Making Glasses Sexy

I think it’s all about confidence, if you are confident it doesn’t matter what type of glasses you wear. Confidence is the key to being sexy!

YOU make glasses sexy. They don’t make you unsexy. I’m not sure that’s even been a thing for several decades now, has it? The whole “glasses = unsexy” bit?

My slightly different take, though I agree with most of the comments...confidence is key, as is style and look, and how glasses shape your face. But what you do with your glasses is also important. I realize this is connected to how well you can see without them, what situation you are in. In social situations for example, lowering glasses to get a look at someone or something can be hot. Looking over the rims of your glasses too. Raising eyebrows when you smile. Wearing them pulled back on your head, as we often do with sunglasses. Reading a book and nonchalantly looking a round. Find ways that help you get attention. And yes a smile is always an open invitation, glasses or none.

I got my first pair of glasses when I was 6.
MUCH later, I used my glasses to flirt and seduce, but it wasn't the glasses that made the difference.
I'll stick with my original comment.

I got my first pair of glasses when I was six. "Sexy" wasn't must of a choice.

Even though I know what "sexy" means, I still choose the nerdiest frames because it disguises the passion deep inside me.

I love science!

-Anna
so you became a sexy physicist? ooohh LA LA

My passions include neurobiology, biomedical engineering, and sex, but not in that order, so...

I agree with the above, some people have a face that glasses increase the intensity of their gaze and I then have a smouldering nerd fantasy playing through my mind.

Like all fantasies, a nerd fantasy is in the mind. So glasses just help the nerd mind go somewhere where a fantasy can be unlocked, opened, and enjoyed.
So... enjoy!

Back