Braless appreciation

I am not a fan of wearing a bra, but where I work, not wearing a bra comes off as unprofessional, so I wear one along with stylish but modest professional clothing. But, the second I get in the car, I do a beach change (take off my bra without taking off my blouse or dress top) and then it's freedom for the ride home and the rest of the night. I don't have huge boobs, but I do have pronounced nipples, and depending on the fabric of my top, the nipples get erect at the slightest caress. Rayon seems to be their favorite fabric.

This proved to be helpful when I got pulled over for riding in the carpool lane without a passenger. I know it's wrong, but I had to pee so badly that I wanted to get home faster. I get pulled over by Mr. Handsome Highway Patrolman. He asks for my license and registration, but I can see he's fixated on my nipples, which are rock hard for three reasons: getting pulled over, a slick polka dot rayon top, and I got to pee.

He then notices my bra sitting on the passenger seat. He politely asked if I took off the bra when I got pulled over to influence him out of giving me a ticket (the titty ticket trick). I replied that I was unaware that trick actually worked and might do so in the future, but then explained the real reason that it’s more comfortable to drive with my gals hanging free. He notices I'm wiggling badly, and I explain how badly I need to pee. He tells me to get in the car and drive to the next exit. There is a diner there. I can use the bathroom, and he will finish writing the ticket there. So, despite a nice boob and nipple show, I'm getting that ticket.

I exited at the diner. Parked and ran inside for an almost orgasmic pee, washed up, and adjusted my tits so he could see them a little better.

I exited the bathroom to see the cop sitting in a booth enjoying a cup of coffee. I sit across from him to finish our traffic stop and order a coffee as well. We chatted for 30 minutes about and learned a lot about how to get out of a ticket. He let me go with a warning and his phone number. I waited until he left, sat in my car, and texted him a quick tit pic and the name of the bar I plan to be at this Friday night.

View attachment 2276714
“r, I do a beach change (take off my bra without taking off my blouse or dress top”
My husband is still amazed when I do this , he thinks it’s some sort of trick
ann

I am not a fan of wearing a bra, but where I work, not wearing a bra comes off as unprofessional, so I wear one along with stylish but modest professional clothing. But, the second I get in the car, I do a beach change (take off my bra without taking off my blouse or dress top) and then it's freedom for the ride home and the rest of the night. I don't have huge boobs, but I do have pronounced nipples, and depending on the fabric of my top, the nipples get erect at the slightest caress. Rayon seems to be their favorite fabric.

This proved to be helpful when I got pulled over for riding in the carpool lane without a passenger. I know it's wrong, but I had to pee so badly that I wanted to get home faster. I get pulled over by Mr. Handsome Highway Patrolman. He asks for my license and registration, but I can see he's fixated on my nipples, which are rock hard for three reasons: getting pulled over, a slick polka dot rayon top, and I got to pee.

He then notices my bra sitting on the passenger seat. He politely asked if I took off the bra when I got pulled over to influence him out of giving me a ticket (the titty ticket trick). I replied that I was unaware that trick actually worked and might do so in the future, but then explained the real reason that it’s more comfortable to drive with my gals hanging free. He notices I'm wiggling badly, and I explain how badly I need to pee. He tells me to get in the car and drive to the next exit. There is a diner there. I can use the bathroom, and he will finish writing the ticket there. So, despite a nice boob and nipple show, I'm getting that ticket.

I exited at the diner. Parked and ran inside for an almost orgasmic pee, washed up, and adjusted my tits so he could see them a little better.

I exited the bathroom to see the cop sitting in a booth enjoying a cup of coffee. I sit across from him to finish our traffic stop and order a coffee as well. We chatted for 30 minutes about and learned a lot about how to get out of a ticket. He let me go with a warning and his phone number. I waited until he left, sat in my car, and texted him a quick tit pic and the name of the bar I plan to be at this Friday night.

View attachment 2276714
Your boobs are ideal for free range mode. Lucky cop. Did you check out his truncheon? ;)

View attachment 2276714
So, did he make it to the bar?

My experience is the same when I'm letting my exhibitionist streak loose and have gone out bra free with a tight top on. The negative feedback is almost always from women, and it's more frequent than it used to be. I think society is both more prudish and more entitled. Also, now that I'm in my mid-30s, I've gotten a couple of 'act your age' comments and overheard a couple of similar content. I guess I can't pass for young enough to get away with it anymore. 🙄
Personally I find the more “mature” ladies going sans support, even sexier than a 20 something, maybe it’s the freedom or maybe it’s I just like older ladies 😃

I love summer when women wear less and show more..
c25dd59d72e8f89888921059f52fddbc.jpg
reminds me with myself

I think I'm a rare beast, but except for the very slightest of hesitation, I have NO concern about anyone (particularly the woman responsible for it) seeing my erection beneath my clothes.

I'm a guy and when a girl checks out boxes, stiffies result. Anything less would be a medical concern and what REALLY is the difference between a hard-on plainly visible and a polite compliment (except that the girl knows the hard-on is 100% truthful)?

So, whether it is AC or a little bit of lust, hard nipples are nothing to be embarrassed about. Grow up, people! They are beautiful and tell you in no uncertain terms that this is a woman, not a blow-up doll.

“r, I do a beach change (take off my bra without taking off my blouse or dress top”
My husband is still amazed when I do this , he thinks it’s some sort of trick
ann
When I watched "Flashdance," I carefully reconstructed every move to make sure there was no trickery. True story.

Hotter to guys than girls know.

I posted this on the other "braless" thread but it's probably more suitable here ....

After enjoying this thread for the past few weeks, I asked my gf to go braless last weekend while we ran errands (Home Depot & such) ..... she wore a flimsy little white camisole but we both agreed she needed to wear a quarter-zip warm-up over it.

Her areolae weren't visible but her nipples were noticeable. She needed to be persuaded but it led to some very nice afternoon sex when we got home .... 😁

Back