Breeding / Impregnation ......

Wow...i cant wait for the day that i find out im pregnant. I cant wait to feel my breasts get heavy, and feel my belly swelling.
Im not ready yet...but i have no doubt, trying to become pregnant will be phenomenal.

I love this. Your pms are off btw. :)

I am still figuring out this board some, but I finally found where to turn it on. I don't always get on everyday so if I don't respond right away I am sorry, I will respond as soon as I have a few moments online.

=)

I absolutely adore this thread! The idea of breeding a woman and milking her breasts turns me on to no end! Pregnancy is gorgeous in my eyes since it represents a beauty that only women can produce. Anyway, I hope that I'm not hijacking this thread by offering mine up for consideration. Please just take a look! :D

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=763145

-Plasma

I breastfed our daughter until she was nearly a year old. While I was breastfeeding it felt odd to me for my hubby to play much with my breasts. However once she had weaned herself it was fair game. It was very erotic at that point. Not sure I could really articulate the hangup while I was breastfeeding very well. If we ever do have another child I will be curious to see if my feelings on it have changed.

Talking about it REALLY makes me want to get pregnant again though. There is nothing like the feeling of your breast producing milk, the feel of it swelling as the milk builds and then the release once the milk finally starts to flow.

Wow...i cant wait for the day that i find out im pregnant. I cant wait to feel my breasts get heavy, and feel my belly swelling.
Im not ready yet...but i have no doubt, trying to become pregnant will be phenomenal.

Well, when you decide you want to become pregnant, just let us know, I'm sure you'll get plenty of willing assistants :D

I breastfed our daughter until she was nearly a year old. While I was breastfeeding it felt odd to me for my hubby to play much with my breasts. However once she had weaned herself it was fair game. It was very erotic at that point. Not sure I could really articulate the hangup while I was breastfeeding very well. If we ever do have another child I will be curious to see if my feelings on it have changed.

Talking about it REALLY makes me want to get pregnant again though. There is nothing like the feeling of your breast producing milk, the feel of it swelling as the milk builds and then the release once the milk finally starts to flow.

Thanks for sharing..........my wife breast feed our children for a few years.........it was always very nurturing and then it was very sexually exciting in some way too.........

If you're crazy than we are crazy together.

Since I've been sexually active the thought of procreation has just driven me crazy. It gets me so turned on.. I have one ex-boyfriend, who would just call and say "make me a daddy," or "want to make a baby?" and I'd be a puddle.. he always had perfect timing and would hold off cumming until I begged him to make me pregnant.

Ooo I had a bf that did this once. It was so hot!! He would say "tell me you want my baby" and I would and only then would he cum. I loved it. And no this wasn't the guy that got me pregnant lol!

You do know that you can induce your milk again without being pregnant, and breast feed your hubby? The sex is fantastic and no dirty diapers.

You do know that you can induce your milk again without being pregnant, and breast feed your hubby? The sex is fantastic and no dirty diapers.

Some women are able to, the more children you have breastfed the easier it is. However I have only had one and my efforts don't seem to be producing much. It would probably be easier if I were around an infant for a while.

I never minded the diapers honestly. I am up late at night regardless. I wouldn't mind having 1 more child which makes this fantasy easier.

1st impregnation and my fetish

Below is a post I posted on another site. This was when I got my impregnation fetish. Nothing gets me hornier than a cream-pie and the possibility of getting someone pregnant. Note that this is only a fantasy of mine. I would never act it out in real life or bring an unwanted child into this world.

I remember the very moment I got my impregnation fetish. I was 18 yrs old and had my first real girl friend. She was the second girl I slept with so I was really still inexperienced. She was just a little younger then me, but she had been living on her own since she was 15. We were dating probably about 6 months before we started having sex. While having sex for the 5th or so time I was wearing a rubber because she was not on the pill. Well stupid me did not know that I should check the rubber to see if it broke periodically. Like I said I was not very experienced. Well as soon as I came I knew something was wrong. Her entire pussy got super slick and wet. Well needless to say she freaked out and I freaked out. She told me that it was the right time for her to get pregnant. We talked about it a little and just decided to see what happens. Well we continued fucking like rabbits while still using condoms just hoping it didn't stick. Well about 4 or 5 weeks later my best friend told me she didn't have the heart to tell me she had gotten pregnant. Well I left work and went over her apartment and I just laid her back, never said a word to her and took her bare back with no condom on. I fucked her hard and good and came deep inside of her. At that moment I knew I loved to impregnate a woman. Well sadly she miss carried the baby a few weeks later. However it was always a fantasy of mine to impregnate her again. She got on the pill and every once in a blue moon she would forget to take a pill and I would fuck her hard and think my little guys were doing their job. She never did get pregnant again and we eventually broke up.

Polyamorous, yup that IS me in my AV!! I would love to be preggo. I could have easily had 6 kids. Now that I am in my mid 30's, I'd settle for getting the chance at least once.

I so hear you girl.
It is prob not in the cards for me so it is just fantasy as well. But I can contiue my quest to be the coolest tio around.

Let me ask you all something, I'm working on story featuring a post-pregnant woman, so I was just wondering how long it takes before a woman goes back to work?

Is 4 months realistic?

Let me ask you all something, I'm working on story featuring a post-pregnant woman, so I was just wondering how long it takes before a woman goes back to work?

Is 4 months realistic?

My wife went back at 6 weeks with two of our three kids. The third had complications.

Mmmmm. Wishes there were more women here in Vancouver that were into dry/wet-nursing on dates or just while hanging out together and kinda bored.

Something about the idea of not just sex/fucking but outright breeding is such an incredible turn on for me.
For some reason the idea of making a woman pregnant is such a dominant thing to me, and it gives me the most toe curling black out orgasms.
It might have something to do with my age (28) but nothing is hotter to me than a curvy woman who just cant wait to submit fully to me and bear my children.

anyone else like this? or am I crazy?

I agree 100% wish i could locate more stoires with that theme then you get to watch their bellies swell

Back