Breast size

36 B is totally wonderful, perfect, the absolute jackpot, and why you would want to increase their size is beyond me. There are, of course, lots of jokes about breast size, usually regarding the opposite concern of yours, such as the woman who is told the best way to commit suicide is to shoot herself two inches below her left breast and goes home and shoots her kneecap off. I wonder if she did anything in particular to enhance her size, though she was probably sorry she wasn’t 36 B or even C. Yep, to me, 36 B is the ideal size, no question about it.

36 B is totally wonderful, perfect, the absolute jackpot, and why you would want to increase their size is beyond me. There are, of course, lots of jokes about breast size, usually regarding the opposite concern of yours, such as the woman who is told the best way to commit suicide is to shoot herself two inches below her left breast and goes home and shoots her kneecap off. I wonder if she did anything in particular to enhance her size, though she was probably sorry she wasn’t 36 B or even C. Yep, to me, 36 B is the ideal size, no question about it.
Haha thanks

Hey babe take it from a52 year old woman with 36 DDs be happy with what you have, I do get a lot of attention but I would prefer it to be for more than a couple of lumps of flesh sticking out of my chest . I have learned to enjoy people checking out my boobs , I tried to cover them up but people still stared and guy made stupid comments,it was so much easier when I was a C cup ,remember your boobs grow as you get older enjoy the boobs you have and find someone to appreciate your body as you are My sister has a E cup and won’t move without her bra on and often has a sore back just FYI

Go see a plastic surgeon. Do some online research first to see how well regarded the surgeon is for this particular type of surgery. A surgeon who is good at facelifts is not necessarily any good at breast implants. You really have to shop it.

I love 36B. My wife was a 34B when we married and she tried everything to increase her cup size. Nothing worked. Then she had two babies and got the bigger boobs she always wanted.

My wife is a 34A. She has amazing nipples and her tits are so much sexier than most things I see online. They don't sag and the biggest bonus is she loves lots of nipple play. Big boobs are nothing I find attractive. Well not more so than my wife's small titties.

Tips: pepper bras are my wife new go to.

If it is style you'd like to improve. Take a look at how Megan Markle dresses in the show suits. Lots of low cut Vs that accentuate her slim figure, she has no cleavage, but turns heads with the best of any woman with Ds. You can't gain boob weight without gaining weight other places.

I'm 34B in off the rack bras. I've debated augmentation over the years but always decide not to do it. I don't know of any other way of increasing cup size, other than maybe pregnancy. It didn't happen for me, but I have heard it does sometimes.

Don't mess with them, you're perfect. My wife was a B-cup for years. After becoming pregnant, she grew to a C-cup. They sag a bit now but not horribly.

My wife was a 34A when we married. Time and childbirth have made hers larger, but her breast size never mattered to me. Please don't do anything rash that you might regret later.

Diamond please be Happy what you Have and Enjoy them and find a Lover who loves you for who you are. Because my wife Loss hers to Breast Cancer and never put anything Back. Enjoy life to your fullest potential. Peace.

Don’t worry about the size of your breasts. Focus on being happy with who you are, be kind and loving, wear clothes you feel good in, and your beauty will glow.

The only way breasts should be augmented is if a sqeeky toy is inserted!! 😜🤪
Needs to be a two way noise maker that goes honka when squeezed and honka when released, but not the one in those screaming rubber chickens 😂😂😂

Back