"Hunter, Huntress, Hunted" (closed)

"Pull that."

Hunter stretched an arm up high. He was barely able to reach the cord that locked and unlocked the water valve. The water ceased. Looking down between them, then at his raging erection, Hunter was tempted to tell Angel pull that. But he remained polite.

Ironically, seconds later, the teen was stroking his shaft long, hard, and fast. She did to him as he'd done to her: take her time. Hunter simply sat there, eyes closed, eyes open, eyes closed again as the pleasure continued onward forever. He wanted to cum. He wanted to spurt his seed all over the shower stall. All over him. All over Angela. And yet, as the young beauty continued her work on his cock, Hunter was in no hurry to orgasm.

But it did happen finally. And it was spectacular. His balls lurched beneath his cock, and a massive wad of cum shot up between them like a maniacal fountain of thickened milk. By the time his cock stilled, there were droplets of semen mixing with droplets of water on him, Angel, the floor.

Angel seemed very proud of what she'd done to Hunter. He smiled at her smile, asking, "Was that as fun for you as it was for me?"

Later, after breakfast, Angel crawled into his lap, telling him, "Whatever you have to do for Carter, you do it..."

Hunter wondered whether Angela knew what Carlton had directed him to do. And he wondered whether or not she fully understood what would happen if he failed.

"...and whatever you need from me, you have it."

"I have all I need from you," he purred. He pulled her forward with big hands on her ass cheeks. He would be hard as a rock in a moment. He wanted to rip Angel's clothes off of her again and make love to her all day. "You've given me more than I deserve, Angela."

"You do what you must," she continued. Then, she talked about something no one ever had with him: children. She finished with "I love you, Robert Evans."

Hunter stared at Angela without knowing how to react. Then she pressed her finger tips to his lips, silencing any possible response. He contemplated her declaration as she prepared to leave. Hunter had never spoken those words to a woman since his sister. Marla, of course, had repeated them back to him.

It was a love of family and a love of lust. But it had been a love that would have gone nowhere. Siblings didn't love like that publicly. Siblings didn't love like that to produce children. Hunter's feeling for Angel were simultaneously the same as he'd had for his sister and very significantly different.

Hunter could begin a family with Angela.

But, should he?

Once she was gone, he finished dressing and went to Carter's room to discuss the job that would forever gain Hunter the woman of his future.

Angel contemplated Hunter's last words before she left his room, You've given me more than I deserve, Angela. No one had ever said that to the young woman before. Carter had complimented her often on how good a girl she was in the first years and on how beautiful she was and one day would be; he still complimented her beauty today.

But his compliments had more often than not been followed by some comment about how being who and what she was would one day benefit him. Carter had never let Angel forget that she belonged to him, as his property. She'd always assumed, of course, that once she'd reached her 18th birthday, he would finally partake of her in the way most men wish they could a young, beautiful, innocent girl. She'd been a bit relieved to learn that she wouldn't become Carter's next lover, only to learn that she would instead become Willy's next sex toy.

But, that was the past. Hunter was her future.

She headed for her own room but was intercepted by a guard who told her Carter wanted to see her. "I need to change my clothes first."

Angel tried to pass around the man, but he stepped directly in her way, causing her to collide into him. The guard didn't back away, and for a moment only inches separated them as he looked down at her body with hunger in his eyes and smile.

"I hear someone finally split your thighs and taught you your only purpose for being here," he began in a lewd tone. He reached a hand out to the mass of jewelry she'd returned to her body after her night with Hunter; the backs of a couple of his fingers made contact with the flesh between her smallish tits. "Maybe now that someone's broken you in, you and I can--"

That was all the farther the guard got before Angel's knee rose rapidly in a stunning flash, contacting him with great force in the groin. The attack put her off balance a bit, and she stumbled back a step, which was fortunate as the guard doubled over forward and very nearly head butted her. Despite feeling inside that she was now Hunter's woman, it was Angel's natural instinct to turn and run for Carter's room. It was only seconds away -- the theatre balcony area was that big after all -- and she was arriving at the guarded door even as the man behind her was hitting the wooden floor, groaning out in serious pain.

The guards outside Carter's door hadn't been expecting her, and one of them began to challenge her, "Hold up, honey, where do you--"

"Carter ordered me here!" Angel cried out desperately. Then, more toward the door, she hollered, "Carter! Carter! I'm here."

