Beer club

I dunno. When it comes to beer, I drink to the season. I like my crisp lagers, Kohlsch and light ales in the summer, IPAs, Porters and Stouts in the fall and spring and the heavier types (Imperial Stouts, Double IPAs and Belgian Triples or Barley Wines) in the winter.

However in all honesty, beer doesn't enhance my sexual performannce nor does it help me get hornyier. Wine and certain cocktails do that for rme. Beer makes me more outgoing and friendlier but all it really does for me physically is fill me up and make me want to piss like a racehorse.

Last edited:
I really enjoy beer, but I try not to drink too much, because it’s fattening. 😂 (hey, I’m in my mid-50s!)

I work for a company, and last year I parlayed a business trip, into some really good travel all over Germany and into France.

I absolutely just fell in love with the classic Central European Pilsner - pils. Not the classic type like Pilsner urqell, every day drinking pils. I drank my way from Bavaria up to Berlin, and then over to Paris.

Even in France, I was surprised beer was as popular as it is. It was also summertime, which I’m sure helped. In France, beer is see as a working man’s drink, and I have a working class mindset and background so I appreciated it.

So, luckily, for me, there’s a really good liquor store near me that for whatever reason has all kinds of great central European Pilsner. I’ve been pretty much drinking that for the last 10 months!

It’s nothing too special, just every day good drinking beer. But I’m really enjoying it, especially because they come in half liter bottles and that’s the perfect amount for dinner. (For me)

Ukrainian: Lvivskie and Obolon. (Lviv is really good!)
Polish: Lomza, Żywiec, Okocim, Warka
Czechia: Praga, Pilsner urquell and Czekvar (called Budweiser in Europe)
And of course Germany: Bitburger, Berliner, Jever (from my cousins hometown), warsteiner

I really enjoy beer, but I try not to drink too much, because it’s fattening. 😂 (hey, I’m in my mid-50s!)

I work for a company, and last year I parlayed a business trip, into some really good travel all over Germany and into France.

I absolutely just fell in love with the classic Central European Pilsner - pils. Not the classic type like Pilsner urqell, every day drinking pils. I drank my way from Bavaria up to Berlin, and then over to Paris.

Even in France, I was surprised beer was as popular as it is. It was also summertime, which I’m sure helped. In France, beer is see as a working man’s drink, and I have a working class mindset and background so I appreciated it.

So, luckily, for me, there’s a really good liquor store near me that for whatever reason has all kinds of great central European Pilsner. I’ve been pretty much drinking that for the last 10 months!

It’s nothing too special, just every day good drinking beer. But I’m really enjoying it, especially because they come in half liter bottles and that’s the perfect amount for dinner. (For me)

Ukrainian: Lvivskie and Obolon. (Lviv is really good!)
Polish: Lomza, Żywiec, Okocim, Warka
Czechia: Praga, Pilsner urquell and Czekvar (called Budweiser in Europe)
And of course Germany: Bitburger, Berliner, Jever (from my cousins hometown), warsteiner

Yep. Those you listed are certainly good ones

Back