Sex Slave to my Lecturer (open to male character RPer))

Innocent_Tiger

Experienced
Sex Slave to my Lecturer (closed for bdt147)

Amber Bright is an 18-year old freshman student at one of the most prestigious universities in the country - Greenleaf University. She is 5 ft 3 with creamy-pale skin, long honey-blonde hair that falls just under her pert C-cup breasts, and an ample-sized ass that stands out on her petite frame.

Amber still can't believe her luck at getting into such a great university. She comes from an extremely poor family and it was only through being granted a scholarship for families of low income that she was able to attend.

Amber is extremely diligent and motivated. Ever since she realised how poor her family were, she made it her mission to turn their fortunes around. She worked hard at school, aced all the exams, and made the grades. With such a work-work attitude, there was not much time for romance - Amber was a virgin in every sense of the word, having only kissed two guys ever, both during the only two drunken high-school parties she'd ever attended.

Writing and literature are Amber's passions. She plans to major in English Literature and when she graduates to get a job in journalism working for a top newspaper or magazine publisher, and write books in her spare time.

The first few months at Greenleaf were great. Amber did not spend much time going out partying, but still made some good friends. Where Amber spent most of her time was the library. She was determined not to get swept up in the college life and neglect her studies. She would never forgive herself if she let this chance go to waste. She needed to come out of Greenleaf with a perfect GPA so she would get accepted for internships with the top firms. Sometimes she wondered if she would regret not going out partying and living the college life, but whenever she did try and go out, she'd just end up worrying about staying out too long, being too hungover to attend lectures or complete her work. No. The best thing was to stay focused on her work. She had plenty of time for partying after college.

But sometimes you can't control everything. After Christmas, Amber had a bad case of flu. She was in bed for a month and missed weeks of lectures. When she was finally well enough to attend lectures again, in the middle of February, she was so far behind. In her English Literature class in particular, they'd covered some very important material during the time she was sick. On her first day back at college, the English Literature professor, Prof. Harlow, issued a test. It was 20 questions about a book the students had been studying since January and Amber could not answer a single one. Amber looked down at the paper and felt herself growing anxious. Surely Prof. Harlow knew there is no way she could have read the book? Suddenly she felt hot breath on her shoulder, she startled and looked up to see Prof. Harlow looking down at her.

----------------------------

Prof. Zach Harlow is mid-forties with dark brown hair that shows the first tints of greying. He has typically handsome features that have become slightly weathered by age. He wears glasses during lectures as he's slightly short-sighted and likes to be able to see all his students, even those right at the back of the lecture theatre. He takes good care of his body, and even under the shirt and blazer he wears while teaching, you can tell he has a very muscular frame with broad shoulders. Other parts of his body are similarly gifted with size in the right place. From looking at him, you may think his entire youth was full of one-night stands and girls drooling over him... but quite the opposite was true. In fact, Zach had felt almost invisible to girls until he was in his early thirties. He'd spent his teen years and twenties either with his nose in a book or writing. Thankfully it paid off, as he published several best-sellers which had earned him not only a lot of money, but a lot of prestige too. For the past 10 years he had taught at the top English Literature university in the country and continued to earn royalties from his books. He hadn't published any books for several years now, as his job as a lecturer took priority in his life. In fact, the only thing he did write these days was lurid fantasies about some of his students.

Zach had been a virgin until he was 30 for several reasons - he had been very shy, not good at speaking to girls and didn't spend much time on his appearance. But when he neared thirty, he made some drastic changes. He started working out and learnt about male grooming. He spent $2000 on a 6-month course that taught him how to speak to women. As part of the course, he had to approach women on the streets, in nightclubs and bars. Eventually, he became an expert at approaching women, and they were all so impressed by his background. He went from being the invisible loner, to the hot author. He spent the next 5 years, from age 30 - 35, fucking as many women as he could, he must have hit the 200 mark at least. He'd fucked women of every skintone and almost every nationality, from 18 years old to 60 years old. But he always preferred the young ones. Maybe it was because he'd missed out on most of his youth, he'd never experienced being an 18 year old fucking other 18 year olds. It was almost like he was stuck in that stage of his life. So when he was offered the job at age 35 of not only lecturing at Greenleaf, but being a Professor - the youngest English Literature Professor in the history of the university - it was perfect. He stopped having so much meaningless casual sex and devoted himself to his work and his students. The university was full of attractive young women, and these days they all dressed so scantily. It was impossible not to fantasise about fucking their tight young pussies when they wore such short skirts and low-cut tops. But he knew they were off bounds. And he was almost glad, because it would be so easy for him to get back into that addictive lifestyle of fucking everything that moves. At least being surrounded by students, he had to keep it in his pants.

Not to say Zach was completely celibate now. He still had the occasional hook-up using online dating apps, perhaps every few months. He was not interested in having a girlfriend, finding most women more hassle than they were worth. They always wanted to change him and have him spend all his time on them. They would complain if he spent too long working, too long reading, too long writing. They'd be adventurous in the bedroom for the first few weeks, then they'd revert to wanting plain missionary sex. Zach liked rough sex. He liked to be in control and to dominate. Recently he'd been reading up on BDSM. He loved the idea of having a submissive who would let him do whatever he wanted to her. He'd tried to introduce these elements with flings in the past to no avail. Once he'd ejaculated messily over a brunette chick and asked her to lick his cum off the floor but she'd just laughed at him. And one of his previous short-term girlfriends called it quits after he insisted on using handcuffs in the bedroom one too many times. He figured he needed someone who was on board with the whole dominant-submissive thing, so decided to look on BDSM hook-up websites. But he could never quite find what he was looking for. Truthfully, he didn't want a woman who was experienced and had been fucked by a million men before. He wanted someone innocent, who he could teach and shape to his desires. He wanted someone like... Amber Bright. Oh Amber Bright. Those pert breasts, that ridiculously large ass, those wide innocent eyes. He thought everyday about those eyes looking up at him as he stuffed his monster cock between her puffy lips. Upper lips and lower lips. In her ass too. He fantasised about filling her with his hot sticky cum and watching it drip out of all her holes.

Fuck. He'd been daydreaming again. Just being close to the little temptress got him thinking all sorts of filthy thoughts. Zach had noticed Amber looking forlorn at the test paper in front of her. Some sick part of him liked seeing her struggle to come up with the answers. He knew she'd been ill for the past month so was unlikely to have read the book. But after a while of watching her suffer, he felt guilty and went over to reassure her. Now he was physically close to her, so close he could smell her vanilla-scented perfume, he felt himself getting hard. He hoped Amber could not feel the growing bulge which was pressing slightly against her left breast.

--------------

"Professor, I... I... I," Amber stuttered.

"What's that?" Zach said, feigning innocence.

"I..." Amber gulped. "I haven't read the book."

"Oh you haven't? Oh that's right, you were ill weren't you. I hope you are feeling better now." Zach placed his large but gentle hand on Amber's bare shoulder. She was wearing a white tank top that, unbeknown to her, was slightly transparent and he could see a thin lacy pink bra underneath. He felt his cock twitch as he noticed her nipples were hard and poking through the material. It was probably the cold lecture theatre that had done it. Unfortunately the cold wasn't enough to stifle his growing bulge.

"Yes thank you, Professor. I... I just don't know how I'm going to catch up though!"

"I understand your concern. This book will, after all, be tested in the end of year exam and your grades throughout the year count also towards your final GPA. It is important you get up to speed as soon as possible."

Amber felt dread past through her. English Literature was going to be her major. She needed to pass this year otherwise her dreams of making a living from journalism would never come true. No firm would hire her and she'd just spend her time writing for crappy little blogs and never making any money. She needed to get an internship at one of the top publishing firms and for that, she needed top grades.

Zach loved watching her squirm. He watched her think it over, her big eyes darting everywhere, her perky breasts heaving as she became more nervous.

"Why don't you speak to me after class, Amber. I'm sure we can sort something out to get you back on track. You are one of the best students here and I'd hate to see you fall behind."

God, what was he doing? He'd fantasised about this for so long. Was he really going to do this? It was not right, he knew. But this opportunity was golden. He had her right where he needed her. He knew she'd come from a poor background, from one of the roughest parts of the country, and if she didn't succeed here at Greenleaf, she'd end up back in the trash where she'd come from. When he looked in her eyes, he saw not only innocence, but desperation. She was desperate to succeed, and he was intrigued to see how far he could take things.

As the rest of the 100-something students left the lecture theatre, Amber made her way down the steps to where Zach was sat at a table behind the lectern. He was holding a pen between his lips and was intently reading a piece of paper.

“He penetrated her wetness, hard and fast, with his raging cock,” Zach suddenly said.

Amber gasped. “W-What Professor?”

“One of your classmates seems to have misunderstood the recent homework assignment. I asked for a piece of romantic fiction, not erotic fiction.”

“But I suppose I didn’t give any guidelines on age restrictions,” Zach chuckled.

