Bat on a Hot Tin Roof ((UnHolyPimpHand & princesssexci))

UnHolyPimpHand

Not LitShark
“Everything seems to be in order,” Lex Luthor nodded, flipping through pages of a rather dense contract before nodding his bald head at Roulette, his employee, lover and sometimes lawyer who slid a leather bound folder across the conference table, into the eager hands of Roman Sionis, who was joined on his side of the table by Dinah Lance, better known to most as Black Canary, “I swear, if you’d told me a year ago that I’d be investing in anything in Gotham—much less a nightclub, I’d have slapped you for the audacity.”

Roman leaned back in his chair, itching for the compliment part of this aside from the universe’s richest and most dangerous human.

“But you’ve demonstrated enormous potential for this establishment as a laundry and I’ve got lots of dirty money that needs a way to get clean.”

“Well, I’m just glad you decided to see reason!” Roman chimed in, hastily extracting the cashier’s cheque from within the leather-bound folder, “you almost let this opportunity pass you by over a puny five million.”

Luther’s face gave no hint of a reaction.

“Besides! Gotham’s not so bad—sure we’ve got a pest problem with bats, birds and clowns—but at least we’re not infested with journalists like that home city of yours. I mean, what kind of newspaper needs an entire skyscraper to operate out of—the damn thing’s not even in color!”

Lex sighed, it seemed pretty clear to him that Roman was coked up. The very idea that someone would sit in on a business meeting with him while on drugs made him sick to his stomach.

“The Daily Planet is a predictable nuisance, but because it’s predictable it can occasionally be useful. Metropolis might be the perfect city if not for literal goddamn aliens, not bound by the laws of science or physics.”

“Oh right—the Kryptonians! Boo hoo over the big bad aliens!”

“Didn’t you get your ass kicked recently by a hundred-pound clown bimbo with no powers?”

“Look! The crime-fighters and the criminals in this city are all basket cases. I’d take an alien who’s allergic to green rocks over that loony fucking clown troupe any day. Isn’t one of those big-bad Kryptonians a little girl also? Didn’t she kick seven shades of shit out of you?”

“Don’t mistake it for a girl. The only thing those… monsters have in common with us are the shapes we take. Far as I know she’s got teeth down there—”

Roulette chuckled a bit at this behind her gloved hand.

“And even without teeth, she’s got the strength to snap your cock off like a celery stalk using nothing but her Kegel strength.”

Roulette like that one too.

“Gentlemen, please. I believe we were just about to conclude,” Mercy Graves, Lex's driver, assistant and personal valet, tilted her head to seek out Lex’s eyes as she picked his pen back up and pressed it into his hand, “let’s just finish the business we came to do. Both cities are toilets—alright? The worst city in France tops them both, okay? Who cares who has the worst hero problem?”

“Well I’ll tell you this, blondie!” Roman was sweating, his cocaine breakfast was turning on him, “if I had your boss’ wealth and power, I’d be rid of those flying fucks inside of a month!”

“Roman… your blood pressure…” Black Canary was tugging on his sleeve to keep him in his seat.

“You idiot. You’re over here getting your ass handed to you so bad you’re hemorrhaging assets just to stay afloat! And you have the audacity to question my response? I built the greatest unified organization against paranormal threats ever devised—the Legion of Doom—all on my own dime, while also growing my business enough to effectively absorb the bulk of yours—or have you forgotten why we’re here?”

“You son of a bitch!” Roman stood up, kicking his chair back.

“A wager!” Roulette exclaimed, clapping her hands together, “it’s a wager! A wager!”

“Oh, I don’t think he’s that foolish…” Lex hesitated.

“You have no fucking idea how foolish I can be!” Roman, unlike some, did not do his best thinking on his feet.

“It’s perfect, since you’ve both got something that you agree is of equal value. Lex’s money, Roman’s club… instead of a sale, make it a wager—winner takes all. I’ll draw it up!”

Roulette wasn’t exactly a real lawyer, but her law degree was real enough for her to draw and enforce contracts. He hastily scribbled on the back of the original contract that was so nearly already signed.

“Whoever more effectively deals with the heroes in the other’s home city will effectively win the twenty-five million and the Black Mask Club in Gotham. Special emphasis on Batgirl and Supergirl—since both of you seemed so convinced that they were just some ‘little girls.’ But all heroes are in play.”

“I’m going to change the name of that club as soon as the deed’s in my name. If that isn’t the stupidest fucking name for a nightclub. Sounds like some Eyes Wide Shut bullshit.”

“I knew I couldn’t be in business with your bald, fucking ass! I’ll have that little blonde whore sucking my cock inside of a week!”

“I wish you could hear how stupid you sound.”

“In the interest of fair competition, you should each give the other access to your local contacts and assets.”

“Not a problem.” both said in unison.

“Then we’re agreed! It’s a wager. I’ll serve as executor.” Roulette smiled.

“That’s not fair, you’re in Luthor’s pocket. I want Victor to also officiate.”

“I have no objection to that.” Luther chuckled.

“Very well,” Roulette used her bootlegged notary stamp to notarize the hand-written wager, “signatures, gentlemen.”

Both men signed, each convinced that he’d duped the other.

“Yahtzee!” James Gordon exclaimed, raising his hands in the air, still holding the cup he’d used to roll the dice, “I can’t believe it! I might actually beat you for once.”

Family Game Night was a long-standing tradition in the Gordon household. The tradition of Barbara beating James’ pants off at whatever game they played was almost as long standing. Poker, Monopoly, Stratego—it didn’t matter. Barbara just seemed to pick up anything she touched almost immediately and master it even faster.

It was that way with school. It had been the same with gymnastics, and now her college education at GCU was falling under her spell. He sometimes wondered how a habitual loser like him could have made such a winner of a daughter. She must have taken after her mother in that department.

But now, Jim had his chance to win one game in a row after a streak of ten years of lopsided defeats. It was then that he glanced out the window… damnit.

The bat signal.

It was calling him as much as it was calling for Batman. The GCPD couldn’t carry its own water for even one night in a row, they needed their commissioner. He wouldn’t be beating his daughter at dice tonight…

“Barbara, I’m sorry…” Jim went to the window and pulled it open, the smell of smoke was in the air and the wings of the lit beacon seemed almost to flap as amber, glowing smoke passed through the light. “It looks like we’ve got a fire bug. I’m sorry sweetheart, I’ve got to go after that.”

He cradled her cheek in his hand and kissed her cheek while he shrugged into his gun holsters. His fingertips gently passed through her red hair.

“Don’t wait up, honey. I’ll call you tomorrow,” Jim slipped his duster on and slid his hat onto his head, “I really am sorry.”

He was gone again. Was he missing out on his little girl becoming a woman?

When Batman’s fist struck the Joker’s forearm—or what ought to have been a forearm, there came a loud clank and the teeth of a miniature bear trap slapped shut on Batman’s wrist. Joker wailed with laughter as he pulled away, the sleeve of his coat tearing away to reveal the bear trap built into a false arm—it was painted like a “Chain Chomp” from Mario Bros.

“Oopsie Daisy! Looks like your aggression came back to bite you! HA! Ha-ha-ha-ha!” Joker wailed, poking his real arm out to wave at Batman with his sleeve torn away, “if only you weren’t so dreadfully predictable. Maybe you wouldn’t be trapped on the roof of a burning chuckle hut!”

Pogo’s Comedy Club was a fixture in Gotham city for decades—but that ended tonight as flames lapped up the side of the building and orange tongues lolled from windows and doorways. The tar of the roof was melting under Batman’s boots, making his footing uncertain—slipping when he wanted to be stable and sticking as he tried to move.

“You’re not going to get—”

…away with this, Joker!” Joker stepped on Batman’s line, saying it at the same time and louder, he pantomimed a dramatic yawn, “you’re so boring, Bats! That’s probably why you could never burn the house down!”

The heat was becoming unbearable, the roof was beginning to crack, spewing smoke into the night sky, making it harder to see and to breathe. Batman’s gauntlet probably saved him from having a broken forearm, but the damage to his equipment meant he wouldn’t be grappling out of here. Blood was dripping from his fingertips and hissing when it landed on the roof, boiling itself dry in an instant.

“If you had even a little bit of sense about you, Batman you’d recognize that as hilarious as it is that I burned the house down with a few jokes—it’s only the setup! You being here means that the punchline is going smoothly across town! Haa—HA! Ha ha ha ha!”

“Across town… the Picasso exhibit!” realization came like a bucket of ice water down his spine, the Gotham History Museum was having an exhibition on Picasso’s rose period—the central exhibit being “Acrobat and Young Harlequin,” a painting worth easily $40 million if it were auctioned off, but realistically it was priceless.

“The world’s greatest detective ladies and gentlemen!” Joker gave a sarcastic slow clap, “it’s too late to stop me anyway—hell, it may be too late to even save yourself.”

From inside his coat, Joker produced a propeller hat with telescoping handle-bars. As soon as he set the rainbow patterned cap touched his head the propeller began to spin at incredible speeds, enough speed to create lift and steadily levitate Joker up off of the roof.

“Ta-ta for now, Batsy! I’ve got a hot date with a newly rich art collector—Ha ha! Don’t suppose you know much about that, do you? Dating women? Oh well—you’ll live forever in my heart, beloved nemesis! A token, before dying!”

