Because Big Sister Says So!

"Oh! Oh yes!!!" Cathy screamed. "I'M COMING!!!!"

Gus took this as his cue to surrender all self-control. Thrusting as hard and fast as he could, he quickly climaxed inside of her with a feral growl and groan.

Fun Times for All

“God!” Cathy screamed. “Oh... Oh! Oh yes!!! I'M COMING!!!!”

Rising up on her elbows, Marie watched her older sister writhing in ecstasy under Marie's boyfriend, Gus. After all they had already gone through as Cathy’s blackmailed sex slaves, the sight did not bother her. It only excited her, igniting a desperate heat between her thighs.

Then Marie saw Gus’s butt clench, and recognized the growl he usually made when he came. Just then Marie’s younger sister Casey moved across the foot of the bed to embrace Marie, nibble on her ear, and whisper, “I love you.”

Marie turned onto her left side to look Casey in the eyes. “I love you, too, Case. This is so much fun... with all the love we're feeling and sharing! I don’t want it to ever end.”

She pressed her lip’s to Casey and French kissed her passionately.

Cathy and Gus's orgasms subsided together, with him cradling her shoulders with his forearms, and her feet and calves slowly stroking up and down the back of his thighs.

"Oh, yes," Cathy purred as she regained her breath. "We definitely need to renegotiate our agreement. I don't think I can let go of you, or Marie, after just a week."

"We definitely need to renegotiate our agreement," Cathy sighed once she recovered from her orgasm. "I don't think I can let go of you, or Marie, after just a week."

Gus smiled. It had started as a forced and reluctant adventure when his girlfriend Marie's sisters blackmailed Marie and him into becoming their sex slaves. Then, Marie had gotten into it at least as much as he had, and her younger sister Karen had switched roles with him. It had ended up a young man's dream.

"Well, now that I'm second only to you, Cathy, in dominance," Gus nodded, then looked down at the foot of the bed to meet Marie's gaze as Karen nuzzled her. "If Marie's willing, I'm certainly open to extending this arrangement."

"If Marie's willing," Gus replied to Cathy's suggestion that they extend the series of agreements that made Casey and Marie Gus's sex slaves, and all three of them slaves to Cathy. "I'm certainly open to extending this arrangement."

Still snuggling and nuzzling Marie at the foot of the bed, Casey again kissed her ear and whispered. "Please say yes."

"Now that I'm second only to you, Cathy, in dominance," Gus nodded regarding her suggestion to renegotiate the blackmailed agreement by which he and Marie had become her sex slave. "If Marie's willing, I'm certainly open to extending this arrangement."

Cathy noted how naturally, even instinctively, Gus had accepted the norms of BDSM. It made her want to perpetuate their current status all the more.

"Why don't you propose any new terms," Cathy suggested. "Then we can see how everyone feels about them."

"Why don't you propose any new terms," Cathy suggested regarding her suggestion to renegotiate the blackmailed agreement by which Gus and Marie had become her sex slaves. "Then we can see how everyone feels about them."

"Alright," Gus thought for a moment. The first thing he wanted occurred to him right away. "I want to change that Marie and I aren't allowed to make love while we're under your dominion. You would still have first say, of course, but at times when it won't interfere with your desires, Marie and I should be allowed to be together."

"I want to change that Marie and I aren't allowed to make love while we're under your dominion," Gus proposed. "You would still have first say, of course, but, at times when it won't interfere with your desires, Marie and I should be allowed to be together."

"Nope," Cathy replied immediately. "Sorry, but that's nonnegotiable. I plan to keep her as my own little 'lesbian slut' whenever we're together. Hmmm... let's see. What can I offer in return? Oh. I know! I'll make Casey primarily your slave, even when I'm there. She'll still be mine when you're not around, of course, but, when we're all together, you will, as you put it, 'have first say' over Casey. I'll only use her 'when it won't interfere with your desires.' How does that suit you?"

