Delay Products

BackwoodsMama

Krampus’ Sex Toy
Hey there. I’m looking for suggestions of Delay products. Ever now and then I’d like some extended hard and fast fucking. While my partner has good control over his orgasms, I usually prefer this after a good bit of playtime, which puts him on edge. Anyone have a delay product they like? Preferred without lidocaine, as that is ineffective for my partner regardless of where in his body it is used.

Thanks in advance.

Right this will be of no help, but it's my tale of using some.

I got hold of a tiny bottle of something herbal in Hong Kong. It wasn't even full liquidised. It was yellow and brown.

Anyway, I put some on my bellend before setting off driving to a hotel for a night of passions. After about 10 minutes it began tingling; 15 minutes starting to burn. I was stuck on a motorway with no services. It burned so much, I considered going to A&E.

I meditated on the burning sensation and breathed deep. I managed to get to the hotel and my knob end was stained brown with the stuff - it's usually purple.

I couldn't come all weekend.

The second time I applied it it didn't burn or work at all, almost as though it had expired immediately after opening.

I got hold of a tiny bottle of something herbal in Hong Kong. It wasn't even full liquidised. It was yellow and brown.

Anyway, I put some on my bellend before setting off driving to a hotel for a night of passions. After about 10 minutes it began tingling; 15 minutes starting to burn. I was stuck on a motorway with no services. It burned so much, I considered going to A&E.

I meditated on the burning sensation and breathed deep. I managed to get to the hotel and my knob end was stained brown with the stuff - it's usually purple.

The second time I applied it it didn't burn or work at all, almost as though it had expired immediately after opening.
Wow. Brave (or stupid) of you to try again.

You’re right. Not helpful in the context of my question, other than I’ll be looking for something other than a tiny bottle of something from Hong Kong.

Hey there. I’m looking for suggestions of Delay products. Ever now and then I’d like some extended hard and fast fucking. While my partner has good control over his orgasms, I usually prefer this after a good bit of playtime, which puts him on edge. Anyone have a delay product they like? Preferred without lidocaine, as that is ineffective for my partner regardless of where in his body it is used.

Thanks in advance.
Any issue with physical products like cock rings? The pressure can mechanically delay orgasm, though it can also be uncomfortable to have constriction on the scrotum and testicles. The knock on effect is that you can achieve harder erections for long periods as well since you are trapping blood in the penis which would flow away as arousal ebbs.

Personal experience, I will use a cock ring for my partner, but don't enjoy using it for myself (edging is fun and I don't need the pressure to delay myself). The level of constriction definitely matters and you may have try a few different styles out since "size" isn't really a standard thing. The type that fit around the testicles are supposedly better for the delayed orgasm feature.

I’ll have to ask him. We have used cock rings in the past, but haven’t lately. Do you think just a basic cock ring or one that incorporates the scrotum would be best?

On a daily basis it isn’t really an issue. He can control his orgasm enough due to experience edging, changing positions and slowing things down as needed. My interest in creating more of a delay is so that occasionally has more staying power through intense sexual contact in which I think would take away the ability to control since it would be a lot of fast and hard stimulation.

I’ll have to ask him. We have used cock rings in the past, but haven’t lately. Do you think just a basic cock ring or one that incorporates the scrotum would be best?

On a daily basis it isn’t really an issue. He can control his orgasm enough due to experience edging, changing positions and slowing things down as needed. My interest in creating more of a delay is so that occasionally has more staying power through intense sexual contact in which I think would take away the ability to control since it would be a lot of fast and hard stimulation.
Yeah, I find that edging helps control the urge through removing stimulation, it doesn't train withholding orgasm through INTENSE stimulation. The cock ring is like training wheels for intense stimulation. I used to work on kegels and would just deathgrip my cock to create numbness and that would assist in staying power, but unless you have hours to devote and a willingness to basically rub yourself raw, sensitivity will return pretty quickly. At least it did for me.

I would say start with a basic cock ring, the kind that just sits on the base of the cock. No fancy "clit stimulators" or "vibrator inserts" which, in my opinion, just get in the way and add to discomfort. if that doesn't help, find one with a sling for the testicles and try that.

Sorry I can't be more help with topical or applied products, I've only ever used lidocaine based ones. Sildenafil citrate can also assist in staying power (for me it gave me horrible stuffy nose, but helped with both more rounds and longer intensity), but that's prescription. I was once more wild than I am now, I don't think I would bother with it anymore, but it's a thought.

Thanks in advance.
Eh just wait a few years you’ll be about to go all night

Used Bathmate Control with great results. Needs some planning as it should be applied an hour before action.

Thanks in advance.

I've heard that slathering a numbing cream on his cock, then double condoms would do the trick. Unfortunately, I believe they all contain Lidocaine. This may be a mite post but thought I'd throw it out there.

I'll second the good old-fashioned condoms. Particularly the thicker ones. They've done a good job with extending my "up" time.

And, as a benefit, you can get ribbed ones that might enhance her pleasure while prolonging his.

I'll second the good old-fashioned condoms. Particularly the thicker ones. They've done a good job with extending my "up" time.

And, as a benefit, you can get ribbed ones that might enhance her pleasure while prolonging his.
Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll have to weigh out if my cum obsession is more important than my wanting to be fucked hard and fast.

OMF

I've heard that slathering a numbing cream on his cock, then double condoms would do the trick. Unfortunately, I believe they all contain Lidocaine. This may be a mite post but thought I'd throw it out there.
Doubling up on condoms can cause them rub against each other and split.

Back