Joker dropped a handful of what looked like flowers that he produced out of thin air in a flourish, dropping them around Batman as he hovered away laughing. Batman raised his carbon fiber cape defensively, expecting the flowers to explode, fire gas or spray acid when they landed—but they did none of the above. When they struck the roof, however, the weighted roses tore through the roof like wet tissue paper—they were heavy—heavy enough to break the ground out from underneath him.

Batman tried to spring away, but the tar stalled him long enough for him to fall through the roof—tumbling in freefall into the rolling, orange maw of flames.

At the very last second, a tether coiled around his injured forearm, tangling up with the trap and halting his fall effectively, albeit uncomfortably. He let out a cry, unsure who to attribute his timely rescue to until he saw the bat insignia at the end of the tether that saved his life.

Batgirl?

He hoped this wouldn’t mean that both of them would meet their demise on the roof of a comedy club.

“Yahtzee!”

Barbara smiled at her dad as she sat Indian style as he cheered for himself for beating her. She might’ve held back a bit this time though unlike the other times she’d played board game.

She didn’t want him to lose hope and suddenly stop play having these Friday game nights with her.

“Great job, dad!” She took a few sips of her cola when his phone buzzed. It didn’t take long for her to figure out that their sweet family night was coming to an end.

“Dad, is everything okay?” She asked as any normal civilian would before he started apologizing.

There was a fire and she could smell it as he opened the window to show her what was going on.

“Go, go! I’ll be fine.” She said more so pushing him out for her own benefit then his. It was time for Batgirl to come out and since her dad didn’t know about that secret part of her life, she needed him to go as quickly as possible.

As soon as he was gone she rushed to her closet digging way in the back and pulled out her black and yellow leather costume and pulled it on, dawning the blue cape as well.

She grabbed her mask which she hid away from her costume so there wouldn’t be any suspicious questions. She always blamed it on her typical Halloween costume.

Climbing out the window of her apartment she made her way to where all the fun was happening.

“Ta-ta for now, Batsy! I’ve got a hot date with a newly rich art collector—Ha ha! Don’t suppose you know much about that, do you? Dating women? Oh well—you’ll live forever in my heart, beloved nemesis! A token, before dying!”

Was the last thing she heard she had two choices go after The Joker or save Batman. Obviously, she had to choose the ladder.

She couldn’t just let Batman fall to his death. She could see he was about to fall and threw a tether his way from the side of the roof.

He looked bewildered as it wrapped around his buffed up arm. Either she was gonna fall with him or pull him up.

She was hoping for the second option though. The building was coming down regardless of her decision though. Spotting a giant store truck getting ready to pass by.

As it started coming closer she yelled,”JUMP!” Then took her own jump towards to the top of the truck, hoping for the best.

The heat of the fire was unbearable—even with the aid of his carbon fiber cape insulating him from the worst of it, everything around him was livid with intense, blue flame. The HUD lenses in his cowl short circuited a moment before shattering and he could feel bits of his suit melting into his skin. There was no oxygen and any time he tried to lift his face to gain a fresh breath, drops of melted tar landed on the small portion of his face that was exposed, burning him badly every time.

“JUMP!” Batgirl sounded so far away against the chaos of the inferno, but when the tether that held him above a fall to his death began cutting into the roof, dropping him lower, he knew that he only had a few more seconds of consciousness left.

With a heroic surge of energy, Batman grasped the tether with his injured arm and lashed out with his legs, managing to push off of a smoldering cross-beam that immediately snapped in half and brought most of the roof down with it. The momentum helped Batman to swing away from the collapsing roof—but even with his mightiest pull on the tether, he couldn’t quite pull himself out of the hole. He swept his cape up over his face just before his hip made contact with the brick, building front from inside. A piece of smoldering wood managed to pierce the side of his suit, stabbing into his side.

Luckily, the bricks gave way before the tether and Batman tumbled down after Batgirl, into the bed of the passing truck. The dense bags of coffee grounds insulated their fall pretty well—even though Batman all but landed on top of her. It turned out to be a stroke of luck because when the hail of rubble and brick that followed him rained down, he was able to shield some of the damage from himself and all of the damage from her by covering up with his cape which was still hot to the touch.

“Are you alright?” Batman wheezed, rolling off of Batgirl with a groan—but his injury to his side made rolling difficult and he finished with his injured hand on her leather-clad breast. It was larger than he would have imagined for someone who moved like her—he suddenly withdrew his arm, which caused the bear trap to catch against the tether that was now tangled around them both, “argh!”

The sudden pain let him know that his arm was broken… again.

“You need to stop doing this, whoever you are,” Batman lay on his back, cradling his injured arm to his chest and trying to catch his breath despite the dense spattering of coffee grounds, “you helped me tonight, and I’m thankful—but things are getting more dangerous. Arkham just had a mass breakout and more villains are showing up all the time. It’s too dangerous out here for amateurs. You are good at this, and maybe later we can work together again, but for at least a while, you’re grounded.”

Not having any kids of his own, he didn’t realize how paternal and condescending it was going to sound until he heard it from his own mouth.

Batman was so distressed by his injuries and his attempts to forbid the girl who’d just saved his life from continuing her exploits, she didn’t notice the red and green lights of the Lexcorp drone, hovering some twenty feet above them, following the truck with automated efficiency.

On the seventy-fifth floor of Wayne Tower, Lex Luthor watched the live feed from the drone while he continued to interview Dr. Jonathan Crane on the other side of the vast office space that his associates were still in the process of furnishing. His desk, computer, phone and chair were the first things installed—leaving Dr. Crane to stand during the interview.

“Of course I am familiar with your work, as we’ve worked together before with the Legion—but it’s different if I hire you outright. I’m very generous with people who work for me loyally, and I can provide you with whatever facilities or materials you may need.”

“Need for what? You still haven’t said what you want from me.”

“Your expertise with neurotoxins is legendary, but you’ve always focused on making the brain experience terror—”

“Fear gives me power over—”

Lex silenced him with a mere gesture, raising his hand and slowly closing his fist.

“What you do has worked well for you, I don’t intend to bicker over the value of fear over other experiences. If you wish to work for me, I would commission from you a new neurotoxin—one that instead of fear—bathes the brain in pleasure.”

“Pleasure?”

“Uncontrollable, insatiable, undeniable, sexual, carnal pleasure so rewarding that it can cause permanent brain damage if overused.”

“A weaponized aphrodisiac?”

“Makes about as much sense to me as a weaponized hallucinogen.”

“Mr. Luthor, I—”

“One million for an injectable form, two million for a capsule form and three million for a vaporized delivery method.”

Dr. Crane’s attitude and appearance changed abruptly.

“Mr. Luthor, I can’t wait to get started.” Dr. Crane smiled.

Batgirl had never been so thankful for coffee grounds before. It was a god send as a morning beverage and as a 'pillow' so to speak that catered to their fall. Now with Batman towering over her shielding her from any damage she realized just how close they'd both been from drastic injury. It took her a minute for her mind to take everything in and suddenly realized that his hand was on her breast which he probably hadn't meant to do on purpose.

Not the stoic Batman, the mystery of Gotham City.

"I'm fine, thanks.."

It seemed that he had only just realized where his hand had fallen as well and jerked it away.

“You need to stop doing this, whoever you are,”

"You're one to talk..." She said sarcastically not missing the groan of agony coming from him. He'd been injured and it didn't surprise her what with their fall and then the near fire he had been almost been pulled into.

“you helped me tonight, and I’m thankful—but things are getting more dangerous. Arkham just had a mass breakout and more villains are showing up all the time. It’s too dangerous out here for amateurs. You are good at this, and maybe later we can work together again, but for at least a while, you’re grounded.”

She rolled her eyes. She wasn't surprised by his pride and arrogance. "Yeah, exactly I just saved your life. If things are getting dangerous we should be working together now, not later at a time that's more convenient for you."

Batgirl shook her head. "Your arrogance amazes me sometimes, Batman. You realize that your little villain buddies are hoping that you continue to work alone. That's how you got into this trouble to begin with."

((TW: Abuse))

Batman wasn’t used to being called out on his shit by anyone other than his butler Alfred—who got away with it due to some fine print in the “I wiped your shitty ass when you were a baby” clause in his contract. This girl, who thought she could call him out now, barely looked out of diapers herself. He wasn’t going to take this from her—not for a second, no matter how soft and plump her breast had felt below his mangled hand.

“It’s your arrogance that makes you think this is about you,” despite his irritation, Batman managed to maintain his detached, gravelly tone which disguised his true voice and his identity, “if it was just about you, I’d let you make up your own mind—you’re a big girl. But you have friends, family—people who you care about and who care for you, too. That is why I cannot allow you to continue this.

“You have red hair—a recessive gene, and blue eyes—even more rare. You appear to be under thirty and in peak physical condition,” his voice quivered faintly on the word physical, “you are a native of Gotham, probably somewhere downtown, near the Central Police Dept. building. You have a knowledge of police procedures and tactics, but no real experience—these are things that anyone could discern, just from watching you. Do you see what I’m getting at?”

His voice was growing more impatient with her, he sat up in the truck-bed, anchoring his elbow against one of the burlap sacks of coffee grounds.

