Beer club

I like that beer. also like the Negra!

hBh1XNP.jpg

Oh yeah the modelo negra is great stuff as well. As far as Mexican beers go I like the Modelo over the Corona. The Tecate beer is another good one for the price.

bxc7eTM.jpg

Oh yeah the modelo negra is great stuff as well. As far as Mexican beers go I like the Modelo over the Corona. The Tecate beer is another good one for the price.
Is corona even a beer? ;)

I don't mind Dos Equis Amber myself, especially in the summer and pulled out of a cooler full of ice!

bxc7eTM.jpg

Is corona even a beer? ;)

I don't mind Dos Equis Amber myself, especially in the summer and pulled out of a cooler full of ice!

Ámbar is damn good beer. They only seem to sell the Dos Equis Especial around here which I’m not too keen on. I get the ámbar on draft sometimes at the local Mexican spot.

A home made IPA featuring Golden promise, Munich, and C120 malts and Simco hops. A very nice full bodied 4.5% beer. Delicious!

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 4.22.32 PM copy.jpg

Batch #1 from 2013. Still mighty tasty. Not many IBUs left, but not a problem. I do have one more bottle of this in the cellar.

So the craft beer craze has grown exponentially in the last five years and I'm all in. I find myself becoming more of a beer snob with every can I drink. I searched lit and found a thread from 2 years ago but figured rather than bump it up, I'd start anew. Consider this a place to talk about what beers you've had recently. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Only rule I have, is no judgment. If someone likes Bud Light, that's their prerogative. Pictures obviously welcome to show off color and glassware.
I have to admit that the one thing I really miss living here in Spain, is a good pint of British beer

If course i prefer german beers. I do not drink that often, but when i like a "Bolten Helles"

Download (1).jpeg
Or a Bitburger Pils
bitburger_flasche_05l_draufsicht_V07_dry.jpg

Back