Butts and nothing but!!

attachment.php

Though unfortunately sideways. Lit can be such a randy fellow. Always doing this to me.

I think you've made the poor fellow near pass out on the floor with the innocent twist of your ankles, poise of your hips and the undoubtably irresistable words you've just uttered ...

WOW, thanks for all the positive comments! They were just what i needed to warm me up on this cold rainy day.

A little something from a set I took earlier today. Haven't even posted this on my own thread yet :)

attachment.php

Last edited:

I'm glad it's not idling going to waste ;)
You lay out a gorgeous spread, worthy of a king.
I can't help but picture those TV sports-play examples ... a million white, crudely drawn arrows criss-crossing down your back, over those curves and covering every inch of your legs; giving away with noughts where my lips linger and crosses where I bite :p

A little something from a set I took earlier today. Haven't even posted this on my own thread yet :)

attachment.php

I love getting the first taste. It makes me feel so VIP ... I can guarantee we all appreciate your dedication to the pure intentions we have here :devil:

Your flesh looks as if it wants to burst free of those fabric bonds and I can't help but want to be carried along with the momentum ...

With your sass in the pose I confess I'm torn as all the texture, depth and framing makes me want to caress, preserve and tear the smooth and the ruffled all at once

Glad I checked in on here, or I would have missed the preview! Perfect little ass, Ohwhatshername. I love it.

So excited about your new set :)

Beautiful view!
Thanks!

Very creative. I love the way the light filters in...
Thank you! I have a perfect spot by my window for naturally lighted pictures :)

Sweet gorgeous perfection!
Thank you!

I love getting the first taste. It makes me feel so VIP ... I can guarantee we all appreciate your dedication to the pure intentions we have here :devil:

Your flesh looks as if it wants to burst free of those fabric bonds and I can't help but want to be carried along with the momentum ...

With your sass in the pose I confess I'm torn as all the texture, depth and framing makes me want to caress, preserve and tear the smooth and the ruffled all at once
Wow thanks so much!

Glad I checked in on here, or I would have missed the preview! Perfect little ass, Ohwhatshername. I love it.

So excited about your new set :)
Haha yeah sneaky sneaky ;) Thanks!

this is a great thread with lots of lovely sights. here's another contri--it's the dimples that make it a favorite of mine.

adding another better version of pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Back