“I have made certain sacrifices, taken precautions that allow me to do what I do. You aren’t prepared for this life. If someone really had the will to find out who you are, they could. They could use the ones you love to destroy you…”

Yes, it was the only way, to set himself apart. Live alone, dig a deep moat around his heart…

She had some coffee smeared on her cheek, with his good hand, Batman reached up to gently cradle her face, wiping at the brown smear with his gloved thumb.

“I would rather die than let anything happen to you.”

Joker’s impatient footsteps echoed throughout the drained basin where the Bumper Boats used to float. Miracle Mile was a monument to the overreach of capitalism and the futility of survival. There were lots of abandoned amusement parks—The Free Market, red in tooth and claw. Joker much preferred it this way—rusted, mildewed and broken down—no screaming brats, no balloons—just the stark certainty that everything is temporary.

Memento Mori

In his boredom, Joker had taken to petty vandalism as he finished spray painting the words in red across the side of the drained, concrete lake. Remember, you will die.

“You’re late,” Joker snarled over his shoulder, in his lowest and most humorless tone, “how many times do I have to tell you the same—damn—thing!?!?”

As Harley was skipping up, expecting a warm welcome for her successful heist of priceless artwork, Joker turned on his heel, pivoting into a right-cross, haymaker punch which caught her just under the chin. At the moment of impact, all of his joints locked and he followed through with the strike, all the way through his back heel. He finished by swinging his fist all the way back up to his mouth where he blew out each of his knuckles like birthday candles.

“The key to comedy, is TIMING! By the time you’re late, the joke’s just not funny anymore—then I’ve gotta find a new punch line for us. That one was just so-so, let me try again…”

Joker was beginning to hop from one foot to the other faintly like a boxer, dropping his jacket off of his shoulders.

“Come on—come on—” Joker coaxed her back to her feet before once more punching her in the face with all of his strength, “ha—ha! Now that was funny! It’s getting better! Let’s go again.”

This time he didn’t wait, instead he grabbed her pigtails in one fist and lifted her off the filthy concrete enough to smash her bloodied face with one more solid punch, dropping her to the ground.

“Nope, the second one was the good one. It’s gotten old now,” Joker sighed, sounding disappointed as he picked up the rolled canvass Harley had dropped when he sucker punched her, “rule of threes and all that. Get yourself cleaned up and come to bed, you know how I feel about timing, don’t you?”

Joker climbed the propped-up ladder on the side of the bumper pond, making his way to the Peter Pan treehouse that they had converted into their own little hideout.

“And if you try to leave me, I’ll come find y-o-u!” one last threat, called out to the echo like a nursery rhyme.

~Batgirl~

Oh she got what Batman was getting at and her eyes narrowed. He made it really easy to get mad at him, really easy but not so easy to stay mad at him when he made the final comment about preferring to die than let anything happen to her.

Her eyes followed his thumb as much as possible.

“Clearly.” She said, “but someone needs to take care of you dark knight…”

Batgirl sighed and shook her head,”Besides, you don’t know what I can handle.”

It was true, being the daughter of a police chief had made her prepared for all types of shit to go down. When she was younger, she would wait for her dad to come just to make sure he was safe and the times that he hadn't been safe had been scary but she knew what he sacrificed in order to keep the city safe.

Why couldn't she do the same thing?

"Don't worry, I'm a big girl. I can handle myself."

~Harley~

Harley reaaaaaaally hated it when Mistah J was mad. And judging by the bruises on her face, he was mad. Or maybe he just needed to let loose on somethin or in this case someone.

Plus she really wasn't all that good when it came to jokes.

Though gettin bruises wasn't very funny unless those bruises came from a hard fucking. That was somethin she could get behind. "Comin, mistah J." She said as she fixed her blonde hair half tinted with red and half tinted with blue, tightening the two pig tails.

Cleanin off some of the blood from her face and reapplying her makeup she puffed out her cheeks, practiced her smiles and sighed before makin her sure her lipstick was still a shiny sexy red from the gloss she was wearin earlier then hurried to go to their Peter Pan treehouse thinga majig.

She stopped only once and contemplated runnin. She was pretty good at disguises, after all the police had been after her for years and still couldn't keep up.

Spur of the moment wasn't good though. She had to do some plannin. Had ta make sure it was right especially when dealin with Mistah J. Without another thought she made her way up to the treehouse that had been built for just the two em and smiled. "I'm all yours, puddin!"

Joker

Joker had taped the stolen canvass above their bed by the time Harley climbed into their hideaway, stating what he already knew—that she was all his. Little surprise that he was smiling when he turned back from the cheaply made plaster walls. A priceless piece of world-renowned artwork overlapping graffiti on the walls of an abandoned play-space. Joker’s aesthetic in a nutshell.

With his eyes catching the moonlight under the shade of his brow, the Joker wrapped his arm around Harley’s waist, taking her other hand in his own, dancing her across the room to a slow beat that he was humming faintly.

“There’s my special girl,” Joker crooned, his bout of misdirected violence triggering a manic episode when the adrenaline settled, “such a beautiful present you brought for me—he-he!”

Joker’s voice grew lower in pitch at the end of the sentence before bubbling over into a brief giggle. His purple suit was already hanging up on an exposed piece of rebar at the far end of the treehouse where Harley’s head had cracked the plaster on a bad night. Her reapplication of makeup made it easy for Joker to overlook his own actions just moments prior.

Dressed down in just his threadbare white tank and boxer shorts printed with red and black hearts, the Joker hardly seemed like the formidable crime lord who’d nearly killed the Batman—he was so slender and pale that the canvass of bruises across his body spanned the entire color spectrum, older ones from a palate of greens and yellows—newer ones of purple and red. Old scars and new scars encircled his whole body, like the lines on a relief map overlaying the colored swirls of a high pressure system.

Joker kissed her passionately, which was still difficult for him, even after practice, with his face scarred the way it was. Some of his drool dribbled down her jawline as he tasted blood.

Joker pulled back, with something like alarm, reaching his knobby thumb up to touch her bottom lip.

“Who did this to you?” there was genuine venom in his words, Joker had forgotten that it was him who busted her lip already, “was it the Bat? The cops? Whoever it was, I’ll string ‘em up and skin ‘em slow! Give me a name!”

No longer dancing, he was shaking her by the shoulders now.

Roman Sionis

“And you’re sure this is the real thing?” Roman asked critically, the warning in his tone evident, “for what I’m paying these better not be distressed emeralds.”

“No way Old Chum! When it comes to taking down Kryptonians I don’t fool around—no joke!” Oswald Loomis almost chuckled, his expression at odds with his words, “I just want my due credit when you take her down. Let her know that The Prankster is getting the last laugh.”

“Just make sure you’re not laughing at my expense.”

“He is not known for his humor,” Victor Zsasz nodded, earning a withering glare from his employer. Dinah Lance remained silent.

“No foolin’, no foolin’!” Loomis chuckled, bowing at his tubby waist as he retreated from the room, “no joke. No foolin’.”

“You can’t trust him,” Dinah said softly after he’d left, “you can never rely on crazy.”

“I don’t trust anyone,” Roman scoffed, waving a gloved hand between his face and hers, “that’s why I bought this.”

From inside his desk, Roman produced a small electronic device with a metal point sticking out of one end. He touched the metal tip to the stones inset in what resembled a red dog’s collar. A green light lit up and a beep sounded. Roman turned the device over, reading the digital display before turning the screen to show Dinah.

100% Kryptonite—non-Earth element

“Trust is for victims,” Roman grinned, “we have the trap, now we just need some bait… Call up the Daily Planet. Offer them an exclusive interview as long as I can choose the reporter.”

Batman

“I don’t doubt your ability—but I need to be able to take care of myself. This only works because I have nothing to lose. You can’t say the same. I do what I do to avoid endangering people like you. Innocents. And you are, innocent. You don’t know what you’re really risking by following me like this.”

His hand was still on her face, why was it there?

The truck stopped and they heard the driver get out, he was talking loudly on his cell phone.

“No, it’s driving fine—it just felt like I hit something with the back wheels.”

There was the sound of a flashlight, he seemed to be looking under the vehicle. Maybe it was the rush of hiding while being actively hunted, or maybe he was in shock from his broken and bloodied arm—maybe it was something he’d wanted for longer than he allowed himself to admit—but he held her face and leaned up from his back and kissed her.

“No, I don’t see anything—I guess it must have been a pothole.”

His hand trailed down her costumed throat and caressed her large, pillowy breast. His cock was so hard! When he came up for air, he quickly pulled his good hand back to awkwardly disarm the traps inset in the buckle of his utility belt and then remove it. He peeled back the silicone layer above his plate-mail leg armor, unclipping a hidden clasp and then sliding down a zipper, exposing his ripped torso and dark bush before his hard cock sprang forth.

Batman took a deep breath in and dove back into the kiss. He simply couldn’t help himself. He was so lonely…

~Harley~

Harley, despite knowin that bein with Mistah J wasn’t the best of ideas (she used to be a psych doctor after all), couldn’t stop herself from beaming as he spun her around the room, giggling as they spun.

“Oh mistah J, I’d steal the moon for ya if ya wanted it.” She said. Even though he wasn’t the prettiest of villains, he had stolen her heart with his charm and debonair…ness.

