Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Not by choice though.

How frustrated do you get by invasive technology?

When the Terminator came bustin through the front door....pretty damn frustrated, just had that door stained:mad:

Do flowers really impress women?

When the Terminator came bustin through the front door....pretty damn frustrated, just had that door stained:mad:

Depends on the woman...I would love for husband to just one day bring me home a simple spring arrangement. At one time I was making sure I always had fresh flowers on my table, in hopes that one day he would get the hint...he didn't - in a year not once did he buy flowers - that made me sad.

What kind of flowers are your favorite?

Flowers don't impress women, but random, selfless acts of kindness and affection do. If flowers happen to express that at the right time, to the right woman.......

Ever been with someone you both knew was completely wrong or inappropriate in some way, but you both loved it?

Depends on the woman...I would love for husband to just one day bring me home a simple spring arrangement. At one time I was making sure I always had fresh flowers on my table, in hopes that one day he would get the hint...he didn't - in a year not once did he buy flowers - that made me sad.

My favorite wildflowers are little yellow roses that live only on rocky exposed coastlines. Very pretty. I also like wild flags.

What is your favorite wildflower?

It impresses some women, it doesn't impress others. We aren't a monolithic species :)

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

It impresses some women, it doesn't impress others. We aren't a monolithic species :)

The real question is what would I have to do to get one from you?

back to my wildflower questions since I screwed up the order.

Last edited:

Burgundy roses

What are your favorite?

Flowers don't impress women, but random, selfless acts of kindness and affection do. If flowers happen to express that at the right time, to the right woman.......

Ever been with someone you both knew was completely wrong or inappropriate in some way, but you both loved it?

Yea, for a time.

When was the last time you went to a drive in movie?

My favorite wildflowers are little yellow roses that live only on rocky exposed coastlines. Very pretty. I also like wild flags.

What is your favorite wildflower?

I like them all varied and bunched together

Do you like flowering vines?

Amazing the response on that. One could argue it being rhetorical

I'd prolly just get it out of the freezer, may have to move over the bag of tater tots.

You going to check out the blue moon at the end of the month?

Burgundy roses

What are your favorite?

Yea, for a time.

I'd prolly just get it out of the freezer, may have to move over the bag of tater tots.

Orchid

I’ve never been

Yes

Probably

In that order :p

Do you overthink?

take care! Connection is beyond slow!

Burgundy roses

What are your favorite?

White Calla lilies

Yea, for a time.

Summer of 2016 - we try to go every summer, but didn't make it this past summer. We'll go this summer though!

Sure!

I have amazing views as my house faces east with big windows looking at the mountains and the back is west with a nice deck, so I am sure that I will catch it :)

What's one thing in your home that you would replace if you could (spouses don't count :) )

Orchid

I’ve never been

Yes

Probably

In that order :p

Do you overthink?

Not habitually no. Its not my thing. I'd rather watch overthinkers. I observe a lot.

Do rough beards turn you off if you are kissed by someone with a rough beard?

take care! Connection is beyond slow!

I have amazing views as my house faces east with big windows looking at the mountains and the back is west with a nice deck, so I am sure that I will catch it :)

What's one thing in your home that you would replace if you could (spouses don't count :) )

Sounds like an incredible view. I'm so jealous. I have concrete and steel and glass.

I would replace my bookshelves. They really need it the poor things are overloaded.

Do you horseback ride occasionally out there among your amazing scenery?

EVERYTHING in a home needs replacing at one time or another depending upon how long you live there. Did you mean change? I would change the overall interior design aesthetic. If it must be replace....water heater is soon to go.

Have you ever had to fire/terminate someone?

Sounds like an incredible view. I'm so jealous. I have concrete and steel and glass.

I would replace my bookshelves. They really need it the poor things are overloaded.

Do you horseback ride occasionally out there among your amazing scenery?

No, I am not a horseback rider. Though given the way my sex life is going these days, might think about taking it up.

