Because Big Sister Says So!

"It's getting late" Gus pointed out. "Perhaps a bit of sleep is in order."

"That's not a bad idea," Cathy agreed. "I want to start a strict training regimen with our slaves tomorrow. We'll all want to be well rested for that."

She sat up to look at her two younger sisters cuddling together at the foot of the bed. "Gus and I are getting under the covers. You two can go find a quilt or something. If you're lucky, we'll let you sleep at our feet."

Marie immediately obeyed Cathy's command, and Gus saw how Casey shared a glance and smile with Cathy about it. He realized that if he wanted to make Casey truly his slave, he had to assert himself at times like this.

"We agreed Casey is now my slave, at least when I'm around," he reminded Cathy. "So I'll say where she sleeps. I want her cuddling me tonight."

Turning toward Casey, he extended his hand.

Cuddles

“We agreed Casey is now my slave, at least when I’m around,” Gus reminded Cathy. “So I'll say where she sleeps. I want her cuddling me tonight.”

Marie stopped still just as her hands reached a thick quilt on a high closet shelf, thinking: My boyfriend wants to cuddle my little sister tonight. This twinge of jealousy came more from habit than sincere concern. Marie had always felt a bit inferior to blonde, vivacious, and talented Casey. Then it occurred to her that the relationship they now shared, thanks to Cathy, precluded jealousy. Heck! Marie thought. I now want to do more than cuddle with Casey myself, and will get to. It’s now something Gus and I can share!

A smile lit her face as, leaving the quilt where it lay, she turned and looked at Cathy. “Then, may I cuddle with you tonight, Mistress?”

"Gus and I are getting under the covers," Cathy informed her two younger sisters cuddling together at the foot of the bed. "You two can go find a quilt or something. If you're lucky, we'll let you sleep at our feet."

An experienced mistress, Cathy noted with satisfaction that Marie immediately obeyed her order to fetch a quilt. Casey smiled at Cathy with a knowing glance, indicating she too understood the significance of Marie's automatic reaction. Cathy winked in reply, just as Gus interjected: "We agreed Casey is now my slave, at least when I'm around. So I'll say where she sleeps. I want her cuddling me tonight."

"Then, may I cuddle with you tonight, Mistress?" Marie asked from near the closet containing quilts.

Above all else, a good mistress remains flexible and adjusts her plans as circumstances require to meet her goals. From the beginning of this project, Marie's reaction to lesbian sexual servitude while sharing her boyfriend remained the variable that most worried Cathy. To have her already wanting to cuddle her as her mistress could only mean one thing, and Cathy wanted to reinforce that feeling.

"Of course you may," she told Marie. "It's a good thing this is a king-size bed!"

"We agreed Casey is now my slave, at least when I'm around," Gus reminded Cathy, sending a thrill up Casey's spine to have him declare her as his, intensifying as he continued. "So I'll say where she sleeps. I want her cuddling me tonight."

Before Cathy could object, if she would have, Marie piped in. "Then, may I cuddle with you tonight, Mistress?"

"Of course you may," Cathy replied. "It's a good thing this is a king-size bed!"

"Then you and my Master should go get ready for bed," Casey interjected, so that Marie had not outdone her. "Marie and I will prepare things here."

"Of course you may," Cathy replied to Marie's request to snuggle her for the evening, just as Karen would with Gus. "It's a good thing this is a king-size bed!"

"Then you and my Master should go get ready for bed," Casey suggested. "Marie and I will prepare things here."

"That sounds good," Gus agreed. "Is there an unused toothbrush anywhere I could have?"

Practicalities

“Is there an unused toothbrush anywhere I could have?” Gus inquired.

“There’s some in our bathroom,” Marie replied. Then, without malice, but rather a kind of surprised delight, she added with a chuckle: “Although, you’re certainly intimate enough now with all of us that you could always share.”

Epilogue to Chapter One

Epilogue to Chapter One

One of my co-writers suggested, and the rest of us agreed, the time had come to end this thread detailing the characters’ first night together. We decided that a long description of them getting ready for bed, showering, brushing and flossing, etc., even if some more sex occurred along the way, would become tedious. We also thought my character’s line — telling her boyfriend that he’s “certainly intimate enough now with” her and her two sisters “that you could always share” even their toothbrushes — provided a good closing statement upon what had happened in the story so far.

On the other hand, none of us want to end this adventure. So we decided to call the story so far as just a first chapter. The time has come to move to the
next day and a new chapter.

When I started this thread, with its themes of incest by blackmail and BDSM, I placed it in the
Sexual Role Playing forum, assuming that it would not include much character development, contemplation, and dialogue. As it turned out, this thread has more of those than almost any of my others. So rather than continue this thread here, we’re starting the next chapter in the Online Role Playing forum.

You can find
Chapter Two here.

Back