"Hunter, Huntress, Hunted" (closed)

After Hunter apologized -- which really he didn't need to do -- Angel diverted her eyes from his massive erection, then laughed, short and sharp. She peeked up into his eyes for just an instant, then back to his cock, then away again, and again laughed.

"I'm the one who should be sorry, Mister-- Robert," she apologized. "I'm just--"

Angel didn't honestly know how to finish her thought. She looked at his cock again, then his face, and admitted with a blush, "I'm just a silly, naïve little girl."

She wasn't. Not a little girl, anyway. Petite maybe, if they were speaking about her diminutive size. But she wasn't little age wise, having passed her 18th birthday three days prior. But still, her experience -- or lack thereof -- was what she'd meant by the statement.

I'm sorry, Robert, but I..." She looked to him with a bit of desperation. "I don't know what to do. Can you help me?"

"I'm just a silly, naïve little girl."

If wasn't hard for Hunter to feel both sympathy and empathy for Angel. Sympathy because he wouldn't want to be in her place right now. Empathy because he'd been in that place years ago. He hadn't always been a rough and tough bounty hunting assassin.

Robert Evans had grown up shy, introverted, and frightened. He'd been the last of four brothers and had two older sisters as well. And with the exception of his elder sister, Marla, each of his siblings had been rather abusive to him physically, mentally, and emotionally.

He'd been average in size compared to the other boys until he reached 13. Suddenly, he began exploding upwards and outwards: he got taller by the day, more muscular, and his cock had followed suit. By 15, he was bigger than every member of his family save his father. Gregor Evans was the biggest man Robert would know until he left home for the bigger world beyond their home village.

Ironically, outgrowing his tormentors had been only a part of Robert's blooming into the man he was today. The other part of his coming out had resulted from Marla claiming his virginity. She did things with, to, and for Robert that opened a new world of thinking to him.

Robert would find out later that the eldest child of the family had been sexually active with more family members than him. Marla had introduced each of her siblings to the world of sexual delight when she'd felt their time had come. That had included his other sister, Joline, too.

Marla told Robert about her incestuous dalliances the last time they fucked, the day he'd told her he was leaving to go out into the world. Robert, who by then was known as Hunter, wasn't surprised. What did surprise him was finding out that Marla had been partaking of a sexual affair with her father for more than 15 years. And to shock Hunter even farther, Marla confessed that she had initiated the father-daughter relationship.

"I don't know what to do." Angel said shyly. "Can you help me?"

"You don't have to know what to do, Angela," Hunter said with a friendly voice. "I know. And I will indeed help you."

He backed a bit and sat his butt on the edge of the dining table. Lifting one foot after the other, Hunter shed the pants and boxers; his gaze never left Angel's face as he watched her watch him. The outer shirt was unbuttoned and discarded. The tee shirt came up off his body and over his head.

Hunter was now as naked as the young woman before him. He walked slowly to Angel, his still hard cock swinging left and right with each step. He took her face into his big hands and kissed her again; the bulbous head of his erection touched Angel gently near her belly button.

"Come with me," he whispered. "I want to shower with you."

Hunter took Angel by one hand and led her to the shower stall. It had been removed from a home somewhere in the city and set up here. The water barrel had been installed rather than a water heater. Hunter had found that odd, but someone with plumbing skills had made it work.

The barrel had been refilled earlier by the whores he'd then dismissed. Pressing his hand against its outside, Hunter could feel how the fire in the wood stove below it had reheated it to a comfortable temperature. Turning on faucet that fed the low volume shower head directly overhead, Hunter stepped into the water, then urged Angel to join him.

"It's okay," he said, reassuring her. "I'll take care of you, Angela. No one will ever harm you, and that includes me."

Hunter couldn't help but think about the pain the virgin would suffer when he eventually put his massive cock into her tight hole. But, that wasn't the harm of which he was speaking.

"You don't have to know what to do, Angela," Hunter reassured her. "I know. And I will indeed help you."

If she'd had the time and mental ability to think about what Hunter was saying, Angel might have realized the contrast between them. She herself had been sought after by so many uncountable men not just for her beauty but for her innocence. Men loved to be a woman's first for any number of reasons personal to themselves. And yet Angela felt more comfortable with knowing she was far from Hunter's first; she was deeply satisfied with the knowledge that he knew what he was doing and that that fact presumably meant her would not hurt her -- physically or emotionally -- and that, perhaps, she might even enjoy her first time.

Of course, as she eyed his incredible cock and tried to imagine it fitting inside her tiny pussy, Angel couldn't imagine any scenario in which she didn't feel as thought Hunter was splitting her in two. In dreaded preparation for her first night with Willy, Angel had asked for advice from one of the whores with whom she actually had a friendly relationship. Constance had suggested she introduce her tight, never-before-penetrated vaginal canal to a cock-like object. After explaining how to use it, the whore had provided Angel with one of her very realistic looking dildos, after giving it a serious cleaning, of course.

Connie had even offered to help the girl, but Angel had already been mortified by just the thought of shoving a big piece of tubular plastic into her. Angel had taken the sex toy, though, and a few days later -- when she screwed up the courage to do so -- she even attempted to slip the object inside her. But after only barely getting the faux-cock's head inside her and spending a couple of minutes trying to relax enough to insert more of it, Angel's brain had petitioned for a cease and desist and she'd pulled the dildo out, returning it the following day.

Hunter came to Angel and walked her into the running shower. She flinched a bit at the water splashing into her face, then laughed at the two of them got more and more wet. She reached a hand out and laid it upon Hunter's chest; she wanted to touch more, far more, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Hunter laughed with Angel as the water began splashing upon each of them. He was a foot taller than the teen, something standing here like this emphasized. When Hunter stood under the falling water, it splashed off his head onto Angel's; when he moved to put her under the vertically dropping fluid, the water bounced off her head to hit him in the torso.

Still holding her hands in his, Hunter stepped back. He looked her petite form up and down. He smiled wide and literally growled. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Angela."

Hunter playfully pulled her directly under the shower head. He listened to and watched her reaction, then laughed again. He pulled her against his body, maneuvering to lay his still stiff cock flat between them. Bending his knees to lower his face to hers, Hunter again kissed Angel passionately as his hands found and clutched at her firm, round buttocks.