What kind of outdoor activities do you like?

EVERYTHING in a home needs replacing at one time or another depending upon how long you live there. Did you mean change? I would change the overall interior design aesthetic. If it must be replace....water heater is soon to go.

Have you ever had to fire/terminate someone?

No, but I have had to "counsel" an employee and write them up (I don't like doing that!)

Hiking, biking, camping, fishing and hunting.

Can you rent out horses for the weekend?

Probably...I've never looked into it.

When you go on vacation do you do hotel or AirBnB/VRBO?

No, but I have had to "counsel" an employee and write them up (I don't like doing that!)

Probably...I've never looked into it.

When you go on vacation do you do hotel or AirBnB/VRBO?

Often a mix, although more an more VRBO.

Do you plan your vacations out well in advance?

Often a mix, although more an more VRBO.

Do you plan your vacations out well in advance?

Oh yes...we've had this discussion - I am a planner. Working on our June vacation now. Should have it all done and organized by the end of this month. :)

Where was the last place that you went on vacation?

Oh yes...we've had this discussion - I am a planner. Working on our June vacation now. Should have it all done and organized by the end of this month. :)

Where was the last place that you went on vacation?

LOL...that's pretty awesome! ;) (and yes, I remember).

Niagara Falls actually. Frankly, kind of not the best vacation, it turned out.

What vacation do you wish you were taking?

LOL...that's pretty awesome! ;) (and yes, I remember).

Niagara Falls actually. Frankly, kind of not the best vacation, it turned out.

What vacation do you wish you were taking?

Going back to Hawaii. I would go there every year if I could. I loved it there (been twice in the last five years). But, I want my kids to have other experiences besides Hawaii and California. When they go to college though...I am going every year!

What's the first vacation that you remember going on?

Going back to Hawaii. I would go there every year if I could. I loved it there (been twice in the last five years). But, I want my kids to have other experiences besides Hawaii and California. When they go to college though...I am going every year!

What's the first vacation that you remember going on?

I think I was about 5 and we went camping in the huron national forest in Michigan. I barely remember it, but I do.

I've never been to Hawaii, I should probably go.

Do you typically fly or do driving vacations? (obviously, you fly to Hawaii ;) )

I think I was about 5 and we went camping in the huron national forest in Michigan. I barely remember it, but I do.

I've never been to Hawaii, I should probably go.

Do you typically fly or do driving vacations? (obviously, you fly to Hawaii ;) )

When we do California it's usually driving. I prefer to drive. But yes, Hawaii requires a flight for sure :)

Do you watch any reality television?

When we do California it's usually driving. I prefer to drive. But yes, Hawaii requires a flight for sure :)

Do you watch any reality television?

No, not really. I used to watch Deadly Catch, but even that eventually bored me.

I think I prefer funny things. I have enough drama in my life as it is. :eek: :(

What's your favorite TV show right now?

No, not really. I used to watch Deadly Catch, but even that eventually bored me.

I think I prefer funny things. I have enough drama in my life as it is. :eek: :(

What's your favorite TV show right now?

I'm that way about my movies - don't see a lot of drama.

That's a hard one. I think American Housewife - so true to life and makes me laugh

I hate reality Television.

What is your favorite primetime drama?

Don't watch any primetime dramas...my life is enough drama :)

What is the last movie you watched?

I'm that way about my movies - don't see a lot of drama.

That's a hard one. I think American Housewife - so true to life and makes me laugh

Don't watch any primetime dramas...my life is enough drama :)

What is the last movie you watched?

Laughing is good!

The new Star Wars one.

What type of humor is your favorite?

Laughing is good!

The new Star Wars one.

What type of humor is your favorite?

Things that relate to real life...I actually listen to Comedy radio on XM on the way to work every day. :)

Do you go to concerts often? What was the last one you went to?

PS - that's the last one I saw too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back