Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight. And make it a scotch.

Worst drunk story?

Mine or someone else’s? Personally, I can’t recall a drunken bender since college days when I made a major mezcal miscalculation. My stories of other’s drunken misadventures are more colourful. We are talking a rather large adult male clad only in his tighty whities in a very busy hotel lobby, oblivious to his surroundings. It reminded me of a hippo hit with a tranquiizer dart.

Does your vehicle have bumper stickers or decals?

Mine or someone else’s? Personally, I can’t recall a drunken bender since college days when I made a major mezcal miscalculation. My stories of other’s drunken misadventures are more colourful. We are talking a rather large adult male clad only in his tighty whities in a very busy hotel lobby, oblivious to his surroundings. It reminded me of a hippo hit with a tranquiizer dart.

Does your vehicle have bumper stickers or decals?

No.

If your night had a soundtrack, what song would you be on?

My daughters laughing

What do you wanna be when you grow up? ;)

Still don't know...ballerina and professional roller skater are probably out though.

What did you want to be when you grew up when you were little?

Still don't know...ballerina and professional roller skater are probably out though.

A ballerina, and then a professional gymnast.
I'm not cut out for either. :)

What is one thing you wish you'd done before it became impractical?

I wanted a jet pack and what ever profession it might require to get me one.

The highest altitude you have achieved without the assistance of aircraft?

14,494 top of the Golden State.

At what altitude do you live?

Science tells me that it is 285’ above sea level but I do not breathe the same air as most of my neighbors.

Your greatest recent hunger for a non food-related item?

Science tells me that it is 285’ above sea level but I do not breathe the same air as most of my neighbors.

Your greatest recent hunger for a non food-related item?

A very quick car that never needs gas.

Do you have the courage to ask your SO a question you don’t want to hear the answer to?

A very quick car that never needs gas.

Do you have the courage to ask your SO a question you don’t want to hear the answer to?

I do, but the question implies that the asker may already know the answer. So....

Why ask that question?

for the blessing of hearing the answer whispered from his lips

how would you define "contented?"

At peace with myself. Accepting of who I am and where I am and what I'm doing.

I used to be. I hope to be again soon. I'm getting there.

What is the most surprising thing you've discovered about being "your age"?

At peace with myself. Accepting of who I am and where I am and what I'm doing.

I used to be. I hope to be again soon. I'm getting there.

What is the most surprising thing you've discovered about being "your age"?

I'm not as old as I thought I'd be.

Where is your favorite place to be alone in a crowd?

I'm not as old as I thought I'd be.

Where is your favorite place to be alone in a crowd?

LMAO...that's good! I like that. I have to take that attitude!

I guess some kind of museum or maybe the zoo? I don't much like crowds, and I really prefer friends to being alone. *shrugs*

What is your favorite place to take a walk?

LMAO...that's good! I like that. I have to take that attitude!

I guess some kind of museum or maybe the zoo? I don't much like crowds, and I really prefer friends to being alone. *shrugs*

What is your favorite place to take a walk?

The South Chagrin Reservation

What is the last thing you made by hand?

The South Chagrin Reservation

What is the last thing you made by hand?

Her cum? :D :devil:

OK I guess it would be last summer I made a thing for my sailboat. It's a Y shaped "yoke" to attach the jib to the dual sheet system. The old one parted.

Do you paint/draw/sculpt or otherwise create some kind of art?

Her cum? :D :devil:

OK I guess it would be last summer I made a thing for my sailboat. It's a Y shaped "yoke" to attach the jib to the dual sheet system. The old one parted.

Do you paint/draw/sculpt or otherwise create some kind of art?

I regularly create some kind of art, yes.

If you were to commission a work of art, what would it be?

I regularly create some kind of art, yes.

If you were to commission a work of art, what would it be?

I think of it more as commissioning an artist. I would share what I like about their work and whatever they asked of or about why I was interested in an original piece, but I like to leave them room to do what they do best. So, medium and everything else would depend on who I was commissioning.

If someone were to make a piece of art based on you - a portrait, painting, sculpture, song - anything - what would you hope it captured?

I think of it more as commissioning an artist. I would share what I like about their work and whatever they asked of or about why I was interested in an original piece, but I like to leave them room to do what they do best. So, medium and everything else would depend on who I was commissioning.

If someone were to make a piece of art based on you - a portrait, painting, sculpture, song - anything - what would you hope it captured?

every nuance that can't be spoken.. or at least a portion

What would you wear for the photo that will grace the cover of your biography?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back