After all, not many lived to see the light of day if they got on Mistah J’s bad side and yet here she was like a moth to a flame knowin one day if she pissed him off too much; that was it!

So when he asked who gave her the bruise? She knew better than ta say it was him. It had to be anyone but him!

Especially since the happy times had just ended and they was no longer dancin.

“It was …it was batsy and his little whore? Yeah? YEAH! It was them. Ya know the one that imitates him and stuff …Batsy girl with the spandex clothin and batsamajigs and wingamisicles…”

Sometimes even Harley didn’t know what she was talking about, but anything beat blamin mistah J for his own mistake

~~

Batgirl wasn’t sure whether she should feel angered even more so from Batman’s ability to just be well — himself or pleased that he even bothered to care whether she put herself in danger or not.

Regardless, it didn’t change the fact that….

Her mind trailed off as she felt his hands wandering. That coupled with the sound of the driver talking Batgirl stared up at Batman her brow furrowing in slightly confusion then softly gasped when he kissed her.

She’d always had the slightest bit of a crush on the vigilante but with as big of an asshole as he was on a consistent basis, she didn’t think he ever reciprocated the feelings.

And maybe he didn’t. But he was clearly horny and this…this was incredibly dangerous, very risky.

They could get caught. Was he not just warning her about how risky this job was?

But then, how often did anyone get to say they fucked Batman?

The second time he kissed her she quickly and eagerly responded to the kiss, not wanting to miss out on her chance. Her hand moved to slide down to his now exposed torso.

Good god, it was like he ate steroids for breakfast or something. Her hand moved further down until it reached his cock, slowly beginning to jerk him off as she playfully nipped at his bottom lip.

“Isn’t this going against everything you were telling me about not getting caught, Batman?” She said softly against her better judgement.

Last edited:
Lex held a handkerchief over his nose and mouth as he angled his flashlight down the filth-lined alley of the Gotham sewer, sending rats and roaches scattering along the narrow gutters away from the light. He blinked the beam of light three times and waited.

“If you think I’m setting another foot in this filthy hole, you’ve overestimated your importance to my plans,” Lex called out, seemingly into the darkness.

A moment later, Killer Croc’s eyes peered up at him from the surface of the brackish water, the second set of eyelids retracting, leaving the pale, yellow discs reflecting the light back at him. KC kept his head and body submerged, leaving Lex to explain himself.

“I’m putting a crew together and I could use your strength. I can pay you fifty-large for each fight you engage in and a flat rate of fifty for protection. I recently signed Bane to a similar deal, so you wouldn’t be alone—but as such, there’s no room for haggling.”

Who cares about money?” Croc rose up enough to speak, still submerged from the neck down, “it’s a bad time for criminals. The bats are breeding and multiplying.

“Very much the problem I’m intending to solve. If things go to plan—which they almost always do, when I’m the one making plans—you should also be in line for some… fringe benefits.”

Such as?

“Fucking that cock-tease of a bat whore within an inch of her life, for starters.”

Killer Croc snarled and rose up more, exposing his massively ripped torso above the water.

How?

“That, I’m afraid, is above your pay grade. I’ve employed much more formidable minds than yours to this end—it’s your muscle that I’m here to rent.”

I’ll be your muscle” Killer Crock hissed at last.

“Very well. I’ll leave the paperwork to a courier. I don’t want to spend any longer in here than I have to,” with that, Lex slipped his designer handkerchief back into his breast pocket and climbed his way out of the sewer. His plan was coming together.

Batman sighed as Batgirl began stroking his cock with gloved fingers, it felt so good that the pain in his broken arm was nearly forgotten. He liked the playful way she nibbled at his lip when their kiss broke—not to mention the soft, pillowy feel of her large breast in his powerful hand. He squeezed tighter, pushing the soft flesh against her well-sculpted torso.

“Isn’t that what it’s all about though?” Batman whispered, his fingers gently closing around the outline of a nipple through her skin-tight suit, “that rush of adrenaline? The thrill of almost being caught? The excitement of cheating death time and again? Isn’t that why you do this?”

He kissed her again, this time more forcefully, rolling on top of her. His hand eventually slid up from her chest to gently cradle her neck in his palm, his thumb stroking gently under her chin. He was really doing this, going through with it. It felt like the only way.

“Take your pants off,” Batman’s lips flickered against the shell of Batgirl’s ear, “I know you want this.”

“…no, I just came from downtown! The place is practically a warzone. I’m not going back there tonight… fine, dock me then, asshole! I’ll let the GCPD know you’re trying to send civilians to make deliveries through their active crime scenes..” the driver was still on the phone as Batman hurriedly shed his torso armor, leaving him naked from the waist up.

“I know you’re loving this,” Batman whispered, a little bit softer this time as the driver was close enough that he could have touched them if not for the sidewalls of the tailgate.

“That fucking BITCH!” Joker seethed, spinning Harley aggressively out of their dance and into the bed with brutal force as his mood changed once more, “I’ll make her wish she was dead before I’m through!”

In the dark, Joker’s eyes cut like shards of mirror, glinted and sharp.

“Nobody gets to hurt you but me!” Joker continued to seethe, his skinny shoulders trembling with rage, “she’ll regret ever being born a woman!”

Joker shed his heart-printed boxer shorts, releasing his towering erection, big by any standards—but made to look massive in contrast to his narrow hips and skinny thighs.

“Suck my cock!” Joker ordered, placing one foot up on the bed, near where he’d tossed Harley, “I do my best thinking with my cock in your mouth.”

Not one for waiting, Joker grabbed the pink pigtail to yank Harley’s face between his legs while his other hand grasped the back of her head tightly.

“I just need a plan...”

“Attention patrons of Metropolis National Bank! You have all been taken hostage!” Black Mask announced while Victor Zsasz and a reluctant Black Canary slid bags over the heads of the hostages and ziptied their wrists, “If you stay quiet and don’t piss me off, you’ll all go home to hug your families tonight. If you try to be a hero or piss me off in any way-shape-or-form, I’ll be collecting your motherfucking FACE!”

Black Mask was something like the embodiment of Roman’s Id—which was ironic since the man himself was so driven by his Id already. He didn’t care about the money in the bank, it just seemed like a credible target—not wanting to be too obvious with his trap.

It was just a matter of time until one of those off-world freaks flew in to try and “save the day.” What he was counting on them not expecting was that they would be the actual target of this heist.

Black Mask hoped that the blonde would be the one to try and foil him, but it wasn’t like they let him request which hero would respond to crimes. He was ready for either one, but if Supergirl responded, his plan would continue unaltered.

Batgirl moaned softly as his hand squeezed her breast. She was partially wondering if he was trying to prove a point or if he actually wanted to do this or even if he wanted to do both — fuck her and prove a point. It didn’t help that it had been awhile since she’d gotten laid having preoccupied herself with trying to keep up with Batman.

As he rolled on top of her and roughly kissed her, it made it all the harder to resist. She kissed back whimpering when he pulled away to order her to take her pants off.

Her instincts were going off, saying she shouldn't trust this. Why now? Of all times did he suddenly want to fuck her? Except she shivered as his gravely voice whispered in her ear. She reached between them with her free hand that wasn't teasing his cock through started tugging at her pants and pushing them down.

Because holy fuck, she did want this.

~Harley~

“Suck my cock!” Joker ordered, placing one foot up on the bed, near where he’d tossed Harley, “I do my best thinking with my cock in your mouth.”

Harley didn't even get the chance to respond to such a loving compliment because Mistah J had already guided her head to his cock. She guided the cock to her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down on her crazy boyfriends cock.

As she sucked, from time to time she would stroke the part of his cock that wasn't fully going into her mouth and rubbing in her saliva. This was probably one of the main reasons she stayed.

Aside from her obsessive need to be in love and even bigger obsession to be dominated.

Her head bobbed faster at the idea of some rough sex, dirty talk and other fun perverted things that Mistah J always came up with.

Batman didn’t even wait for Batgirl to finish sliding down her skin-tight latex before he lunged forward and sank the full length of his thick, hard cock into her tight, teenaged pussy. Her legs were still tangled within the tight fabric as he pressed her legs against her chest. With the integrity of her costume compromised, he was able to massage his hand up her lithe torso to caress her bare breast with his good arm, while his wounded arm lay across her shoulder, his hand gently caressing her face.

“What the—” the truck driver exclaimed, hearing something for a moment.

Batman held his gloved hand over her full, pouty lips—silencing even her subtle moans as he withdrew and sank himself back inside. Jesus she was tight! As Bruce Wayne he’d fucked rail thin ballet dancers who didn’t have the constrictive might of Batgirl’s pussy. And warm! He briefly considered that if he rolled off of her right now there might be steam rising off of her wet pussy in the cold night air.

“You’re so wet,” Batman whispered huskily into her ear as the truck driver’s flashlight swept over the bags of coffee grounds, missing them by inches, “I knew you wanted this.”

“Must be my imagination…” the driver muttered at last, turning off the light and finally leaving his truck behind to return home for the night, “all these carnival freaks moonlighting as cops and robbers got me all shook up…”

The driver may have continued to mumble to himself but he was out of earshot quickly and Batman released Batgirl’s mouth, moving his hips faster and with more urgency. There came a wet sloshing sound as his gloved fingers gently pinched and teased her nipple under her tight top.