A chill ran up Hunter's body from his tail bone to his skull, then out his limbs and through his entire being. He'd never been so hungry for a woman in his life. Oh, he'd felt lust often. He'd fulfilled that lust often, too. But not since after he'd first laid with his sister so many years ago had he felt so desperate to be inside a woman as he did now with this beauty.

Of course, that presented problems: Angel wasn't Marla. Hunter's sibling had been well experienced with men by the time her youngest sibling reached his 18th and was ready to be educated. She'd had some difficulty initially taking the whole of his monster cock as she'd described it.

But Marla had been no virgin then as Angel was now. He kissed her and clutched her and delighted of the feel of the petite young Goddess in his hands. But at the same time, a war was raging inside Hunter's brain. One side of the battle was screaming out loudly, Take her! Take her here and now! We need this". The other side was more quietly warning, She's a child-woman. You'll hurt her. She'll never trust a man ever again, any man, you.

Hunter pulled his mouth from Angel's, then his body. He let his head flop back, the water splashing directly on his face. Stepping out of the cascade, he shook his head and particularly his eye sockets free of the water. He looked the girl up and down again. He smiled wide yet again.

"I want to make love to you, Angela," he said, not that she didn't already know. Then, more sincerely, he asked, "Are you sure you are ready for me."

Hunter's question was a bit of a two parter. He wanted, first, to know if Angela was ready to surrender her virginity at this time at all. And second, he wanted to know whether she thought she wanted to do so by allowing his larger-than-average beast to do the deed.

Angel was enjoying the shower as much as Hunter was, even if he couldn't imagine her feeling that way. Although she hadn't noticed it, she'd ceased trembling anxiously; the warmth of the water and the ease with which Hunter was trying his best to put her were working at making her feel more comfortable with this very new and exciting experience.

Her hand on his chest had begun to caress over the man's front more. Angel loved the feel of his solid, muscular torso, and she began tracing her fingertips through the crevasses between his individual muscles groups.

When he stepped back from her, Angel thought she'd done something wrong. She'd found one of his dramatic scars, and her first thought was that she'd touched on a bad memory. But a moment later she realized Hunter was ogling the beautiful form over which the water was cascading when he said, "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Angela."

She looked away and giggled. No one had ever said that to her when she was naked, of course, because no one -- no man, at least -- had ever seen her naked. Connie had told her almost those same words when Angel had been stripped for the bath that led to her pits to ankles shave and the trimming of her muff. The difference between then and now, of course, was that the brothel worker hadn't been about to make love to Angel.

She teased, "You say that to all the girls who take their clothes off and get into the bath with you, I bet."

Hunter playfully pulled her into the shower head's flow. Angel laughed, flicking beads of water at the man, pushing playfully at him, then -- when he pulled her hard to him -- standing on her toes to kiss him with such delight. There was no mistaking the feel of his raging erection against her body. Angel let her hands play over Hunter's wet torso and even let one slide down to only just barely caress over a muscular buttock. She felt totally his as he grasped her own buttocks and lifted her up against him high enough that her tippy toes only barely touched the shower floor.

He pulled back again, telling her, "I want to make love to you, Angela."

"I want to make love to you, Robert," she answered back without hesitation, using his given name for the first time.

"Are you sure you are ready for me."

Angel didn't immediately understand that Hunter's concern was not so much whether or not she was emotionally ready for what was ahead but whether or not she was physically ready for having him put his massive cock inside her. She moved back to him, reached out to pull the cord that ceased the water flow, and stood on her toes again to urge him down for another kiss. She then backed away with one of Hunter's hands in her, leading him out onto a mat, where she retrieved a towel and began drying his body with slowly, seductively moving hands.

When she reached his groin, Angel hesitated, then wrapped the towel around his still hard cock to dry it. She gave it a little bit of a tug to remove the water, then ever so gently let the towel move underneath it to cautiously remove water from his balls and upper thighs. Lowering to her knees, Angel continued to dry Hunters legs; she didn't look directly at his obvious erection, though, there was no avoiding the sight of it in her peripheral vision.

"Will it hurt?" she asked barely above a whisper, after she'd sat back on her haunches and looked directly at Hunter's cock, which was now pointing almost directly at her face. She looked up to her imminent lover's eyes. "I've been told that the first time can be painful for a girl."

As Angel began drying him off, Hunter contemplated her accusation. He had had his share of women. And he had told most of them that they were beautiful, even the most beautiful ever. But he'd never meant it as he did with Angel.

Most of his past lovers had been compensation for work he'd done. Sometimes he'd been working for their communities. Sometimes he had for their families. Occasionally he'd been working for the women themselves.

No matter who'd been paying the bills, the women had rarely been entirely eager to have Hunter fuck them. Many had done so out of obligation. Most, actually. Occasionally, Hunter had let the women slip their duty to him per whatever agreement had been made. Other times, his lust and yearning had been too overwhelming to let a warm, wet pussy escape without investigation by his cock.

Despite his hunger for Angel, Hunter still hadn't entirely decided whether intercourse with her was a given. She was so sweet, so innocent, so naive, so pure, so yadda yadda yadda; he could use a hundred words to describe Angel, all of them synonyms to virginal.

So many thoughts going through his mind. So many more once Angel had begun drying his body with a soft touch. He could feel her fingers and palms against his body. His cock had waned a bit in stiffness but came back to life when Angel took hold of it; he drew a deep breath and moaned the air outward.

"Will it hurt?" she asked as she sat back, staring at this erection.

Hunter considered his answer. It would be yes, of course, but was he to simply speak that one word without explanation?

"I've been told that the first time can be painful for a girl."

"It can," he agreed. He reached for her hand and lifted her to her feet. He began running a second towel over her body. He enjoyed the curves of her bosom, her waist, her hips, and her buttocks just as she had his muscular, masculine features. When they next looked into each other's eyes, Hunter promised, "But I will make it as painless as possible. I promise."

He leaned down to kiss Angel again, then told her with hope in his heart, "Each time we make love, it will only get better."

Hunter verified what Angel had been told about losing her virginity with, "It can."

But then, as he began drying her off with hands that were causing her to draw and release ever more increasingly excited breaths, Hunter promised her, "Each time we make love, it will only get better."

Angel smiled wide at the thought of having Hunter in her life for more than just a night or a week or a month. She'd never believed that Willy would ever be a permanent part of her life as the Gambler life was a dangerous one and Carter's henchmen had a tendency of coming and going. But Hunter was no Gambler thug, guard, or even Lieutenant; despite not yet knowing him very well, Angel knew that Hunter was something far beyond any of the men she'd known before, any of the men who served her master, as she had for the past 5 years.

