Aside From Hunter, The root of Biden's Problems Is His Clueless Wife

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Jill the Gatekeeper: The first lady has a heavy hand in picking Biden’s inner circle​

ByEden Villalovas

First lady Jill Biden is described in a new book as being actively involved in President Joe Biden‘s staffing, campaigning, and policymaking, as well as acting as a defender for her husband.

Katie Rogers, a New York Times journalist, authored American Woman, looking into the history of the modern first lady, from Hillary Clinton to Melania Trump to Jill Biden. The book details Jill Biden’s influence in the White House and the president’s reelection bid as a highly-trained political spouse.

In an interview with Politico’s Playbook Deep Dive podcast, Rogers is asked about Jill Biden’s “somewhat fraught relationship” with Vice President Kamala Harris. Roger writes about the first lady attending a March 2022 fundraiser in San Francisco, Harris’s domain, in which attendees praised the vice president. Jill Biden allegedly shifted the conversation to highlight Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson, her husband’s pick for the Supreme Court.

“The one thing I would just say to that is Joe Biden’s inner circle is as much Jill’s domain as it is his,” Rogers said. “She’s really a gatekeeper for the people who are closest to him, even though she’s not in the West Wing. She’s not stationed there holding open the door to the Oval.”

More here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-a-heavy-hand-in-picking-bidens-inner-circle/

No wonder his administration is full of fools.

Who cares?

Seems like your assertion has a bit of a misogynistic bend.

Who woulda thought?
She is a woman, isn't she? I realize in your mind they are always right and perfect, but then again you aren't schooled to any great degree in reality.

She is a woman, isn't she? I realize in your mind they are always right and perfect, but then again you aren't schooled to any great degree in reality.
Yes, I get that you're a proud misogynist.

The gender of a person doesn't detract or enhance their capabilities to me.

Inflection Point: Biden Administration Must Pander to the Muslim Vote

by Clare M. Lopez

Topping the list this month has to be the Biden administration’s desperate outreach to Michigan Muslims in a must-win state it fears he may lose over his support of Israel. In early February 2024, Biden’s White House sent a clutch of senior officials to Michigan to listen to the foreign policy demands of Muslim voters there. No evidence the Biden admin’s groveling swayed any of Michigan’s Muslim electorate, but its shameful public appeasement certainly showed our ally Israel — and the rest of the world, friends and enemies alike — what its pledges of friendship really mean.

• [Editor’s Note — A former French President expressed support for Israel, but retracted it after one of his ministers pointed out the fact that France has a lot of Muslim residents and expressing support for Israel was no longer smart as a matter of domestic politics. It appears the Democrat Party in the U.S. has reached the same inflection point.]

Biden is sending aides to Michigan to see Arab American and Muslim leaders over the Israel-Hamas war” by JOEY CAPPELLETTI, AAMER MADHANI and SEUNG MIN KIM at the Associated Press/ABC 8 News, February 7, 2024

“Top Biden Official Panders to US-Arab Leaders in Closed-Door Meeting, Says He Has ‘No Confidence’ in Israeli Government” by Margaret Flavin at Gateway Pundit, February 10, 2024

“In Private Remarks to Arab Americans, Biden Aide Expresses Regrets on Gaza” by Reid J. Epstein and Erica L. Green at the New York Times, February 9, 2024

“KASSAM: Biden’s White House is Outsourcing Foreign Policy to Michigan’s Muslim Leaders” by Raheem Kassam at National Pulse, February 10, 2024

Biden sends delegation to meet with Hamas supporter” by Daniel Greenfield at Israel Today, February 11, 2024

• And it wasn’t just a “HAMAS supporter” — Deputy National Security Advisor Jon Finer met with one Osama Siblani who has openly declared his support for HAMAS, Hizballah and other Islamic factions whom he calls “freedom fighters”.

