Biden and Harris are a cancer on the Democrat party!

BidudeinWi

Literotica Guru
“In selecting candidates, competence and achievement never crossed the minds of the party establishment. The Biden-Harris administration is what happens when a political party deems merit irrelevant.”

“ Despite her empty list of career accomplishments, Kamala Harris satisfied two of the party’s victimhood categories—black and female. Her success in the Democrat party happened by way of who she “knew” rather than what she knew. Her sole “qualification” was the only one they cared about—identity, a la identity politics.”

“ You may recall that in 2008 Barack Obama retrieved Biden from the Democrats’ dumpster to be his running mate. Identity politics was not as important then, and Biden was ideal for another role always expected of a running mate—don’t outshine the person at the top of the ticket.”

“ Biden and Harris are incompetent, bumbling, empty suits who haven’t the earthliest idea what they’re doing. They are a disgrace to the offices they hold. They have no beliefs and no vision. Joe Biden has never had good judgment, and now adding to that is his advancing dementia. Kamala Harris has never had a thought or utterance worth remembering. About the best that could be said about her is that she does not have dementia, not that it matters. She is a nitwit in service of the party’s monomaniacal identity obsession.”

Hahahahahaha! So true!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...arris_are_a_cancer_on_the_democrat_party.html

Well then, the President and Vice President should be good for you.

“In selecting candidates, competence and achievement never crossed the minds of the party establishment.

And that's why they...nominated a man with 48 years of experience, and he selected a running mate with a strong background in the Senate and as a prosecutor before that?

I'll say it again: just because you hate them doesn't mean they're incompetent. In fact, I think you wish they were incompetent!

And that's why they...nominated a man with 48 years of experience, and he selected a running mate with a strong background in the Senate and as a prosecutor before that?

I'll say it again: just because you hate them doesn't mean they're incompetent. In fact, I think you wish they were incompetent!

Harris has a deep background in sucking Willie Brown's dick. It's her main qualification. Even Dem primary voters could see that.

You can just call her Mrs. President seeing as old joe is probably going to stroke out at some point this year. :)

Harris has a deep background in sucking Willie Brown's dick. It's her main qualification.

Gee, I just cannot, for the life of me, understand why Blacks and educated women vote heavily Democratic. If only I could put my finger on why...

A “strong record?” Please! Provide ANY evidence of that!

Biden and Harris have now metastasized into a nationwide malignancy that threatens the future of the country by placing us on a path to economic failure.

You BDS is beyond any I've ever seen.

Cry more, dipshit

Back