She looked back over her shoulder, fearful that the man -- who wasn't going anywhere, unbeknownst to her -- was coming after her. Most of the Gamble Land militiamen knew better than to even look at Angel sideways, but there were some who just didn't have the brains God gave a snail when it came to Carter's most valuable human possession.

The door opened, and as Carter began to ask what was happening, Angel flew by him to the safety of his room. Excitedly, she explained, "One of the guys tried to rape me."

She knew it was a bit of an exaggeration of what had actually happened, but she was scared. The last week had been an emotional roller coaster for Angel: having her body prepared for her first night with her long time master and patron; learning she was to be given as a payoff for services rendered to one of Carter's Lieutenants; seeing that Lieutenant's brains blown out by a stranger; learning she was to entertain that stranger by letting him into her body's holes; and then, with great joy, falling immediately in lust and in love with that stranger and -- she hoped -- planning her life with him away from this retched place.

Carter asked for a bit more of an explanation, his reaction showing that he either doubted Angela's claim or doubted that one of his men was that stupid. She told him, "They all know I spent the night with Robert, and now they all think I'm a whore to be passed around."

Her eyes had glazed over in fear during the first seconds after the attack, and now tears were beginning to flow down her cheeks. She asked Carter with a desperate tone, "Please, Mister Wills, tell me ... am I a whore?"

Carter heard Angel call for him in panic. He pulled one of his many firearms from his desk drawer. It was a Beretta 9mm, the twin to the one Hunter carried. He'd presented it to Hunter back when the two of them were partners-in-crime, literally and figuratively.

Although Hunter didn't know this, Carter had traded a trio of young women for the weapons. Ironically, he'd made the trade with the man others now called The Governor.

Carter looked to Angel, who hurried passed him into his quarters. He then looked to the guards, asking with a harsh tone, "What the hell's going on here?"

They didn't have an answer, so Carter returned to his room and threw the door behind him. He could see that Angel was upset. He could also see that she was wearing the same clothes she'd been wearing when she went to Hunter's room last evening.

"What happened, Angel?" he asked in a softer tone than he had with the men outside.

"One of the guys tried to rape me."

Carter didn't immediately react. He'd never known Angel to be hysterically or overly dramatic. She had to believe that what she was saying was true. But he knew his Gamble Land militiamen, too. And Carter knew as Angel knew that they knew harming his prized possession was akin to putting one's own neck in a hangman's noose.

"They all know I spent the night with Robert," she went on.

This confirmed what Carter had already been told by the guards, the whore Constance, and others who'd been paying attention.

She continued, "And now they all think I'm a whore to be passed around."

Carter had known that sending Angel to Hunter's bed was going to result in some gossip around The Senator Theatre. For the past couple of days, the news circulating around Gamble Land -- the residents of which most likely knew of Carter's holy Angel -- was that a Lieutenant named Willy was to have the pleasure of popping Angel's cherry and, perhaps, claiming her as his own property.

Then, beginning yesterday afternoon, the new story was that some stranger had not only blown Willy's head off but had been hired to replace the man. And by late afternoon, a wave of gossip rippling out from the Senator was that that murderous new guy was going to be the first to fuck the beautiful teen.

Carter didn't care about rumors, of course. Often they were as powerful a weapon as any blade or firearm or explosive. He'd caused a lot of damage to competing Vegas communities simply by spreading unsubstantiated or downright false rumors.

This rumor, about Angel, was nothing about which Carter had planned to worry.

"Please, Mister Wills, tell me ... am I a whore?"

It was, however, something about which Carter was pissed. He moved to Angel and pulled her into his arms. He told her with a sincere voice, "You are not a whore, Angel. Far from it. You are my treasured angel, worth more than all the women of Gamble Land, all the women and men of the world."

He pulled his head back, kissed her on the forehead, and said softly, "Wait here a moment. I want to have a word with the man you said caused you pain."

Carter kissed her forehead again and left. He left the door open. Ten seconds later, the boom of the Beretta could be heard echoing throughout the theatre. Carter returned, closed the door, set the weapon aside, and returned to hold Angel. He moved her to the couch, sat her down, and directed in a fatherly voice, "Tell me about last night. Are you okay? Did Hunter hurt you in any way?"

He moved a bit closer, took Angel's hands in his own, and asked, "Did you make my friend happy. And did he make you happy as well?"

Moments earlier:

Hunter had been checking his weapons when he heard a ruckus beyond his room. He snatched up his dependable Peacemaker. Opening the door, he found the man who was casually guarding his door from the balcony heading away towards some out of sight mayhem.

