Because Big Sister Says So!

"Oh, Gus!" Casey cried out in re-amplified ecstasy as he came inside her. "I love you!!!"

As their simultaneous orgasms subsided, he gathered her in his arms beneath him. With his shrinking and softening erection still moving within her vagina, he kissed her lips, then her cheek, and whispered. "I love you, too."

Marie began licking Cathy’s clitoris with zealous passion.

"Oh God, Marie!" Cathy groaned. "That feels so wonderful! I love you so much.... I'll love you forever!"

Straightforward Desires

“Oh God, Marie!” Cathy groaned when Marie began licking Cathy’s clit with zealous passion. “That feels so wonderful.... I love you so much.... I’ll love you forever!”

Marie sobbed with delight into her sister’s pubes. She wanted to please Cathy. She wanted to make her come. She flicked her tongue ever faster upon Cathy’s hardened clitoris.

"I love you so much..." Cathy groaned when Marie began licking her clitoris with zealous passion. "I’ll love you forever!”

This promise inspired Marie to begin flicking her tongue ever faster upon Cathy’s hardened clit. Cathy cried out with joy and pressed her pubes more forcefully down upon her sister's face.

Overwhelming Love

Cathy cried out with joy when Marie flicked her tongue even faster upon Cathy’s hardened clitoris. She pressed her pubes more forcefully down upon Marie’s face. This pressure on her mouth left Marie barely able to breath through her nose. With Cathy’s clit crushed against her upper lip, Marie stuck out her tongue as far as she could to wiggle it deep in her sister’s vagina.

Cathy moaned with sublime pleasure when Marie stuck out her tongue as far as she could to wiggle it deep in her vagina. Cathy let this continue for a couple minutes. Then she lifted her hips to take the pressure off Marie's face and again give her sister’s sweet tongue access to her sensitive clitoris.

"I love you, too," Gus whispered to Casey with his lips brushing hers. He wrapped his arms around her as his shrinking and softening erection caressed the interior of her vagina. She felt tears of happiness welling up in her eyes.

"I want to be yours," she replied so softly he could barely hear her. "Forever."

Last edited:

"I want to be yours forever," Casey murmured so softly he could barely hear her. Despite her happy smile, tears ran from her eyes.

Gus did not know how to respond as he gazed down into her lovely hazel eyes. He had desired Casey in many ways since he first met her, but having fallen in love with her sister Marie from almost their first date, he always considered his lust for Casey quixotic. Now that he had Casey, and discovered their own mutual love, the situation had become too complex to face. At a loss for words, he occupied his mouth by kissing away Casey's tears, then French kissing her deeply.

A Tiny Bit of Control

Cathy moaned with pleasured approval when Marie stuck out her tongue as far as she could to wiggle it deep in her vagina. Cathy barely moved for a couple of minutes, her hips rocking slowly as Marie continued to use her tongue in simulated coitus. When Cathy finally lifted her hips to take the pressure off Marie’s face, it again gave Marie access to Cathy’s clitoris. Wanting the satisfaction of making Cathy come, Marie lapped at that sensitive nub as fast as she could.

Even sooner than she had hoped, Cathy had trained Marie to consider giving cunnilingus as an ordinary and fun part of lovemaking. Now she wanted to ensure that it became her sister's preferred form of sex. For the next week, Cathy would do all she could to cause Marie to associate licking a vagina or clitoris with the most intense pleasure. To that end, Cathy rose up on her knees, turned around, and again settled over Marie in 69 position, now burying her own tongue into Marie's womanhood.

One Good Turn

Cathy rose up on her knees, turned around and, again settled over Marie in soixante-neuf, buried her tongue in Marie’s womanhood.

“Oh God!” Marie moaned against Cathy’s sodden labia. “Thank you... yes!!!”

Then she resumed flicking her tongue as quickly as she could upon Cathy’s clitoris.

