Antinatalism and an anti-breeding kink.

CatotheCat

Virgin
Hi guys, I wanted to ask about a strange kink I have that nobody else seems to have heard of. Essentially, I like the idea of lifestyle corruption, particularly the idea of a women, who due to either gooning or another form of corruption, chooses to never have kids, despite previously wishing to do so. I believe this comes from my cuckold/denial kink as I have a very big breeding kink. Also the idea of a woman who is very traditional in gender normal/ values being changed in such a way intrigues me. The idea of a woman going from broody to "my bloodline dies with me" is a strange fantasy I have and I'm hoping to see if anyone recognises it or I can discuss it with. I also wanna say that this isn't meant to be me sexualising women's decisions about their bodies, just something I'm curious about and wanna see what people think. Thank you

I am not sure.

I have been with a number of women who claim they love not being able to have kids, but under the surface it was because of some sort of medical condition, and so they were really trying to convince themselves as a sort of phycological defense mechanism.

But it does happen. My sister does not have kids although she certainly could. Her and her husband both have a VERY active lifestyle, however; we grew up in a VERY abusive home, and while I know my sister would NEVER be the type of mother our mother was, I can see why she just does not want to bring kids into the world just because of what one mother in this world did to kids.

On my end of things, in other words a male perspective, having only daughters and losing a son, it has affected me, because despite a long lineage in the same location that dates back generation after generation, I cannot continue the family name. Because my brother was like my sister, and never had kids, the family name is done. At the time it really bothered me, but 5 years after his death, I have accepted it. By that I mean, I have accepted that the family name will not continue, but of course a parent NEVER gets over the loss of a child. EVER. But by accept, I mean, I am getting married soon and plan to change my last name to my soon-to-be-wife's last name. What does my current last name matter at this point?

As for losing a child affecting the typical stuff, like me being so, so, so Pro-Life, in terms of sex I do have a semi-impregnation fetish. At least, in the many erotic stories that I write, the character's never use condoms or take the morning-after-pill, and thus flirt with potential pregnancy, it all stemming from my son's death. In real life my girlfriend and I do not use condoms or any sort of pregnancy prevention despite us being at the top of the child bearing window for a lady. Again, because I have had the sting of death with a child, and thus know the true value of life.

I cannot continue the family name.
Doesn't have to be like that. I don't know what the law is in the US, but in Germany it is definitely allowed for a woman to keep her birth name during marriage and children can then decide whether they want to take the father's or mother's name.

Doesn't have to be like that. I don't know what the law is in the US, but in Germany it is definitely allowed for a woman to keep her birth name during marriage and children can then decide whether they want to take the father's or mother's name.
No law in the US says you have to legally take SO's name either. At least my wife didn't and no one has complained about it for 40 years.

Hi guys, I wanted to ask about a strange kink I have that nobody else seems to have heard of. Essentially, I like the idea of lifestyle corruption, particularly the idea of a women, who due to either gooning or another form of corruption, chooses to never have kids, despite previously wishing to do so. I believe this comes from my cuckold/denial kink as I have a very big breeding kink. Also the idea of a woman who is very traditional in gender normal/ values being changed in such a way intrigues me. The idea of a woman going from broody to "my bloodline dies with me" is a strange fantasy I have and I'm hoping to see if anyone recognises it or I can discuss it with. I also wanna say that this isn't meant to be me sexualising women's decisions about their bodies, just something I'm curious about and wanna see what people think. Thank you
Sorry, but this is about as sexy as a whispered reading of an advertisement for used bicycles. And as ethical as a defense of bug chasing.

I keep any mention of minors away from discussions of sex.

Because:

I am a parent.

I have been slandered as a transwoman for allegedly being a pedo.

I cannot imagine sexualizing so vulnerable a person.

That said, it is obvious there is a dangerous worldwide pedo panic.

Further, I did sexual things voluntarily as a child and I believe pedos know that kids have sexual feelings because they did themselves. Whether most pedos were victimized as children is unclear.

But none of which would justify exploiting them in turn.

I am no censor. But some topics do not merit discussing in a nonclinical way. I cannot post descriptions of my sexuality as a minor, which bothers me. But it does not rank with book burning as a blow to freedom. We have the right of free expression but must accept recognition of its rational limits.

Sorry, but this is about as sexy as a whispered reading of an advertisement for used bicycles. And as ethical as a defense of bug chasing.

I keep any mention of minors away from discussions of sex.

Because:

I am a parent.

I have been slandered as a transwoman for allegedly being a pedo.

I cannot imagine sexualizing so vulnerable a person.

That said, it is obvious there is a dangerous worldwide pedo panic.

Further, I did sexual things voluntarily as a child and I believe pedos know that kids have sexual feelings because they did themselves. Whether most pedos were victimized as children is unclear.

But none of which would justify exploiting them in turn.

I am no censor. But some topics do not merit discussing in a nonclinical way. I cannot post descriptions of my sexuality as a minor, which bothers me. But it does not rank with book burning as a blow to freedom. We have the right of free expression but must accept recognition of its rational limits.
Hi, I think you misunderstood what has been said. In no way does this call for the inclusion of minors. I have stated that I think it's attractive for women who do NOT wish to become mothers. I in no way mentioned the I inclusion of minors. This does not include minors in anyway shape and form in the same way that a breeding kink has nothing to do with minors. I'm going to sum up that this answer is a misunderstanding of the question and not a deliberate misinterpretation of what I have said.

Back