Amber felt awkward, but laughed softly. Her usual creamy complexion had flushed bright red and she hoped the Professor couldn’t tell.

But Zach had noticed how red she’d turned at his words. She really was innocent, wasn’t she? Could she even be a virgin? He’d often seen her around campus, but never with any boys. She didn’t dress like a virgin, that was for sure, she wore the same uniform as the other girls: tight little tops, short skirts, booty shorts. But the way she carried herself suggested she was less self-confident than the others - she’d often walk with her head down and shoulders slightly hunched. She would stutter her words when speaking to professors or students she didn’t know well. She was a dedicated worker though. He’d see her in the library well into the early hours of the night, tapping away on her laptop at a table full of books.

“So, c-can we speak about my progress?” Amber said, pulling Zach away from his thoughts about her sex life, or lack of it.

“Of course Amber. Why don’t you take a seat here?” he said, gesturing to the chair across from him. Amber sat down and looked into her handsome professor’s pale blue eyes.
This was the closest Zach had been, face-to-face, with Amber. She’d been in his class for 5 months, yet somehow he’d never noticed how her big green eyes had flecks of blue in them.

“So, Amber,” Zach said, trying to choose his words carefully. “This is a difficult predicament we are in here. Quite frankly, I’d love to help you catch up, perhaps with some extra tuition sessions, but my diary is very full lately so it’s going to be a struggle.”

Amber’s heart fell. She could not afford to pay for extra tuition like a lot of the other students could. This is why she needed to attend the lectures. She didn’t have the luxury of daddy’s money to sort out her grades. She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

Zach noticed Amber’s tears and felt a mixture of compassionate but also pleasure. She was putty in his hands.

“However… I did have a last-minute cancellation tonight, so why don’t you pop by my office, say around 8.30PM? We can go through the key things you missed while you were away.”

Amber felt relief flood through her body. One session would be better than nothing and she would try and get as much out of it as possible. “Th-That would be great, Professor! I will be there, 8.30PM sharp,” she said.

“Oh, and don’t wear too many layers. My office faces the sunset, so it can get extremely hot there in the evenings. I wouldn’t want you to be uncomfortable”, he said matter of factually.

Amber thought this was a little strange, but understood what he meant. The university buildings were very old and it would often be super cold in some parts but super hot in others.

Of course, Zach didn’t care what Amber wore, she’d be naked sooner or later no matter how many layers she had on. But he liked to say things that would mess with her and get her thinking. As he watched her hour-glass figure leave the lecture theatre, he smirked. Unable to help himself, he grabbed his bulge firmly, massaging his arousal through his pants, groaning as he thought about her tight body and that plump ass. Sitting back on his chair, he unzipped his pants and grabbed his large erection, imagining it was Amber’s small hand gripping his cock. He jerked off, until thick sticky cum soaked his hand. What a waste. This cum belonged inside Amber, inside her tight pussy and ass, not in his damn hand. But he knew it wouldn’t be long until his desires would come true.

It was 8.25pm and Amber was on her way to Prof. Harlow’s office. It was located directly across the campus square from her student halls. She had taken his advice and was wearing just a short pink and purple halter-neck summer dress, with a white cardigan on top, and a pair of beige sandals. The dress couldn’t be worn with a bra underneath as the straps would show, but it shouldn’t matter because it had inbuilt padding to protect her modesty. She’d fashioned her long blonde hair into a simple braid that fell to one side, covering her left breast. The air was chilly so Amber pulled her cardigan across her exposed cleavage, the last thing she needed was to catch another cold or flu right now!

Amber entered the English Literature building and took the elevator to the fourth floor where she had heard Prof. Harlow’s office was. But to her distress, when she reached the floor and checked the floor map, his name was not listed there! Why hadn’t she checked this before, how stupid could she be?! Frantically, she walked down the corridor, checking each office. Most of them had windows but they were all dark and there was no sign of anyone. She checked her phone: it was 8.31pm now and she was late. This was not good. Prof. Harlow had gone out of his way to meet her and now she was holding him up. She ran down the stairs to the third floor and began checking the offices there too. Again, they were all dark and empty. Then she went to the second floor. Empty again. Her heart was racing and her breath was coming short and fast now as panic took over. But she wouldn’t give up. The building had 10 floors and she’d check every office in the building if she had to! Running back out to the second floor lobby she turned the corner and whacked into something, tripping over and falling inelegantly to the ground.

“Ow!” she cried, checking her arms and legs for any sign of injury. Everything looked fine, but… oh no… this was not fine. Looking up, she saw the face of Prof. Harlow. He had a surprised but amused look on his face.

Zach Harlow looked down at the sight before him. Little Amber Bright was on the floor, one breast falling out of her halter-neck dress, and the hem of her dress all bunched up around her stomach revealing a pair of white thong panties that were quite well embedded into the lips of her slit. Even the innocent ones wear the most slutty underwear, he thought to himself. She clearly hadn’t realised how much flesh she was showing and the whole situation was making his cock throb. It took all his strength to not take her right there and then... but he needed to pace himself. If she was going to be his, he’d have to do things in a certain way and this was not it.

Kneeling down, Zach extended a hand to Amber. She grabbed it and he pulled her up to her feet, discreetly readjusting her dress to cover her breast and pussy, pretending he was just brushing the dust off her.

Amber’s bosom was rising and falling quickly, but began to settle to an even pace after a short while.

“I was just in the men’s bathroom when I heard something that sounded like an elephant charging around!” Zach said, trying to stifle a laugh.
“I should have said, my office moved earlier this year to the first floor. I hope you didn’t spend too much time looking for me”

Amber felt so embarrassed, “No, it’s my fault, I should have asked where your office was.”

Zach smiled at her, of course she was so self-deprecating. He bet she had never stood up for herself in her life. Why don’t parents these days teach their kids to have a backbone and stand up for themselves? They’re just asking to create submissive young adults that get taken advantage of. Luckily for Amber, Zach would never truly hurt someone. Sure, he would use Amber for his pleasure, because a girl like her was made for fucking. But he knew when to stop, unlike some guys out there.

“Follow me,” Zach said plainly, leading Amber down the stairs to the first floor and to the end of the hallway to his office. His new office was much bigger than his previous one and had the added bonus of facing directly onto the pitch where the cheerleaders would practice. He’d jacked off many times in this office watching their tight young bodies jumping and twirling.

Zach opened the door for Amber. “After you,” he said. Amber squeezed past him, brushing against his muscular body. He was wearing a plain white shirt unbuttoned to his clavicle and blue faded jeans. His usually neat dark hair was slightly messy after a long day of lecturing and marking assignments.

“Please, sit down.”

Amber tentatively sat down on the small wooden chair in front of the office desk, while Zach relaxed into the large black leather chair on the other side. This was going to be fun, he thought.

Last edited:
As Zach sat across from Amber, he once again took note of her beautiful green eyes. They silently spoke of her desperation, pleaded to him, begged him for his help. Zach thought his plan could have not worked out more perfectly. This almost diabolical plot that was hatched the day Amber Bright walked into his lecture hall five months ago.

That previous summer Zach had broken up with his latest and he swore his last “girlfriend.” He never really considered any of these women possible partners for life, just as a means to and end: his sexual satisfaction. This last one had allowed him to delve into his ever increasing curiosity of BDSM, being the dominant, demanding complete unquestioning obedience. She had lasted almost three months before she decided that his expanding appetite had gone beyond her limitations. Perhaps it was the nipple claps or the spankings, but it was obvious she was not capable of crossing the pain/pleasure threshold. Zach had always made it clear he would respect boundaries, adhere to their safe word and wasn’t into inflicting any real physical pain. However, she was quickly turned off when he first introduced these concepts. It was then he realized he needed to find a woman, a young innocent woman, who he could mold into his obedient sex slave. That’s when Amber Bright walked into his life.

Up until Christmas break, Zach spent his free time equally divided between cultivating and refining his sexual proclivities and wrestling with the ethics of getting involved with a student. When classes resumed in January, he was convinced that he would take that gamble and somehow recruit Amber. However, when she missed that entire first week of classes, he panicked. What if she had dropped out, what was his backup plan. He had none so it came as a huge relief when he received notice from the Student Health Center that Amber had been diagnosed with a severe case of flu and would miss at least four weeks of class. That was the moment Zach’s creative genius, the one that allowed him to write five best selling novels and made him rich, kicked into action.

Since Amber had declared English Literature as her major, Zach had made it a point to research her background prior to the beginning of the semester. This was standard practice for him because he truly enjoyed his job of teaching these young formative adults, hoping to somehow be a positive influence. He knew Amber was intelligent, talented and very ambitious. Her writing samples showed tremendous promise and he thought with some guidance she could become a very successful writer. He also knew she came from a poor family that was trapped in poverty. Her only way to escape a similar fate was a good education. Luckily she was granted financial assistance to cover her tuition, room and board and books. However, the continuation of that money was predicated on maintaining a 3.0 GPA. A failing grade from Zach would be the death blow to her dreams.