Cathy growled with pleasure when Marie resumed flicking her tongue as quickly as she could upon Cathy's clitoris. She had to give Marie credit as she tried her best to make Cathy come. Cathy knew, however, that with her greater experience at Sapphic love, she would bring her sister to orgasm first. Slipping one finger into Marie's vagina, Cathy began swirling her tongue on Marie's clit.

Irresistible

Slipping one finger into Marie’s vagina, Cathy began swirling her tongue on Marie’s clitoris. Marie tried to concentrate on reciprocally licking Cathy’s clit, but soon her head lolled back and she cried out as waves of pure ecstasy washed back and forth across her body.

“Oh God, Cathy!” she moaned loudly. “How do you...? I’m COMING again!!!”

“Oh God, Cathy!” Marie's voice rose from the basement. “How do you...? I'm COMING again!!!”

Casey started to laugh into her kiss with Gus. Pulling back she looked him deeply in the eyes. He had now professed repeatedly his love for her, despite his longtime relationship with Marie. Though she initially had her doubts, Casey now thought, as Cathy had predicted, that this whole mad adventure just might work.

“It sure sounds like Marie's enjoying this,” Casey chuckled. “Let's go downstairs and see what they're doing."

“It sure sounds like Marie's enjoying this,” Casey chuckled when they heard her sister's cries of orgasm from the basement. “Let's go downstairs and see what they're doing.”

Chris didn't hesitate. As much as he loved Marie, he had already decided he would make the best of their sexual enslavement by Casey and Cathy. Despite all his lovemaking with Casey, the thought of seeing Marie being driven to such heights of sexual ecstasy by her oldest sister had his erection already returning. He gave Casey one more sensual kiss, got up off of her, and began searching the floor for his underwear.

“Oh God, Cathy!” Marie screamed as Cathy continued swirling her tongue on her clitoris and slipped a second finger into Marie’s vagina. “How do you...? I’m COMING again!!!”

Cathy did not relent, licking faster and inserting a third, plunging finger.

"You won't need those," Casey told Gus when he reached for his briefs. "I was thinking of putting on a robe myself but, to make it fair, I won't dress, either. Now, come on; let's see what Cathy's doing that has Marie in such a state."

With a kiss on the cheek, but without another word, she took his hand and led him back to the basement.

Irreversible

“I can’t stand it!” Marie screamed as orgasm layered upon orgasm while Cathy continued swirling her tongue on Marie’s clitoris and slipped a third finger into Marie’s vagina. “I can’t STAND it!!! Oh God! I’m coming again!!!”

“I can’t stand it!” they heard Marie scream as they came down the stairs. “I can’t STAND it!!! Oh God! I’m coming again!!!”

Being in the lead in front of Gus, Casey was the first to reach the basement and find Marie tied spread eagle and face up upon the open sleeper sofa with Cathy over her in 69, rapidly lapping at Marie's clitoris. Casey stood aside to give Gus a clear view as his girlfriend writhed in orgasm from the love of a woman.

“I can’t stand it!” Marie screamed while Cathy continued swirling her tongue on Marie’s clitoris and pushed three fingers as far as she could into Marie’s vagina. “I can’t STAND it!!! Oh God! I’m coming again!!!”

Cathy continued lapping and wiggling her fingers until Marie’s orgasm subsided. She had heard two sets of footsteps descending the stairs. She looked up to see Karen and Gus watching them.

“It’s about time you two got here,” Cathy chuckled. “Gus, take a seat on the floor. Karen, I’d like you to help me with something.”

“It's about time you two got here,” Cathy chuckled as she lifted her face from between Marie's thighs, spread wide by the bindings at her ankles. Her lips glistened with Marie's juices as she issued her instructions. “Gus, take a seat on the floor. Casey, I'd like you to help me with something.”

Casey complied immediately, stepping forward to the side of the bed. She could not see Marie's face beneath Cathy's hips, and wondered how her sister now felt about all this. Casey, having enjoyed the talent in Cathy's tongue for the past several months, hoped she had found this new expression of sisterly love as wonderful as she did.

