Because Big Sister Says So!

"That's it, you wonderful darling!" Cathy cried out as Marie, her left arm wrapped around Cathy’s waist to hold her bucking hips in place, continued lapping at her clitoris. "You wonderful, wonderful darling!"

Cathy's praise grew louder and less intelligible as her orgasm peaked, then subsided. She eventually squirmed away from Marie's mouth, pushing her head away with her right hand.

"That was magical, Marie," Cathy sighed. "I might never set you free."

Obligatory Objection

“That was magical, Marie,” Cathy sighed, still breathless from orgasm, as she coaxed her younger sister’s face out from between her thighs. “I might never set you free.”

An image of remaining Cathy’s perpetual sex slave flashed through Marie’s mind. In the abstract, and so soon after the overwhelming ecstasy Cathy had caused her earlier downstairs, the idea incited a rush of lust in Marie’s loins. Still, with her boyfriend Gus there in bed with them, Marie automatically, if not overly urgently, responded: “I would miss Gus.”

"I would miss Gus," Marie responded simply to her older sister Cathy's playful suggestion that she become Cathy's lifelong sex slave.

Their younger sister Karen, already Cathy's permanent sex slave and in bed next to them giving Marie's boyfriend Gus fellatio, felt a pang of guilt. Then it occurred to her that Marie hadn't actually rejected Cathy's idea. She had simply mentioned a potential consequence of accepting it.

She didn't know for certain either of her sisters' true intentions in the matter, but she knew her own. After giving Gus's erection an especially passionate suck, she lifted her head and spoke. "You know, I have an idea about that."

"I might never set you free," Cathy told her younger sister Marie as she began to recover from the incredible orgasm Marie's oral sex had just given her.

"I would miss Gus," Marie replied regarding her boyfriend --- who lay in bed next to them receiving fellatio from their younger sister Casey --- to this suggestion that she become Cathy's lifelong sex slave.

At that, Casey lifted her head and chimed in. "You know, I have an idea about that."

"Oh?" Cathy responded, propping herself up to look at Casey past Gus's intervening erection. "What's that, Dear?"

Discovery

“You know, I have an idea about that,” Casey unexpectedly interjected regarding Cathy and Marie’s conversation about Marie becoming Cathy’s permanent sex slave, and its potential impact on Marie’s relationship with her boyfriend, Gus. Marie had not taken the idea seriously. Casey sounded serious.

“Oh?” Cathy responded. “What’s that, Dear?”

Cathy propped herself up to look at Casey where she lay on her belly between Gus’s thighs next to where Marie lay, now — because of Cathy’s new position — between Cathy’s knees. Marie examined Cathy’s thin but shapely left leg and found it sexy. She had taken note of other women’s legs before, usually in comparison to her own, but had never recognized their allure before. Like her, Cathy shaved up to the knee. The smooth skin on her calf appeared so ultimately feminine while the fine, essentially invisible hairs on her thighs gave them a slight sheen. Giving it little thought other than how lovely Cathy’s leg looked, Marie started kissing softly Cathy’s knee and such parts of her thigh and calf as she could reach.

"You know," Casey interjected herself into her older sisters' conversation about Marie becoming Cathy’s permanent sex slave, and its potential impact on Marie’s relationship with her boyfriend, Gus. "I have an idea about that."

"Oh?" Cathy responded, propping herself up to look at Casey where she lay on her belly between Gus's legs. "What's that, Dear?"

"I don't really feel right as Gus's, or even Marie's, Mistress," Casey admitted. "I guess I'm just too submissive by nature. I love being your slave, Cathy. I think I'd rather, you know... submit to Gus, too."

A devoted sensualist and strict dominatrix, Cathy appreciated every aspect of her younger sister Marie devotedly kissing her leg while Marie's boyfriend Gus nuzzled her neck and fondled her breasts.

Meanwhile, the youngest of the sisters, Casey, explained: "I don't really feel right as Gus's, or even Marie's, Mistress. I guess I'm just too submissive by nature. I love being your slave, Cathy. I think I'd rather, you know... submit to Gus, too."

This annoyed Cathy at first. She had, after all, arranged this scheme by which she and Casey could blackmail Marie and Gus into becoming their sex slaves. Then she reconsidered what Casey suggested. She had primarily targeted Marie for her domination all along. Promoting Gus to a dominant position while Marie remained Cathy's personal slave suddenly seemed all the better.

"Fine," Cathy snapped, not quite over her pique with Casey. "So be it. Casey, from now on you're both Gus's and my slave. You can start your new duties by teaching Marie the proper way to worship my legs and feet while Gus and I make love."

Pushing Marie out of the way with her left foot, Cathy urged Gus, still erect from Casey's recent fellatio, to move over on top of her.

Gus could not help but smile as suddenly, and without warning, Cathy declared Casey his sex slave for at least the coming week. Cathy concluded this assignment: "You can start your new duties by teaching Marie the proper way to worship my legs and feet while Gus and I make love."