Zach saw her illness and her absence as an opportunity to get her under his power. He purposely deviated from his class syllabus, added a novel and introduced it to the class that first day back from break. The book was by a little known author and the chances that Amber had read it were slim. His students were instructed to read it and be prepared for a test on it by the end of the month, which incidentally coincided with Amber’s return. She would undoubtedly fail the test, look for help and eventually end up in his office sitting across from just as she was right now. It couldn’t have worked out any better.

But now, as he looked deeply into those two pools of warm green blue liquid staring intently at him, he realized that he needed to slow down, to be methodical and plan well if he was going to be successful in transforming Amber into his sex slave. It was going to be difficult. These past five months of seeing her in class, going back to his office and jacking off while fantasizing about pulling her long blond hair as he fucked her doggy style or spanking that ass of hers that was begging to be slapped when she wore skin tight leggings had become a habit. Just like earlier in the day when he caught a glimpse of her erect nipples and thought about attaching those nipple clamps that remained unused in his nightstand drawer next to his four post bed and having an intense orgasm. And just like right now after seeing her white thong wedged between her soft bare labia. For the time being he’d would have to settle for his own hand stroking his thick, rock hard 9” cock until it would explode shooting thick ribbons of hot creamy cum all over him.

No, he first needed to gain her trust, build her confidence and slowly seduce her. This needed to be a gradual process because he felt more and more sure Amber was a young woman with limited sexual experience and more than likely a virgin. Going from zero to a hundred in five seconds on the sexual speedometer would not be a strategy for success. A plan where he would help her realize her full potential as a writer and slowly introduce her to a world of pure sexual bliss before exposing her to his deepest and darkest desires was called for.

He had no problem with any of that but knew based on how hard his throbbing, leaking cock was at the moment would require a great deal of patience and self control. On the surface a master/slave relationship appeared to be a very one side affair when it came to sexual satisfaction. For Zach, the opposite was true. He loved making a woman orgasm, especially using his mouth and tongue. He fantasized about restraining Amber on his bed, spread eagled, her pussy there for him to pleasure. The thought of her smooth, naked mound, the taste of her juices that rushed from her like water from a burst dam drove him insane with desire. He would teach her to accept those brief bouts of pain he would inflict knowing they would soon turn to pleasure like she had never experienced before.

However, he would never force Amber into this relationship. His slave needed to accept her role willingly without a hint of coercion. If, in fact, it didn’t all work out, Zach would continue to help Amber with her career goals. But based on how he felt right now, this was his best shot of getting what he wanted. He couldn’t blow it.

“Amber, every year I select a first year student who I think has the most potential and take him or her under my tutelage. I see so much potential in you and don’t want you to lose this opportunity because of this one test.”

This was complete bullshit as Zach had never done anything of the sort. He had purposely stayed away from students not to endanger his position at the university. However, Amber was worth the gamble. If worse came to worse, he knew if he continued to invest wisely he had enough money to last a lifetime. She was the one he wanted and he was laying his and her futures on the line.

“So, let’s forget about this test. However, you’ll need to resume right where you left off prior to your illness. I’ll expect the same level and high quality of work you submitted earlier in the year.”

Now, the first part of the plan would begin. Zach remembered how she had reacted when he read that sexually loaded line earlier in the day. She was embarrassed but not repulsed. His last girlfriend had fancied herself as a writer of erotic fiction and had given him several drafts to review. Her last, at Zach’s urging, contained some bondage and dominance scenes. They weren’t very well written but now he was glad he saved them.

“But to make up for the test and if you’d like my help, my book editors have given me some manuscripts to review and edit.” Another lie.

“I’d like for you to help me. That is, of course, if you want me to be your unofficial advisor.”

“Since I make it a practice not to do any of my private work on university time of their computers, I’d like to invite you to my condo, say Saturday around 7, to take a look. Would that arrangement be to your liking?

Last edited:
Amber felt proud when Prof. Harlow said that she had potential. Coming from someone like Zach Harlow, this meant a lot. He was an extremely accomplished writer and she’d read several of his best-sellers before starting at Greenleaf. They were crime fiction which wasn’t her usual genre of choice, but he had a captivating way of writing that pulled you in. His characters were so well-rounded and for a male writer, he wrote such realistic and three-dimensional female characters that suggested he knew women well.

Although she would have attended Greenleaf regardless of Zach Harlow being a professor there, since it was rated the best in the country for English Literature, having a professor like Zach Harlow was an added bonus. A lot of the girls in her class liked him for more than just his writing though. Zach Harlow was a very aesthetically-pleasing man. Even someone as romantically-inexperienced as Amber could tell that. He had high cheekbones and a strong chiselled jawline which always seemed to be covered with just the right amount of stubble. And his eyes… piercing and pale blue, yet there was a hint of warmth behind them if you looked close enough.

However, Amber was not infatuated with Zach Harlow like many of the girls in her class were. She didn’t spend the entire lecture ogling him and giggling as they did. No. Her focus was on work. Always on work. Yet… one night a few months ago, one of those rare nights where she indulged herself and let her fingers wander her virgin body, it was Zach Harlow she saw in her mind. It was Zach Harlow’s smirk and his muscular physique she saw as she rubbed her nipples and soaked panties. It was Zach Harlow she imagined fucking her, as she inserted a tentative finger into her swollen wet pussy. Amber flushed red as she recalled the memory and hoped Prof. Harlow couldn’t tell.

Then when Zach said they could forget the test, she instantly felt relaxed. Her heart which was racing like crazy just a few minutes ago calmed to a steady beat.

“Thank you, Professor!” Amber said gratefully. “Of course, Saturday, I will be there! … uhh, what is the address? I don’t want to be late again!” she said sheepishly.

Zach smiled at her and handed her a pen and paper, “Write down your cell phone number, I will send it to you.”

------
Saturday

Amber arrived at Zach’s condo about 20 minutes ahead of schedule. It was a sunny summer’s day and Amber was wearing a short white jersey dress that clung to her curves, accentuating her sizeable ass. Her favourite lacy pink push-up bra was just visible underneath the thin material of the dress if you looked closely enough. It had taken her an hour on public transport to reach Zach’s neighbourhood and by the time she hopped off the bus, her cleavage was glistening with sweat.

It had occurred to Amber that she was meeting her professor at his home. Was this a little strange? But she didn’t think too much of it. After all, Zach was over twice her age, he wouldn’t look twice at someone like her. But she still felt a little nervous.

Amber buzzed the entrance to the condo and was let into a large airy reception. She walked up to the shiny black counter and told the receptionist, an extremely attractive Chinese lady, the number of Zach’s condo.

“The elevator’s just over there, press number 14, it’s the only condo on that floor,” the receptionist advised.

The elevator was windowed on one side, giving an amazing view of the city as it rose to the fourteenth floor - the top floor. Amber knew Zach was successful, but up until now she hadn’t realised quite how wealthy he was. The condo building was nothing short of luxurious.

Reaching the fourteenth floor, Amber walked across the lobby and buzzed the only door there - number 1401. After a few seconds, the door clicked and a soft voice said, “come on in.” Amber obliged and entered the hallway. The hallway soon opened out into a large open-plan living space with a massive television fixed to the wall, three shiny black leather couches and a drinks bar. The style of the condo was very modern - all sleek furniture and glass tables and cabinets. Black, white and grey were the dominating colours.

Amber looked around, wondering where Zach was. She walked over to the centre of the room and gently perched on the edge of one of the couches.

“Make yourself at home, Amber,” came a voice from behind her. Amber looked up and saw Zach. He was wearing a black sleeveless v-neck top that showcased his broad shoulders and large biceps, and what looked like grey jogging pants. Amber moved along the couch and relaxed her body slightly into the cool leather padding. The coldness felt soothing against her bare legs and arms. Zach came and sat next to Amber, placing some books and papers down on the coffee table in front of them.

“So, as I explained, I think it will be good for your development if you get some practice editing manuscripts. And, to be honest, you would be doing me a favour too,” he said with a smile.

“The job of an editor may seem mundane, but it is actually one of the best ways to learn the craft of writing. It will expose you to different styles and ideas, and by putting yourself in the shoes of another writer, it will help you to develop invaluable tools which you can apply to your own writing.”
Zach picked up a thick wad of paper from in front of him and handed it to Amber.

“Why don’t we start with an exercise. Sometimes it can help to read out loud the first few chapters to really get inside the mind of the writer and feel what they are trying to convey. Would you mind starting?

Amber nodded, looked down at the paper and began reading aloud, “Chapter 42: Chained. Jessica could not see anything. Everything was dark. The only sound she could hear was the sound of the chains rattling. The chains that tightly bound her wrists to the headboard of the bed…”
Amber suddenly stopped. Just what exactly was this? She quickly looked further down the page and a few words popped out: “fuck” “cock” “pussy”. Her heart began racing and her face flushed bright red. She looked over at Zach who was watching her intently from a few inches away, one hand softly stroking his chin, elbow resting on his knee, his legs slightly spread.