Hunter moved down the hall and peeked around the corner. He peered around crates and barrels full of various pillage goods. A guard lay on the floor in the fetal position, clutching his crotch. Hunter smiled. Someone had clocked the man's cock. Hunter couldn't help but wonder if it had been Angel.

He continued to watch the situation curiously. After a bit, Carter appeared. He chatted with the man, who by now was standing. Then, Carter's weapon came up and fired. The back of the man's head blew out. The executed guard fell to the hardwood. Down below in the bar area, patrons cried out at the spray of blood and brain that polluted their drinks and meals.

When he looked up from the bar and back to the shooting scene, Hunter found Carter looking his way. The dictator of Gamble Land said, "If you stay around here much longer, friend, I'm not going to have an army to protect me. You'll be my militia."

And then Carter turned away. The guards dealt with the dead man, and Hunter returned to his room.

"You are not a whore, Angel," Carter told his teen treasure.

Even though Carter was trying to reassure her, Angel interpreted him as saying exactly what he was saying: she was a valuable resource before she was a person of value.

Carter told her to wait before kissing her on the forehead and leaving. Angel hadn't failed to notice that her master was carrying a gun, but it didn't occur to her that he would use it until she heard the shot. When he returned, Angel knew. She'd gotten that man killed. Hadn't she? Or, had he gotten himself killed? He knew the rules, and he'd violated them. And, of course, there was the very personal aspect of it: the man had threatened to has his way with her. Yes. Yes, he deserved it.

"Tell me about last night," Carter said after he'd sat her on the couch. "Are you okay? Did Hunter hurt you in any way?"

Remembering what had just happened to the guard in the hall, Angel very quickly responded, "No, no, Mister Wills. Robert-- I mean, Mister Evans didn't hurt me in any way. He wouldn't."

Then, as Angel was expecting, Carter asked for details about what had happened between her and Hunter the night before. "Did you make my friend happy."

She diverted her eyes, embarrassed, reluctant to give details about the very intimate encounter that had changed her life and -- if things had gone the way Angel hoped -- Hunter's life as well. She said with a meek voice, "I believe I made him very happy, Mister Wills..."

And, unable not to hold it back, Angel smiled as a blush filled her face. She added, "...twice"

Clark followed up with, "And did he make you happy as well?"

Again, Angel was hesitant to give details. She only answered, "Yes. Mister Evans made me happy."

Carter was very satisfied with what had happened out on the balcony. He hated losing a man. But he knew that the man's sacrifice would only strengthen his power over those men who remained. Carter had maintained his power by ensuring total loyalty in the most important of his men, the men who guarded him, his water sources, and his caches of valuable resources. He paid these men well, and he made sure they understood the cost of betrayal.

Angel had been raised the same way. He wasn't surprised when she told him that she had indeed made Hunter happy. Of course, Carter thought that that meant Angel had surrendered her virginity to his friend and newest Lieutenant.

He was less interested in whether or not Hunter had made Angel happy. It mattered little to him. To be totally honest, it might have been better had Hunter hurt Angel, whether emotionally or physically. Carter wanted the two new lovers to believe they were going to be together long term if that was what they wanted. In reality -- just as with Willy -- Carter had no intention of letting Angel go.

"I'm glad to hear Hunter made you happy, Angel," Carter lied. "I'm happy you enjoyed his company. Now, Angel, I need you to understand that Hunter ... Robert ... is going to go away for a couple of days. He has a job to do for me. After that, though, he will surely come back to you. If you want, I will allow you to be his girl for as long as he treats you well and takes care of you. Is this what you want?"

(OOC: You said I could write for Carter, remember?)

"I'm glad to hear Hunter made you happy, Angel," Carter lied.

Carter had always been a good liar, either that or Angel had simply never been able to see through his bullshit; she believed him totally when he told her, "I'm happy you enjoyed his company."

Angel smiled with delight at her master's seemingly sincere claim, a smile that slowly vanished as Carter went on to explain that Hunter was going away for some time. She meekly inquired, "How many days?"

Carter hesitated before answering, "A few days, honey. A week. Maybe a bit more. But he will be back. He'll come back for you, Angel."

He'd asked Angel if being with Hunter was what she wanted, but she hadn't answered him directly. Instead, she looked Carlton directly in his eyes and asked in barely more than a whisper, "Is this what you want?, Mister Wills. I belong to you. I've never forgotten that. Never forgotten what you did for me and my family. I owe you my life."