As I am now? Angel wondered as Hunter continued to dry her shapely form. Am I still serving Carter? Or, am I serving myself? Despite having absolutely no idea what she was doing -- the actual mechanics of becoming Hunter's lover -- Angel knew that what she was about to do was in service to herself. Hunter was her escape from Carter. She didn't know how he was to be her savior, and yet Angel still knew the man was here to free her from her enslavement.

Angel took Hunter's hand and began backing away, leading him toward the bed. When she felt the mattress at the back of her thighs, she looked up into the tall man's eyes and whispered, "Make love to me, Robert. Please."

Angel's confidence and determination were seductive. Hunter found them almost as sexy as her body. Almost. He smiled as she moved onto the bed, saying "Make love to me, Robert. Please."

He moved with her. He urged her to the middle of the bed, then laid at her side. He leaned in to kiss her again. Hunter didn't hurry. They had all night. He supported his weight on the elbow of one arm. He caressed her body with the hand of the other. He began to make love to her, not fuck her.

The two of them kissed and caressed and writhed their bodies against one another. They moaned softly between and even during kisses. Hunter sometimes caressed fingertips over her pert nipples. He sometimes groped a full tit, though, never too hard to cause Angel discomfort. He listened to her. He watched her. He found what she liked and disliked. And he acted accordingly.

His free hand had found every inch of Angel from her neck to her knee. It hadn't yet ventured between her thighs, though. But it did so now. Pulling his head back to look into Angel's eyes, Hunter slipped his hand from a firm buttock to between her legs. He caressed the soft skin there, looking into her eyes, judging her desires and fears.

Then his fingers found her wetness.

Angel was very quickly overwhelmed by the feel of Hunter's hands upon her. She'd begun trembling deep inside again, but this time it wasn't because of fear of the unknown; deep in her soul, Angel was desperate for this man's touch and yet, at the same time, in awe of what it was doing to her body. She found herself writhing upon the mattress, encouraging his hands to wander over a butt cheek, over her flat belly, over a sensitive breast and its even more sensitive nipple. Her own hands were busy as well: her left hand, which had more freedom, moved from the back of Hunter's neck to his shoulder to his chest to his back and up again, only to repeat; her right hand, which was inside his crooked elbow, had risen upwards to play over the short, kinky hair of Hunter's skull and sometimes lowered to his jawline to encourage further erotic kisses.

When Hunter pulled his head back to look into her eyes, Angel knew in an instant what was on his mind; she'd felt his wandering hand's caressing and groping movements over her womanly features growing increasing lower with each downward venturing. After a moment of staring into each other's eyes, Angel slowly parted the thighs that, thus far, had remained clenched together.

"I'm ready," she whispered, giving Hunter permission for whatever was to come next. "I'm ready, Robert. Make love to me."

Angel felt Hunter's hand move from the outside of her left thigh to the inside of the right other. Her chest was rising and falling noticeably with excited breaths as his caressing digits and palm played about the smooth flesh, from her knee to just before her most private of womanly parts. Then, suddenly, she drew a fast, deep breath and tensed from head to toe as the man's fingertips contacted her labia.

There was almost a panic in her eyes, to which Hunter ceased his hand's movements for a moment. But Angel relaxed, lips her drying lips, and begged indirectly, "I'm ready."

Angel writhed beneath him dramatically, clenching her thighs shut on his hand as his fingertips just barely slipped in between her sensitive outer lips. A moment later, she laughed, saying, "Oh my God."

She reached to Hunter's head and pulled his mouth to hers, and after a long, slow, erotic kiss, the again relaxed her lower body, letting her thighs part and free him to touch her without restriction.

Last edited:
(OOC: "Make move to me"...? Ha! I knew what you meant. I just thought it was a funny typo.)

"Oh my God," Angel almost exclaimed as her thighs clamped around Hunter's hand and arm.

He couldn't help but smile. To this day, he fondly remembered the first time his sister had wrapped her lips around his painfully hardened shaft. He'd almost immediately cum, filling her mouth with 18 years worth of stored seed. His mind had spun so violently that he'd lost all connection to the real world.

Angel loosened her legs again. After he looked for permission in her eyes again, he let his fingers explore her soft lips. She trembled, twitched, writhed, moaned. And Hunter loved every second of it. He could see in her eyes that she'd never before been pleasured like this. He could feel in the rest of her body that she wanted this to go on forever more.

He obliged Angel. Hunter was in no hurry, as he'd already told him that half of his brain that wanted to spew his seed inside of her as soon as possible. He returned to kissing her as his fingers rose to explore for her clitoris. Almost the instant that he touched it, something that caused Angel more obvious excitement, it swelled to a larger size, not unlike his cock was been doing repeatedly for the most of the past hour.

Hunter spent the next few minutes finding what seemed to excite Angel the most. Then, he stuck with it. He gently moved his fingers upon her lust button, the flat flesh of the tip of his middle finger moving Angel's clitoris in a small circle with just the smallest of friction between them.

After a couple of minutes, their kissing fell to the wayside; Angel was obviously too overwhelmed to control her lips for such intimate activity. Hunter simply pulled his face back and watched his newest lover as pleasure grew inside of her at a rapid pace.

(OOC -- Haa, I just saw that. I corrected it, too.)

Angel was no stranger to the feel of fingers upon her clit; she'd begun masturbating some time ago and knew the joy of orgasm. But those times had been at her own doing obviously, and this was like nothing she'd ever enjoyed. Angel had often wondered what sex with another would feel like, but all that wondering had never prepared her for this. As Hunter's fingers circled about her most sensitive womanly feature, she rocked and rolled and even bucked when serious shots of intense pleasure surge from her clit through the whole of her.

Hunter expressed concern that perhaps he was affecting her too much, but in panic that he would stop she begged, "No, keep going, keep going, I'm fine, keep, keep going...!"

She dug her heels into the mattress and began a rapid up, down, up, down in opposition to the movement of Hunter's fingers, which had abandoned the roundy-roundy for a back and forth steady motion over her nub from below to above and back. Angel's moans had been replaced with soft cries, which themselves were becoming louder and quicker as the seconds passed.