“You might be realising now that this is not your usual literature. It is erotic literature, but it is literature none the less. It might be a little embarrassing, but even erotic literature requires a team of editors. If you are still comfortable to do so, please continue,” Zach said softly, but with an air of authority, almost like refusal was not an option.

Amber looked back down at the paper and slowly continued, “ ‘Please,’ said Jessica, rattling the chains, but nobody answered. Jessica couldn’t take the wait. She needed relief now. She felt herself growing… w-w-wetter every second. She longed to touch herself, but with her hands tied, all she could do was rub her thighs together desperately.”

Amber’s face was redder than ever now. And worst of all, she was starting to get turned on by the scene that she was reading. Her nipples were now visibly hard and straining against the material of her clothes. Her pussy began throbbing. Her panties, which had already been slightly damp from sweat after the long hot journey, were becoming wetter and wetter.

She looked again at Zach and noticed his facial expression had changed. His eyelids looked heavy and he was nibbling the edge of his lip just slightly.

“How is the scene making you feel, Amber? What do you think the writer is trying to convey?” Zach asked softly.

“I… I think the writer is trying to show that, Jessica is very… um, she is quite… er…” Amber wasn’t sure how to continue.

“This is a BDSM scene, Amber. It seems Jessica is tied up, possibly blindfolded, and the writer is trying to convey her desperation and her intense desire for erotic pleasure.”

“Uh… yes,” Amber said. Amber had heard of BDSM, of course. She had read at least one of the popular books involving BDSM like a lot of women had and knew it involved spanking, tying up and some kind of bead things. In fact, Amber had read a few erotic books, but most of them were quite vanilla. She didn’t know half of the kinky things that were out there.

“Do you think the writer is doing a good job at conveying Jessica’s desires, Amber?” Zach asked.

“Well… yes….”

“How so?”

“I mean… the writer describes her physical state, what is happening to her body and how she is trying to… relieve her desires.”

“And what is happening to Jessica’s body, Amber?” Zach asked

“Her… n-nipples are becoming erect. Her… vagina is becoming lubricated,” Amber said. She couldn’t believe she was using these words around her professor. But it was all strictly professional.

“That’s right,” Zach said, his eyes darting to her chest and fixing there for longer than what was natural, before returning to her face. Amber looked down at her chest - oh God, had he noticed her nipples were hard?

Last edited:
Zach let his hand linger on hers as he took the paper with her cell number from her. He flashed a warm, engaging smile her way as he began to speak.

“I’m very glad you’ve agreed to help me out. I truly feel you have a bright future as a writer and I think with my experience and some of my connections within the writing and publishing communities, I can assist you. You’ll have to work hard, be open to criticism and develop a thick skin. But I think you’re capable.”

Amber blushed, clearly not use to being singled out as someone special. A shy smile creased her face as she mumbled a barely audible thank you.

“You will need to learn to trust me, Amber. I want nothing but the best for you.”

Zach gently placed his hand on her shoulder as she made her way to the door.

“I’ll see you on Saturday.”

When she left, Zach closed the door and locked it. It was a little past nine and he knew the night janitor would not be around for another couple of hours. The erection that he had most of the night had subsided while he talked about her future. He recognized talent when he came across it and Amber, with the right guidance, could be a very successful writer. But as he flashed back to her white thong barely concealing her pussy as she lie sprawled in the hallway, his hard on quickly retuned with a vengeance. He made his way back to his chair, unzipped his pants, and grabbed the nine inch column of granite that sprung from his boxer briefs. For the second time today , Zach began thinking about chaining Amber to his bed and eating that young, dripping pussy until she begged him to stop. And for the second time today, a huge load of cum erupted all over his hand.

————-
Saturday

Zach tried his best to keep his usual Saturday routine but Amber’s visit this evening preempted any type of normalcy. How the night played would be a good indication if he had any chance of success. After his morning workout, Zach abandoned the remaining of his Saturday chores and sat down with a nice Merlot to craft out a plan. After a couple hours of strategic thinking, he was satisfied that what he had decided would go just far enough to gauge Amber’s interest in sex. A quick glance at his watch told him it was time to hop into the shower and get ready for what he hoped would be a very productive evening.

A jolt of excitement shot through his body when his doorbell rang a couple of minutes before seven. She was early, maybe a sign of eager anticipation. As she entered, Zach immediately noticed how much of her muscular thighs the short white dress she wore displayed. He could feel his cock twinge but Amber seemed to overwhelmed by his condo to notice the growing bulge in his jogging pants. When she finally turned to spot him, he invited her to make herself comfortable as he entered the room and sat next to her on the couch. Making sure he kept an appropriate distance from her, he immediately explained what he wanted to accomplish.

He handed her a carefully chosen chapter of the draft and asked her to begin to read aloud. She read only a couple of lines before she hesitated and glanced further down the page. The blushing of her face spoke volumes so Zach intervened and explained. His words seemed to calm her a bit as she pressed on. It was clear that as uncomfortable the words were making her, those same words were getting her excited. With a little encouragement from Zach, she seemed a bit more at ease in engaging with him, explaining what the character was feeling. He couldn’t help but notice the two sharp points protruding from her dress. Amber’ look expressed horror as if her nipples had betrayed her, shouting at him she was getting turned on by what she was reading. Zach decided to stop there and go to the next phase of his plan.

“I know that this particular piece of literature may have come as a bit of a surprise to you Amber but the point I want to make is you can see the want and desire Jessica has to orgasm. She’s desperate and the author has done a fairly good job of demonstrating that desperation. Jessica would do anything to find that sexual release.”

Zach paused for a moment to see Amber’s reaction to his words. When she seemed eager for him to explain further he continued.

“Are you familiar with the “University Review?” It is a publication of students’ essays, short stories etc. I would like for you to submit, with some edits from me, your initial essay you submitted for class. The one where you talk about your background and your aspirations.”

Zach’s first writing assignment was always a student’s autobiography. It provided him insight into each student. Amber’s stood out, not only for the quality of writing but the passion she explained her background and what she wanted to accomplish in life.

“I saw that same level of desperation and want in you to make something of yourself as this character, Jessica, needs to cum. Yes it appears to be comparing apples to oranges but it’s not. Human need whether it be sexual satisfaction or personal satisfaction boils down to the same thing.”

Amber’s eyes told him he was on the right track. He inched closer to her and placed his hand on her thigh. His cock grew hard as he felt the smoothness of her skin and thought he detected a shiver run through her body. She didn’t push the hand away and seemed to relax a bit.

“So, if you’re willing, we can explore your essay and this manuscript further, so we can fine tune each for submission. Why don’t you think about it over the rest of the weekend and let me know after class on Monday.”

He let his hand slowly slide up the inside of her leg stopping when it touched the hem of her dress. Again she offered no resistance. Zach wanted to offer her a ride home but opted not to. Instead he called her an Uber.

They chatted a bit more about her essay as his hand remained on her thigh. She didn’t seem to mind at all and perhaps didn’t even notice any more. It may have been wishful thinking on his part, but he swore he could feel the heat coming from between her legs. God how he wanted to slip his hand up there, feel how wet she was and then devour her pussy with his tongue. All in due time he thought.

A couple of minutes later, his phone chimed to let him know Amber’s driver had arrived. He walked her to the door, wished her a good evening and locked up after she left. He didn’t even make it his bedroom before pulling off his pants, grabbing his stiff shaft, stroking it until it exploded spewing thick ribbons of cum all over his hardwood floor.

Last edited:
When Zach placed his hand on Amber’s thigh, it felt like a bolt of electricity shot directly up her thigh and deep into her pussy. Why did such a simple touch feel so good? As he moved his hand further up her thigh, the inner walls of her pussy twitched and contracted. Her pussy was aching and throbbing like it never had before, it was uncomfortable, but oh so pleasurable. All she could do was squeeze her thighs together and try to relieve herself, just like Jessica in the story.

She felt ashamed. Her professor was surely just trying to be friendly, he must have simply absentmindedly placed his hand on her thigh in a caring and gentle way. What was wrong with her? She’d never been this sex-obsessed before. Maybe she was just like the rest of the girls, infatuated with the handsome professor. But she couldn’t let this happen. She’d almost forgotten the entire reason she was here! She was here to learn, not to get turned on. Why had she turned a precious learning exercise into something sexual? Prof. Harlow must be so disappointed in her performance today, she’d hardly come up with anything intellectual or interesting to say. She mentally reprimanded herself and promised herself that she would perform better on Monday.

--------------
Monday

Amber had hardly slept Saturday or Sunday night. She spent the days and evenings obsessively thinking about the day at the condo. Had Prof. Harlow noticed how turned on she was? Was he disappointed by her performance?