"You said Casey would be primarily my slave 'even when' you're around," Gus pointed out. "That implies she'll also be my slave when you're not around. Does that go both ways? Will that make Marie your slave even when I'm not around?"

Mere Chattel

Marie watched Cathy and Gus’s negotiation with intense fascination. She found being discussed like a mere commodity surprisingly erotic. She snuggled Casey more closely, nuzzled her neck, and whispered. “I’d never have imagined I’d be so turned on by being a slave.”

"Will that make Marie your slave even when I'm not around?" Gus sought clarification of Cathy's counteroffer.

"Of course," Cathy replied. "I propose we make this current arrangement long term, even permanent, with the bonus to you that while I get Marie any time I want, you have the same privileges with Casey."

Great stuff

I read the entire story and was hard the entire time. Such great collaboration! Your imaginations are truly captivating.

I read the entire story and was hard the entire time. Such great collaboration! Your imaginations are truly captivating.

Thank you. I can see you are new here. Just so you know for the future, it is usually not appropriate to comment directly in people's roleplaying threads. You can send them private messages.

That aside, your comments are appreciated!

"Will that make Marie your slave even when I'm not around?" Gus sought clarification of Cathy's counteroffer.

"Of course," Cathy replied. "I propose we make this current arrangement long term, even permanent, with the bonus to you that while I get Marie any time I want, you have the same privileges with Casey."

Gus smiled, but did not reply. He glanced down to gauge Marie's reaction and saw her snuggling Casey and nuzzling her neck. She did not seem concerned with these discussions of her fate (neither did Casey, for that matter). Instead, Marie appeared more focused on taking physical comfort with her younger sister. He remained unsure of how to interpret this, so he asked her. "What do you think of all this, Marie?"

Marie snuggled Casey more closely, nuzzled her neck, and whispered. "I'd never have imagined I’d be so turned on by being a slave."

At the other end of the bed, Casey's mistress Cathy and Marie's boyfriend Gus continued their negotiation. Cathy said to him, "I propose we make this current arrangement long term, even permanent, with the bonus to you that while I get Marie any time I want, you have the same privileges with Casey."

Gus did not immediately answer, and Casey glanced up to see him looking down toward the foot of the bed, and her and Marie.

"What do you think of all this, Marie?" he asked.

Before Marie could respond, Casey quickly whispered in her ear. "Be a slave!"

Words of Advice

“Be a slave!” Casey privately urged Marie when Gus sought Marie’s thoughts on Cathy’s proposal that they extend indefinitely their currently blackmail induced sexual servitude.

Marie could not tell if Casey meant she should opt for continued enslavement, or that she should respond as a slave would answer. Marie decided on a course that she liked, and conformed to Casey’s advice. Marie lifted her head to meet her boyfriend’s concerned gaze.

“I am just a slave, Sir,” she replied as obsequiously as she could. “It is not my place to decide my fate. I leave it in your loving hands.”

Having surrendered her will to him, Marie discovered she never had felt more empowered by his love than she did at that moment.

"I am just a slave, Sir," Marie replied with uncharacteristic deference, even as she gazed confidently into Gus's eyes. "It is not my place to decide my fate. I leave it in your loving hands."

Gus thought a moment. Marie had seemed genuinely happy making love with her sisters, both as Cathy's slave and Casey's equal. He began to realize hopefully that she actually wanted what Cathy suggested. Either he had just become the luckiest man in the world, or this would soon all fall apart. He decided to go for it.

Well, he thought. In for a penny, in for a pound. With Marie looking willing, he decided to shape this situation to his greatest benefit.

"That's right, Slave," he said gently to the love of his life. "Furthermore, if I can't have you at all when we're around Cathy because you're fully her 'lesbian slut,' then to make up for that, when we're not with Cathy, then you become my complete slave."

He almost asked Marie if she accepted this, but he caught himself. Instead, he turned to Cathy and said. "On these terms, for myself, and on behalf of Marie, we agree."

