Aside From Hunter, The root of Biden's Problems Is His Clueless Wife

Your prediction that Trump will abuse the powers of the Presidency to attack his political opponents is a strong argument against electing him.
Isn't that what Biden is doing, going after Trump on phony charges to interfere with the election? There is a double standard at his DOJ, undoubtedly directed by him. We just saw the Hur Report attesting to Joe admitting to committing many federal felonies about classified documents and the Espionage Act, exceeding anything alleged that Trump has done, but no prosecution. Supposedly because he is mentally unfit to stand trial, but for some reason still fit to be President. Biden has directed his DOJ to invent 91 federal felonies amounting to 700 years in prison for his political opponent. This is Joe taking advice and millions from Xi and the CCP to do what they would do to their enemies. The whole prosecution is un-American to the core. Nowhere in our history has anything like this ever been done to a former President, or anyone else.

Please, specify how this applies to Dr Jill Biden
It applies to your assertion about gender not detracting or enhancing capabilities. As I have shown it does, notwithstanding your shameful refusal to admit you are wrong.

It applies to your assertion about gender not detracting or enhancing capabilities. As I have shown it does, notwithstanding your shameful refusal to admit you are wrong.
So it doesn't apply to Dr Jill Biden.

Thanks for confirming.

Reich would be frothing like a cappuccino if it turned out that President Biden had married a KitKat Club hooker after being introduced by Jeffrey Epstein.

His administration is more successful than the last guy's but you'd still suck the former guy's cock. Why is that?
It’s amazing how people such as yourself go right to attacks. The issue is, i didn’t like the man personally, but I did like his policies. Where as how is the build back better doing for you? Do you enjoy the high cost of goods and services now? Better yet, how do you like your taxes? Everything this dementia ridden individual has touched, or should I say the puppet masters pulling his strings have, has turned this country against itself. There is also the issue of the intentional open border. Go talk with the people in the towns along the border and ask them how it effecting their towns and the budgets in those towns. Look at the rising crime rates from the lack of teeth in the judicial system. They are turning more states to open carry. Soon it won’t be the Wild West, but the wild states. Just sayin.

Last edited:
What a weirdly specific thread to place one's very first post of their brand-new account on a website dedicated to all things smutty.

5ece85f2-3731-4b98-b915-f53302a170b5_text.gif

Isn't that what Biden is doing, going after Trump on phony charges to interfere with the election? There is a double standard at his DOJ, undoubtedly directed by him. We just saw the Hur Report attesting to Joe admitting to committing many federal felonies about classified documents and the Espionage Act, exceeding anything alleged that Trump has done, but no prosecution. Supposedly because he is mentally unfit to stand trial, but for some reason still fit to be President. Biden has directed his DOJ to invent 91 federal felonies amounting to 700 years in prison for his political opponent. This is Joe taking advice and millions from Xi and the CCP to do what they would do to their enemies. The whole prosecution is un-American to the core. Nowhere in our history has anything like this ever been done to a former President, or anyone else.
President Biden is allowing the Justice Department to act independently on the evidence that Donald Trump has committed crimes. There is no evidence it's a political prosecution.

It’s amazing how people such as yourself go right to attacks. The issue is, i didn’t like the man personally, but I did like his policies. Where as how is the build back better doing for you? Do you enjoy the high cost of goods and services now? Better yet, how do you like your taxes? Everything this dementia ridden individual has touched, or should I say the puppet masters pulling his strings have, has turned this country against itself. Just sayin.
It's amazing how assholes like you just roll up in here and try to give me your opinion, like I give a shit what some jackass says to me.

So sad you had to make an alt to tell me this.

Sorry the Orange Dude is the one who raised my taxes and imposed a marriage penalty

He and also pretended I owed less taxes so every year I had to fork over extra money. I guess he was hoping I would spend the extra cash so it could get sucked up. Trickle down just means the rich are pissing you on us

She is a woman, isn't she? I realize in your mind they are always right and perfect, but then again you aren't schooled to any great degree in reality.
Thanks for once again re-attesting that you’re a card carrying mysoginist.

All I'm suggesting is if the Republicans take control of the government in November they will retaliate against the Democrats for their subversive lawfare efforts to interfere with the coming election.
Spoken like a true conspiracy theory whackadoodle.

It’s amazing how people such as yourself go right to attacks. The issue is, i didn’t like the man personally, but I did like his policies. Where as how is the build back better doing for you? Do you enjoy the high cost of goods and services now? Better yet, how do you like your taxes? Everything this dementia ridden individual has touched, or should I say the puppet masters pulling his strings have, has turned this country against itself. Just sayin.
^^^ First post ever and this is it. Welcome new alt!

Nowhere in our history has anything like this ever been done to a former President, or anyone else.
trump believes himself to be above the law. The pigeons are simply coming home to roost.

And please do kindly fuck off with your classified documents comparison. It’s apples to bananas and you know it.

It's amazing how assholes like you just roll up in here and try to give me your opinion, like I give a shit what some jackass says to me.

So sad you had to make an alt to tell me this.
It’s due to you ignorance of facts that you spill out that shows who you are. If you don’t like someone commenting, keep your comments to yourself. And your ignorance shows again, by not realizing this isn’t an alt. It another person with facts to throw at an ignorant troll.

It’s due to you ignorance of facts that you spill out that shows who you are. If you don’t like someone commenting, keep your comments to yourself. And your ignorance shows again, by not realizing this isn’t an alt. It another person with facts to throw at an ignorant troll.
You didn't present any facts, you attacked me because I don't bow down to your orange overlord and I dislike trumptards like you.

I'm just happy keeping you triggered no matter what name you troll me with. :)

You didn't present any facts, you attacked me because I don't bow down to your orange overlord and I dislike trumptards like you.

I'm just happy keeping you triggered no matter what name you troll me with. :)
Lmfao…….butthurt much. Like jomar, you will soon realize this isn’t an alt.

I see we will be clashing much more in these forums. Soon the truth will smack you that this is no alt. This shall be fun.
Sure, not an alt, bring it.

What you have failed to recognize is that only alts come in hot. Not alts start off reasonable then ramp it up, and even then can still be an alt.

Or, it can be formerly banned posters who found a way back. Bobo, is that you?

All I'm suggesting is if the Republicans take control of the government in November they will retaliate against the Democrats for their subversive lawfare efforts to interfere with the coming election.
They can retaliate all they want. They won't be able to secure convictions in a court of law without evidence, as all those phony "voting irregularities" lawsuits you guys conjured up found.

Bring it on, Gunny Shitsack!

Back