And then it happened. The pleasure that had been building intensified exponentially, and with a loud cry that could almost be called a scream, she released a deeply drawn, long held breath as the ecstasy exploded through her. Her thighs came closed again, clenching upon Hunter's hand, but that didn't stop his manipulation of her. And that continuation of his work on her caused Angel to cry out another dozen times or so with each drawn, held, and gasped out breath.

She had no idea how long the orgasm lasted. She was simply lost to the joy; she trembled throughout, her heart pounded in her ears, and her pussy leaked out a generous amount of her vaginal fluid, mussing Hunter's fingers and her own crotch. Then, suddenly, it began to tickle, and laughing with joy, Angel snatched at Hunter's hand and pulled it from between her thighs. She said nothing, only opening her closed eyes and looking to her new lover with obvious delight.

Hunter was beginning to worry that Angel couldn't take what he was doing to her. He'd once had a lover so ticklish down there that that she'd barely been able to have intercourse, let alone all the fun stuff. But Angel begged Hunter, "No, keep going, keep going, I'm fine, keep, keep going...!"

He did, and he watched the young woman flail below him as the pleasure continued to build. Then, Angel drew a last, deep breath. And a few seconds later, as Hunter's fingers continued their skilled work, she climaxed. It was the most incredible orgasm Hunter had ever caused. Angel gasped out a dozen times as he continued his flicking up and down her clit.

He found her absolutely and devastatingly beautiful in that state of intense, sexual euphoria. Hunter had always loved the sight of a woman in orgasm. He hadn't always gotten to see it, of course. Many of his lovers of the past had been paying a debt. Such obligation didn't always ease a woman into achieving climax. Then again, sometimes the build up and explosion was something unavoidable.

There had been times when Hunter hadn't cared about his partner's satisfaction either. Sometimes fucking was simply about personal sexual gratification. This time wasn't! Hunter had wanted to make Angel scream out in ecstasy from the moment he'd seen her in the General Store downstairs. Sometimes a man just knew what he wanted. Sometimes a woman deserved to be pleasured. This was a time for both.

Suddenly, Angel began laughing. She pulled Hunter's hand from her crotch and clung to him. She met his gaze, and he smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek. Pulling back, he asked softly, "Did you enjoy that, Angela?"

Angel began laughing heartily at Hunter's question, her joy accented by her still-labored breathing. She pulled him tightly to her, wrapping one leg over his in an attempt to make them one body. Pressing her mouth to his in a long, passionate kiss, she pulled back and laughed again, asking, "Are you kidding?"

She snuggled up into Hunter's arms and just held on for the longest time. Her entire body was trembling still, and she was sure the man's could feel her heart pounding against his chest. After quite some time, Angel looked to Hunter's eyes again and told him with a sincere tone of joy, "I've never been more happy in my life."

She kissed him on the mouth again, then on the neck and chest many times, before taking a bold move and reaching down between their bodies to grasp his more-rigid-than-not cock. She held it tightly, pulling gently upwards, pushing gently downwards, before saying, "I think it's time to make love now. Real love."

By that, of course, Angel meant intercourse. She still had concerns about how Hunter was ever going to get that thing into her, but she knew -- particularly after what had just happened -- that she was obligated to please Hunter as Hunter had pleased her. Of course, obligation wasn't why she wanted Hunter inside her. She wanted him to feel the same joy she just had, to cement their bounds.

It had been a joy driving Angel to such an obviously satisfying orgasm. It was just as much a joy to simply hold her afterward. Hunter clutched her tight to him until her breathing and heart rate had returned something close to normal.

He felt he'd accomplished something incredible. Then Angel only made him feel better with, "I've never been more happy in my life."

He kissed her forehead, then her lips, whispering to her, "I'm pretty happy myself right now, too, Angela."

Suddenly, Hunter's cock was in her hand, which made him draw a breath of surprise. She stated, "I think it's time to make love now. Real love."

He knew she meant intercourse, of course. And he was very eager to engage in that activity, too. But during the evening, after realizing that they would indeed become lovers, Hunter had become concerned with a very important issue.

"Where are you in your cycle?" he asked softly. He couldn't read the expression on her face. Did she not understand? Or did she not understand why he was asking or why he would care. He clarified, "When did you last menstruate, Angela? Are you ovulating now?"

Hunter sat up a bit higher to better focus on his teen lover's face. He told her with a sincere tone, "I want to be inside you, Angela. I want to feel you, and I want you to feel me. But I also do not want you put a baby inside you. Not now. Not at this time. I wouldn't do that to you. So, be honest with me. When did you last have your period. Is this a bad time for you and I to be having intercourse?"

"Where are you in your cycle?" Hunter asked, delving into a topic Angel had considered but decided to ignore for this evening. He clarified his question and his concerns, ending with, "Is this a bad time for you and I to be having intercourse?"

By the time he finished talking, Angel's hands had ceased stroking his cock and her eyes were glazed over with impending tears. She could see in Hunter's face that she didn't have to tell him the truth: she was currently smack dab in the middle of the most fertile part of her ovulation cycle.

"I'm sorry," was her reply as the first tears began flowing and she buried her face into Hunter's chest to hide them. She began sobbing uncontrollably as she knew that the gentlemanly bounty hunter wasn't going to claim her as his by way of claiming her virginity. In between sobs, Angel managed, "I just wanted to be yours, and for you to be mine."

Hunter knew. And Angel knew he knew. They couldn't fuck tonight. He couldn't claim her virginity. He couldn't, as many had still did call it, make a woman out of her. Not tonight. Not for many nights.

If Angel had been any other woman, Hunter might not have cared. If a woman or her family or her community offered her up at payment for his good deeds, it was on her or them to consider and worry about such details. Besides, many women yearned to carry the child of a man like Robert Evans. Even if he wasn't going to be around to help raise it.

But Angel was Angel, and Hunter wouldn't do that to her. He wouldn't plant a baby inside her the night she surrendered her virginity to a stranger. I am still just a stranger to her, he thought as he held Angel close to him. She sobbed into his chest. She'd been wanting to hide her tears. Yeah, that didn't happen. Hunter could feel them slipping down his muscular chest into his arm pit.

"I just wanted to be yours,"[/b] she sobbed, "and for you to be mine."

"I am yours, Angela," Hunter said without hesitation. "And you are mine."

He pulled her tighter to him, then considered what he'd said. Hunter had been conflicted about Angel from the moment she returned to his room. He was in Vegas to do a job. And after that job, he would likely be moving on.