The next thing he knew, Cathy had pushed his girlfriend Marie from between her legs and slipped her left arm under him to pull him over on top of her. Still erect from Casey's recent fellatio, Gus positioned himself above Cathy and slowly slid his stiff organ into her.

A New Perspective

“Casey,” Cathy snapped, but Marie thought she heard a hint of amusement in her voice. “From now on you’re both Gus’s and my slave. You can start your new duties by teaching Marie the proper way to worship my legs and feet while Gus and I make love.”

Before Marie could react, Cathy planted her left foot on Marie’s right shoulder and pushed her off the end of the bed. Marie slid gently to her knees and looked up to see Cathy slip her left arm under Marie’s boyfriend Gus, still erect from Casey’s recent fellatio, and pull him over on top of herself. Marie watched in fascination as Gus positioned himself above Cathy and slowly slid his stiff organ into her.

When she and Gus made love, Marie liked to look down and watch his erection moving in and out of her. She had never seen it from this side before. That she observed her own boyfriend making love to her older sister did not bother her. She had already become too intimate with Cathy and accepting of her fate as Cathy’s sex slave for such conventions to now mean anything. Now, Marie only cared about the beauty of the act itself, and the certain joy it brought to two people she loved so much.

"So be it" Cathy quickly, if slightly peevishly, granted Casey's request. "Casey, from now on you're both Gus's and my slave. You can start your new duties by teaching Marie the proper way to worship my legs and feet while Gus and I make love."

Cathy then pushed Marie from between her legs and slipped her left arm under Gus to pull him over on top of her. Still erect from Casey's recent fellatio, Gus positioned himself above Cathy and slowly slid his stiff organ into her. Casey looked over to see how Marie would react to seeing her boyfriend making love to their older sister. To her relief, Marie appeared fascinated and not upset.

Although eleven months apart in age, Casey and Marie had attended the same grade in their small Catholic elementary school, and they'd had many of the same classes in high school. They grew up like twins. A semester at different universities had not changed that feeling, and Casey still considered Marie her dearest friend. She had not liked blackmailing Marie into becoming her sex slave. Now, serving Cathy and Gus as equals made things right again in Casey's mind. She slid off the end of the swaying bed and sat on the floor next to Marie.

"Mistress's feet are some of her most erogenous ares," Casey explained about Cathy. "But you have to be careful not to tickle her. I think it might be better to let them finish before I teach you what she likes."

Obedience

“I think it might be better to let them finish before I teach you what she likes,” Casey suggested softly about showing Marie how to pleasure Cathy’s erogenous feet.

“But Cath...” Marie caught herself, and restarted her whisper. “I mean, Mistress said to do it ‘while’ she and Gus made love. Please, Casey, show me what we’re supposed to do.

"Mistress said to do it ‘while’ she and Gus made love," Marie reminded Casey about Cathy's instruction to demonstrate the proper way to worship her legs and feet. "Please, Casey, show me what we're supposed to do."

"Alright," Casey agreed with a hungry smile. "First, always remember that Mistress is very ticklish. That goes along with feet being erogenous. So you have to be slow and gentle. I always start with the insole, because that's where she's least ticklish."

Casey moved back onto the bed. As Gus slowly made love to Cathy, her feet had instinctively curled back around his thighs. Casey began to softly kiss, then lick, the top of Cathy's left foot.

Pushing Marie out from between her legs with her left foot, Cathy urged Marie's boyfriend Gus, still erect from Casey's recent fellatio, to move over on top of her. Gus adjusted slightly his position above Cathy and then slowly slid his stiff organ into her. Knowing her younger sisters, especially Marie, witnessed this made it all the more thrilling, and Cathy allowed herself a lascivious moan.

Gus continued with slow, gentle strokes, perhaps to tease her, perhaps to allow Casey to more easily carry out Cathy's instructions that she meanwhile teach Marie the proper way to worship her legs and feet. After a moment, the caress of Casey's lips and tongue on her sensitive insole sent electric ripples of pleasure up Cathy's left leg. She moaned all the louder.

Casey began to softly kiss, then lick, the top of Cathy's left foot, which had curled back around Gus's right thigh as he and Cathy made gentle love. Cathy moaned gratifyingly in response to this simultaneous stimulation. Casey next slowly licked the inside of Cathy's foot, just above the arch.

"Perfect!" Cathy groaned as Casey slowly licked the inside of her foot, just above the arch. That intense sensation, couple with Gus's slow lovemaking, had Cathy in nearly perfect bliss. Only one thing plagued her mind, preventing her from surrendering fully to these ecstasies.

"Marie," she moaned breathlessly. "Watch Casey... do what she's doing."

Gaining a Foothold

“Always remember that Mistress is very ticklish,” Casey began her lesson on the proper way to worship Cathy’s legs and feet. “That goes along with feet being erogenous. So you have to be slow and gentle. I always start with the insole, because that’s where she’s least ticklish.”

