Ass licking

sexymanlick69

Literotica Guru
I believe its a fetish but i do love doing it and having it done to me, sticking my tounge out licking around the hole then licking up and down, then inserting my tounge back and forth mmmm if u like this read my other threads

I believe its a fetish but i do love doing it and having it done to me, sticking my tounge out licking around the hole then licking up and down, then inserting my tounge back and forth mmmm if u like this read my other threads

One of my favorite things to do.

rimming rules :cool:

I have done this, though for me...though there is nothing wrong with it...it is not a fetish. I have done it a few times to let my wife know there is not one place on her I will not explore with my tongue. Every cleft she has is to be explored, because I love her.

Incidentally, I have tasted her charms as a surprise first thing in the morning to let me sexually surprise her, and to let her know the same thing. She, and every part of her being is loved.

I'm kind of neutral about receiving. I wouldn't turn it down, but I wouldn't really ask for it.

But as far as giving it to a woman, it's almost like it's beyond my control to resist doing it. It's just about my favorite thing--it's so intimate, nasty, forbidden, beautiful, gentle. I love it when the woman is slightly embarrassed by it, but still absolutely wants it more than anything.

Love having my ass licked!

I'd be thrilled to lick it for you, too...for hours! And, believe it or not, I LOVE actually KISSING that sweet little puckerhole, too! With nice, big, wet, French kisses! As deliciously nasty as I can get, for YOUR pleasure!!! 💓😋

Anytime my BF offers a me backrub, I know it will end up with his tongue exploring what is presented to him ;) Of course, it is usually his way of saying he wants to he wants to give me more than just his soft wet tongue!!

Anytime my BF offers a me backrub, I know it will end up with his tongue exploring what is presented to him ;) Of course, it is usually his way of saying he wants to he wants to give me more than just his soft wet tongue!!

Mmm, I so wish I was your bf

Me and my wife do this to each other frequently. It's such a fun and naughty place to explore. It's also great foreplay before the main event

I love to give and enjoy receiving also. It's very sensual, very erotic and pleasurable. The 'forbiddeness' of it makes it even better.

Back