Carter had offered him a job, and it would likely be a good job at that. But Hunter didn't trust Carter. The man had brought an element of law and order to his portion of the city, to the Gamble Lands. But he was a dictator. And Hunter knew first hand that Carter would do anything and kill anyone to maintain and expand his power. Law and order be damned.

Hunter was going to leave the Gamble Lands. He knew that. And Angel belonged here. She belonged to Carter. Hunter was caught up in something for which he had no answer. Angel belonged to Carter, and yet Hunter wanted Angel. Not want as in want to fuck. That was true, too. But that wasn't the issue.

The issue was that Hunter couldn't have a life partner. He couldn't have Angel as his long term lover. He couldn't have a wife and kids and the dog in the yard. He wasn't his grandfather.

And yet, from the moment Angel had made it clear that she wanted to be with him -- Biblically and otherwise -- Hunter had wanted the same. It was his lust, of course. His desire and drive to have this young woman, this virginal teen. He hadn't thought far enough ahead. This had been wrong. Hunter couldn't commit the way Angel had.

And yet, he knew he couldn't leave the young beauty in the hands of Carter Wills. The man would ruin Angel. Yes, he'd protected her through her teens. But Carter was a calculating man who thought only of his own ends. Carter had been reserving Angel for the big score.

That big score presumably had been whatever Willy had been working on. But that had ended when Hunter put a bullet through the Gamble Lieutenant's skull. So, the big score now was Hunter himself. Carter had sent Angel to Hunter's bed to secure Hunter's assistance.

And as he held the girl-woman to him and felt her drifting off a a result of her exhaustion and euphoric release, Hunter knew Carter had succeeded. He couldn't abandon her. He couldn't leave her for Carter to direct toward yet a third big score.

Angel was his. And he was hers.

Moving slowly, Hunter reached over Angel's body to pull the bedding from the edge to her backside. He gently rolled her away from him, whispering as she stirred, "I'm must getting us under the blankets."

Once she was on the surprisingly very fine bottom sheet, Hunter pulled the other sheet and the blankets over her. He tucked her in, and when she murmured again, he promised, "I'll be right back. Just need to pee."

Hunter rose from the bed and simply stood over Angel for a couple of minutes, thinking. During that process, Angel had fallen into a deep sleep. Hunter partook of some of the beer he'd been provided by the whores. It was warm and thick and actually very good. He could come to like this.

Then, he made a decision. While still fully naked, with his cock swinging back and forth before him, he left this room and made his way to Carter's. The guards outside it were taken aback by the sight. They very nearly forgot their purpose for being in the hallway.

One finally moved to block Hunter, asking with a confrontational tone, "Where the fuck do you think you're--"

That was all the farther he got before Hunter's fist landed on his forehead. The man dropped like a sack of potatoes. The other man pulled his weapon, a bladed weapon made of some discarded piece of metal. It was more machete than sword, but either way it could cut a man's head off. Either of his heads, considering Hunter's lack of dress.

"I'm just here to talk to your boss," Hunter explained in a calm voice. "I can do it without killing you, or..."

The man was obviously confused about what to do. Hunter looked at the blade. It was shaking in the man's hands. "Just knock on your boss's door and ask if he wants to talk to me."

The man hesitated. But he finally knocked, called out an explanation, "That guy, Hunter! He wants to see you. And he's naked!"

A long moment passed, and the door opened slowly. Carter, in a long silk robe, looked Hunter up and down with a smile and a gently shaking head. He said, "I see you are dressed for some occasion. I just hope you don't think that occasion is me."

Carter backed up a bit, swung the door wider, and offered, "Come in, Robert."

The bounty hunter entered, looking around. Two naked whores were all over each other in Carter's bed. Hunter asked, "What's the deal, Carter?"

The boss of the Gamble Lands began explaining, "I like to watch. Sometimes I join in, sometimes--"

"Not them," Hunter interrupted. He turned his back to the women, which meant facing his host again. "What do you want from me?"

Carter glanced down at Hunter's impressive cock and laughed. "Well, I can tell you it isn't that!"

The boss turned and headed for a wet bar as the cries of one of the women in his bed -- likely faked, Hunter surmised -- were beginning to indicate impending orgasm. Hunter asked again, "What do you want from me? You didn't send Angel to my bed because you thought I needed to get my rocks off."

"No, I didn't," Carter acknowledged. The women in the bed were beginning to annoy him. He hollered, "Out. Get out! Now! Both of you!"

One of the women looked up, saying, "But we're not done."

Carter suddenly pulled a small caliber pistol out of the wet bar. He fired a round. Wood from one of the canopy bed's uprights splintered. The two girls shrieked and moved like lightning to get out of the bed and out of the room. As they did, the still conscious guard in the hallway responded.

"Get out," Carter told the guard as well. Once the room was occupied by only Carter and Hunter, the former explained the job in detail to the latter. When he'd finished, he asked, "Are you in?"

"My compensation?" were Hunter's first words, as they usually were.

Carter hesitated, contemplating. "Anything I have, I'll share with you. Weapons, ammunition, food, water, drink. A pick of any still standing structure in Gamble Land as your home. There's a nice place over by the golf course that has its own well. Doesn't produce enough to make you wealthy, but it's enough to raise some crops and animals if you want."

The Gamble Lands dictator knew he hadn't spoken of what Hunter wanted. He sipped at the drink he'd made, then added, "And you can have Angel, of course."

Hunter turned for the door. He was done here.

"Are you taking the job?" Carter called as the other man exited the door.

Hunter clarified his commitment. "I'll take the mission. But I'm not taking a job with you, Carter. I'll do the deed, I'll claim my compensation, and I'll leave."

He studied Carter a moment from just in the hallway, then clarified, "We'll leave."

And with that he returned to his room and slipped into bed next to the girl who apparently was his woman now.

Despite her disappointment in not surrendering herself fully to Hunter this night, Angel was, nonetheless, very pleased with the night. She'd enjoyed the most incredible sexual release of her life, literally at the hands of a man she'd only just met this morning; and, the topper, that man had told her with a sincere voice, "I am yours, Angela, and you are mine." Hunter was her man, and Angel was his woman. She knew this to be true, regardless of whether he'd claimed her virginity this night or not.

