Thoughts about forced bi...

Beandip478

Really Experienced
I had forgotten about forced bi as an erotic fantasy altogether, until just now I was on a web site devoted to femdom, which listed different varieties of it, and forced bi was one of them.
It occurs to me that for a long while, I had mad cock sucking fantasies, but that for whatever reasons, I've lost interest in that more recently. That may be one reason the idea of forced bi hasn't been in my thoughts.
Potentially, it could be very hot, in the edging sense--you're being forced to confront or experience something you don't necessarily want to, but which, if everything is done in the right way, could turn into a very powerful experience.
For me, though, I know I wouldn't put myself in such a situation if I couldn't "top from the bottom," be able to control certain details even though I am in the submissive position. Also, the Dominant woman in charge would have to have just the right sort of mind--no harsh or cruel mistresses--understanding that her use of force in this situation is of the loving kind, she is pushing me past my limit, into an experience she know I would never ordinarily do, because she knows that if she can just me to do it, a whole new world will open for me.
I would also need to choose or screen the other guy. He would have to be young, lean, tall, and have a monster of a white cock. And, um, no diseases please.

I’m not sure I’d have all those requirement, though “no diseases” would be one. Also, I’m not sure how much forcing would be required. Probably just enough that I didn’t feel really in control.

Most of the "forced" bi I see on Lit is bogus...no force is really needed. The forced bi I envision borders on rape.

I can’t remember the website now but I once read a very creative and hot forced bi concept. A bully bad girl in a small town was surprising farm boys on their farms.
She held a gun on the men forcing them to strip nude, kiss each other, and rub their cocks together.

I found this to be an interesting femdom angle. I think it’s not often discussed how much men like the power of forcing women to be gay together. Many parties have an aggressive guy who is trying to pressure 2 or more of the girls to makeout.

I have in the past and still do mention it to the pro femdoms I visit, as something I'd like to experience under certain controlled conditions.
Only when "she" forces me to (wink wink,) and only with another submissive man.
It isn't easy to arrange, but I have been "forced" a few times, and I find it very erotic, but never without a dominant woman in charge.
Once in Bangkok with a very feminine dominant lady boy and his madam..

Forcing someone to be bi or gay is like forcing someone to be straight. You either are or not.

I find the idea of forced a huge turn on.
But agree with the above about having wife push me to it as well

I prefer when it's "coerced" bi... Much sexier when the man really gets into it after finally giving up on pretending he doesn't want it
In the 2nd part of a future story, a college jock has to pose nude, in front of a predominantly female art class.

The female art teacher instructs the one guy in the class, who happens to be gay, to oil up the jock, who has to maintain his pose and not move, even as the guy oils up his cock.

The female art teacher is intentionally trying to humiliate the jock (who is straight) and instructs the gay student to, "take his time and really rub the oil in".

With the gay student giving him a sensuous and prolonged oiled handjob, the jock gets hard and finds himself struggling not to cum in front of the art class of leering girls who are making their own comments.

I know this doesn't make a lot of sense out of context.

I fantasise that my wife finds out i want to watch her be creampied by several or more men. She tells me she's arranged it. When the men arrive, im bent over and tied to a breeding bench. Facing her. Shes naked, legs spread, and she's masturbating, she says if i get hard being fucked by the first guy the others will follow, if not then i can have her..... im begging her not to go through with this, but Half a dozen guys queue up behind me. The first is huge. I feel the lube. The instant fullness as he slides in. I'm instantly hard, wanting, needing to cum. He has me on my tip toes as he pounds me hard and cums inside. I take 6 loads!

In the 2nd part of a future story, a college jock has to pose nude, in front of a predominantly female art class.

The female art teacher instructs the one guy in the class, who happens to be gay, to oil up the jock, who has to maintain his pose and not move, even as the guy oils up his cock.

The female art teacher is intentionally trying to humiliate the jock (who is straight) and instructs the gay student to, "take his time and really rub the oil in".

With the gay student giving him a sensuous and prolonged oiled handjob, the jock gets hard and finds himself struggling not to cum in front of the art class of leering girls who are making their own comments.

I know this doesn't make a lot of sense out of context.
Oh no... It does make sense. And I'm on the hook. Looking forward to this story!

Back