“This is what you’ve been after all this time—isn’t it? Don’t deny it. You’re a girl with a crush and a fetish for danger,” as his words grew harsher, so did his caress of her nipple, “isn’t that right?”

By now his hips were audibly slapping against hers, hilting himself inside her tight, pink hole again and again. He wanted her to cum, he wanted her to admit that she didn’t belong. He was the Dark Knight and sooner or later, everyone submitted to his will.

“Ohhh! Hoo-hoo-hoo! Ahh! Ha-ha-ha!” Joker tittered between moans and laughter as his fingers drummed along the center of Harley’s head, along for the ride of her bobbing fellatio but not forcing her one way or the other, “we gotta lure her out—that part’s easy. But what do we do with her then? Mmmm—hah-huh-hah!”

Joker leaned forward, his thoughts were becoming less chaotic as his fingers stopped drumming and he began forcing Harley’s head further down the shaft of his long cock. Of all the henches he’d gone through over the years Harley was hands down his favorite—and not just because she’d suck his cock. The kid could take a beating and come through it laughing. That was something he admired.

“Remember what a dull bore you were when we met? Always dro-oning on with that useless psycho babble—what a bore! Now look at you! A chip off the ol’ cock—Hah-ha-ha-ah-ha!” Joker doubled over with laughter at his own joke, once more sinking Harley too deep on his shaft until he recovered, “maybe we could break up that dull bore of a Bat bitch—not quite the same—you’re one of a kind, Harls—but we use sex and sick-ology to warp her mind! Recreate her in OUR image!”

By now, Joker was gripping the blue tipped pigtail on the side of her head, using her face like an ona-hole.

“Yes! Yes! We break her body and then break her mind! Oh what fun! Maybe Uncle Lexy McMoneybags might even sponsor us, I hear he’s got a hard on for the Ginger Revenger anyway—maybe he’ll even pay me—he-he-he!” just as it seemed like he might really hurt her (again), Joker yanked her head up from his lap and tossed her onto the bed, “I couldn’t have done it without you sweetheart! Now whip that pussy out—Daddy’s comin’ home!”

Joker shrieked with laughter as he dove onto Harley, driving his cock toward her pussy with the full weight of his leap behind it.

“Mister Luther?”

“Come in, Dr. Crane,” Lex nodded, looking up from his stack of invoices, “you’re bringing good news, I trust.”

“I believe so, Sir! I’ve reverse engineered my fear serum like you suggested and you were right! The changes to make it effective as a mind-altering aphrodisiac was quite simple and inexpensive even!”

“I was right… imagine that,” Lex sounded less than impressed.

“For now I have the topical solution ready for field testing. Preliminary examinations of small, diluted quantities have been very promising!”

“So how much have you brought me?” Lex was already back to typing in his computer.

“Six barrels to start—ought to be enough to get the whole city randy if properly diluted.”

“I’m not interested in the whole city,” Lex answered, pressing the enter key with authority, the computer beeped, “I’ve transferred the funds to the account you specified. I can look forward to the airborne variant soon, yes?”

“Y-yes! Wow, that was fast…” Dr. Crane stammered, “the conversion to an airborne delivery system should be fairly straightforward.”

“Glad to hear it, thanks for coming by, Doctor. I’ll call you if I have further need of your services. You can show yourself out.”

*~Batgirl~*

The sudden feel of his cock sliding into her dripping wet pussy caused Batgirl to moan but was quickly muffled by his gloved hand. Her hips moved along with his thrusts as her eyes rolled in the back of her head, her legs wrapped around his waist as he slammed into her.

This was the sex that literally every girl fantasized about. Dirty, raunchy public sex with the thrill of being caught.

Oh god, was he right? Did she just want this, the notion of getting caught. The adrenaline rush. No, she had tried to stop him though it hadn't been very hard. "No, no thats not why ....oh shiiiitt..." she was trying to be quiet about it. However, the rougher he got with her the louder she wanted to scream.

Her body quivered beneath Batman. She was getting closer to her orgasm.

~*Harley*~

Oh boy did she remember how boring she used to be. It was times like these though sshe would let herself forget how banged up she got from non sexual activities involving the joker. After all, when you constantly had his cock plunging down your throat it was hard to remember why you should be hatin the guy.

However, with his throat driving back and forth down her throat it made it reaaaaallly hard to actually respond to his plans except for the occaasional moan of approval, dribble slipping past her lips and sliding down her chin.

She made all sorts of choking sounds which she knew he liked, anyways. When she whimpered from the sadness of his cock no longer being in her mouth, the way he moved towards her had her slightly flinching until she was thrown on her bed.

"Oh OH Mistah Jaaaaayyyy...." she cried, "your ideas are always so smart n shiiiiiiiiiittttt..." Part of her phrasing due to how good he felt slamming into her while the other part clearly attempting to boost his ego.

“Oh, damn you! Don’t you dare handle me!” Joker shrieked, driving his cock inside Harley’s body again while his hand closed around her throat, “don’t you dare give me that capitulating, Doctor-speak, psycho babble shit! You’re not the doctor anymore! Don’t play to my fucking ego! We’re an Id-driven household and you know it!”

With her throat pinned to the bed, Joker raised up his angle, folding her body over on itself as he pounded downward with his hips. Despite his slender frame, Joker was hung like a porn star—and he knew exactly how to use it. Though he’d never admit it—lest he massage her ego, Harley was singular in her ability to take it. Whores always cried when he gave them the deep strokes. And not the hot kind of tears either—well, kinda hot—depending on what mood he was in… they cried from the pain of his big cock, which could either be hot or not hot.

Life was much simpler with a woman who could take him deep.

The prospect of turning the Ginger Revenger into yet another willing fuck hole for his big cock delighted Joker, and soon he was banging a tune against the wall with the bedframe. He wasn’t paying much attention to Harley, who was being choked to the limits of her consciousness, but the redness in her face just reminded Joker of the redness of Batgirl’s hair, which made his Id cry out “fuck her harder.”

Joker always listened to his Id.

“Ohhh shit! You’re right! I’m brilliant! Oh! Oh! Say ‘genius’! Say, ‘Mister J, you’re a genius!’” Joker crooned, back on a manic binge as he felt himself getting nearer a climax, “hey! Pay attention!”

Joker lightly slapped Harley on the cheek with his left hand before he realized that his right was still choking her, choking her lights out in fact. He drove his cock all the way in and released her throat all at once. New bruises around her throat overlapped older bruises.

“Oops…” Joker hesitated, keeping his cock hilted inside Harley’s pussy while he considered who was to blame for this brief lapse of consideration for his partner, “that’s the redhead’s fault too.”

Joker nodded, grasping the lengths of rebar that crossed the plaster window in the decrepit play-place that he’d made a home of. He resumed slamming his cock inside Harley with all his might, but paying more attention to the plan he was formulating.

“But she always shows up with the other…” Joker could scarcely bare to say his ridiculous name aloud, “we need to find a way to sneak up on her… really dig—in—deep—! I guess we might need some help from the cue ball… stealth ops ain’t exactly part of the routine.”

Fuck… Harley’s pussy stayed so tight on him while sometimes feeling bottomless. He might consider himself lucky to have found such a hole, but he really owed it all to his Id. Who wouldn’t want to fuck the hot doctor?

“Ahhh! Ahhhnn! Ahhnnnn! Ohhh-ohhhh!” The whore was screaming at the top of her lungs as she rode her fingers in the midst of her own puddle, “please—ahhhhh! Oh God! Oh God! I’m cumming! Fuuuuuuck! Heeelp Meee!”

“Hmm,” Lex sighed, leaning forward on his desk, his folded hands obscuring the bottom half of his face, “I’m not sure.”

“Please! Oh God, please help me! I’m cumming myself to death!” the whore kept screaming as Lex talked casually with Dr. Crane.

“Not sure? We gave her a quarter dose and she thinks she’s dying!” Crane countered, wearing a medical mask over his face.

“But she’s a whore.” Lex countered.

“All women are whores,” the Mad Hatter chimed in, notorious for his one track mind, “even my Alice.”

“I’m dying! I’m dying! Ohhhhhhh Goooooodddd!” the whore fell into spasms, grinding her hips against her fingers on the marble floor, her eyes rolled back and crossed, her tongue lolling out of her mouth, “hunngguh! Ugghhnnah!”

“That’s enough! Give her the antidote right fucking now,” Catwoman cracked her whip in the air to get Crane moving fast, “she’s clearly had enough!”

Lex didn’t like working with Catwoman, her true identity was still unknown to him and her loyalty was no less mysterious—but she was the unquestionable queenpin of the Gotham whores. Frankly, Lex would rather take her place than hire her, but they needed discreet test subjects and discretion was her specialty.

Crane injected the whore’s upper arm with the blue tinted antidote and she collapsed. Her muscles has all seized up for some time there and she was panting with exhaustion once the tremors stopped. Catwoman rushed over and wrapped the whore in a blanket.

“This is going to cost you extra,” Catwoman hissed at Lex, picking the whore up in her arms.

Lex just nodded and let them leave.

“The topical formula is approved for production,” Lex nodded, glancing over at his computer screen and hitting some keys, “the bonus has been transferred into your account.”