It was dark when Angel awoke with a bit of a start. She wasn't in her bed, and she wasn't alone; her neck rested in the crook of an elbow between her and the pillow below. But just as quickly as her panic had begun to rise, it vanished with the recollection of the previous hours.

She rolled gently to face Hunter, finding him sound asleep; his breathing was on the verge of becoming snoring, making Angel smile. Her father had been a snorer, something her mother used to combat by gently pinching his nose shut and laying her palm over his open mouth. Unconsciously, he would snort and buck a bit, then -- without fail and without obvious reason -- roll to his side toward his wife, who would then snuggle up into his arms for a couple of hours until he'd once again flopped to his back and begun the routine all over again.

Playfully, Angel reached a hand up to Hunter's nose, intending to pinch it closed, just to see what would happen. But at the last moment, she instead simply snuggled up against him. She could lay here for the rest of her life.

As she moved into him, though, Hunter awoke with the same start Angel had had. He looked her way, blinking his eyes clear as she whispered, "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. It's still night. It's still early."

She moved closer to kiss his cheek, then up and closer to kiss his mouth, then even farther upward until she was laying atop him, kissing his mouth and resting her wetness atop the underside of his cock. The kisses became passionate, and Angel felt Hunter's hands upon her body.

"I love the way you touch me," she whispered hungrily as she began shifting her lower body up and down; her pussy began wetting Hunter's shaft. She said suggestively, "If I didn't put you inside me..."

And without any guidance from Hunter, Angel began running her warm, wet womanhood near the full length of the man's cock. She repositioned her legs and arms to support herself, then begged, "Help me, Robert. Help me please you. I want you to know what you taught me."

Angel's movements became more animated, and soon the pleasure of feeling Hunter against her clitoris had the teen sighing. She wanted what Hunter gave her last night, and while this felt unbelievable, it was her lover who would find ecstasy before her.

Hunter hadn't slept so soundly in a long while. He spent much of his life in mortal danger. This didn't exactly lead to a good night's sleep. Half of those who knew him wanted him dead for what he'd done to them or to someone they cared about. The second half had just paid him to do what he'd done to the first half. Often, this second half wanted him dead so that they could recoup what they'd lost.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," Angel whispered. "It's still night. It's still early."

They began kissing, and before Hunter knew it, Angel was pleasuring him. He growled in delight. The feel of her warm, wet labia sliding up and down his cock drove it to firmness in a flash.

"I love the way you touch me," she whispered.

"I love touching you," Hunter returned.

By now, he had a firm hold of Angel's buttocks in powerful hands. He pulled her up his body as he simultaneously arched forward and drove his buttocks into the mattress. The result was that her pussy slid up and down his full length. He couldn't have been enjoying this anymore unless he'd been deep inside her.

"If I didn't put you inside me..."

Hunter knew what she meant. He kissed her passionately as they continued to make love without actually making love, as Angel had defined it before. Soon, the entire underneath side of Hunter's cock was slick with the lubricants flowing from the teen's pussy.

"Help me, Robert," Angel begged. "Help me please you. I want you to know what you taught me."

He was groaning from the pleasure and exertion both. She was sighing, then crying as she had during their first intimate encounter. Hunter was hoping that he could drive her to orgasm again before he himself came. But that wasn't to be.

The incredible feel of her lips wrapping his underside was simply too much. The pleasure grew, and with a great grunt of joy Hunter's cock began jerking violently between their bellies. As had happened to Angel the night before, Hunter's breathing became fast and labored, his heart pounded hard and rapid.

Again and again and again his balls spewed forth his seed. The semen began spreading across each of the lovers, even filling their belly buttons. It was going to make a mess, but that was the farthest thing in Hunter's swirling mind at the moment. He continued his manipulation of Angel's body as long as he could. Eventually, Hunter went still. His hands continued to grasp Angel's ass cheeks for some time. Ultimately, they relaxed their clutching, and his hands fell to the sheet below them.

The euphoria that has swarmed over Hunter was simply overwhelming. He just laid there for the longest time, eyes closed, chest moving up and down, air rushing in and out of his lungs. He hadn't felt this satisfied in a good long time. And -- since being with his sister so many years ago -- he'd never felt this satisfied with anyone at all.

(OOC: Read the PM I send before you post.)

Angel understood what to expect of the movement of their two bodies; she was innocent, not ignorant after all. But when Hunter's cock began pulsing between them, lubricating the meeting of their respective bellies with warm slickening goo, she was nonetheless amazed. The man's penis just wouldn't stop jerking against her, and even when the ejaculations had ended, she could still feel it twitching from the climax their activity had caused.

She wasn't done yet, though! She continued her movements upon Hunter's body, pushing herself nearer and nearer to that peak of ecstasy at which her lover had driven her the day before. Angel looked into Hunter's eyes once he'd opened them again; she had a desperate look in her face.

"Almost ... almost ... almost..." she was almost chanting with deeply held breaths. "Almost ... oh God ... almost...!"

And then, like Hunter before her, the joy of orgasm exploded through Angel. She cried out loudly, then again, then again before holding one last, long breath, and letting it gush from her lungs with a long, happy gasp. And Angel simply collapsed upon Hunter, lost to the euphoria running wild through her entire being; her arms and legs went limp about the man as if she'd died and gone to heaven, and the only sign that she was still alive was the pounding of her heart and the swelling and abating of her chest cavity as she drew and exhaled huge volumes of air.

They just laid there for what seemed forever, the only movement being Angel stretching her legs out more comfortably and Hunter finding her backside with his big hands. Spent, Angel fell asleep atop her lover but not before whispering to him, "I will do anything for you, Robert. I will go anywhere with you. I am yours for as long as you will have me."

"Almost ... almost ... almost..."

There was that unbelievably beautiful look again. Hunter could spend all day just staring at Angel while she edge closer and closer to sexual explosion.

"Almost ... oh God ... almost...!"

Hunter was still deep in the euphoria of his own orgasm. But he could see that Angel could do with some help. He grasped her buttock cheeks again and returned to sliding her up and down the so sensitive side of his cock. Moments later, she exploded, even louder and more violently than she had the night before.

Her last words -- her only words -- before passing out upon Hunter were, "I will do anything for you, Robert. I will go anywhere with you. I am yours for as long as you will have me."

Hunter smiled, happy with her promise. He held her tight to himself. Her body's reaction to climax was so obvious. His appreciation faded, though, as he did, too.

