Breast size

Nothing wrong with 32 B's. That was about the size of my wife's breasts when we married. She always thought they were too small, but my opinion is that anything more than a mouthful is wasted anyway.

When she became pregnant, her breasts popped from B's to C's at about the seventh month. She breastfed and her breasts stayed that way.

I'm not suggesting you go out and get pregnant to get larger breasts, but I know from experience that it works naturally.

At 38, I have gone from a 32a/b to 34b to 36c in the last 15 or so years. I would love to go back to a B cup size. Mine are starting to struggle with the effects of gravity and age. Not only that, love the body you have. Realize that you are not your bra size. Remember, we need to enjoy the ride.

Don't mess about with them, they sound just nice to me. We men can't increase todger size with an implant. We have to live with what we have been given. Keep your boobs as they are, they don't define you as a lady xx

I am always amazed at the back and forth that happens on articles that exhibit attractive women ie SI swimsuit shoots etc. and the discussion winds up being s a big deal about breast size and / or whether the models figure was enhanced....and how some men proclaim that enhanced breasts are just 'not for them'. Well, speaking for me, (but most men in general, I believe)...I dont base attractiveness on breast size or whether enhanced or not. I can be physically attracted to many different women, many diff physiques and chest sizes. Its how the woman 'carrries' herself that makes them attractive. and at the moment of truth...I dont believe most men care one bit whether they are enjoying an enhanced woman or not.
So to the women contemplating augmentation....look for a more well rounded man before making yourself more round to please others...its not wrong to do augmentation if thats what you really want or psychologically need..but surgery shouldn't be the automatic first choice...and imo, real, caring men wouldn't fixate on that one attribute ..

As a male admirer of the larger sizes of boobs, in my 68 years on this earth I have found out it is better to not fool with what mother nature has given us.

A B is plenty. My wife was B when I met her at 40, 25 years later a D naturally and not wanting anything larger.
I loved her Bs as she could wear anything and look great. Braless was also a fully acceptable option too. Surgery can risk losing nipple sensitivity and painful encapsulation, so why not stay natural. Feels better for males to play with too.

Back