Angel stretched her body up taller to kiss Carter on the cheek before returning to her lower, more subordinate position. She did a bit of lying herself with, "I want what makes you happy, Mister Wills."

"Is this what you want?, Mister Wills."

He didn't respond to the question verbally. But in his head, Carter was thinking, No, what I want is to lay you back on this couch and fuck you, now that you've been broken in.

Of course, he couldn't know that Angel's pussy was yet to be intruded upon by a male's harden cock.

She continued, "I belong to you. I've never forgotten that. Never forgotten what you did for me and my family. I owe you my life."

That was, of course, true. What would have happened to Angel and her parents if Carter had not come along? She would likely have become a whore at 14. Her mother had already been parting her legs for a militia leader. She would have eventually been casted off to become a common whore. Angel's father would have been crushed by the loss, possibly ending his own life through drink or a gun.

Angel kissed Carter's cheek, telling him, "I want what makes you happy, Mister Wills."

He was conflicted. Carter was certain that emptying his balls inside Angel's once-touched pussy would make him very happy. But securing Hunter's assistance with the Governor would make him happy in the long term. Plus, once Hunter had succeeded in his mission, Carter could then have him killed by a third party, could then show Angel sympathy, and could then have her for himself. All's well that ends well.

"Hunter will be leaving tomorrow morning," he told her. "Go to him. Keep him happy. Make him want to finish his work quickly and come home."

He kissed Angel on the forehead again, stood, and nodded playfully toward the door. "Go. Be happy."

"Hunter will be leaving tomorrow morning," Carter told Angel.

The thought of her lover leaving so soon after they'd only just met tore at Angel. But she was reassured that they'd be together again -- and possibly forever -- by her master telling her, "Go to him. Keep him happy ... Be happy."

Angel moved over into Carter's arms, hugging him tightly as she said with joy, "Thank you, Mister Wills ... Carter."

She kissed him on the cheek again, thanked him again, and hurried out of the room to return to Hunter. On the way, she passed by a pair of tavern wench/whores cleaning up the mess Carter had made of the guard who'd made ill-advised suggestions to her. Angel looked away, acting as if she hadn't played a part in any of this, and hurried onward to Hunter's room.

When she got there, he was gone, as were his weapons and his outer layers of leather. Angel began to panic until Connie stepped inside to inform her, "Hunter said to tell you he'd be back before the day was up. He says he came to Vegas on a job, and he had to work on it."

Angel was, of course, disappointed. But Hunter had responsibilities, and she knew she had to go about her day and wait for him to return. Back out on the balcony, Angel very quickly noticed that the guards and others seemed to be maintaining even more safe space between her and themselves. She understood this, of course: in less than 24 hours, two men had died for committing slights regarding her, one killed by Hunter, the other by Carter.

It was nearly nightfall of the third night before Hunter reappeared at The Senator Theatre. The guards outside greeted him with a mix of reactions. Some nodded politely at him or actually welcomed him back. These were the men who were very loyal to Carter and were also very aware that their boss needed Hunter alive.

Others gave him their version of a As, fuck, he's still alive look. These were the men who had high hopes regarding Angel. Some were higher up the food chain of the Gamble Lands Militia. They had fantasies that if they performed some grand feat for Carter, maybe they might get to put their cocks inside Angel. The key word here, of course, was fantasies.

Hunter backed his Harley up to the curb outside Carter's castle and headed casually inside. In addition to his various weapons, he carried a large gym bag. He headed straight for the theatre's kitchen, where there was a working walk in refrigerator powered by the solar power array on the building's roof.

"I could recommend you don't look in here," he told the night cook. He put the bag on a shelf next to the recent cut up carcass of a deer. When the cook asked why, Hunter answered by opening the bag. Inside were two human skulls. Their eyes bulged, and their faces revealed the horrors of their deaths and beheading. The cook freaked out. Hunter only zipped the bag shut, put it away, and asked, "Can you cook me up some of those ribs."

The cook didn't seem inclined to do so. Hunter opened another bag he was carrying, full of loot. "Take any thing you want. One anything. No, make it two."

The cook suddenly forgot about the human skulls in his fridge, took a couple of trinkets, and said, "Gimme 30 minutes."

Hunter headed upstairs to his room. He was about to ask the guard standing outside as to whether he had a guest. The man said knowingly, "She's inside. And she's not happy."