Casey moved back onto the bed. As Gus slowly made love to Cathy, her feet had instinctively curled back around his thighs. Casey began to softly kiss, then lick, the top of Cathy’s left foot. Cathy began to moan with increasing passion as Casey next slowly licked the inside of Cathy’s foot, just above the arch.

“Perfect!” Cathy groaned, then added breathlessly: “Marie.... Watch Casey... do what she’s doing.”

Marie slid on her belly up from the foot of the bed and softly kissed the peak of Cathy’s insole. Then she licked it slowly, from just behind her big toe, almost to her ankle.

Cathy's soft sighs as Gus made love with her turned suddenly to ardent moans even though he had not altered the slow and gently movements of his hips. Looking over his right shoulder, he saw Casey slowly licking the inside of Cathy's foot, just above the arch.

"Perfect!" Cathy groaned, then continued breathlessly. "Marie... Watch Casey.... Do what she’s doing."

Now looking over his left shoulder, he watched his girlfriend Marie slide up from the foot of the bed and softly kiss the peak of Cathy’s insole. Then she licked it slowly, from just behind her big toe, almost to her ankle. Not varying the speed of his lovemaking, Gus turned to admire Cathy's pretty face, appreciating the look of decadent pleasure manifest upon it.

Quick Study

Following Casey’s example, Marie next slowly licked the inside of Cathy’s foot, just above the arch.

Casey had begun by softly kissing, then licking, the top of Cathy's left foot. Cathy began to moan with increasing passion when Casey next slowly licked the inside of her foot, just above the arch.

“Perfect!” Cathy groaned, then added breathlessly: “Marie... watch Casey.... Do what she's doing.”

Casey glanced over as Marie slid on her belly up from the foot of the bed and softly kissed the peak of Cathy's right insole. Then she licked it slowly, from just behind her big toe, almost to her ankle. Casey appreciated that her older sister had already added her own flourish to worshiping their mistress's feet.

Marie then slowly licked the inside of Cathy's right foot, as Casey had done, just above the arch. Casey waited until she saw Marie looking before moving to the bottom of Cathy's left foot, licking the sole with the broad flat of her tongue.

"My God, yes!" Cathy moaned as her younger sisters worshiped her feet --- the broad flat of Casey's tongue slowly moving up her left sole, while Marie licked the inside of her right foot, just above the arch --- all while Marie's boyfriend Gus made gentle love to her. Cathy had fantasized about moments like this for years. Now actually experiencing one, she felt the pleasure radiating up her legs and effervescing around the burgeoning ecstasy in her loins. She whispered to Gus. "I'm gonna come soon...."

Follow the Leader

“My God, yes!” Cathy moaned as her younger sisters worshiped her feet while Gus slowly made love to her. Marie glanced over to observe Casey’s experienced technique. Casey returned her gaze for just an instant, then turned her attention to the bottom of Cathy’s left foot, licking the sole with the broad flat of her tongue. Marie then did the same to Cathy’s right foot.

"I'm gonna come soon...." Cathy whispered into Gus's ear as he made slow love to her while her younger sisters, including Gus's girlfriend Marie, worshiped her feet with their tongues. To help, he increased his pace.

"Oh God... Oh GOD!" Cathy cried out when Gus increased the pace of his lovemaking. This combined with the intense sensations of her younger sisters slowly licking her soles sent her over the edge. She pulled her feet from their loving tongues to cross her ankles behind Gus's butt to urge him to thrust harder and faster. Then she screamed. "God! Oh... Oh! Oh yes!!! I'M COMING!!!!"

Finish Line

“Oh God... Oh GOD!” Cathy cried out when Marie followed Casey’s lead and slowly licked the sole of her right foot with the broad flat of her tongue. It had never before today crossed Marie’s mind that such erogenous reactions might come from attention to the feet. Of course, she enjoyed a foot massage, and even got a little horny when her boyfriend Gus gave her one. Now, she could not wait to explore what new sensations erotic attention to her feet might provide.

That would have to wait. The bed’s rocking increased as Gus quickened the pace of lovemaking with Cathy. Suddenly, Cathy pulled her feet away from Marie and Casey’s loving mouths to cross her ankles behind Gus’s butt, urging him to thrust harder and faster. Then Cathy screamed. “God! Oh... Oh! Oh yes!!! I'M COMING!!!!”

Rising up on her elbows, Marie watched her older sister writhing in ecstasy under her boyfriend. After all they had already gone through as Cathy’s blackmailed sex slaves, the sight did not bother her. It only excited her, igniting a desperate heat between her thighs.

Casey smiled seeing how Marie watched her boyfriend Gus making love to Cathy. Marie showed no jealousy or resentment, just fascinated lust. Karen moved across the foot of the bed to embrace Marie and nibble on her ear.

"I love you," Karen whispered to her older sister.

Back