But in the early hours of the night, she would eventually calm herself down as images of Prof. Harlow entered her mind… those muscular biceps, those assertive eyes, that confident smirk. She recalled how her nipples hardened and her pussy ached with need, with Prof. Harlow just inches away. How her wet panties soaked onto Zach Harlow’s leather couch. It was so risky and so dirty, but she couldn’t help but get turned on thinking back. She longed for that feeling again. But she wanted more. She wanted Prof. Harlow. She wanted his mouth on her erect nipples. She wanted his fingers inside her. She wanted him to take her virginity. She wanted to feel his hard cock as it broke into her tight pussy and relieved this incessant desire.

But come morning, she felt ashamed and put such thoughts to the back of her mind. She looked at the clock. Oh no, she’d overslept! It was 10am and Prof. Harlow’s lecture had started already. She quickly threw on a pale yellow summer dress, grabbed her bag and ran to the lecture theatre. She gently opened the doors, but they unfortunately made a loud squeak as she did. Everyone in the lecture theatre turned around and looked at her. She could have sworn Prof. Harlow smirked.

“S-Sorry I’m late,” Amber said, flushing bright red. She managed to find an empty seat at the back of the theatre. She’d already missed 15 minutes of the lecture, but could hardly pay attention to the last 45 minutes. She was exhausted from the lack of sleep and was worried about what she would say to Prof. Harlow after the class. She’d intended to at least draft something to show Prof. Harlow, but her mind had been so preoccupied, she hadn’t managed to think of anything.

And to top things off, suddenly she looked down and noticed that she'd completely forgotten to wear a bra underneath her dress. It usually wouldn't matter, but the material of her yellow dress was slightly transparent and in the bright fluorescent lighting of the lecture theatre, the size, shape and colour of her nipples were clearly visible to anyone with working eyesight. Large, round and peachy-pink with prominent nubs that were semi-erect from the cool air. The outline of her C-cup breasts was also clear to see. Amber gasped and crossed her arms across her chest, hoping nobody would notice.

As the class ended, Amber got up to leave thinking perhaps Prof. Harlow had forgotten they were meant to meet and she’d be able to make a quick exit, but a voice called, “Amber, may I speak to you please?”

Oh crap, she thought to herself. She walked down the steps to the front of the lecture theatre, still trying to cover up her breasts, and gave a weak smile to her professor.

“It’s not like you to be late, is everything okay?” he asked.

“Y-yes I’m fine! I was just feeling a little ill yesterday,” she said, flushing red. She always went bright red when she lied.

“Hmm okay, well I hope you are feeling better now. It’s important to take care of yourself, especially after you were so ill recently,” he said, and he did look genuinely concerned, but something in his eyes suggested he didn’t quite believe her tale.

“I am feeling much better now, thank you Professor.”

“I’m glad to hear,” he said, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. His touch brought her straight back to the condo the other night, and she felt that familiar bolt of electricity shoot through her body and into her pussy. Unable to help herself, she let out a slight moan. She took a sharp intake of breath. Oh God, had he heard her?

Prof. Harlow’s eyebrows furrowed, but he didn’t remove his hand.

Last edited:
Sunday

Zach kept pushing the hem of Amber’s dress further and further up her leg until her entire thigh was exposed. A soft coo of want escaped from her mouth.

“Oh God yes Professor, shove your hand between my legs. Feel how soaked you’ve made me.”

The buzz from his clock radio woke him with a start. He looked down his body and saw his tented sheets. His raging erection only further validated that Amber was the perfect candidate to be his ever obedient sex slave. Fighting the urge to cum, Zach put on his running gear and set off for his morning run. A chance to clear his mind and think about his next steps.

About a mile in, Zach began to realize why it had to be Amber. From a physical standpoint she definitely filled the bill. Nice legs and ass, full breasts and probably a very tight pussy. But there had been hundreds of young women pass through his class that met the same standards. No, that autobiography is what spoke to him, told him she was perfect. Her drive to succeed, to do anything to lift herself from her previous life, to sacrifice, suffer, endure to make it is what attracted him.

Last night he selected that passage to demonstrate how a woman could feel that type of desperation to cum. To do anything her lover wanted her to do just so she could experience the joy, the relief an orgasm would bring her. He reminded himself not to move too quickly with her since he felt she had a very limited sexual resume. But once he built that level of trust with her, the type of trust where she would be willing to do anything for him, his goal would be reached.

After showering upon his return home, Zach spent the rest of the day visiting all of his BDSM sites and chat rooms. He was looking for more information and discussion about recruiting and training a sex slave. By the end of the day, he felt exhilarated based on last night’s results that Amber could be his.

Monday

All that confidence Zach had coming into the lecture hall left him like the air from a punctured ballon when Amber failed to show up for class. Fuck, he thought, she’s at the Dean’s office right registering a complaint against him. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I really am fucked right now.

He asked his students to read a passage from their current assignment while he tried to compose himself. A million different scenarios were racing through his mind, all of them bad, when he heard the door squeak and saw Amber enter and take a seat in the back. Zach was half expecting some security people burst into the room and escort him off the premises. But as Amber’s feeble attempt at an apology came, a bit of temporary relief swept over him. He finished class a couple of minutes early so he could find out what was going on with her.

When she made her way to the lectern, it was clear she was not right. Her hair was a mess, her dress a bit wrinkled and she wasn’t wearing a bra as the outline of her nipples and the gentle swell of her full bosom were plainly visible.

Her explanation didn’t seem right but Zach didn’t want to push her. He did however want to find out what was bothering her though. When he placed his hand on her shoulder as he expressed his concern about her physical well being, she audibly moaned. To him, it sounded almost as if she were having an orgasm. He kept his hand there as he spoke.

“I really enjoyed Saturday evening with you and hope you’ll agree to let me take you under my wing.

Amber didn’t reply, only softly smiled and nodded her head yes.

“Great then. Perhaps we can meet again tomorrow evening and start reviewing your essay. I’ve also downloaded that novel on this thumb drive. Please take sometime to give it a read, especially those chapters where Jessica has become so desperate to orgasm. It’s that frame of mind I want you to dive into, feel it yourself.”

Zach left that hang a bit wondering if Amber would respond. She remained silent so he pressed on.

“I’ll send an Uber to the dorm around 6:30 tomorrow evening and we can get started. The deadline for submissions for the Review is next week so I’d like to get started. How’s that sound?”

It was almost time for his next class so he gently nudged Amber to turn toward the back door. As they walked up the steps, his hand slid down her dress and landed on her firm ass. He let it linger a moment waiting for her reaction. He only hoped she didn’t turn to face him because his cock was straining against his trousers.

“See you tomorrow Amber?”

Last edited:
The feeling of Zach’s touch did something strange to Amber. How was it possible that an innocent hand on her shoulder made her body behave in these ways? She tried to steady her breathing and remove the filthy thoughts that were entering her mind - thoughts of Zach’s mouth on her wet pussy and his cock inside her.

But when Zach’s hand landed on her ass, she felt her nipples become fully erect and her pussy moisten. Surely this was just another innocent touch? Although she was beginning to wonder… it wasn’t really normal for a Professor to place his hand on a student’s ass. But maybe he did not realise it was so low down.

“Y-yes, see you tomorrow Professor,” Amber said, before leaving the lecture theatre. She walked home quickly, desperate to relieve the intense desire she was feeling. Entering her dorm room, she slammed the door and sank down to the floor, her hand rubbing her now extremely wet panties as she groaned with satisfaction. She imagined it was Zach’s hand touching her. Then she inserted her middle finger into her warm moist hole, wincing slightly from how tight she was. With her thumb, she massaged her swollen clit, while simultaneously plunging her middle finger in and out of her soaked pussy. Then, daringly, she inserted a second finger into her tight hole. She'd never inserted more than one finger before and it felt uncomfortable, but she just imagined it was Zach’s cock penetrating her and she instantly felt pleasure again. For the next few minutes she continued the rhythm of plunging her fingers in and out, in and out, while rubbing her engorged clit… until she felt her inner walls contract and spasm intensely. She moaned from the intense pleasure, pleasure she’d never felt before, as her juices came fast and strong, flowing out freely. They covered her hand, the hem of her dress and the carpet beneath, with their sticky wetness. Amber had just experienced her first real orgasm.

Afterwards, a feeling of serenity came over Amber. She now knew what she needed to do. She’d been too afraid to think clearly before. Too afraid of failure, too afraid of judgement. But now her mind was clear. She was determined to succeed, to get the grades, to become a top journalist, and she would do whatever it took to get there.

As soon as the day’s lectures were over, Amber headed to the library with her laptop and the thumb drive. The library was fairly busy with about 40 or so students occupying the tables, but she was able to find a quiet unoccupied table in the corner.