New Job, with Benefits

Marie gasped — not with shock, but from a sexual thrill moving down her spine to tingle her loins — when Gus proclaimed her a full-time sex slave. She would belong to her older sister Cathy whenever with her. The balance of the time, she would belong to him. In compensation for the time she spent with Cathy, her younger sister Casey would also belong to him whenever around.

“Oh God,” Marie whispered to Casey where they snuggled together at the foot of the bed. “I’m so turned on by this, I can hardly stand it.”

"Oh God," Marie whispered to Casey where they snuggled together at the foot of the bed. "I'm so turned on by this, I can hardly stand it."

"Now you understand," Casey whispered back. "I'm so happy for you... for us!"

Automatic Passion

“Now you understand,” Casey whispered regarding Marie’s enthusiastic acceptance of her sexual slavery to Cathy and Gus, a status she now shared with Casey. “I’m so happy for you... for us!”

“Me too!” Marie giggled with joy as she snuggled closer and French kissed her sister.

"I am just a slave, Sir," Marie replied with uncharacteristic deference, even as she gazed confidently into Gus's eyes. "It is not my place to decide my fate. I leave it in your loving hands."

"That's right, Slave," he said gently to the love of his life. "Furthermore, if I can't have you at all when we're around Cathy because you're fully her 'lesbian slut,' then to make up for that, when we're not with Cathy, then you become my complete slave."

He almost asked Marie if she accepted this, but he caught himself. Instead, he turned to Cathy and said. "On these terms, for myself, and on behalf of Marie, we agree."

Cathy's smile reflected her satisfaction, brightened with sexual hunger.

"Shake on it?" she suggested as she extended her hand toward Gus. Then she laughed. "Or shall we fuck on it?"

"Shake on it?" Cathy offers her hand with a bright smile when Gus agrees to perpetuate their slavery arrangement, as modified regarding Marie and Casey. Then she laughs. "Or shall we fuck on it?"

Gus accepts her hand and shakes it firmly, and joins her chuckle. "After all the times I've already gone with you and Casey today? You gotta give my guy a chance to recharge. We're all in bed. It's getting late. Perhaps a bit of sleep is in order."

Last edited:
"It's getting late" Gus pointed out. "Perhaps a bit of sleep is in order."

"That's not a bad idea," Cathy agreed. "I want to start a strict training regimen with our slaves tomorrow. We'll all want to be well rested for that."

She sat up to look at her two younger sisters cuddling together at the foot of the bed. "Gus and I are getting under the covers. You two can go find a quilt or something. If you're lucky, we'll let you sleep at our feet."

Automatic Obedience

“I want to start a strict training regimen with our slaves tomorrow,” Cathy suggested to Gus, causing Marie and Casey, cuddling together at the foot of the bed, to exchange a wide-eyed gaze. “We’ll all want to be well rested for that.”

Cathy sat up to look at her two younger sisters. “Gus and I are getting under the covers. You two can go find a quilt or something. If you’re lucky, we’ll let you sleep at our feet.”

Marie automatically got up to comply with Cathy’s order, the unthinking immediacy of her obedience occurring to her only after the fact. This turned her on quite a bit, as did Cathy’s promise of “a strict training regimen,” at least as much as it intimidated her. Then she realized that even that intimidation contributed to the trance of sexual desire she found herself again falling under. Until this evening, Marie had only a vague understanding of BDSM. Now, she recognized, as she opened a closet to search for a quilt as Cathy had urged, she had discovered its allure.

"Gus and I are getting under the covers," Cathy announced to Casey and Marie. "You two can go find a quilt or something. If you're lucky, we'll let you sleep at our feet."

Casey moved to get up, but Marie beat her to it. Casey remained on the end of the mattress, glanced at Cathy, and smiled. Casey had become Cathy's slave months ago. For Marie, only a few hours had passed since Cathy blackmailed her into sexual servitude and started training her. Nevertheless, Marie already complied with Cathy's orders automatically. Casey again found herself amazed by what Cathy could do, reminding her why she loved and worshiped her so.

Back