Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy

Love this dress, like a faux wrap dress.....helps that she's gorgeous and gas the curves to fill it out too!

Attachments

• c78d6fcdae57013f0ad027e03f48ceaf.jpg
    c78d6fcdae57013f0ad027e03f48ceaf.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
Those snazzy sunglasses!

Love them. My optometrist says they're hell on your eyes but neon colored sunglasses can just bring your whole outfit together sometimes! :D

Love this dress, like a faux wrap dress.....helps that she's gorgeous and gas the curves to fill it out too!

That is a fun dress and she is rocking it - but I bet it would work for just about all body types (even long and lean :) )

tumblr_odeu69nnfZ1tguoxuo1_540.jpg

But the stripes in a plain black would look very sexy.

I love the cut. It's just too busy for me. Thin vertical black and white stripes I would probably like. but the mixed in horizontal just isn't working for me. And she has boobs! I would probably look like a tall, nerdy ball of yarn in that dress! :eek:

(which this crowding 40 mom is NOT going for! lol)

I love the cut. It's just too busy for me. Thin vertical black and white stripes I would probably like. but the mixed in horizontal just isn't working for me. And she has boobs! I would probably look like a tall, nerdy ball of yarn in that dress! :eek:

(which no crowding 40 mom is going for! lol)

Like Sheldon Cooper when he dressed like the Doppler Effect :D (Don't know which season that was though)

(which this crowding 40 mom is NOT going for! lol)

Vertical pinstripe might work and that why it would suit - it is ideal for the tall lady, it is all about the legs (boobs are a bonus but not essential) :) Any guy watching the lady here is looking for leg.

Oh that show about the science guys! Duh! Sorry! :eek:

(the jumpsuit's not working for me either though lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back