“Mister Luthor,” Roulette’s voice came ringing through his intercom, “ drone sixteen has something interesting. You may want to have a look…”

“Fine, give me a moment to clear the room,“ this Lex accomplished with simply a look, “okay, bring it up on my monitor.”

Batman leaned harder on his hand across Batgirl’s mouth as she seemed to be trying harder to scream—or maybe she was losing control. In either case, he couldn’t afford to let her screams be heard. The driver had gone inside but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t be able to hear her shouting from inside. There was no reason to believe that he’d gone far.

Furthermore, Batgirl seemed to somewhat enjoy being muffled. Perhaps it was an unintended side-effect of her being so often taken hostage—all the more reason this had to end tonight.

Bruce lost his innocence on the night his parents were murdered, but whoever was behind that mask—that facsimile of his own disguise, whoever Batgirl really was, she had yet to lose her innocence. At least in the profound sense that Bruce Wayne had. It was one thing to risk his life, his safety—but putting someone like her, someone innocent into this life… it was unconscionable.

Batman was pretty sure that he knew who she was but he’d frankly done his best not to know—it was somehow simpler that way. Treat Batgirl as her own entity, let her decide how deep is too deep, but after tonight that was out of the question.

By now Batman was reaching the limits of his endurance, it would shame him to admit how much he was enjoying himself. As Bruce Wayne he had no shortage of sexual partners, but in costume, as Batman, only a select few knew what it was to share intimacy with him in costume. Truly anonymous sex… a rare kink indeed.

His ripped body was pumping hard and fast, already jerking inside her as he began to cum inside.

“I’m cumming,” his husky whisper washed over the side of her face as his hot semen washed her from within, “Ugh!”

One last, deep, primal thrust and he held himself there, as deep as he could reach, until he’d finished ejaculating. He rolled off of her panting, releasing her mouth at long last. He pulled up his pants and fastened his belt right away.

“Consider this a goodbye,” Batman said sternly as he sat up, “you’re not ready for this. You’ve got too much at stake. I don’t want to see you out here again. Leave this behind you. Start a new chapter in life. But coming out here is only going to get you hurt.”

A muted blast rang out as Batman fired his grapple onto the roof of the warehouse nearby.

“Don’t let me catch you out here again. I mean it.” Batman laid down his decree like law, just moments before his grapple retracted and he vanished in a whoosh of black fabric, leaving Batgirl alone in the bed of the truck.

If Batman weren’t in such a hurry to get away from his own mistake, he might have noticed the automated Lexcorp drone hovering some fifty or so feet overhead, filming the entire scene, waiting to see what Batgirl would do next.

“Y-yes Mistah Jaaayyy…” she squealed then practically choked since his hand was squeezing aas he bent her over. She could feel her vision becoming slightly blurry. Though she was used to this sort of treatment. Some days it was good and other days she couldn’t stand it. Really it all depended on how horny she was in the moment.

And Mistah J, he always found a way to get her reaaaallly hot n bothered. “Totalllllyyy the red bitch’s fault…” she mumbled as her cheek stung from the hard slap to the face. Sometimes she really hated that she loved being treated this way.

She whimpered from desperate need because he hadn’t moved until he did move and it drove her absolutely crazy with lust for him.

“Uh huuuuh anything ya say Mistah J…” he was usually the idea man anyways. The sheer force of the fucking. Wait —whoops wasn’t she supposed to be saying something?

She got so carried away with all the fun they were having she almost forgot. Good thing she didn’t, that would’ve been bad!

“Yer a genius Mistah J. Yer brains as big as yer fuckin cock…” Harley moaned. She was so wet it was like her pussy was a slip n slide.

~Batgirl~

“Mffff mfffffffff..” came her muffled moans as Batman pounded into her. She came around the same time he did though she still wasn’t satisfied or she was getting ready to. She wanted more, her already strong crush on Batman had intensified.

She’d been on the brink of cumming when he pulled out of her.

“What? No! Who the fuck do you think…”

And he was gone like fucking always. Her eyes narrowed in the direction he’d left and she grabbed her clothes pulling them back on as she quietly mocked him.

“Don’t let me catch you out here again…” she mocked with a humorless laugh,”Who the fuck does he think he is, my dad?” She zipped her pants up then went to go pull the rest of her uniform on.

For some odd reason she felt like she was being watched though. “Guess I’m using my dildo tonight. Thanks a fucking lot Batman.”

“Hah!” the first laugh exploded out of Joker unbidden, a sudden ejaculation of mirth that he wasn’t expecting—a genuine laugh, “ha-ha-hah-hah-hah-hah-hooooo-he-he-he-ha-ha-ha-hahhhhh!”

His brain, as big as his cock—simple but perfect, it was funny! He laughed almost constantly but could scarcely remember when he last succumbed to a sudden outburst of laughter like this. Something funny that tickled him in a way he didn’t see coming—Harley had a knack for such things.

Making him laugh.

It was the kind of thing that meant something to Joker. She could always make him laugh.

“You’re on a roll tonight, toots!” Joker shrieked with glee, his hips joining him in manic frenzy as he pounded away at Harley’s wet pussy, “my brain as big as my cock—hah! That’s rich.”

Suddenly, his features darkened and his thrusts became more pointed, an attack each time his skinny frame rose and fell again. His voice settled into a deep rattle from his chest.

“Just don’t ever steal my spotlight, you understand me? Don’t you ever,” his voice was like the snarl of a tiger, some sound that only creatures without mercy could make—it was a sound that only beasts could make, only for the sake of letting self-aware mankind know I am not one of you. We are not the same.

“Tell me another,” his hips moved again, sudden and threateningly deep, “c’mon, whore! Gimme another side-splitter!”

The cheaply made plaster on the side of the bed cracked and broke loudly as Joker continued to hate fuck the woman he loved. Unsure himself what had spoiled the mood. One thing he knew for sure—the next thing that Harley said to him better not be a joke.

“…that’s right. We smuggle it in with coffee beans from Columbia. Yeah, this truck right here. Boss Falcone arranged for a sample to come through—a show of good faith.”

The voice of Detective Harvey Bullock, former partner and contemporary of Barbara’s father, approached the back of the truck in which Batgirl was still hiding. His beefy hand slapped the back of the bed loudly.

“I thought that those ginneas didn’t want to deal with the likes of us,” an unfamiliar voice, twenty-something African American male.

“That’s why I’m acting as middle-man. They don’t feel like they disgracin’ their ancestors or nothin’ and you ain’t gotta feel looked down on. All you scum-bags are the same to me.”

“Quite a rousing sales pitch…” the Unsub countered.

“What can I say? The product speaks for itself…” Bullock tugged the latch free and dropped the heavy tailgate, spilling some stray beans into the parking lot, “right under here.”

After some digging around under the sacks of coffee beans, Bullock extracted a plastic wrapped kilo of pure cocaine. The Unsub flicked open a knife and cut into it. He snorted the powder off the tip of the blade.

“Alright. It’s good. We’re interested.”

“Tomorrow night, then. Back here. Same bat time, same bat channel,” Bullock chortled.

“We don’t make jokes about him out here, detective.”

“Fine, fine, apologies or whatever.”

“Does your partner know about your other allegiance to the mob?”

“Montoya? No! She don’t got nothin’ to do with any of this. I intend to keep it that way.”

“Tomorrow night then. I’ll bring the cash. Come alone.”

“Yeah, sure thing.”

“She’s been wearing your shirt and slacks all day,” Barb was laughing while Barbara nearly stumbled down the stairs in his Patrol uniform and wingtip shoes, “she’s fascinated with following in your footsteps.”

“I’m a police, too, Papa!” Barbara beamed, twelve years old, full of innocence. It was Halloween, one year into the Holiday Killer investigation. Jim had made plans to take the kids trick-or-treating.

“Not quite,” Jim smiled back, kneeling down, he removed his detective badge from around his neck, draping the beaded chain around her neck and gently sliding her long, red hair over the chain, “there, now you’re GCPD for real.”

It was then that a dark shadow crept across the living room. Suddenly the smiles faded from everyone’s faces. This shadow was another presence. It had a voice.

Holiday has struck again.

Everyone knew what that meant. With tears welled up in her expressive, blue eyes, Barbara threw his badge at his feet. Turning to walk back up the stairs, his oversized patrol hat tilted on her head.

“I’m sorry sweetheart,” Jim whimpered, picking his badge up, “Gotham’s counting on me.”

“I was counting on you too…” Barbara said, her breath catching in her chest, “but I guess someone has to come second.”

“Sweetheart, please…”

“Whatever, just go!”

Suddenly, she was nineteen, wearing fishnet stockings and striper heels. Her police costume left her muscular midriff exposed and pushed her cleavage out. She was dressed like a whore.

“Maybe it’s time I put the city before family like you do!”

-_-_-

Jim gasped himself awake, his sheets wet with cold sweat.

Just a dream. Thank God.

The clock on his bedside table read 3:45 AM. The middle of the night. These hours were starting to get to him.

ha-ha-hah-hah-hah-hah-hooooo-he-he-he-ha-ha-ha-hahhhhh!”

Along with his infectious laughter, his pounding seemed to get more and more frantic. Harley loved it, she loved making him laugh too. Though that time hadn’t been a joke— more of a compliment really. Of course just as the mood had picked up and for a brief moment she was pleased with herself for making him genuinely laugh.