An hour later, he awoke to his body's slight discomfort with having another body upon it. Angel was a petite girl, but even her weight was too much to bear for too long. Hunter slid her off of him much as he turned her away the night before. The skin of their bellies stuck together, glued by the generous amount of cum he'd sprayed between them.

Rising, Hunter looked at the mess, partially dried, partially wet, fully sticky. He couldn't help but snort humorously. The fire had gone out under the water barrel. The entire room was chilly, as a matter of fact. Hunter wrapped himself in a spare blanket. He fed the coals in the stove with new firewood. He nibbled at some of the food still filling the table.

And then he contemplated his discussion with Carter. The Gamble Lands boss had a competitor about whom he was seriously concerned. The risk to Carter's empire was serious. Hunter had never seen the other man so worried.

A man they called The Governor was building his own little empire at Las Vegas Lake. The small reservoir had drained after the dam supporting it had been damaged. The damage had been repaired a year back and the Lake filled again. The Governor had a fresh water source, the greatest of resources in this region. And as evident by occasional lights at night, the hydroelectric generator was operational again, too.

Carter wouldn't care about The Governor or his LVL City if it wasn't for one fact. The Governor's armed militia had been scavenging in areas too close for comfort for Carter. Carter had tried diplomacy, but that had failed. Hunter had a suspicion Carter had asked for too much. It was his way.

So, the Gamble Lands dictator had abandoned the carrot and was preparing to swing the stick. And that was where Hunter came in.

Angel awoke to the stirrings of her lover about the room. She smiled wide to Hunter when he found her studying him, then threw back the bedding to reveal her delicious, naked body. She taunted, "I'm ready for more if you are, old man."

They ended up under the dripping shower head again, holding one another, kissing, groping. Angel took hold of Hunter's dominant hand and moved it to between her thighs, demanding, "One more. One more before we have to begin our day."

Hunter gladly shed the blanket hiding and warming him to shower once again with Angel. A brand new bar of soap had been supplied to him by the whores the day before. It was still in the paper wrapping from a Vegas Strip hotel.

Hunter often found himself astonished at such things as a simple bar of soap. Carter had likely traded fresh water to the person who'd salvaged it from the wasteland that was once the great city of Las Vegas. Or, perhaps, he'd simply taken it from a Gamble Land resident as taxes for the protection he provided them.

Either way, the bar of scented heaven was older than the body against which Hunter was slipping it up, down, and all around. Angel didn't seem too surprised to see it. Hunter imagined that Carter's teenaged treasure was used to having such luxuries, even 30 years after they'd last been manufactured.

"One more," Angel begged Hunter as she pulled his hand to her pussy, desperate for another orgasm. "One more before we have to begin our day."

He happily curled a finger up into her pussy libs. She flinched at the sharp shot of pleasure when he contacted her clit yet again. Hunter smiled and laughed. "Are you sure you want to do this, Angela? Too many in such a short time, and you might get bored of it."

Hunter had no fear that the sexy beauty would say no. His only fear, to be honest, was whether his fingers could perform the deed a second time without cramping. He had an alternative, though. Hunter leaned down to kiss Angela's mouth, then further to kiss her neck, her clavicle, her breast.

His knees bent and his hands caressed down Angela's wet sides. His mouth and tongue found a pert nipple, then her ribs, then her belly, then her belly button. His hands curled behind Angela to clutch her firm buttocks, pulling her hard into his face.

As he lowered to his knees, Hunter looked up. He wanted to watch for her reaction. He slipped an arm between her legs. He reached that hand up to grab the shower stall's safety bar; Angela's leg lifted, the back of her thigh resting on muscular biceps of Hunter's arm.

He reached his second hand between Angel's thighs. She reached for the safety bars with both hands as she realized where this was going. Repeating what he'd done with his first hand and arm with the second pair. Angel's thighs parted wide as they both came to rest supported on his arms.

Without a word, Hunter pressed his mouth to Angel's swollen pussy lips and began lapping at her slit before raising his tongue to find her clit.

Angel laughed when Hunter asked if she was certain she wanted more orgasms. "I would never leave your bed if I didn't have to. Well, except to pee and shower, and to shower only if you were going to make love to me."

She understood very quickly what Hunter was planning once he began descending toward the shower floor. Again, Angel was innocent, not ignorant. She hadn't expected it, though, and when she considered the intimate mechanics of what he was about to do, her face exploded in the heat of a deep blush. Angel had no idea that a person could blush while or at least feel a blush while under a shower of warm water, and yet she felt it as her womanhood became so obvious to Hunter's gaze. She was expecting some sort of warning or introduction or explanation or something verbal about what was imminent, yet Hunter said nothing before pressing his mouth to her pussy. She drew a sudden breath of not surprise but outright shock as his tongue lapped its way upward between her labia and slid over her clit.

Hunter wasted no time getting to work. His lips enveloped her pussy at times, and while it spent most of its time flicking her clit, his tongue sometimes lowered to lick her from her taint all the way back up to her sensitive nub. As she had in the bed, Angel rocked to move her womanhood opposite to Hunter's tongue; the backs of her thighs shifted to and fro upon the man's muscular upper arms and his hands -- touching her own -- grasped the rails to keep them both safe from a nasty, pleasure-ending fall in the shower.

As they'd been going at it, something had jarred the stall's door loose, and its unlevel positioning caused it to slowly swing open. It was more open than shut when Angel realized the two of them weren't alone: Connie was standing in the open doorway. Angel's first emotion was panic; she ceased her movements against Hunter's face, thinking they should stop what they were doing as it was supposed to be an intimate act between two people without an audience. But Angel wasn't exactly in a position to do anything about Hunter sucking and lapping at her crotch.

The friendly whore closed the door -- to prevent the guards outside from seeing or hearing -- then waved dismissively at Angel as if to say Don't mind me. I'm not here. Connie continued with her task, delivering a large platter of breakfast foods to the dining room table. She turned back for the door without looking to the love makers, but -- at the opening -- couldn't help but look back and smirk. She winked before heading out, leaving the pair alone.

Angel laughed about the encounter, causing Hunter to look up at her with a questioning look in his eyes. She just shook her head, almost ordering him, "Back to work, Mister Evans."

And back to work he went. And after several more minutes of moaning and crying, the pleasure peaked and Angel screamed out in the most amazing joy. As she began losing control of her body, she feared she might fall down into Hunter, maybe even hurt one or both of them. But even as her elbows buckled and she fell back into the stall's corner, her strong, well built lover held her safely in place.

