Bem Sex-Role Inventory - How masculine/feminine are you?

96 Masculine
94 Feminine

I don't really know what to think tbh. I don't consider myself masculine at all. I also don't really get why androgyny is good but undifferentiated is... what, bad?

ETA - for reference, I am a cisgender woman. I am pansexual but homoromantic and would be 100% happy living as a lesbian.

96 Masculine
94 Feminine

I don't really know what to think tbh. I don't consider myself masculine at all. I also don't really get why androgyny is good but undifferentiated is... what, bad?

ETA - for reference, I am a cisgender woman. I am pansexual but homoromantic and would be 100% happy living as a lesbian.
Categories that label aren't always truthful or useful and it's probably best be yourself without labels unless you prefer certain ones that clearly define you.

90 masc 102 fem now ask me those questions when I have stockings and a skirt on lol funny though depending on the day I seem to lean one way or the other

Masc 120, female 89

I am a masculine cocksucker. Who would have known?

Categories that label aren't always truthful or useful and it's probably best be yourself without labels unless you prefer certain ones that clearly define you.
Not sure which labels you are referring to as I'm afraid my brief post had more than its fair share. I don't generally pay much attention to masculine vs. feminine and I can't think of ever describing myself using those terms before. I think women are pretty amazing so I like to claim that label. I can also admit working in a STEM field dominated by men has increased my discontent with the masculine/feminine dichotomy.

Interesting test. I scored M 114 / F 113 which I find describes me pretty accurately.

Masculinity

Femininity

So I'm undifferentiated ... interesting and I mean I never gave much for gender roles so maybe that's also why I am not super bothered by feeling like im forced into my gender... Interesting is I'd consider myself very sexual but yes genderwise definitely not very differentiated.

Masc 71
Fem 90.

“Undifferentiated”.

How do you think I should interpret this ?

Other things about me :

I know I’ve never really felt like I got along with “the guys”. I’ve never felt very “manly”. I do feel like I’m a sensitive kind of guy. A lot of the time I had a female as a friend. It does seem like women usually just see me as a friend. My sexual fantasies are mostly submissive. I am attracted to women , not men, but I confess I get turned on when I see a pic of a big hard cock and I have bisexual fantasies. I would love to be in an FLR, stag/vixen relationship.

Last edited:
I've taken this test 3 times and answered honestly. I'm female 127 male 87. I don't jump up and down when Im excited. I think the test may be outdated, I do a lot of both male and female things, times have changed on how people can do or act towards situations with less judgment.

No problem. Just curious to get other people’s perspective.
I think that test is limited, as it boils people down to basically a number. Not sure of the usefulness, even in a research context as that's a limited result. I'm certain it's the study of the answers to the individual questions that really drives the research behind something like this test, but they need to 'feed' us something in return for doing the work. The math/statistics behind something like this research is not trivial, nor are the study of the results.

Back