Opening up her laptop and inserting the thumb drive, she began reading the chapters Zach had provided. Almost immediately, she realised coming to the library for this assignment was a bad idea. The chapters involved a man giving Jessica oral sex as she was blindfolded, her hands and feet bound to the bed. The writer described how he teased her clit with the tip of his tongue until she was on the point of orgasm and then cruelly stopped. Jessica would beg him to continue but he just watched as she moaned and whimpered.

In another chapter, Jessica was bound again to the bed, but this time she was laying on her stomach, a ball gag in her mouth. Her partner called her a dirty whore and filthy cunt, while teasing her wet slit with his abnormally large cock, rubbing it up and down yet not inserting it. Amber almost felt sorry for Jessica. She was so full of lust and desire but was unable to express her desires because of the ball gag. Yet something about it turned Amber on. That feeling of wanting something so badly, yet unable to get it, was so familiar to Amber. It had caused her so much stress and pain her whole life. But now, she was seeing that feeling in a new light.

Amber tried her hardest to focus on the literary aspects of the work, but her body betrayed her. The familiar feeling of lust that had overtaken her senses just a few hours ago, was coming over her once more. But she was able to control it enough to write down some interesting thoughts and observations that she knew would impress Prof. Harlow. She just hoped that tomorrow she would be able to control herself around him.

Last edited:
Zach was useless for the reminder of the day. His two remaining lectures were disjointed. It was apparent to his students that his mind was somewhere else. A couple of them even stopped after class to ask him if he was alright. Yes, his mind was somewhere else and no he wasn’t alright if he had been truthful with them.

His hand of Amber’s ass, feeling her smooth flesh, and her reaction or rather lack of reaction to it being there, made it impossible for him to think about anything else but her. God, how he wanted her and he felt those same feelings of want were coursing through her body as well. He wasn’t sure how much longer he was going to be able to contain this building storm of lust that raged deep inside his loins.

As he drove home, he kept thinking he must exhibit patience, he must control all those carnal urges, his steps forward needed to be measured. But he must also begin to probe, see if there was any sexual attraction there, start to push her a little farther. After all, if Amber didn’t seem at all interested in that kind of a relationship, he needed to know soon. Zach knew what he wanted. All that time spent on the computer convinced him his only way to true sexual fulfillment was finding a suitable young woman to groom. He wanted that woman to be Amber.

However, he still felt she was a diamond in the rough, a woman with unlimited potential as a writer. He still very much wanted to play a part, a huge part he hoped in her development. So even if she refused his advances he wanted to remain someone she could trust and depend on. Someone who had her best interest at heart.

When he got home he decided to send Amber an email asking her to rewrite a section of her autobiography for his review tomorrow. He wanted her to concentrate on the section where she described her struggles and sacrifices to get her scholarship and earn a chance to escape her environment. She needed to dig deep inside herself, to find and express with passion the willingness to do anything, to free herself from a lifestyle she so desperately wanted to flee. He again drew the analogy between her and Jessica in the novel. Then he asked her to be ready to discuss the similarities with him. This, Zach thought, would be his entree to push the envelope a bit further with her tomorrow evening. He would see how things played out to gauge just how far he should go.

With only one class scheduled on Tuesday, Zach had plenty of time to think about his meeting with Amber. Of course, his cock grew hard countless times as his mind drifted from preparing her essay for publication to how badly he wanted to taste her sweet pussy and hear moan with pleasure. Unfortunately, the chances of the later actually happening were close to nil, but he was determined to ascertain if it was a possibility.

Amber arrived shortly before seven. Zach opened the door, offered to take her backpack from her and invited her in.

“Oh, thank you Professor Harlow,” she said softly, a warm smile across her lips.

“Amber, please call me Zach. After all we are partners of a sort. Please have a seat on the couch.”

Zach placed his hand on the small of her back as she walked into the living room. As she took a couple steps ahead of him, he noticed just how good her ass looked as the very short jean skirt clung to it like a second skin. His cock stirred and he reminded himself to concentrate on her essay. They took a seat on the couch and again he made sure to keep an appropriate distance between them

“Ok Amber let’s see what you got..

Amber dug into her pack and extracted her laptop, started it up, scrolled through some files and handed it to him. They sat in complete silence as Zach read her manuscript with a furrowed brow something he did when he critically reviewed a paper. After about twenty minutes, he stopped and looked over at her.

“My God Amber, this is really good. I love what you did with it. The passion with which you wrote speaks to your commitment to succeed despite all the obstacles thrown your way.”

It was quite apparent that Amber had rarely been praised as she looked almost embarrassed by his words. Zach picked up on this and decided it was time to push that envelope. As he handed back the laptop, he slid right next to her, his thigh touching hers.

“Not only are you an intelligent, talented young woman, you’re an attractive one as well.”

Zach placed his hand on her thigh and waited for her reaction. As on Saturday, he felt her body quake ever so slightly. As he turned he looked directly into her eyes.

“Now, I want you to tell me about how Jessica’s desperation compares to yours. It’s pretty clear you were able to see the similarities. Your wanting to succeed, Jessica’s wanting to find sexual release.”

Her lips pursed, ready to reply. Before she was able to speak, Zach decided this was the moment of truth. His hand traveled to the hem of her skirt and pushed it further up her thigh. Now he could feel the heat coming from between her legs. Fuck he thought she must be soaked.

“Amber, have you ever needed to cum that badly?”

Last edited:
Amber had felt so happy that evening as Prof. Harlow praised her work. Then, just like that, Amber’s world changed. The way Zach Harlow moved his hand up her thigh, bunching up her denim skirt, after complimenting her appearance. Even a girl as innocent as Amber knew this meant Zach saw her as more than just a student. Her happiness turned into… pure lust.

“Amber, have you ever needed to cum that badly?” Zach asked.

She wanted to scream “yes!”. Did he know how wet her pussy was and how hard her nipples were right now? Did he know how she masturbated herself to orgasm just yesterday thinking about his cock inside her? But she felt ashamed.
“Um… I don’t know… maybe...” she said.

Zach looked deep into her eyes, as if he could tell she was not being truthful. Everything Zach had taught her was about being honest and truthful, expressing yourself and your desires. She knew that he would not respect her if she was not honest in this moment.

“Yes,” she said finally, before taking a deep breath.

Zach smirked, licked his lips and looked down at her chest. Her nipples were visibly erect through her pink satin bra and thin white blouse. Amber noticed him staring at her chest and flushed bright red. He looked into her eyes again, as if she hadn’t quite been truthful.

“I think… I need to now,” she said, in disbelief that she’d actually said it out loud. But she couldn’t stop now, she needed to express herself, speak her truth and desires as Zach had always encouraged her to.

Instinctively, she cupped her left breast and felt her erect nipple, “I’m so… full of desire,” she said. Then she moved her other hand up her thigh, pushing her skirt up until it revealed her thin white thong panties. The panties were visibly soaked through. “I’m so… wet,” she said through a moan.

Unable to help herself, she began gently massaging her nipple and panties to relieve some of that incessant desire, her eyelids fluttering, her pussy aching with need.

“Um.....I don’t know......maybe.”

Zach’s question had caught Amber completely off guard. Her feeble response was almost an apology to him, thinking that if she admitted just how turned on she was right now, he would judge her. He removed his hand from her leg, slid a bit away from her and cast a piercing glance into her eyes. Staring directly at her, he wanted to tell her to be honest with herself, let all that passion come out just as it did in her essay. Before he could say anything, Amber spoke.

“Yes.”

Still her voice carried a bit of uncertainty. Again he wanted to tell her not to be afraid. Her essay showed she had the capacity to express those emotions. In fact, Zach envied her. While he was a best selling author, he knew his novels were shit. Sure his plots revealed his creative side but as an author, he was never able to reach down and express his true feelings. And Amber, a couple of weeks short of her nineteenth birthday did that so well. His eyes never left hers.

“I think.....I need to now.”

There, without uttering a word he did it. He established a foothold in her mind. Everything he told her about writing her truth, her passion, she expressed in her want to orgasm. Zach‘s gaze shifted to her chest where her hand was now circling her ever hardening nipple.

“I’m so.....full of desire.”

Her other hand grabbed her skirt, dragging it up to her hips. A white thong was clearly visible, the thin swatch of material barely covering her opening was thoroughly drenched with her juices.

“I’m so....wet.”

The moan that escaped her lips made Zach’s hard cock throb. It was obvious as he watched her play with herself, masturbating was something she did not do very often. He wondered if this was her first time. Had she every cum before? Had any man seen her naked? Had she ever seen a cock in person?

Zach had a decision to make. Should he give in to what his cock was begging him to do? Should he kneel in front of her, pull off her blouse and bra, pull off her panties, eat her pussy then fuck her?

No, he he needed to be smart. Measured steps, keep his eye on the ultimate goal. Here was an opportunity to see if he could begin to lay the groundwork of gaining control of her mind. To be able to mold her to what he wanted her to be. Besides the situation that was he was presented with right now would satisfy one of his newly discovered sexual proclivities.

