Because Big Sister Says So!

Base Necessity

“That’s right, Lesbian Slut!” Cathy groaned with pleasure, using her new pet name for Marie. “Tongue fuck my ass with all you’ve got! Keep it up, and I’ll make you come.”

Cathy returned to flicking her tongue on Marie’s clitoris, which provided all the encouragement she needed. Without giving anymore thought than it’s what she must do to get another orgasm, Marie stuck her tougue as far as she could into Cathy’s rectum, and started working it that way in and out.

Cathy moaned with pure delight as Marie stuck her tongue as far as she could into her rectum and started working it in and out. At first, she just lightly licked her sister's clitoris in return, relishing the pleasurable anal stimulation and appreciating the actual domination and symbolic degradation of Marie the act represented. Then, in honor of her promise combined with true appreciation, she began working her tongue on Marie's clit in the manner she had already learned drove her to climax.

Reaching The Peak from Down Under

Cathy returned to flicking her tongue rapidly back and forth across Marie’s clitoris. Marie groaned through her own extended tongue, again pushing it deep into her sister’s rectum. She heard Cathy’s lascivious moan and, somehow, knowing this act pleased her sister ignited Marie’s climax. She did her best to keep licking Cathy’s butt, but soon threw her head back and cried out as orgasm overcame her completely.

"Make love to me!" Casey groaned as Gus flicked his tongue across her hard right nipple. "NOW!!!"

He kissed his way back up to her shoulder and across to her mouth as he moved to between her legs. Then he raised himself up on his hands and knees and looked down at her lovely face and perfect, nubile body. His penis had again grown fully erect and ached to enter her. He pressed its engorged head to her womanhood and, without hesitation, thrust it deep inside her sodden vagina.

Now between her legs, Gus pressed the engorged head of his erection to Casey's womanhood and, without hesitation, thrust it deep inside her sodden vagina.

"Oh my God!" she groaned with loud passion. "YES!!!"

Marie's tongue pulled out of Cathy's butt as Marie threw her head back and cried out in orgasm. Cathy continued lapping at her sister's clitoris until she'd reduced Marie to whimpering in sensual exhaustion. Then she rolled off from above her, stood at the side of the mattress, and smiled down at her bound slave.

"My God!" Cathy chuckled. "I think tongue fucking my ass helped get you off. You really are a 'Lesbian Slut,' aren't you? Well, I guess it runs in the family. I love eating pussy, and Casey and I have been doing each other since last summer."

Cathy went to the duffle she had earlier retrieved from her car and pulled a "rabbit" style vibrator from it. Returning to the side of the bed, she said to Marie, "Beg to eat my pussy again, and you'll come even harder than before."

"Oh my God!" Casey groaned passionately as Gus thrust his full erection into her sodden vagina. "YES!!!"

He watched her face, enjoying the expression of ecstasy it bore as he rocked his hips and moved deep inside of her.

Ambitions

“Beg to eat my pussy again,” Cathy said from next to the bed. “And you’ll come even harder than before.”

Marie’s eyes blinked open. The cuffs on her ankles and wrists no longer felt like restraint, but gave a sense of comfort as aftershocks of orgasm trembled through her body, and her dopamine levels dropped. After a moment, she managed to focus on Cathy’s face and comprehend what she’d just suggested.

“‘Harder’?” Marie panted. “I don’t think that’s possible.”

“Beg to eat my pussy again,” Cathy said from next to the bed. “And you’ll come even harder than before.”

Marie’s eyes blinked open. After a moment, she managed to focus on Cathy’s face and reply breathlessly. “‘Harder’? I don’t think that’s possible.”

Smiling with informed confidence, Cathy clicked on the vibrator to its lowest setting. She did not immediately touch it to Marie's womanhood, but instead to her moderately haired mons veneris.

Casey met Gus's passionate gaze with loving eyes. Her hips moved in rhythm with his, their tempo slowly increasing. It did not take lone until she whispered, "I'm gonna come.... Come inside me when I do!!!"

"I'm gonna come..." Casey moaned. "Come inside me when I do!!!"

Gus's groan echoed hers. He began thrusting harder, faster, and more deeply inside of her.