It was like they were a real happy couple who liked to make each other smile n stuff….until she heard what came next. And while the gravely darkness to his tone always seemed to make her shiver with delight it also made her shiver with fear because when he was too far gone ya never knew what he was gonna do next.

“Just don’t ever steal my spotlight, you understand me? Don’t you ever,”

“O-of course not Mistah J.” She stammered partially because it was hard for her to take and partially because she wasn’t lookin to upset him any. And she knew the tone in his voice when he said: “Tell me another…”

At some point his hips had stopped thrusting but they were moving again and he was so deep it was hard to think. But regardless, she’d been with Mistah J long enough to know that her next joke better not be funny.

“c’mon, whore! Gimme another side-splitter!”

“K-knock knock? Whose there? Banana? Banana who? Orange…or was it apple or Uhh something about not slippin on the banana.. hahaha…” it was all said in a rush in between gasps and moans and harsh breathing.

She knew the punch line but knew better than ta actually say the actual punchline. Mistah J was sensitive like that though ya couldn’t tell he had a sensitive heart just by lookin at him.

Batgirl kept herself in a darkened area of the truck as she heard the loud slam of someone hitting it. Don’t move, don’t move. That stupid bat had just left her there. Protection her ass. It was okay.

‘Breathe Barbs…no wait don’t breathe… if they hear you you’re done for.’ She thought to herself.

However she didn’t mistake hearing Harvey Bullock. Shit. Was he a double agent, a crooked cop? Honestly with her loose lingo if she said this stuff out loud it would be hella obvious she watches a lot of crime shows.

She couldn’t help it though she always wanted to get into this kind of work. Her dad wouldn’t ever let her though because it was “too dangerous”

Well fuck him.

Fuck Batman too.

She could take care of herself, in fact she was taking care of herself. The asshole had jumped out of the truck and hadn’t even realized they were laying in a bed of coke.

Idiot.

She just …had to get out of this truck without being detected.

“Rememba’, this is just a taste,” Detective Bullock slammed the truck bed shut again, his gravelly, East Coast voice beginning to grow quieter, “the real score comes in tomorrow night, if it passes your boss’ standards, bring the cash tomorrow. I’ll keep the cops off you, it’ll be up to you guys to look out for capes…”

Bullock’s voice trailed out of range to be heard. Car doors slammed. An engine turned over. Tires rolling away. Then it was quiet. Almost four in the morning. The only sound that remained was an ambient hum—nearly indistinguishable from the breeze coming in from the harbor.

Some two-hundred feet up, drone sixteen had been joined by drones eleven, thirteen, twenty-two and twenty-six. Twenty-two peeled off to follow the corrupt detective and his connect. Falcone had been mentioned by name, but it was still unclear who was representing the other half of this deal.

In the looming, gothic edifice that was Wayne tower, a single light remained burning on one of the upper floors. The rented office space of Lex Luthor. He kept the rest of the drones hovering over the truck. She didn’t even know that she was cornered. He might succeed in his objective with time to spare.

“Come on…” Lex sighed, though it was unclear if he was speaking to Batgirl through his monitor or Roulette, who was working dutifully on his raging, unsatisfied, rage boner. He pushed her head down on his foot-long shaft—as gifted below the waist as he was between his ears, “come on, come on, come on.”

He pushed her up and down roughly, giving her little opportunity to breathe. Lex was impatient and frustrated from the cocktease of Catwoman and her hoe train. He wanted to discover who was behind the mask. Once he did that, he could simply buy her.

This wasn’t some other-worldly menace that could reverse the earth’s rotation—this was just some girl playing dress-up. Whoever she was, she was bound by the rules and structures which all human beings share—the economy. Not some sunlight-eating, winged, reincarnated, demon possessed, freak show from outer space with weapons from another dimension—just a girl at the top of her kickboxing class.

She and Batman had fucked—a revelation in itself, that the caped and cowled crusader got his rocks off like everyone else. The great and brilliant Lex Luthor had seen the Dark Knight’s “Oh-Face.”

It was almost too easy.

“Now—fucking—go—fast!” this time it was clear that Lex meant Roulette who was taking him deep down her throat already. Passively he wondered about his adversary in this grand wager…

Car alarms blared for blocks and there were fires springing up from gas lines all across the shredded foundation of what had once been a nightclub. The entire roof, most of the walls and everything from within was tossed up to a block from where they’d begun. There were deep, arcing trails where twin lasers had cut even through the foundational concrete in some spots, burned it badly in others.

Roman Sionis coughed up his own blood, half of his Black Skull mask shattered, some of the pieces digging into his face. Superman slowly drifted down, his crimson cape billowing on the wind.

“This is moronic, even for you, Black Mask,” Superman’s voice was calm, impartial yet unmistakably demeaning, “what are you doing in Metropolis? Where is Lex Luthor?”

Another explosion, a bloom of flame, Roman flinched even from the ground, Superman didn’t blink. The gas tank from the Town Car that Superman had thrown through the front door of the club had ignited, the fire might have grown if not for the lack of a roof.

“Go fuck yourself, boyscout!” Roman spat blood at the towering hero.

“The hard way it is…” Superman suddenly, with a speed too fast for the human eye to follow, snatched Roman up by the throat and flew suddenly upward—the speed so intense that their passage blew a wide hole in the pillar of smoke that rose above the wreckage. The moon shone down in their wake.

“Close but not quite toots—” Joker rolled his eyes, his title as the Clown of Class was still secure. Was he relieved or annoyed? Maybe he was both. Each of his balls was one and both were gleefully slapping Harley’s round ass. It was a nice ass—“bananas and walnuts—heh heh—and my banana’s gonna bust a nut in your taco!”

Joker’s heels were up on the edge of the bed, he was gripping the rebar bars that covered the window. He was jerking back so hard with his thrusts now that bits of plaster and dust started raining down on Harley’s face.

“I’m gonna fill you up, slut!” Joker cackled, throwing his head back each time he pounded her from his arching-frog, pile-driver mount position—a term he’d just now in his head invented.

The accident that had changed Joker in the most substantial ways also rendered him infertile—but Harley always dreamed of having little clownlettes with him, so he let her think there was a chance each time he came inside her, which he did often.

“Ohhhh-ohhhh-ohhh,” Joker was howling, a very literal “Oh-Face,” “Fuuuuuuck, yeahhhh!”

Batgirl wasn’t sure how she was going to get out of this. Would anyone be able to see her if she attempted to slip out of the bow unmoving truck. She still couldn’t believe Batman had just left her there. “What kind of hero does that? Especially if I’m such an adrenaline junkie. Way to make sure I don’t get myself in even more trouble.”

Once she was sure that Detective Bullock was nowhere to be seen and was out of enough ear shot, she tried to climb out of the truck as stealthily as possible.

Though she had a strong feeling she was being watched. Glancing upwards, Batgirls eyes narrowed but saw nothing. Strange.

Maybe she could sneak around the corner before Detective Bullock got back. She could go home and better strategize. Hearing voices, she did just that slipped around the corner. Unable to leave she leaned against the side of the building.

She waited about 20 more minutes before it seemed like everyone had disappeared and made her way back to her apartment.

As she pulled her costume off and tucked it away in her closet, she went to take a nice long hot shower. Part of her wondered if she really should just give up the vigilante life.

It would definitely make her life more easier to deal with.

~~

Harley was relieved that Mistah J hadn’t found her joke funny. It meant she wouldn’t get punished, he wouldn’t think of her as competition. But there was still that big part of her that only hoped he wouldn’t get bored with her because she wasn’t funny.

Those thoughts faded though as he drilled into her harder and harder giving her no mercy. That was good because she didn’t want any mercy. Sometimes she forgot how much she loved being his little sex doll but it was times like these that made her remember how wet he always made her.

How loud he made her scream and cry and sob… in pleasure of course. The pain and the pleasure, Harley wasn’t sure she’d be able breathe without that sorta treatment.

“Yes, please fill me up….” She begged in between her more than rough breathing. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Plus, the fact that he was trying to get a kid outta her didn’t hurt either. If he didn’t love her he wouldn’t even bother tryin, would he?

“Fill my slutty little pussy with your seed…” Harley whimpered. She wanted to cum too but also didn’t want him mad because she came without permission but she could feel her orgasm getting closer; she was almost at the brink.

Last edited:
At six AM Dick Greyson was turning on the gym lights at his Alma Mater. The facilities were among the best in the state, thanks to generous and reliable donations from the Wayne Foundation. Dick took a long pull from his metallic, insulated mug of coffee. He just couldn’t get the hang of being an early bird. Dick had always been more of a night bird.

He laid out towels, refreshed the chalk bins, restocked the athletic tape, sanitized the equipment. He was finished about ten minutes before seven, still none of his athletes had arrived yet. He sat, cross legged at the edge of the bleachers, looking over his notes.

The top of the file: Barbara Gordon. She’d been the de facto leader of the team her freshman year, breaking school records and helping the team to make a run at a State Title. Unfortunately, right on the verge of greatness, Barbara’s body had other plans. She’d never been flat-chested, like many of the elite in her sport—but the later half of her freshman year, her breasts increased in size to a point that compromised her balance—and as a result, compromised her gymnastic ability.