Hunter could have spent the entire day eating at Angel's pussy. She was innocently delicious and pure and a lot of other words he could use that would sound wrong for the act. In his mind was the word sweet. That might have described Angel herself but not her pussy. Pussy's weren't sweet tasting. And yet, that was the word that stuck in his head as his tongue lapped at her folds and flicked at her clit.

Eve more enjoyable than the delicious taste of Angel was the effect of his tongue on her. She writhed and wriggled even more animatedly than she had in bed the night before when Hunter had fingered her to orgasm.

At one point she suddenly stopped. He looked up to find a look of panic in Angel's eyes. Had she looked off into his room? Hunter peeked for a moment but didn't see anyone or anything of concern to him.

He looked back up to her, and she only shook her head playfully and demanded, "Back to work, Mister Evans."

"Yes, boss," he said with a smile.

And his tongue went back to manipulating her sensitive nub. Hunter took his time. This was simply too enjoyable to rush. He looked upwards often, beyond Angel's trimmed muff. Sometimes he caught her looking down at him. The expression on her face made him smile. She would smile, too, when she caught him studying her.

Angel was tiny, barely over a hundred pounds. Even so, her weight and wriggling upon Hunter's upper arms began to become noticeable. It was time to finish her off. He lapped at her faster. He pressed his tongue harder. He maintained a consistent round and round motion.

It didn't take but another minute to drive her to orgasm. Angel exploded in another powerful orgasm. She jerked in his arms as if suffering spasms. Hunter didn't cease his work upon her clit until she gave out a last gasp and began collapsing against the wall and into Hunter.

Hunter took one last slow lap of her pussy, enjoying the taste of her, then helped her slip down the wall into his lap. He smiled wide at the sight of her. Angel was lost to the world. Her bosom rose and fell, as if she'd been running full out for a mile. He could see her heart beat in her neck; he could feel it in her legs as they wrapped around his waist.

She was so beautiful like this.

Hunter could wake up to this every day for the rest of his life.

He leaned in to kiss Angel softly on her parted lips. Reaching to her buttock cheeks, he pulled her up closer to his groin. The water had been falling onto the top of his head and his back. Now, though, he tilted his head and body back. The water splashed off his chest onto Angel. Playfully, he pulled her pussy tight up against his semi-hardened cock. Their legs began creating a pool of building water between them.

The effect, of the water and the feel of Angel's pussy against his shaft, caused him to harden fully again. He wanted so badly to lift her, to make her available to him, to ram his cock inside her. But he'd committed himself to waiting. He wasn't going to knock up Angel the first time she got fucked.

Angel was absolutely spent from this most recent and most amazing of climaxes. She sat in Hunter's lap panting, her body loose, molding to the shape of the shower stall's back wall and her lover's lap, her legs simply draping over the man's thighs. When he moved to cause the water to splash upon her face and body, Angel laughed but otherwise only let Hunter do with her as he wished.

She looked to his face, studying him for the longest time. How could anyone make her so happy as Hunter did? Oh, it wasn't just the sex, though, obviously that was a significant part of their relationship thus far. But there was more to it than that. They'd had a few conversations between their lust-fest sessions, and she'd seen something more in him than the bounty hunter and killer as Carter knew him.

Her first self-induced movement since collapsing after her orgasm was to lean forward into the falling water, fill her mouth, swallow, fill it again, and playfully spit it at Hunter's face. She laughed at his reaction. Then, she looked down to his cock, which was rock hard again. She, like he, wanted it deep inside her, but she, like he, knew this was not the time for intercourse. Angel would have actually risked pregnancy right now without hesitation. She would carry and birth Hunter's child. It would be just one more link in the chain that would connect the two of them together and get her away from her current master. Angel was confident that if Hunter was to find out she was carrying his child, he would care for her forever.

She wanted to please him, but he wasn't going to fuck her. So, Angel found the bar of soap on the floor of the shower, wetted it in the water, and then nodded toward the roped handle and told him, "Pull that."

Hunter did, and -- with the exception of a small dripping from a bad gasket -- the water flow ceased. Angel had been lathering up her hands, and now she reached out and took hold of Hunter's shaft in both. She kneaded it a bit, toyed with the head some, and cupped his balls. Then, after a couple of minutes of teasing him, Angel began stroking the full of Hunter's erection, watching him for reactions to her changing speed, grip, and stroke length.

When she found what seemed to drive him nuts, she stuck with it. As he had with his mouth on her pussy, Angel took her time with Hunter's cock. She had to wet her hands repeated from the pool trapped between their bodies or from the water in the shower's bottom that couldn't reach the drain, on which her lover had sat, either intentionally or not.

When he finally came, an impressive wad of cum shot straight upwards a foot and a half, splashing down upon Angel's forearm. She continued to stroke him hard, long, and firm until the spurts of cum turned into dribbles and, finally, ceased. She smiled wide, pleased, knowing that she could do for him as he did for her. Hunter turned the water back on, and they rinsed the soap and cum off their bodies before getting out to dry, dress, and sit down for breakfast.

Angel's eyes rarely left Hunter, and the smile on her lips returned again and again. They didn't say much; there was no need for words. Eventually, though, as they finished eating and they knew they needed to get to other things, Angel moved to sit in Hunter's lap, her legs straddling his waist, her groin pressed hard against his growing cock, her mouth attacking his with desperately eager kisses.

"Whatever you have to do for Carter, you do it," she told him, "and whatever you need from me, you have it."

She kissed him some more, grinding her pussy against his; the layers of clothes between their parts did little to lessen the pleasure. She continued, "You do what you must. And then you come back to me. And then you take me away from this horrible place, and I will give you lots of big, strong baby boys and pretty little girls like me that you will have to guard from big strong boys like your sons."

Angle kissed him again, then whispered, "I love you, Robert Evans."

In an instant, she pressed her finger tips to Hunter's lips, never having given him a chance to respond is he'd wanted. She shook her head, indicating she didn't want a response from him, and said softly, "No."

Kissing him one last time, Angel crawled out of his lap and headed for the door. "I think I still work downstairs. I'll see you soon, lover."

Before she passed out the door, Angel lifted her skirt to flash a butt cheek well displayed by the lack of underwear. And with a laugh, she was gone.

Back