Aside From Hunter, The root of Biden's Problems Is His Clueless Wife

Sure, not an alt, bring it.

What you have failed to recognize is that only alts come in hot. Not alts start off reasonable then ramp it up, and even then can still be an alt.

Or, it can be formerly banned posters finding a way back. Bobo, is that you?
To be honest I enjoy going after people like you and Phil. Should see me in a public place if you were talking like this. Heated discussion would ensue.

All I'm suggesting is if the Republicans take control of the government in November they will retaliate against the Democrats for their subversive lawfare efforts to interfere with the coming election.
Your squad can't even agree on the color of the sky 🙄🤣

To be honest I enjoy going after people like you and Phil. Should see me in a public place if you were talking like this. Heated discussion would ensue.
Based on your performance so far I strongly doubt you have the chops to keep up.

Based on your performance so far I strongly doubt you have the chops to keep up.
So since dementia took office, the lending rates have doubled. I doubt anyone for the long term will see anything below 5%. Glad I have a 2.5% loan. Credit card interest rates have climbed, with no sign of reversing. The cost of fuel is now double. I do have date/time stamp photos as they went up after he took office. When the cost of fuel rose, so did the cost of living. Shall I continue.

So since dementia took office, the lending rates have doubled. I doubt anyone for the long term will see anything below 5%. Glad I have a 2.5% loan. Credit card interest rates have climbed, with no sign of reversing. The cost of fuel is now double. I do have date/time stamp photos as they went up after he took office. When the cost of fuel rose, so did the cost of living. Shall I continue.
Please do!

Gas was almost $4 in 2014. The cost of a house has doubled every decade since forever. If you were poor then, you're poor now and the opposite is true.

Shall I continue?

Gas was almost $4 in 2014. The cost of a house has doubled every decade since forever. If you were poor then, you're poor now and the opposite is true.

Shall I continue?
And in March of 2020 it was 1.97. Shall I continue

Interest rates were at close to zero for too long.

You're arguing with the most ignorant form of a human, a trumptard. There is no common sense inside that waffle cone it calls a head.
Coming from one that uses insults. I did, but I just returned the favor. You can’t argue intelligently or factually.

Outstanding that you’re using respected sources. Respect! Would have liked to have seen data from before 2019.

And no one is saying there’s not a problem. Repubs were all set to vote yes on the bipartisan border bill until daddy said no, no, no I want it as a campaign issue. Been entertaining watching repubs scramble for reasons they reneged.

And in March of 2020 it was 1.97. Shall I continue
Capitalism. No one was driving then because they were starting to hunker down in droves due to Covid. Supply and demand when folk got out and about again.

You’re not very good at this. Maybe back channel Rightguide for pointers.

She doesn't hold elected public office and hasn't taken an oath of office either. Nobody voted for her.
Biden made it clear that she would be involved with his administration, much like the Clintons. People who didn't like that had the option of not voting for him. A substantial plurality did vote for him.
OK, what's Melania done now to upset you?
More likely it's what she hasn't done to her husband lately.

President Biden is allowing the Justice Department to act independently on the evidence that Donald Trump has committed crimes. There is no evidence it's a political prosecution.
And yet Hunter’s tax evasion charges were allowed to run out the statute’s of limitations. Then hypocrite Joe has the audacity during his SOTU address to chastise the rich for not paying their share while his doofus son evades paying his.

And yet Hunter’s tax evasion charges were allowed to run out the statute’s of limitations. Then hypocrite Joe has the audacity during his SOTU address to chastise the rich for not paying their share while his doofus son evades paying his.
Hunter!

Hillary!

Hey, let's not forget good fellow Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. "[He] accepted more vacations and gifts from billionaire benefactors than previously reported, according to a new report by ProPublica."

"The conservative justice, who has come under scrutiny for his failure to disclose such gifts, took at least 38 vacations, 26 private jet flights, eight flights by helicopter, a dozen VIP passes to sporting events, as well as stays at luxury resorts in Florida and Jamaica, the nonprofit news site reports."

Outstanding that you’re using respected sources. Respect! Would have liked to have seen data from before 2019.

And no one is saying there’s not a problem. Repubs were all set to vote yes on the bipartisan border bill until daddy said no, no, no I want it as a campaign issue. Been entertaining watching repubs scramble for reasons they reneged.

Capitalism. No one was driving then because they were starting to hunker down in droves due to Covid. Supply and demand when folk got out and about again.

You’re not very good at this. Maybe back channel Rightguide for pointers.
Appearently you fail to upstanding that during that time, this country was a producer of oil. The permian basin has mor oil than Saudi. When you cut off the issuing of permits and choose to penalize the companies, and empty out the spr, you artificially create a price hike. Damn shame I have to explain it to you simpletons. After he took office the prices rose, and have barely retreated. Guess your not very good at this.

Back