“What can I do for you, Mistress?” Casey addressed Cathy by her traditional title out of habit.

Last edited:
Unavoidable

Marie just lay there, her wrists and ankles still bound to the corners of the bed, catching her breath as she tried to recover from the most intense series of orgasms she had ever experienced. She had never suspected, never even fantasized about, such overwhelming pleasure. The fact that it came from submitting herself in sexual slavery to her own big sister no longer troubled her. It did not even, for the moment, cross her mind.

Then she heard Cathy chuckle and speak. “It’s about time you two got here. Gus, take a seat on the floor. Casey, I’d like you to help me with something.”

Marie’s eyes snapped open and she peaked around Cathy’s right thigh to see her own boyfriend and her younger sister standing near the foot of the basement stairs, holding hands. Neither wore any clothes, and Casey’s smile revealed the satisfaction she found in the situation, including having Gus as her own sex slave.

Stepping to the side of the bed, Karen addressed Cathy. “What can I do for you, Mistress?”

The title she employed made Marie wonder just how long her sisters had played these kind of games before blackmailing Gus and her into becoming involved. Marie also wondered what must be going through Gus’s mind just now, seeing her, his girlfriend, tied up and on the bottom of a lesbian soixante-neuf. From what she understood of common male fantasies, it probably turned him on.

She hoped it turned him on.

“What can I do for you, Mistress?” Casey addressed Cathy by the title Cathy had taught her when she first seduced her the previous summer.

"I'l explain momentarily," Cathy replied as she carefully got up from her 69 position over Marie. She knelt next to her bound sister and first addressed Marie's boyfriend. "I bet you won't mind, Gus, but I'm teaching your girlfriend to release her inner lesbian slut. In fact, from now on, that's what you're both to call her: 'Lesbian Slut.' That's her new and for the next week only name. Don't worry, Gus, I think she'll still want to fuck you like she was when we caught you down here today. She loves you, after all. But by the time I'm through with her, she'll also be craving pussy on a regular basis. Like I said, if you're like most guys, I bet you won't mind."

She then turned to Casey. "For this week, though, while they're our slaves, we won't let Marie and Gus fuck at all. The only sex Marie will have will be with us. They say it takes three weeks to form a habit, but we have just this one. So we have to make it intense. Marie will only get to come when she's eating pussy, and we'll make her eat it a lot. So far today, I've used a vibrator and 69 to do this. Now, I want you to eat her while she eats me."

Cathy moved to kneel over Marie's upturned face, her womanhood just inches above her bound and helpless sister's mouth. "Marie will start eating me now. Casey, you start eating her. Lick her when she's licking me, and stop if she stops, get it?"

Without waiting for confirmation, Cathy gently lowered her hips until her labia brushed Marie's lips in a sweet kiss of cunnilingus.

Automatic

Still recovering from her latest massive orgasm and more concerned about how this all affected her boyfriend, Gus, Marie heard Cathy’s explanation of her intentions, but did not yet reflect deeply on its implications. The next thing she knew, Cathy knelt above her face and gently lowered her hips until her labia gently brushed Marie’s lips. Without thinking, Marie automatically slipped her tongue up into Cathy’s womanhood.

"Marie will start eating me now," Cathy explained as she knelt over Marie's upturned face. "Casey, you start eating her. Lick her when she's licking me, and stop if she stops, get it?"

Cathy gently lowered her hips until her labia brushed Marie's lips. As she'd predicted, their usually proud and outwardly prudish middle sister immediately slipped her tongue up into Cathy’s womanhood. Smiling at the sight, and at the adventure Cathy had arranged for them all, Casey went to the foot of the bed and lay on her stomach between Marie's bound, spread legs. She turned and gave Marie's boyfriend, Gus, a wink. Then, looking up to make sure Marie continued licking Cathy, Casey lowered her head to start lapping at Marie's clitoris.

Back