Entering quietly, Hunter found Angel asleep in his bed. She wore one of the three tee shirts he owned. It was long enough to hide her body to midthigh if she were standing. Laying atop the bedding, though, it revealed her luscious legs and the lower rounded curves of her tight buttocks.

Hunter was tempted to strip and mount her right now. He could ignore the fact that she might still be ovulating. Instead, he quietly began stripping for a shower. He smelled and still had blood on him. He found the fire under the water barrel still hot, as was the water. He pulled the stringed handle and stepped into the flow. It was heavenly.

In her unconscious state, Angel had heard Hunter's motorcycle pulling up in front of the theater. The sound of the rumbling motor had incorporated her lover into what had been a nightmare of rape and other fantastical brutalities but was suddenly a mission of erotic rescue.

A few minutes later, she awoke with a start at the sound of Hunter pulling on the water valve cord. She sat up quickly, regained her conscious senses, found the man standing naked under the water, and cried out in joy.

She sprang out of his bed and bounced his way. She stripped his shirt upwards to reveal a body that now wore only the latest of a series of sexy thongs she'd been waiting for Hunter to see her in for 3 days.

Ignoring the possibility of bodily injury due to the wet surface upon which he stood, Angel leaped up into Hunter's arms. She wrapped her own arms around his neck as her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Where have you been? " Angel shrieked as she kissed frantically at Hunter's mouth. He barely had a chance to explain his absence before his teen lover ordered, "Fuck me! It's safe now."

It actually wasn't, of course: Angel still had a better than average chance of conceiving if Hunter was to fill her with his seed right now, and she knew that! But she didn't care. In fact, she hoped Hunter would knock her up tonight. The last three days had shown Angel that she needed her relationship with Hunter to be unbreakable.

Hunter heard Angel bouncing on and out of the bed. He smiled at her first action once on the floor, the removal of her shirt. Her pert little titties bounced excitedly as she hurried toward him.

"Careful, girl!" he warned Angel as she threw herself into his arms.

"Where have you been? "

"Working," Hunter answered. "Someone's gotta."

She kissed him frantically, demanding, "Fuck me! It's safe now."

Hunter somehow doubted that. He clutched her ass tightly, lifting and lowering her pussy against his cock. It had begun enlarging the moment he'd seen her on the bed. Now, it was rock hard and yearning for action.

"Get down before you hurt us," Hunter ordered after more kissing and grinding. He lowered Angel to her feet, moved them both under the water. "I stink, and I need to clean up before we think about that."

That, of course, was intercourse. And, like Angel, Hunter had decided he would risk getting the sexy Teen Goddess pregnant to finally feel his cock inside of and his balls emptying into her.

"Get down before you hurt us."

He said he needed a shower, so Angel snatched up the bar of soap and said, "I'll do it."

She turned him this way and that until he was dripping water from every bit of himself from head to toes, then set about running the bar over him in her bare hands. There was, as would be expected, a lot of unnecessary touching involved, of his muscular chest and buttocks and of his manhood, which maintained its solid state throughout the bathing. They kissed occasionally on the lips; Angel also kissed the tall, fit man's body all over as if part of the cleansing.

After she dropped the bar and made sure he was well rinsed, Angel led Hunter out to the carpet and dried him; again, there was an excessive amount of touching that had nothing to do with removing the water clinging to his skin. She took his hand and let him to the bed, hopping up into its middle where she patted her hand to the bedding.

"Lay down," she commanded. "Connie showed me something, and I want to try it out."

Angel could see the curiosity in Hunter's face. Once he was on his back with his head and shoulders on the stacked pillows, Angel explained, "I asked Connie what more I could do to you ... sexually ... to make you want me forever. She knew what I meant."

Angel licked her lips conspicuously, erotically. She smiled, as it was obvious that Hunter knew where this was going. She crawled into place over the man's thighs; she'd shed her thong while in the shower, so with her thighs wide, her pussy was well displayed for Hunter's viewing pleasure.

"This is my first time, so, don't expect too much," Angel said as she reached out and began fondling her lover's cock and balls. "Connie thought it would be easier to explain if I saw it first hand, so she did this to her Beau and let me watch."

Angel blushed a fiery red as her lips spread in a wide, embarrassed smile. She admitted, "It was kinda awkward to watch them together like that, but I learned a lot."

Then, leaning down over Hunter's groin, Angel set about licking and kissing and handling Hunter in a slow but very pleasurable fashion. She was in no hurry; the whore had told her that since Hunter was her Beau and not just some John, she had no reason to hurry the encounter.

Back