Braless appreciation

axelwritesonline

Naughty and online
With the weather turning warm (most places). I now see more and more women braless under slightly revealing clothing.

We should take a moment to appreciate all the flashes we can get in this season :
- the full outlines under tight/flimsy tops
- the cute peeks over necklines thanks to floating tops or not sufficiently buttoned shirts
- side boob and nip from really loose tank tops

Hurray for summer

Here! Here!

I am thankful for the warm weather!

- the women with smaller breasts wear t-shirts and tank-tops braless and flash us thankful dudes by accident or on purpose
- the women whose sexy sweat makes those t-shirts and tanks-top cling and show off her shape
- the women who wear bikinis and the ones who wear one-piece suits and don't mind being seen
- the women who untie their tops and lie on their front
- the women who don't mind getting sweaty when they fuck

Threads like this remind me of a “Letter from the Editor” in an old National Lampoon magazine in the ‘70s. It was a Fall edition and the letter went something like this:

Dear Sirs:

We are the tits and asses you’ve been admiring all summer. We just want you to know that we are now covering up and hiding under heavy sweaters and baggy pants, and you won’t see us again until Spring.

Signed,
All the tits and asses

Last edited:
With the weather turning warm (most places). I now see more and more women braless under slightly revealing clothing.

We should take a moment to appreciate all the flashes we can get in this season :
- the cute peeks over necklines thanks to floating tops or not sufficiently buttoned shirts

Hurray for summer
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/braless-in-public.1518365/

Here! Here!

I am thankful for the warm weather!

- the women with smaller breasts wear t-shirts and tank-tops braless and flash us thankful dudes by accident or on purpose
- the women whose sexy sweat makes those t-shirts and tanks-top cling and show off her shape
- the women who wear bikinis and the ones who wear one-piece suits and don't mind being seen
- the women who untie their tops and lie on their front
- the women who don't mind getting sweaty when they fuck
All of the above ! I know it’s only mid July but I’m already dreading fall …. I hate putting away the summer baby T’s and crop tops and bikinis …. I need to move somewhere where it’s summer all year !

Hurray for summer
I agree. Love seeing braless titties.

I love summer when women wear less and show more..
c25dd59d72e8f89888921059f52fddbc.jpg

The small-breasted, college age young woman behind the bar at the golf course yesterday was clearly braless and, apparently, a little cold. I sure do love summer!

I've been back to the course several times and have not seen her again. Rather disappointed.

The cutest little petite pixie server with freckles and tattoos tonight was going braless. It was entirely wild and daring! I thought she had a confidence and bravery rarely seen. I could never have done the outfit she did. Wow.

We might be going back to that brewery's patio a few more times this summer now.

...might... LOL

My wife is self-conscious of doing it most time but our profile picture was on a cruise and shortly after it was taken she walked around like that much to my delight. (and many other men and women)
My wife is the same way. She doesn't have large breasts but her nipples are very noticeable especially when they're even slightly erect. This has always embarrassed her the few times she's gone without a bra and why she doesn't nowadays.

We're going on a cruise the end of the month so it'll be nice is she let's her hair down so to speak like your wife did. I'm sure she looked fabulous!

My wife is the same way. She doesn't have large breasts but her nipples are very noticeable especially when they're even slightly erect. This has always embarrassed her the few times she's gone without a bra and why she doesn't nowadays.

We're going on a cruise the end of the month so it'll be nice is she let's her hair down so to speak like your wife did. I'm sure she looked fabulous!
Hopefully we’ll compare and contrast one day!

My wife is self-conscious of doing it most time but our profile picture was on a cruise and shortly after it was taken she walked around like that much to my delight. (and many other men and women)

When my wife discovered I was ok with her being braless and loved it when she showed off, she decided to get her nipples pierced to draw attention to her tits. Granted she was a lot lighter then and was just a B cup so not being shy about showing off the piercings got her noticed a lot more.

Back