Aroused by knowing someone might be secretly videotaping you nude?

How would I know if it was in secret? I'd be aroused watching it later when it was revealed to me.

How would I know if it was in secret? I'd be aroused watching it later when it was revealed to me.
The OP asked if you are aroused that they "might be" so it's more if you are aroused by the possibility.

In my experiences, you can see them trying to discreetly hold up their phones and don't realize that I can see a bit of the device. That's when I tell them to go ahead, no need to hide the camera, I am happy to put on a show for them that they can record all they want. :devilish:

I think it's a bit sexy by someone you like. I would normally think to be humiliated and teased by those recordings and blackmailed into being a sex slave for a group of sexy Domme trans bitches.

I’d never go nude, but the boys don’t know that I know about their secret upskirt camera in the frat House. I so love it when they avert their eyes and fall all over themselves to compliment me whenever I visit.🤭
So funny, keep up the tease!

Well it wasn't in secret, my wife told me about the cameras. Hot as hell watching that stuff later.

Some of it was just the two of us going at it, other times with a threesome partner.

Back