Zach had become enthralled with the concept of voyeurism. Many masters made their slaves fuck other men in front of them. Zach found that to be very exciting and now he could instruct Amber on how to masturbate while he watched, while he stroked his own cock.

Amber was clearly in another world right now. He could sense her building need, he could feel the steam coming from what was now a swampy soaking mess between her legs. He got up and stood directly above her, lording over her.

“Amber, I’m so proud of you being able to recognize your feelings and now giving into them, wanting to satisfy your self. I want you to look up at me.”

Zach had moved behind the glass covered coffee table that divided the room and dropped his pants. His full nine inches stared Amber directly in the face.

“Look at what you’ve done to me Amber. Look at how fucking hard my cock is.”

Amber’s eyes became like two saucers as she focused on Zach’s granite column. His bulbous knob almost purple in color gleamed with a coating of precum.

“Now I want you to follow my instructions. Move your panties away from your pussy and let me see it.“

Amber, now in an almost trance like state, pushed the drenched ribbon of fabric away. Her pussy was beautiful. Smooth and completely naked.

“Now, take your fingers and spread your lips wide open.”

Again she obediently did as she was told. She parted her puffy labia and displayed a glistening pink inside. Zach licked his lips, let out a grunt as he began to pump his shaft.

“Now, slide a finger inside.”

Amber without hesitation inserted her index finger. It gained entry easily.

“Now one more.”

This time her middle finger met a little resistance. Zack moaned imagining just how fucking tight that obviously virgin pussy was. Amber’s hips squirmed on the couch which was now shone with her leaking girl cum. Her breathing had become ragged as she got closer and closer. Zach too was nearing the point of no return.

“Now use your other hand and tease your clit.”

Amber’s left hand shot up her pussy and began to coax her pearl of pleasure from its hiding spot. Her soft whimpers of pleasure filled the room. Zach began to breath heavily, his grunts more urgent. She was about to push him over the edge.

“Look at me Amber.”

His voice more authoritative, bordering on commanding. Her eyes focused on the cock staring directly at her.

“Look at what you’re making me do. Oh fffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!“

Zach’s cock erupted sending three thick ropes of cum directly on the glass table top. He continued to milk every last drop from his full, heavy balls. Amber couldn’t take her eyes off of the creamy pool of jizz puddled on the table in front of her.

“Now it’s your turn Amber. Rub that clit. Harder. Harder I said.”

He was surprised at just how harsh his voice was but Amber obeyed, furiously massaging her creamy white button.

“Cum for me now Amber, right now,” he commanded.

Last edited:
Amber had watched a few porn clips before, usually not on purpose, but she could never imagine this is what a cock would look like up close. It was huge. Veiny and pulsating. She’d imagined Zach’s cock inside of her before, but now she wondered if it would even fit? It looked like it would tear her apart! But she wanted to try, fuck, how she wanted to try.

Amber had completely given herself over to Zach. Every command he issued, she followed. She stretched open her pussy as he told her, fingered herself and masturbated her clit. It felt so good, even better because Zach was watching her. She noticed his cock grow larger and larger, twitching and pulsating, as she touched herself. She knew this meant he desired her. It was almost like she had some power over him, yet at the same time, he had power over her. She needed him because she couldn’t bear to lose this feeling. She was addicted.

And then his thick seed erupted onto the table. It was fascinating to watch. She wondered what it felt like to touch? She wondered what it would feel like nside her?

“Cum for me now Amber, right now,” he commanded.

Amber obeyed, rubbing her clit harder and faster, plunging her two fingers in and out of her pussy until it was almost painful. But the pleasure she felt right now far exceeded any pain. Then suddenly, there was that feeling she’d felt yesterday, except it was even stronger this time. Her inner walls spasmed with ecstasy. Thick hot juices came fast and furiously out of her drenched pussy, dripping onto the leather couch beneath.

Zach smiled at her warmly.

“Look at what you’ve done Amber, you’ve made a mess on my couch.”

Amber flushed slightly. “I-I’m sorry Professor.”

Zach gave a small laugh, “I’m just kidding, Amber. But you are a naughty girl, aren’t you? Didn't you also drench my couch last time you were here?”

Amber felt ashamed at Zach’s words, yet somehow, they also turned her on.

“Do you know how you taste, Amber?” Zach asked suddenly. Zach of course knew how Amber tasted. After she'd left the last time she was here, he'd tasted the sweet nectar that she left on his couch. She tasted so damn good.

“I - I’m not sure what you mean Professor…”

Zach smiled and looked down at the sticky puddle underneath Amber.

Amber now knew what he meant. Her hands were already covered in her own juices, so she gently licked the tip of one of her fingers. It tasted salty and slightly sweet. She looked up at Zach with her big blue-green eyes and saw approval in them. She liked it when he approved. She noticed as well that his cock was beginning to grow hard again.

But Zach knew this was about as far he should take things for today. She’d done so well already and he didn’t want to overwhelm her. He zipped his pants up and sat back down next to her. Gently, he readjusted her soaked panties and brought her skirt back down to cover her modesty.

“You’ve really impressed me today, Amber,” Zach said with a smile. Then carefully he put his hands on Amber's shoulders, leaned across and gave her a kiss on her forehead. He looked into her beautiful eyes, so full of innocence still, yet beginning to give way to the lust-fuelled nymph he knew she had the capability of becoming.

Last edited:
Zach knew if he let Amber stay any longer, his ever hardening cock would overtake his good sense. He reached into his pocket, grabbed his phone and sent for an Uber. When he rose from the couch, he offered his hands to Amber. She immediately latched onto the them as Zach pulled her to him.

“Amber,” he said, “this was a wonderful evening. You’re such an intelligent, insightful, beautiful and sexy young woman.”

The back of his right hand gently grazed her cheek. He sincerely hoped the look in his eye communicated just how much he was beginning to care for her.

“I want nothing for the best for you, in all aspects of your life. I would love to be able to continue to explore and cultivate the entire range of your desires.”

His arms wrapped around her back as he leaned in and placed his lips on hers. The first kiss was tentative, closed mouth, Amber unsure just what to do. Zach thought she had little experience in even kissing a man. Their lips lingered before Zach opened his mouth slightly. To his surprise Amber reciprocated, her tongue finding the opening and entering his mouth. Soon their tongues were engaged in a slow sensuous dance as he pressed her tightly against him.

As he broke the kiss off, he placed his hands softly on her shoulders at held her at arms’ length.

“Amber, if we continue down this road, I want you to trust me implicitly. What we have here must remain a completely separate relationship from that as professor and student. I will always expect your best and will push you even harder than the others. The same will hold true for what we started here this evening. Ok?”

Her body language told him two things. She understood that he really did care for her. He wanted that kiss, tender and loving, to make that clear. But she also understood that the power dynamic between them, while on the surface would appear as if he was in control, was really equally split. He sensed she was beginning to feel her own power over him as she watched him jack off. She knew she was in complete control over his sexual pleasure.

She didn’t respond verbally, only with an affirmative nod. For some reason, just the way she did it, the way her full lips pursed drove him insane with passion. He grabbed her a bit roughly and this time attacked her mouth, his tongue invading hers probing deeply inside. Amber responded with the same amount of passion as their tongues dueled. Only the chime from his phone, indicating the driver had arrived, made them stop. Amber grabbed her back pack and headed for the elevator.

“See you in class tomorrow, Zach,” she said as she disappeared behind the closing elevator doors.

Try as he could, Zach just couldn’t fall asleep. His mind was a jumble, bouncing from putting the final touches on her essay to rubbing what seemed to be his perpetual hard on thinking about Amber’s transition from student to slave. He had gone into his closet and brought out his box of bondage goodies. The cuffs, the chains, ball gags, blindfolds, dildos, vibrators, the smooth leather barber’s strap he would use for spankings when she would become really disobedient. There were so many things she needed to be introduced to before he would be satisfied with his finished product. Would he ever be finished he wondered? The more he read, the wider his range of sexual desires expanded. She would learn to embrace each of those new ideas.

He had an opportunity this evening to try something but as hard as it was not to, he felt he needed to be absolutely sure Amber was on board. When he ordered her to cum for him, he had to bite his tongue to prevent him from saying what he really wanted.

“Cum for me now you cum hungry slut.”

Zach loved calling women names, making them feel like sluts, then spanking them for being one. Spanking Amber was something he really wanted. It had become the focal point of his fantasies about her. Ever since she came to class wearing a pair of black leggings that gripped her legs like a second skin, and encased that ass of hers as if they had been painted on, he’s wanted that. He’d cuff her, chain her to the bed, spank her, then shoot his load all over her, his white ribbons of cum decorating that black clingy material like icing on a pastry. When he was finished demeaning her, he would turn her over, rip those leggings off, spread her legs wide open and eat her pussy until she begged him to stop.

