didn't believe her and then he fell asleep. The next morning he woke up and stumbled off to the bathroom.

Rini woke up after Surly, glance at the time..she wasn't really sure what she was doing or even be able survive without anyone...She was excited but scared of her start in life, she knew after Surly drops her off, she probably never see him again..

Surly finished using the bathroom and came back to her. "You read to head out little lady?"

Rini kissed him passionately: give me few minute , i be back...*rushes to the washroom to take a shower and dresses up quickly. She turns to him with a smirk: want a blow job before we get on the road? hehehe *wraps her arms around as she playfully gropes him*

"Sure, why not, but I'd rather piss down your throat. Never met a girl who'd let me do that. Always wanted to though."

Rini smiled as she began to suck his cock, moaning as she felt him get hard in her mouth...pulls back: you want me swallow your piss baby? i do anything you want...i owe you....

"Yes, I do." He said pulling his cock out of her mouth and taking a step back, he wanted to be able to actually watch as his warm yellow piss poured into her throat. "Now gulp it down my worthless little tramp."

Rini open her mouth to receive the warm liquid in her mouth and swallowed it till he was done.

"That's good, but I think I'm done with you." He grabbed her by the throat and slammed her up against the wall pulling a knife from his pants and jamming it her belly. "Just remember you did good."

Back