Biden invited Muslim leader who publicly supported terror group Hezbollah to meet with his top aides” by Joe Schoffstall at Fox News, February 8, 2024

Yes, I get that you're a proud misogynist.

The gender of a person doesn't detract or enhance their capabilities to me.
That's because you are ignorant. It does matter in a lot of fields. Like this one:

Notice the finishing order after starting from way behind. Tell your friend Adrina to tune in as well.:D

That's because you are ignorant. It does matter in a lot of fields. Like this one:

Notice the finishing order after starting from way behind. Tell your friend Adrina to tune in as well.:D
Which one is Dr. Jill Biden a part of?

But that's the expected response. Gender dictates superiority in your brain.

No wonder transgenders trigger you hardcore

Jill the Gatekeeper: The first lady has a heavy hand in picking Biden’s inner circle​

ByEden Villalovas

First lady Jill Biden is described in a new book as being actively involved in President Joe Biden‘s staffing, campaigning, and policymaking, as well as acting as a defender for her husband.

Katie Rogers, a New York Times journalist, authored American Woman, looking into the history of the modern first lady, from Hillary Clinton to Melania Trump to Jill Biden. The book details Jill Biden’s influence in the White House and the president’s reelection bid as a highly-trained political spouse.

In an interview with Politico’s Playbook Deep Dive podcast, Rogers is asked about Jill Biden’s “somewhat fraught relationship” with Vice President Kamala Harris. Roger writes about the first lady attending a March 2022 fundraiser in San Francisco, Harris’s domain, in which attendees praised the vice president. Jill Biden allegedly shifted the conversation to highlight Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson, her husband’s pick for the Supreme Court.

“The one thing I would just say to that is Joe Biden’s inner circle is as much Jill’s domain as it is his,” Rogers said. “She’s really a gatekeeper for the people who are closest to him, even though she’s not in the West Wing. She’s not stationed there holding open the door to the Oval.”

More here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-a-heavy-hand-in-picking-bidens-inner-circle/

No wonder his administration is full of fools.
Hmmm, just wondering if Bidens admin is full of fools then will Trumps admin be full of convicts? Just wondering...

They don't trigger me. We've had transvestites and cross-dressers forever. I don't accept them as normal or healthy people.
They are ill and need to be treated not encouraged. I'm not triggered by people who dress up as clowns or Mickey Mouse either.

They don't trigger me. We've had transvestites and cross-dressers forever. I don't accept them as normal or healthy people.
They are ill and need to be treated not encouraged. I'm not triggered by people who dress up as clowns or Mickey Mouse either.
Of course they don't.👍

That's why wokeism is not interesting to you

But please tell us more about why Dr Jill Biden shouldn't have influence in Washington

Hmmm, just wondering if Bidens admin is full of fools then will Trumps admin be full of convicts? Just wondering...
They will if the Chinese-influenced Communists in the Democrat party have their way. Trump's turn will come in November. We'll see who goes to jail.

Of course they don't.👍

That's why wokeism is not interesting to you

But please tell us more about why Dr Jill Biden shouldn't have influence in Washington
She doesn't hold elected public office and hasn't taken an oath of office either. Nobody voted for her.

So did you watch the video?

They will if the Chinese-influenced Communists in the Democrat party have their way. Trump's turn will come in November. We'll see who goes to jail.
Now I am really confused. Are you saying that if Trump wins the election that his admin will contain criminals IF the Dems have their way??? I don't understand that logic

Now I am really confused. Are you saying that if Trump wins the election that his admin will contain criminals IF the Dems have their way??? I don't understand that logic
All I'm suggesting is if the Republicans take control of the government in November they will retaliate against the Democrats for their subversive lawfare efforts to interfere with the coming election.

All I'm suggesting is if the Republicans take control of the government in November they will retaliate against the Democrats for their subversive lawfare efforts to interfere with the coming election.
Your prediction that Trump will abuse the powers of the Presidency to attack his political opponents is a strong argument against electing him.

Back