Forcing yourself on another man?

R34D

40m
Are there any guys that fantasize to take another guy against their will?

A desire to experience forced bi in a MMF at the direction of a woman?

I have had several fantasies involving being non consensually taken by another guy. Each scenario typically involves a woman.

One scenario involves my wife and I staying in a hostel with a common sleeping area (there’s a really good Lit story involving a shared wife in a similar scenario). It is dark and my wife and I are laying next to each other. As we are laying there, someone comes up and lays behind me. I’m confused as to why they are so close to me. Then I feel them slide their hand into my shorts and grab my ass. I tell my wife that someone is grabbing my ass. She doesn’t believe it. Then I feel something poking me from behind and grinding against me. I tell her I think it’s a guy. My shorts are grabbed and lowered. I tell her that the person has lowered my shorts and that I can feel them behind me. She tells me to, shhhhh. I tell her I can feel him. He is pushing on my butt. He is trying to push into me. She brings her finger to my mouth, and again tells me to shhhhhhh. He steadily, with short strokes pushes in. I wince with the discomfort as my wife realizes what is going on. She comforts me. Holds me, and tells me, shhhh, it’s ok. Until my violator begins to spasm inside of me. He pulls out and disappears. My wife holds me and kisses me, and tells me it’s ok.

Last edited:
Are there any guys that fantasize to take another guy against their will?

A desire to experience forced bi in a MMF at the direction of a woman?
The story Vignette 1 probably won't speak to you. It has all the elements you describe, but it's from the POV of the guy being taken.

But I am curious about MM fantasies/stories from the perspective of the dominant male/aggressor. Do you know of any stories like that here?

The story Vignette 1 probably won't speak to you. It has all the elements you describe, but it's from the POV of the guy being taken.

But I am curious about MM fantasies/stories from the perspective of the dominant male/aggressor. Do you know of any stories like that here?
I don’t. The ones I’ve read have mostly been from the guy being taken.

Back