Pegging

CiaoSteve

Lonely Dreamer
Hi all . . . I'm looking for some understanding to help with a story, and I hope you don't mind me asking. It's something which has been on my mind for some time, but something I've never been lucky enough to try (the better half is very vanilla). I am looking for a couple of viewpoints on pegging, the emotions it generates, the feelings, the pleasures. Would anyone be willing to share? I am hoping for both points of view...

From a female perspective of being the giver
From a male perspective of being the receiver

I really would appreciate the insight. Sorry, it has to be F/M which I am looking for and not M/M.

the emotions it generates
Not really different from other sexual activities, for me.

The emotions are mostly around asking for it and not being sure whether she'll be into it or not.

I did have one girlfriend who I already knew would be into it. I don't remember if she brought it up or if I did, regarding us doing it together for the first time. It might have been her, and I probably was like "hell yeah, woohoo!"

the feelings, the pleasures
Are you basically just asking "what does anal sex feel like?"

My wife worked me up to pegging , and I love it !!! She started circling my pucker with a wet finger while she sucked my cock and balls. At first I pushed her finger away but as time went on I realized it felt good. Then she started sliding her finger in and that felt amazing , especially when she found my prostate , it made me cum very hard !!! She used her tongue as well and eventually told me itd really turn her on to peg me. I resisted for a bit but when I finally submitted and took her strap on....wow!!!
Do it !!!

I can only offer my perspective as a female who has pegged male, straight partners. I would say there are elements of power, control, dynamic shift and taboo. Of course, as a passionate, sexual, confident woman, I feel powerful every time I take a cock in my hand, guiding it to my mouth or pussy or...wherever. One look in my lovers eyes tells me that. Yet it's always MY body accepting my lovers. And there's undeniable power in that. To enter my lover's body in such an intense, taboo way is incredibly sexy. I also know I'm helping him experience something most men won't. It's a pleasure so different than feeling his cock enter a warm body. It's taking ME inside him, feeling me thrust against his prostate and delivering an orgasm unlike any he's known. It's not necessarily something I NEED or want from my lover, but if he desires it, I want nothing more than to help him explore.

I can only offer my perspective as a female who has pegged male, straight partners. I would say there are elements of power, control, dynamic shift and taboo. Of course, as a passionate, sexual, confident woman, I feel powerful every time I take a cock in my hand, guiding it to my mouth or pussy or...wherever. One look in my lovers eyes tells me that. Yet it's always MY body accepting my lovers. And there's undeniable power in that. To enter my lover's body in such an intense, taboo way is incredibly sexy. I also know I'm helping him experience something most men won't. It's a pleasure so different than feeling his cock enter a warm body. It's taking ME inside him, feeling me thrust against his prostate and delivering an orgasm unlike any he's known. It's not necessarily something I NEED or want from my lover, but if he desires it, I want nothing more than to help him.

Hi all . . . I'm looking for some understanding to help with a story, and I hope you don't mind me asking. It's something which has been on my mind for some time, but something I've never been lucky enough to try (the better half is very vanilla). I am looking for a couple of viewpoints on pegging, the emotions it generates, the feelings, the pleasures. Would anyone be willing to share? I am hoping for both points of view...

From a female perspective of being the giver
From a male perspective of being the receiver

I really would appreciate the insight. Sorry, it has to be F/M which I am looking for and not M/M.

I think it depends on the context. What type of story will you be writing.

I can only offer my perspective as a female who has pegged male, straight partners. I would say there are elements of power, control, dynamic shift and taboo. Of course, as a passionate, sexual, confident woman, I feel powerful every time I take a cock in my hand, guiding it to my mouth or pussy or...wherever. One look in my lovers eyes tells me that. Yet it's always MY body accepting my lovers. And there's undeniable power in that. To enter my lover's body in such an intense, taboo way is incredibly sexy. I also know I'm helping him experience something most men won't. It's a pleasure so different than feeling his cock enter a warm body. It's taking ME inside him, feeling me thrust against his prostate and delivering an orgasm unlike any he's known. It's not necessarily something I NEED or want from my lover, but if he desires it, I want nothing more than to help him explore.
That’s an incredible description and a great attitude towards sex in general.

It so depends on the direction you want to take. You could go with a switch in the power dynamics. Depending on the people involved, a man offering his behind to his lover can still be interpreted as an act of submission to her. Building off that idea, what if the guy truly enjoys his new, submissive role? Or, what if the woman truly enjoys her newfound position of power and authority?

Or, you could have a lot of fun with the mechanics of it all. Strap-ons are fun, but most newbies don't have the common sense to splurge and buy the one with a better harness. A loose harness means things will flop around, tugging and pulling in ways that weren't intended. There are also the mechanics of lots of lube, pain thresholds, her going slow enough for him, etc.

I would recommend a bit of field research. Find something the right size and see how it feels when you stick it up your own butt! Many of us who enjoy anal sex discovered the joys of it on our own with an errant finger and then something like a hair brush handle or . . . so many things are oh-so-fuckable, LOL. Good luck with your writing!

This is similar to how my wife and I approached pegging. It was at my urging that we introduced the practice to our sexual repertoire. I had been practicing by myself using butt plugs and dildos before suggesting to her that we try it. Our already unorthodox sex like was becoming stale, consisting routinely of me first going down on her for an extended period of time, usually bringing her to multiple orgasms until she became satiated, followed by me fiercely masturbating my pathetically small penis until I ejaculated into my hand, after which I'd immediately slurp up all my semen as my wife watched me. We both enjoy the deliciously humiliating spectacle of me eating my own cum.
My wife insists that I undergo an extended cleaning regimen of enemas and douching before agreeing to fuck me anally with her VERY large strapon dildo, She derives no physical pleasure from the act, but does enjoy the reverse power dynamic of being the penetrater, especially with such a large dildo. She says that it's amazing just to watch the humongous phony phallus being swallowed up as it disappears into my tiny rectum! I should ask her to make a video of her doing it with her cellphone. I have occasionally cum from being pegged, but only after a severe fucking.

Last edited:
Back