Third Time’s a Charm

Marie groaned with unexpected pleasure and her whole body trembled as if amplifying the gentle vibrations of the toy Cathy set so lightly upon her pubes. She stared up at the ceiling, but not focusing on anything, amazed at the sensations coursing through her flesh. Her recent orgasms had left her so sensitive that even the mild hum of the vibrator upon her mons made her loins throb with desire and her skin, all over her body, tingle with a need for renewed sensual fulfillment.

“For the love of God,” she whispered breathlessly as her hips began to slowly thrust up and down. “I can’t believe this. It feels so good.”

Gus groaned as he began thrusting harder, faster, and more deeply inside of her. Casey's back arched and her head lolled from side to side as ecstasy sizzled up her spine like a trail of gunpowder set off by the heat of her loins.

"Oh GOD!" she screamed as her womanhood throbbed around his erection. "I'm coming!!!"

“For the love of God,” Marie groaned breathlessly as her hips began to slowly thrust up and down under the vibrator Cathy held to her mons veneris. “I can't believe this. It feels so good.”

“You can believe it,” Cathy chuckled. “By the time I'm....”

Casey's ecstatic scream from upstairs interrupted her. “Oh GOD! I'm coming!!!”

“You want to come like that?” Cathy laughed louder, seeing the expression on Marie's face upon hearing their sister's orgasm with Marie's enslaved boyfriend. She started moving the head of the vibrator down then up one side of Marie's vulva, back across her mons just above her clitoris, then down and up the other side, and back again. “By the time I'm done with you, little Lesbian Slut, to get to come like that, you'll be begging to eat my pussy again. Can you believe that?”

Coming Around

“Oh GOD!” Casey screamed in clamorous ecstasy upstairs. “I’m coming!!!”

Marie thought it should bother her more that her sister’s orgasm came from Marie’s own boyfriend, Gus. Instead, Marie discovered herself turned on by her complete helplessness, tied here in the basement, unable to prevent Casey from making love with the equally abject Gus, just as Marie herself had to succumb to lesbian sex with her other sister, Cathy. Of course, the vibrator Cathy pressed to her pubes, and her promise of further orgasm, contributed to Marie’s bourgeoning lust as well.

“You want to come like that?” Cathy chuckled in response to Casey’s lascivious screams. She started moving the head of the vibrator down then up one side of Marie’s vulva, back across her mons veneris just above her clitoris, then down and up the other side, and back again. “By the time I'm done with you, little Lesbian Slut, to get to come like that, you'll be begging to eat my pussy again. Can you believe that?”

“Oh... God,” Marie moaned with carnal need. She wanted to deny what Cathy suggested. She’d never suspected she had any lesbian interest before Cathy blackmailed her into this. That Cathy had already made her come twice, once while in soixante-neuf, made her reconsider her sexuality, but she could not concentrate now to meaningfully reflect on the significance of all this. She simply became increasingly aware of her irresistible desire to come again. “I believe.... I.... I just need to come! I’ll do anything if you’ll make me come!!!”

"I just need to come!" Marie moaned "I’ll do anything if you’ll make me come!!!"

"Yes, you will," Cathy promised with a wicked chuckle. Doing her best to keep the buzzing vibrator in constant contact with her sister's pubes, she climbed up onto the mattress and got up on her knees, facing the head of the hide-a-bed, straddling Marie's face. She reached back with her right hand to press the toy now directly to Marie's vulva while placing her left hand on the sofa back for balance. She smiled down at Marie, who was staring up at her from between her thighs.

"Beg to eat my pussy," Cathy demanded. "Then you'll get to come."

"Oh GOD!" Casey screamed as her back arched and her head lolled from side to side. "I'm coming!!!"

She had asked Gus to come when she did, and he tried, thrusting even harder, faster, and more deeply inside of her. He had already enjoyed two orgasms with her in relatively short order. As a result, although he approached climax, he did not quite reach the pinnacle. He knew of nothing to do but just keep making fast and furious love to her.

Not Quite There

Cathy knelt over Marie with her calves on either side of Marie’s head, her ankle’s hooked over her outstretched arms, and her womanhood hovering a few inches above her panting mouth. Cathy looked down at her between her thighs and sneered. “Beg to eat my pussy. Then you'll get to come.”