It was something seldom spoken about—since to address it would require a redress which would change the sport fundamentally. Somehow, somewhere, someone was benefitting from female gymnasts having a very specific body type—and it was getting harder for Dick to explain to Barbara that she just wasn’t that type.

He closed the file, leaning over to unlace his tennis shoes. He charged onto the mat and leapt up onto the rings, his best discipline. He turned a few tidy flips before bringing himself under control, the sinew of his lean muscle tensing below paper-thin skin. Every vein up and down his arms stood up tall as he settled into a picture-perfect “Iron Cross.”

Barbara wasn’t doing herself any favors with her recent tardiness streak. Being busty wasn’t her fault—but if she was going to overcome it to stay at the top of the sport, she was going to have to work harder.

Dick decided to prove a point.

He settled into place, perfectly still. It was exactly 7 AM.

“Oh my God! Coach Greyson! What are you doing?” Tiffany Rand, the new Freshman Wonderkind who was on the verge of surpassing Barbara as the leader on the team, dropped her bag and rushed onto the mat, concerned about why their typically calm and fair coach was executing a difficult technique before an empty gym, “Is everything alright?”

Tiffany tossed off her shrug, standing there in her black and gold leotard, eager to please her handsome coach.

“You’re on time. You were the only one on time. I want you to stretch out and start work on the uneven bars.”

This was Tiffany’s weakest discipline, but she nodded resolutely. Her blue eyes full of purpose.

“You got it, coach!”

Over the course of the next hour, as the rest of the girls staggered in, varying from barely running behind to unconscionably late—Dick held solid in the pose. His shirt was soaked through with sweat. The puddle below him growing wider. The sound of his strained breathing echoing off the walls as each member of his team worked on their weakest apparatus.

“We stop when the last person shows up!” Greyson shouted, his voice like a separate entity in the room. The walls themselves were sweating as the athletes tried to match their coach’s intensity. He was suddenly terrifying and everyone was uncomfortable.

Everyone also knew who was late. Who “the last person to show up” would be. She wasn’t even there yet and angry glances kept leaping back and forth between the door. Everyone was dripping with sweat.

At eight AM, the automated blinds in Lex’s 50th floor penthouse withdrew silently, letting in the sunlight and showcasing the floor-to-ceiling windows. The smell of freshly brewed espresso wafted in from the kitchen where his private chef was hard at work cooking breakfast.

He was eager to get back to work and review his investments from the night before.

Lex sat up and stretched luxuriously.

“I’ll take a mimosa with my breakfast. Dom P or better, thank you Raul,” Lex glanced over, remembering that he’d actually let a whore sleep in his bed, “you won’t be staying for breakfast. Please let yourself out. The doorman knows not to let you back.”

The whore had been a specialist. A natural ginger who cosplayed as Batgirl for a premium price. As much as he despised this city, the quality of street walkers was a testament to the free market. Competition drives up quality of service.

Lex thumbed out a few dozen blue-faced bills onto her shoulder.

“Just… be quick about it.”

To demonstrate that he was serious, he peeled back one of the bills from where he’d tossed them over her.

Barbara wasn’t sure exactly how she managed to get out of the situation she had last night. When things had quieted down and it felt like there were a lot of guards around she had disappeared into the night.

However because of the time she got home she overslept. She’d hit the snooze button on her alarm about two times before she realized what she was doing.

Barbara quickly through her gym clothes on, a gray sweater crop top and matching gym shorts, and practically sprinted to the gym. Coach Greyson was going to be so pissed mainly because while she had potential as a star athlete because of her…extra curricular duties at night, she was constantly late and it seemed to be getting worse.

Pushing the door open, Barbara froze as a bunch of angry stares landed on her. Everyone including Coach Greyson were dripping in sweat.

What was she supposed to say? Sorry I’m late, I was out fighting crime until early morning?

No. Barbara had no intention of saying that. Instead, she set her gym and water bottle down in one of the benches S eyes followed her and turned to face Coach Greyson. “Sorry I’m late I had a rough night…”

Not exactly a lie

Barbara’s arrival coincided with a difficult transition in Tiffany’s uneven bars routine, the sudden distraction coming just as she was launching herself from a full split on the lower bar to the higher bar. She overshot the jump and wrapped herself around the upper bar before it flexed and propelled her hard onto the mat—she landed with a resounding thud. One of the trainers rushed over, but she pushed them off.

“A rough night?!? We’ve all been having a rough morning because of you! Coach Greyson has been like that for almost an hour!” Tiffany screamed across the gym as Dick dropped down from the rings, “he’s tired of your shit! We all are, Prima Dona!”

Tiffany’s screaming along with Coach Greyson dropping down into a crouch on the mat signaled to the other girls that it was alright for them to stop. Which they did. Most gathered around Tiffany, putting their arms protectively around her shoulders. Some others stayed at their equipment, awaiting further instructions.

Coach Greyson broke the silence that followed.

“Barbara. Please stretch out and demonstrate your floor routine. Everyone else, stretch and watch.”

If looks could kill, Tiffany would have murdered Dick Greyson on the spot. Her blue eyes alight with spite at being betrayed. Floor Exercises were Barbara’s best event. The girl could tumble from now until Tuesday. She also had a way of incorporating martial arts into her routine that made each performance its own kind of narrative adventure. He was throwing her a soft ball—giving her a chance to show off after keeping all of them struggling for the first forty minutes of practice.

“You’re kidding!” Tiffany stomped her slipper-clad foot on the mat.

Dick grabbed a fresh towel and cleaned up the sweat that had gathered under the rings during his prolonged hang. Even despite his experience, this workout had really winded him. His shoulders were maxed out, the veins in his biceps were pulsing as the blood moved through them. He was hoping that Barbara would impress him by being close to on time. Now she would have to impress with her ability.

The moment Lex strode out of the elevator, Roulette was in lockstep with her clipboard full of notes and files. Lex was pleased that she was spending her money well on designer heels and business attire. She looked outstanding.

“Has the drone footage been analyzed from this morning?” Lex asked, taking a file full of images and notes on the activities of Batgirl and Det. Bullock.

“Complete observations and analysis are there, up to the most recent notes.” Roulette answered with a wry grin. “Dr. Crane has requested a meeting to discuss advances on the aphrodisiac project.”

“Sounds expensive… these notes are good. Go ahead and send Crane in at earliest convenience. Renew our lease on this space for another month. I suppose I’m going to be sticking around for a while?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Also, get me someone from Gotham University. I’m considering making a donation to their sports program.”

When Barbara was finished, no one could deny her talent. Her performance was unrivaled and she seemed to be putting something extra into her performance with all eyes upon her. Unreliable though she was, she was the personification of grace under pressure. The higher the stakes, the more impressive Barbara seemed to be. That imperceptible X factor—what some might call “heroism.” Perhaps it ran in her family.

When the applause finished, Coach Greyson wrapped a fluffy towel around Barbara’s neck and looked into her eyes.

“Exceptional,” he told her, just her. The moment was brief but intimate while still looking innocent from the outside, just a moment it was, before Coach Greyson turned back to the rest of the team, “it’s my sad duty to confess that this will be my last practice as your coach. I have some pressing business in Bludhaven and will be relocating. I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to give more notice, just please understand that this was out of my control. I’m leaving you without a clear successor, which isn’t fair to any of you—all I can say is that even without me, you have the potential to be a championship team—but only if you act like a team. If you compete against one another, you’re doomed to fail—but as a unified force, you could be unstoppable.

“In the weeks to come, I need you all to be team players—put aside any squabbles or rivalries and begin pushing the same direction. If something else in your life is holding you back, you need to make a choice. Nobody can be everywhere at once. Or everything at once. Hold each other accountable, but always remember that you’re on the same team. If you do that, you won’t need me. Dismissed.”

Coach Greyson blew a single, loud chirp on his whistle and turned away to disguise the tears building in his eyes. It was hard to leave his team behind—but he too, had to make a choice.

“Barbara, can you hang back for a minute? Meet me in my office when you get a second.”

The building alarm was blaring out into the streets, where a broken hydrant spouted a geyser of water into the street. The storefront to Jaqueline’s Liaison was on fire, as was the taxi driven through the front window.

On the inside, the store had been ransacked—carts overfilled with bondage restraints, fetish apparel and sex toys were being wheeled into the back of a stolen ambulance, poised to drive through the mall and out the other side, outside of the police perimeter. Nearly every surface or object that wasn’t being stolen was graffitied on or ruined. The loss for the store owner would be absolute.

To ensure that Joker and Harley weren’t hurried, four goons with their faces painted up like the robbers in Dead Presidents maintained covering fire with AK-47’s. The sound of back and forth gunfire resounded all the way back to the changing rooms where Joker was bouncing in his seat.

“Ohhhhh! Lemme see! Lemme see! I just can’t wait!” Joker clapped his hands like a giddy child, “hurry, hurry, hurry!”

Harley was trying on a strap-on dildo as well as deciding on one of several leather bustiers. She’d taken some other garters, stockings and lacy underthings—but mostly Joker couldn’t wait to see which strap-on she’d chosen.

Just before she emerged from the changing room, a grenade exploded under a squad car and created an impact wave that shattered windows for several blocks.

Back