Braless appreciation

I am not a fan of wearing a bra, but where I work, not wearing a bra comes off as unprofessional, so I wear one along with stylish but modest professional clothing. But, the second I get in the car, I do a beach change (take off my bra without taking off my blouse or dress top) and then it's freedom for the ride home and the rest of the night. I don't have huge boobs, but I do have pronounced nipples, and depending on the fabric of my top, the nipples get erect at the slightest caress. Rayon seems to be their favorite fabric.

This proved to be helpful when I got pulled over for riding in the carpool lane without a passenger. I know it's wrong, but I had to pee so badly that I wanted to get home faster. I get pulled over by Mr. Handsome Highway Patrolman. He asks for my license and registration, but I can see he's fixated on my nipples, which are rock hard for three reasons: getting pulled over, a slick polka dot rayon top, and I got to pee.

He then notices my bra sitting on the passenger seat. He politely asked if I took off the bra when I got pulled over to influence him out of giving me a ticket (the titty ticket trick). I replied that I was unaware that trick actually worked and might do so in the future, but then explained the real reason that it’s more comfortable to drive with my gals hanging free. He notices I'm wiggling badly, and I explain how badly I need to pee. He tells me to get in the car and drive to the next exit. There is a diner there. I can use the bathroom, and he will finish writing the ticket there. So, despite a nice boob and nipple show, I'm getting that ticket.

I exited at the diner. Parked and ran inside for an almost orgasmic pee, washed up, and adjusted my tits so he could see them a little better.

I exit to see the cop sitting in a booth enjoying a cup of coffee. I sit across from him to finish our traffic stop and order a coffee as well. We chatted for 30 minutes about and learned a lot about how to get out of a ticket. He let me go with a warning and his phone number. I waited until he left, sat in my car, and texted him a quick tit pic and the name of the bar I plan to be at this Friday night.

View attachment 2276714
Triple threat!

I am not a fan of wearing a bra, but where I work, not wearing a bra comes off as unprofessional, so I wear one along with stylish but modest professional clothing. But, the second I get in the car, I do a beach change (take off my bra without taking off my blouse or dress top) and then it's freedom for the ride home and the rest of the night. I don't have huge boobs, but I do have pronounced nipples, and depending on the fabric of my top, the nipples get erect at the slightest caress. Rayon seems to be their favorite fabric.

This proved to be helpful when I got pulled over for riding in the carpool lane without a passenger. I know it's wrong, but I had to pee so badly that I wanted to get home faster. I get pulled over by Mr. Handsome Highway Patrolman. He asks for my license and registration, but I can see he's fixated on my nipples, which are rock hard for three reasons: getting pulled over, a slick polka dot rayon top, and I got to pee.

He then notices my bra sitting on the passenger seat. He politely asked if I took off the bra when I got pulled over to influence him out of giving me a ticket (the titty ticket trick). I replied that I was unaware that trick actually worked and might do so in the future, but then explained the real reason that it’s more comfortable to drive with my gals hanging free. He notices I'm wiggling badly, and I explain how badly I need to pee. He tells me to get in the car and drive to the next exit. There is a diner there. I can use the bathroom, and he will finish writing the ticket there. So, despite a nice boob and nipple show, I'm getting that ticket.

I exited at the diner. Parked and ran inside for an almost orgasmic pee, washed up, and adjusted my tits so he could see them a little better.

I exit to see the cop sitting in a booth enjoying a cup of coffee. I sit across from him to finish our traffic stop and order a coffee as well. We chatted for 30 minutes about and learned a lot about how to get out of a ticket. He let me go with a warning and his phone number. I waited until he left, sat in my car, and texted him a quick tit pic and the name of the bar I plan to be at this Friday night.

View attachment 2276714
Damn lucky police

View attachment 2276714
Hot story and gorgeous pic. Appreciate you sharing both

View attachment 2276714
Always look forward to these posts! Never disappoint. And, very nice tits!

View attachment 2276714
That is a spectacular looking pair! ❤️😍 They’d look even better with my hands cupping them. 😊😊

View attachment 2276714
Ooohhh do let us know how it goes!

View attachment 2276714
That's an awesome story AND a great pair of tits!

View attachment 2276714
wow, lucky way to get out of a ticket. you also have very beautiful breast ... thank you for posting

I exited the bathroom to see the cop sitting in a booth enjoying a cup of coffee. I sit across from him to finish our traffic stop and order a coffee as well. We chatted for 30 minutes about and learned a lot about how to get out of a ticket. He let me go with a warning and his phone number. I waited until he left, sat in my car, and texted him a quick tit pic and the name of the bar I plan to be at this Friday night.

View attachment 2276714
Love your pic

49938854_013_6161.jpg

I exited the bathroom to see the cop sitting in a booth enjoying a cup of coffee. I sit across from him to finish our traffic stop and order a coffee as well. We chatted for 30 minutes about and learned a lot about how to get out of a ticket. He let me go with a warning and his phone number. I waited until he left, sat in my car, and texted him a quick tit pic and the name of the bar I plan to be at this Friday night.

View attachment 2276714
simply spectacular....

Threads like this remind me of a “Letter from the Editor” in an old National Lampoon magazine in the ‘70s. It was a Fall edition and the letter went something like this:

Dear Sirs:

We are the tits and asses you’ve been admiring all summer. We just want you to know that we are now covering up and hiding under heavy sweaters and baggy pants, and you won’t see us again until Spring.

Signed,
All the tits and asses
:ROFLMAO:

Back