Aside From Hunter, The root of Biden's Problems Is His Clueless Wife

What shameful treatment. Last time I checked there is no law requiring anyone to acknowledge anyone. If there is, please educate me on it.
No one said there is a law requiring grandparents to acknowledge the existence of their grandchildren. Decent people love their grandkids, but obviously Biden apologists don’t agree.

No one said there is a law requiring grandparents to acknowledge the existence of their grandchildren.
You sure seem to think there is, by demanding that someone acknowledge a genetically related person.
Decent people love their grandkids
Really, got some proof of this? What defines decent? Using the term"decent" leaves it open to an individual interpretation of the meaning.
, but obviously Biden apologists don’t agree.
More like people like you need some kind of poutrage to use on Biden. You were so concerned you didn't even identify the child's gender for fuck sakes.

You sure seem to think there is, by demanding that someone acknowledge a genetically related person.

Really, got some proof of this? What defines decent? Using the term"decent" leaves it open to an individual interpretation of the meaning.

More like people like you need some kind of poutrage to use on Biden. You were so concerned you didn't even identify the child's gender for fuck sakes.
It’s just my personal opinion that decent people love their grandkids. I recognize that many on the left disagree. I also acknowledge that I was mistaken about little Navy’s gender. I’m not on the presidential ballot. I get that you find my error unconscionable yet you support an octogenarian who can’t remember when and where his own son died, when he served as vice president, and when his opponent was elected.

Fine you made your feelings known, now shut the fuck up about other peoples family decisions.
No. This is a forum where members are free to express their opinions. Your options are to complain to the moderators or put me on ignore. Given your frequent comments on my posts, ignoring me might be a difficult for you.

No. This is a forum where members are free to express their opinions. Your options are to complain to the moderators or put me on ignore. Given your frequent comments on my posts, ignoring me might be a difficult for you.
lol, ignore you. Nah, you're half my fun, showing what an insensitive asshole you really are. The only reason you mention Hunters kid, is because he's a Biden. How about all the other children who get fucked over by their grandparents? I sure don't see you white knighting for them!

Fuck off back to your sad little life.

Let’s put you on the record. You’re fine with the Biden’s refusing to acknowledge the very existence of their grandchild. You accept (in fact shared) a TMZ article which says former President Trump has been fond of his grandchildren, including Joseph. Your outrage is that Trump focused his attention on the crowd at a campaign appearance instead of his grandson Joseph.

Never mind that little Navy wouldn’t even be seen at a Biden campaign event! lol. Thanks for stepping up to represent the shallowness and hypocrisy of Biden supporters.
Go drunk, you're home.

lol, ignore you. Nah, you're half my fun, showing what an insensitive asshole you really are. The only reason you mention Hunters kid, is because he's a Biden. How about all the other children who get fucked over by their grandparents? I sure don't see you white knighting for them!

Fuck off back to your sad little life.
Cool. Keep enjoying my posts.

What the Trumpists are really upset about is that President Biden didn't audition his bride on the stripper pole like the former guy did. That aside, at least she's brighter than her husband and knows when to shut up.

Back