Beer club

Pretty beer

tumblr_pa8cmhc7AJ1s754npo4_r1_540.jpg

Not a barley wine fan but Jackie Os is supposed to be good.

Followed up the Alena with a Heady Topper today.

Mmmm . . . the good stuff. I always see people posting the Heady Topper on Instagram when they get it. I'll find some one day :)

anyone have a recommendation for an easily available dark beer in can or bottle? the darker and heavier the better and not strictly regional.

anyone have a recommendation for an easily available dark beer in can or bottle? the darker and heavier the better and not strictly regional.

Oscar Blues, Ten Fidy.

I get it here in Cle, so you should be able to there in Cinci too. Dynamite Imperial Stout. Be careful, It's called Ten-Fidy because it's 10.5% abv.

Hahaaaa . . . I just might :D

I'm driving to Wisconsin to visit New Glaurus in September for their beer. Well, there's also a wedding I'm going to . . . but it's REALLY for the beer :)

Driving past Chicago? Let's go on a brewery crawl!

I know, that you know, the best beer bars in the city. I'd be down for that :cool:

I like Monks Pub. When I’m in the city.

When my son was in college there, Local Option was one of our regular stops.

I looked up Monks . . Nice on tap list!

Don’t think I’ve ever been there. One other place I enjoyed was Clarke Street Ale House.

I'm so here for you guys right now. Loving every minute of this.

giphy.gif

Spent the evening at this lovely spot, Chicago's first cidery. Top notch drinks!

39808614621_9767959be6_h.0.jpg

Since hops fucks with my hay fever in summer, ciders are a nice alternative.

I can recommend Eris if you ever find yourself in Chicago. Really good ciders, and perfect for a summer evening.

I can recommend Eris if you ever find yourself in Chicago. Really good ciders, and perfect for a summer evening.

I'm not planning on any trips to the Midwest. But, one never knows what's going to happen.

I had a couple Guinness on tap the other day and finished with a Dragon's Milk.

I think 4 or 5 new brewpubs have opened in the past year in my area. But, they all seem to specialize in IPAs and not stouts or porters.

I love ciders. Know a couple really good cider makers through my beer club too.

Last night after cutting grass, instead of going for the summery IPA, I decided to grab a Worldwide Stout I has stashed in the back of the fridge. That led to another and then another. I'm feeling it this morning too . . .

tumblr_p7hyaePWjb1s754npo2_r1_540.jpg

Back