As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I satisfy my submissive desire, in little ways, every day.
Sure! over sexed and under laid, by choice.
Any man can fuck, but what man can fuck a mind?
Over worked and over

paid.

Hahahaha. I'm a sneaky little server. This place is bursting with energy. I got Fave Cardios list off the printer and put it at his spot for him, when he wasn't looking.
Later, he was flipping out that the patients charts were out of progress notes. When he went to the patient room, I printed a bunch real fast and slipped them in. I also put a sticky note on the first blank page with a smiley face drawing. :)

I know that is so dorky.

That's how this coffee for one, pleases herself, pleasing him.

*coffee break*

Standing in front of the medication dispenser.
I got your beta blocker baby.
CarvediLOL, ateneLOL, metoproLOL

LOL

I am the beta nurse honey.

Other nurse says: will you go get laid already.

Love me love me.

The princess of this unit.

Animating for all, 12.5 hours.

I would have no self esteem, if I couldn't do this.

*lunch break* not bad today for non union nursing.

Take me to your leader. :)

I know, maybe I should stop fucking around and get these nurses together.
Cause they all talk and never walk.

I'm sure you're a natural leader, with your energy and verve.

All it takes is some balls and the willingness to lose your job in order to stick it to the man.

I'm sure you're a natural leader, with your energy and verve.

All it takes is some balls and the willingness to lose your job in order to stick it to the man.
*looks between my legs* who cut off my balls? Fuckers.
After all these years....

I suppose I would have to research, none of the local hospitals in my area have unions.

My resume is in at the closest one, about 40 minutes away. I could get a job there, and then come help out these nurses.

somebody gave me chocolate. <bling>

Dear Baby Surgeon,

you screamed at me. You were not around. Your Daddy Surgeon responded to the rapid response. You are part of "his" practice, not the other way around. Your Daddy asked me questions. I answered. Your Dad called you. That's not my fault. You called me and yelled at me something bad. I said I am sorry. You told me to never call your Dad for your patients again. That you are the Surgeon. It's not my fault your Dad stalks you dude.

Now the more you keep calling me, to tell me that you are the one who is sorry, it's distracting. I'm not your shrink, your wife, or secret lover. Honestly, you are fucking hot, but your Dad is way hotter.

So stop calling. Send chocolates to my unit.

Thank You,
Nurse Jane

be proud of me.

You are not going to believe the conversation I just had with this lewd Respiratory Therapist!

He's so rude. I can't believe I actually talked in person about this. I'm going to write the whole story later.

be proud of me.

You are not going to believe the conversation I just had with this lewd Respiratory Therapist!

He's so rude. I can't believe I actually talked in person about this. I'm going to write the whole story later.

Write it up, ma pervy lil nurse... I'm waiting!

This has become my favorite thread.

And I'm wondering about the logistics of a wine enema :D

I will write the story tonight, if I do not crash from the bling bling today.

He has twill tape in his pocket. I asked him why. He said: because you want to be tied up with it!

Bring it on.
Day three.
I got your straight miller blade with a working flash light.

I need some serious hand cream.

The hospital does not perv today.

I have 2 war generations in my hospital bed.

1 old man, a Vietnam veteran.

1 young man, an Iraq veteran.

I don't know.

*I jinxed myself yesterday. I'm just having lunch now. I'm ready to stick it to the man. And stick it to whatever fucked up my young patients head. I need an education.

I don't know if I'm sad or mad. I'll figure it out at 1930 hours.

I'm more of a Sauv Blanc kinda girl, but for an enema, I think I'd go with a robust red.

You're welcome, presh, enjoy your cakelove!
Red wine enema? You will be getting a colonoscopy after that! To check for bleeding of course, just don't tell the GI doctor.

I did not get cakelove. He had a student. I only got one visit. :(

I was too busy anyway, nursing a head wound. And after 10 hours, he walked out against medical advice. And I am so angry at the attending MD, I told the doctor off in the nurses station. This is of course, after I pleaded and begged for narcotics, for the patient.

I gave him a cup of ice, and 3 bottles of water, as he walked out into the sun.

He said: It is not you, I would stay for you, but I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back