Bem Sex-Role Inventory - How masculine/feminine are you?

I'm 78 masculine and 75 feminine. Pretty much the definition of Undifferentiated. And I'd say that's about right for me.

Objective teste are just that...they don't take into account the subtle nuances that make up a guy's or gurl's or woman's sexuality. I'm also bisexual with a very strong tug toward my feminine side .....that usually expresses itself as a very horny sissy cd cumslut!
My results were Masc: 91, Fem: 113.

I scored androgynous with 110 masculinity and 113 femininity.

I would describe myself as a not particularly masculine male and sometimes consider myself more non-binary. Tall, skinny, relatively well endowed, but little body hair and patchy facial hair not capable of growing a full beard. Doctor has said likely low testosterone but not worth testing as there isn't anything to do about it that doesn't have nasty side effects. Like to occasionally shop for and wear things from women's clothing including shirts/pants/lounge wear because they are comfortable not just a lingerie kink. Enjoy doing both traditional masculine and feminine activities.

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/OSRI/
Came up with 87 Femininity and 81 Masculinity
Don't know what that means as it plotted in the undifferentiated quartile

I got 22% masculine and 58% feminine, which surprised me a little. Although my orientation is homosexual, I have always presented as masculine in my daily life.
Me too but I scored far higher feminine than masculine. I donā€™t consider myself homosexual but I am a bottom for my transgender girlfriend.

M 99
F 108
Sounds about right

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 1.24.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 1.24.55 PM.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 5
I scored masculinity - 70 , Femininity 86 ; Undifferentiated. . So, what does that mean ?

I know I have never felt like 'one of the boys', or even very manly. I had been tested for my testosterone level ( almost 20 years ago) and it was very low. I did try injections but even that really didn't do anything for me, so I stopped after maybe 6 months or so, and i really don't have any interest in trying again. I have very little body hair , i cant really grow a beard ( not that I want to anyway), and what I do have is thin and blonde. I have also always felt that I tended to be submissive.

Last edited:
70 vs fem 125
The answer seem clear.
I've watched your posts and my F was 133 but still showed androgynous. I would have guessed yours would be higher by your sharp looks. Gay or bi transsexual, I definitely don't fit male.

I've watched your posts and my F was 133 but still showed androgynous. I would have guessed yours would be higher by your sharp looks. Gay or bi transsexual, I definitely don't fit male.
You canā€™t always tell from the scores. I scored 77 masculine and 122 feminine but I donā€™t identify as gay or even bi. Although I think many people would classify me as such based on my relationship with my transgender girlfriend.

I took it again to see if I had changed previously I was 91m 84f now I'm 99m 84f. Not sure what that means!

118 feminine, 78 masculine. I acknowledged the fem in me at an early age...nurtured her and let her express herself by crossdressing.
I would certainly enjoy playing with your 118 side. Love your sexy toes. Meant to be licked and sucked.

yi3fBIw.png

Back