Placing her left hand on the sofa back for balance, she reached behind herself with her right hand to press the vibrator directly to Marie's vulva. Marie groaned with carnal desperation for release, her hips bucking rapidly. She needed it inside her.

Instinctively, Marie extended her tongue toward Cathy’s vagina, but it didn’t reach. Marie moaned. “Please, let me lick you! I need to come!!!”

“Please, let me lick you!” Marie begged, staring up from between Cathy's thighs. “I need to come!!!”

Cathy smiled, and lowered her womanhood onto Marie's waiting tongue while reaching back to press the buzzing toy upon her vulva.

"Oh GOD!" Casey screamed as her back arched and her head lolled from side to side. "I'm coming!!!"

She had asked Gus to come when she did, but he just kept making fast and furious love to her. She screamed again, incoherently this time, as a rapid series of orgasms wracked her whole body. She could hardly endure the overwhelming sensations, but she wanted them never to end.

Casey screamed again in incoherent euphoria as her whole body trembled in spasms of ecstasy. This display of passion finally ignited Gus's own orgasm. He pressed his hips to hers, his buttocks twitching with rhythmic spasms as he filled her with his seed.

Casey screamed yet again in incoherent euphoria as her whole body trembled in spasms of ecstasy. This display of passion finally ignited Gus's own orgasm. Casey could tell from the way he pressed his hips to hers, and a slight but perceptible swelling of his erection within her vagina, that he had come inside her. This set off a final and intense climax of her own.

"Oh, Gus!" she cried out. "I love you!!!"

The Humiliation of It

“Please, let me lick you!” Marie moaned desperately. “I need to come!!!”

The humiliation of it: finding herself begging to give oral sex to her older sister, more from the promise of reciprocal sexual satisfaction than the original blackmail that put Marie here. Cathy lowered her womanhood onto her waiting mouth. She lapped at it eagerly when Cathy reached back and pressed the buzzing vibrator to Marie’s vulva.

Then Casey’s cries of orgasm came from upstairs. “Oh, GUS! I love you!”

The humiliation of it: hearing her younger sister’s ecstatic joy at making love with Marie’s own boyfriend. Marie groaned as Cathy began rubbing the tip of the vibrator back and forth upon her clitoris. She began licking Cathy’s clit, suddenly needing to give her sister pleasure to gain her approval and have her love.

The humiliation of it sparked the most intense orgasm Marie had ever known. Every muscle in her body jerked and trembled with ecstasy as she screamed into her sister’s pubes. “Oh! Cathy!!! Tell me you love me!”

"Oh! Cathy!!!" Marie cried out as her back arched with orgasm, her arms and legs jerking against the restraints that had her face up and spread eagle across the bed while her big sister sat on her face. "Tell me you love me!"

Cathy hadn't anticipated this. She turned off the vibrator, set it on the mattress, and looked down between her thighs at her sister's sweet face and imploring blue eyes. Cathy hadn't realized Marie would turn out to be so vulnerable to lesbian seduction. It really should not have surprised her. She herself had quickly discovered, thanks to a sexually aggressive neighbor in her freshman dormitory, her own preference for woman over men. Then, this past summer, she had with little effort, and no initial intent on a day of bikini-clad sunbathing, seduced their sister Karen. Perhaps it came from growing up in a household of four daughters with a strong mother and a recovering alcoholic father who, to make up for past transgressions, spent too much time at the office.

"Of course, I love you," Cathy replied sincerely, always as a sister, and now as a lover. That latter thought sent a thrill up Cathy's spine. It reminded her that she had Marie as a sex slave for the next week. Her pensive countenance erupted into a broad smile. "I do love you, Marie, I really do. Now show that you love me by eating my pussy not because I've made you, but because you want to!"

Last edited:
A Sister’s Love

“I do love you, Marie, I really do,” Cathy assured her. “Now show that you love me by eating my pussy not because I've made you, but because you want to!”

Still dizzy from the orgasm that had wracked her body just moments before, and eager to have her sister’s love and approval, and to return the ecstasy Cathy had just provided her, Marie began licking Cathy’s clitoris with zealous passion.

Back