Suddenly, he felt something very wet, very warm all over his stomach. Fuck he had been so caught up in that fantasy he was completely unaware he had stroked himself until he came. He glanced over at his clock radio. 2:35AM. She really did have just as much control over him he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

He woke up at six, ran three miles showered and drove to work. His first class was at nine, Amber’s class. It would be interesting to see how Amber reacted when she saw him. He swore to himself he would maintain his sense of decorum, never betraying to the class their budding relationship.

Once he arrived at his office, he had enough time to send her an email. With the deadline for submission for The Review on Friday, he really wanted to finalize Amber’s manuscript. He invited her over the next evening at six to finish. Since he knew how awful the food on campus was, he offered to order some Chinese and they could eat and work. There was no mention of anything other than her essay. Zach would see how the evening went before making any plans to further the sexual part of her education.

When Amber entered the theater, Zach immediately pick up on a change. She walked with more confidence, she just seemed happier, more outgoing. He even noticed her engaging with Peter Bradley, a guy who Zach felt had a crush on her. Their conversation from what he observed was always very limited but today’s was different, Amber much more animated. Zach smiled to himself, proud of what he had accomplished.

Class was quite uneventful and Zach was happy that he was able to keep his mind on the materials. After he had concluded his lecture a couple of students were queuing up by the podium with questions. When the last student left, Amber approached. Once again it was a much different Amber. He felt his cock twitch as she stood before him.

“Professor Harlow, about tomorrow night.”

Last edited:
That night at Zach’s condo awakened something inside of Amber. The sexuality she had repressed for so long, out of fear it would impede her ability to reach her grades and career goals, was beginning to blossom. How wrong had she been. The pleasure she experienced that night was unlike anything she’d ever experienced before. It made her feel alive. It stimulated her physically and mentally. That night, she went home and worked on her essay until the early hours. She thought it was better than anything she’d ever written before and she had Zach to thank for that. She could not wait to show him what she’d written.

-----------

The next day, Amber decided to wear her favourite black leggings which tightly hug her thighs, ass and hips, and a short-sleeved white t-shirt which just barely covered her belly button, revealing a few inches of flesh. She sometimes felt self-conscious wearing leggings, since they accentuated her large ass so much. Amber knew her ass was big and it had been a source of embarrassment for her in the past. Once on public transport, a guy had grabbed her ass and commented on how large it was as if it was a negative thing. But today, she felt nothing but confidence. She was beginning to understand the power she had over men. Power over their pleasure. When Peter started speaking to her, she wondered if he was interested in her the same way Zach was? Peter was pretty good-looking, tall and well built with blonde hair. He was a jock but one of the more quiet and polite ones. Her mind couldn’t help but wonder what his cock looked like. Was it as large as Zach’s? Did he make the same expression Zach made when he cum?

All of these thoughts were running through Amber’s mind, but she kept the conversation going. Despite her pussy becoming wet and nipples hardening at her own dirty thoughts, she was holding the conversation well. Peter seemed really interested and entertained by what she was saying. Thankfully she’d remembered to wear a padded bra today to avoid the embarrassment of her nipples being visible, and she wasn’t quite wet enough yet that it would show through her leggings!

Peter then asked, “so hey, Amber, uh, you up for drinks tomorrow night? Some of my buddies are throwing a party off campus and they’re always bugging me to bring more folks along.” Amber smiled. She knew it. He was interested in her. But then she remembered, she was meant to be meeting Zach tomorrow night. Peter was cute, yes, but Zach was still weighing heavily on her mind. She couldn’t stop replaying the previous night. She wanted more of him. But… she hadn’t even been to a proper college party yet. This was her chance to get out of her comfort zone and try something new. She wanted a taste of that normal college experience.
"Yes I am, I'd love to come!" Amber said.

Amber spent most of the lecture wondering how she would tell Zach that she couldn’t make tomorrow night. She didn’t want to annoy him as she still desperately needed his help with her work, and she appreciated how much time he’d already spent helping her. But she was beginning to realise that perhaps he’d intended things to develop in this sexual way all along. She was too innocent and naive before to imagine that her professor would ever see her in a sexual way, but her eyes were beginning to open. She was not angry at Zach, as she felt that this was all part of her education. Zach was simply teaching her to express herself and what better way to express yourself than bringing yourself to orgasm as another watches? She would never have been able to write some of the stuff she’d written last night without that experience.

But Zach had also taught her to speak up. And she needed to speak up now and tell him that she could not make it tomorrow night.

“Professor Harlow, about tomorrow night,” Amber said.

“I’m sorry, something has come up and I can’t make it anymore. Can we please rearrange for another night instead?”

Last edited:
There was something very different in Amber’s tone of voice when she told Zach she wouldn’t be able to make it tomorrow evening. Not exactly defiant, but a confidence that expressed that her mind was made up and nothing he said would change it. Zack liked it, liked the difference in her demeanor, liked what Amber was discovering about herself.

Amber didn’t seem a bit intimidated even though he towered over her as he looked down at her from the podium on the stage. It was then he realized she was wearing those black leggings. He really didn’t get a good look at her when she entered the theater as she almost immediately took her seat and began chatting with Peter. His cock began to twitch as his eyes wandered over the source of his growing erection. White tight t-shirt that allowed a couple inches of her taut stomach exposed and those leggings that gripped her lower torso in such a sensuous, seductive way. Her large ass protruded in a way that was just begging to be spanked and fucked. Zach wondered if she was a bit self conscious about it, but he found it absolutely irresistible. He’d soon have to let her know just how he felt about it.

Zach now realized he needed to be careful how he handled this situation. Perhaps it had to do with the conversation he had observed her having with Peter before class. Amber needed to know, at least right now, she was free to do whatever she pleased. Perhaps he had awakened her sexual confidence as well. It was quite apparent she was a novice at sex and it would only help move his plans for along if she went out and discover on her own for a bit. If played this right, he could carefully orchestrate her exploits to his advantage and pleasure.

“Absolutely Amber, we can work something out. Listen, I have some time before my next lecture. Why don’t you pop by my office and we can talk about it. How about I meet you there in about ten minutes.”

Amber smiled and seemed a bit shocked that he so readily agreed.

“Great, and oh by the way, here’s my latest draft for The Review,” she said and handed Zach a thumb drive. She turned and headed for the back exit as Zach leered at the swaying of her ass.

Zach returned to his office and placed the drive into his computer and began reading. He was about half way through when there was a knock on his door.

“Come on in,” he said as he got up and met Amber as she stepped in. He pointed to a seat and closed the door and made sure he locked it. He slipped behind his desk and sat down.

“I’m only about half done reading, Amber, but this is fabulous. I don’t know what’s gotten into you but there is a definite escalation in the passion of your words, your style. Perhaps some minor edits but if Friday works for you we can finish it up then still with plenty of time to meet the midnight deadline. So, not to pry into your private life, but what’s up.”

She started by saying Friday would be fine and told him about Peter inviting her to a party. Since she’s been on campus she really hadn’t had much of a social life and decided it was time for her to get out and enjoy herself a bit. Despite the bravado in her voice, the look in her eye told Zach she was looking for his approval.

“I think that’s great Amber. You should enjoy yourself. Just like you enjoyed yourself last night.”

With that Zach rose from his desk, walked to her. Almost instinctively, Amber stood, fell into his arms as their mouths met and greedily attacked each other. Zach’s hands grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pressed her loins against his. They began to grind against each other as their tongues frantically tangled deep inside their mouths. Amber’s thigh was rubbing against his cock that had snaked down his pant leg. Zach knew he would cum soon if they didn’t stop.

“Have fun and I want you to tell me all about it on Friday.”

“I will and I will,” she said with a smile, happy that he was ok with her going. “I better be off to my next class.”

As she turned and started for the door, an irresistible force over took Zach. He quickly caught up to her and gave her a firm slap on one of those sexy mounds of ass.

“Just make sure you’ll be a good girl.”

He held his breath as she quickly faced him. A shy, surrendering look came over her.

“I’ll try my best Professor Harlow,” she replied in a submissive tone.

Zach jumped in front of her and kissed her again, this time harder trying to drive his tongue deep down her throat. Amber responded with the same aggression.

“I better go Professor”

As they untangled, Zach grabbed and turned her around. He slapped the other cheek, this time with more force. Amber yelped.

“Wha...wha...what was that for, Professor?” she asked sheepishly.

Something told Zach she really enjoyed those two smacks. He swore he could smell her excitement.

“That’s was for in case you’re a bad girl,” he replied in a dominant tone of voice. “And if you were a bad girl I want you to tell me just how bad you were. And just so you know there will be plenty more of those whenever I decide you’ve been bad.”

Did he cross the line he wondered? Was this too much too soon? Did he let all the fucking desire she stirred in him overtake his good judgement?

Amber unlocked the door and stepped into the hallway.

“I understand Professor Harlow.”

Last edited:
Back